Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

2 posters

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 2 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:23 am

Pickles stood there for a moment thinking " that's ok, you can also pin it also... though that requires a Robotics Engineer to fabricate a replacement pin." she giggled " which mind you-you could do with a saw, and any scrap peace of metal laying about, just need the know how." she folded her hands behind her back " I cook... "
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 2 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:25 am

The guy stared at her for a long moment. "You're a strange one, you know...." He said before he shook his head and pointed. "Kitchen is that way, if that's what you were wanting. Not too much in it, since I don't want to attract mice and rats.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:29 am

Pickles pouted " So because you don't have to you don't... thats sad, its not so fun to cook if no one is going to share it with you." she then cocked her head then grinned " besides your due for your 4 year tune up... captain sparky." she grinned " and for the love of god, I smell kinda like death, the kind that small rodents fear, I am kinda living rodent repellant..... and small fuzzy creatures don't like me either. "
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:31 am

"You try working on yourself without short circuiting!" He snipped before he calmed down. "If you want to cook and stock more on feed, that's your call. I never said I wouldn't eat, just that I don't have to."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:36 am

Pickles backed up fear returning to her face, and she started to cry slowly backing away towards the garage door once more the poor frightened thing, no longer the excited playful person but the scared abused fuzzy cat. " Sorry, I-i- I " she uttered not knowing what new words to spit out to curb the wrath of a beating.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:38 am

The man shook his head irritably. "You're still scared of me...." he laughed humorlessly. "I'm going to try and find more parts. Make yourself at home." He said before he opened the other garage door to leave.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:41 am

Pickles was scared to move from her spot, so she just sat, and waited for him to come back, next a old tool chest, and kinda passed out after a while of just waiting in terror, the lack of food, the horrific time she had had on the streets, and the stress of being scared most of the time, just whipped her out.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:47 am

The man returned while she was out. He fought his programming for a moment before he gently put a blanket over her and sat at his bench with his parts. He didn't know if she actually needed a blanket, or if it was just a kind gesture, but hoped it would make her less scared either way.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:35 am

Pickles began to have a very bad nightmare making her whimper as if someone was beating her and saying mumbled things
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:11 pm

The man watched for a moment before he knealt beside her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Come on, Pickles. Wake up. It's all just a bad dream."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:07 pm

Pickles screamed hands over her face crying sobbing now " please don't take my baby please... Please he's mine please." she repeated between sobs.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:41 pm

The man's face dropped and he held Pickles tightly. "Hush. It's okay. You're safe. I got you. No one is going to hurt you." He reassured her, although his voice was a little shaky.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:48 pm

Pickles cried, just bawled now clutching onto him for what seemed like a good hour or two before quieting, then saying softly " is this what a hug is ment to be like?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:01 pm

The man nodded tensely. "Yeah.... I am so sorry......" From the sound of his voice, he was either almost in tears or would be crying if he could. Which it really was remained unclear.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:04 pm

Pickles looked at him then using his shirt to dry her tears, " your nice and warm. I am all ways cold.. and I am sorry I ... always have nightmares." she sniffled " not the same one every night thoug, so I guess thats nice.' she said then snuggled into him " how did you miss getting the kill chip?" she asked blinking suddenly on another subject, as if nothing had happened or if she hadn't been in his arms, as she leaned to peer at him. Inches from his nose.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:15 pm

The man leaned away, although he still held her. "I didn't. My brain is a mesh of biological parts and computer. I know where my kill switch is, and I have it partially turned off. I can't turn it off completely without deactivating myself. I can override part of it because I have retained at least some of my humanity."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:28 pm

Pickles giggled " you know you can just cut the power off to it.. disabling it permanently and you don't have to go offline." he hung her head " I wouldn't know, " she sniffled " I was forced to make them for the Undead... I was forced to work on them... forced.. I was forced to do things I never wanted... never wished for... and " she looked up at him " the only things I ever wanted to make were artificial hearts." she shook her head " hearts, because you can't currupt you can't hurt a heart that beats to pump blood, you can't make it cruel, you can't make it wicked and you save some one or something."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:59 pm

The man sighed. "That may be true..... But where I come from, the heart is more times than not removed or replaced with machine. I was lucky, in a sick sense. I still have my ticker.... But it's a mess of wires and flesh and machine."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:07 pm

Pickles looked up at her sadly " I was told when I woke up, my earliest memory, that the first heart I ever made was mine, and that is why I will forever be cold because I was a failure even for myself."she smiled warmly though " So I made my hearts stronger, more realistic, more human. I showed them I wasn't a failure... and then they broke me." she hid her gaze and shrank into his arms more curling up more into a ball.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:13 pm

The man sighed and rubbed her shoulders gently. It was a very long moment before he spoke. "It was at the start of this lab mess. My..... my adopted son was ill, and I needed to get him medicine." He took a rattling breath. "I snuck into the lab, and while I was looking for medicine, I was caught and turned I to an experiment." He said softly. "When I finally escaped, I looked for my son, and couldn't find him. The place we had stayed had been abandoned for years."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:41 pm

Pickles hugged him tightly " If it makes you feel any better, I was raped by one of the lab persons in my lab, and my baby boy they took from me" she cried " they killed him." she cuddled closer into him " I wanted him so badly, I had the name picked out, and I would have." she grew quiet, " you have a nice heart beat."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:44 pm

He shook his head. "That doesn't make me feel better, but the gesture is appreciated." He paused. "So.... I started calling you Pickles, if you want, you can call me Springtrap?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:57 pm

Pickles narrowed her eyes " what I don't get to give you a silly nickname myself? " she teased " Like, Ham salad or I know 3.5 million buck man, or I know Captain Sparky." she grinned playfully " I guess spring trap if you want to be all doomy and gloomy transformers type fellow." she grinned " but the question is stud muffin, or you an Autobot or a Decepticon? "
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:44 pm

Springtrap stared at her a long moment before he realized what she was asking. He smiled and laughed some. "Don't know... I'll let you choose for me."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:10 pm

Pickles giggled " Silly metal man, the dead can't tell you anything." she giggled and on impulse licked his nose. Then giggled as if it was some silly inside joke.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum