Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

2 posters

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 3 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:17 pm

Springtrap's eyes widened some, and his cheeks actually flushed a bit at her licking him. "Uh...." He seemed at a loss for words. He wasn't used to being hit on, or flirted with.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 3 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:20 pm

Pickles gave him a wicked smile " so big boy, want that tune up, or would you rather, I not poke around your systems I might make something else rev up." she grinned, " unless well you do taste good."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:22 pm

Springtrap's face got redder. "Well.... um.... I, uh......" He couldn't figure out what she meant or what he wanted. He did know his kill switch wasn't fully disabled still, and he didn't want to get too attached to Pickles before it was, but he had no clue how to form the words for that.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:24 pm

Pickles grinned, " I know, why don't we nip that nasty little chip huh." she smiled " then we can get to that tune up, I will get you humming like a New model with all the human parts." she giggled.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:27 pm

"Um, okay?" Springtrap said awkwardly. "Toolbox is over there..... I'll get a chair so you can access the chip better...." He slowly stood and limped over to get a chair, trying to calm himself in the meantime and try to think straight.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:31 pm

Pickles giggled grabbing a small screw driver which was the only thing she neded to un plug his kill switch. she giggled as she walked over to him, when he found a chair, " now now, spring trap, my hands are cold, so you might get a little shiver up your spine big guy, but we can do this two ways, we can go through your access pannel in your chest, or I can leave you with a cute hicky your choice."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:33 pm

His face got red and he pulled his shirt off. The synthetic skin was torn away in multiple places along his torso, suggesting that he hadn't gotten a chance to fix that in quite a while, or didn't care to.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:37 pm

Pickles grinned and straddled him " all right big boy, I will try to make this as pleasurable as it is painless." she said skillfully popping his chest panel " Oh my, your definitely a Engineers wet dream." she said reaching in with her little screwdriver, as her other hand slowly stroked up from his bicep up to his throat in a way that would get anyone's motor running.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:41 pm

Springtrap had clearly been without a woman for quite a long time, because it wasn't taking much effort from Pickles at all to get him very turned on. It didn't help he already thought she was pretty to boot. "Uh, thanks? Most of the improvements from S1 I did myself...."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:47 pm

Pickles cursed " that flipping Unsavory female signed your innards... oh no no.. we can't have that, no we can not," she said gropping and grabbing a sharpy " no way in hell is it going to read property of intel Corps and produced by Michelle Microff. Female dog, " she crooned now " there now the property of Springtrap, and fixed by Pickles." she giggled " ooo, i like that alot, now where did that flipping Unsavory female put that chips power supply." she giggled, as her free hand then began to stroke back down the side of his chest, getting lower and lower. " now, now big guy, just take deep breaths, slowly don't want to get you too excited, can't have all them processors wigging out now can we, after all little old pickles isn't going to hurt the big strong strapping stud muffin."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:52 pm

It was a bit late for Pickles's warnings. Springtrap was already down the road of being seduced by her, and clearly wanted her more and more. A lot of the innerworking of Springtrap was a ghastly fusion of biological matter interfused with mechanical parts and wiring. "Huh?" He moaned a little.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:59 pm

Pickles giggled " Oh baby, I found it, now lets put this little thing to better use," she said unplugging the hook up and grabbing a spare wire from the table, " now baby, your going to feel a warm tingle... " she grinned horrifically, as she used the spare battery, to power some of his, inner workings, such as the one that regulated his body temperature, due to a default mini power cell, which she removed. " now, that my big boy will have a regular body temp, instead of that just slightly above hypothermia temp you were exhibiting." She smiled " ah, nice and warm, big guy, and oh some of your touch receptors I ah plugged back in, as they were attached to this power pack, which I will fix, and then use that one I have them wired to right now, as just a backup for everything." she grinned looking at him " ready for that tune up huh." she purred.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:03 pm

"Mmmmmm...." Springtrap purred. "What kind of tune up?" He asked. He felt good now, and a lot calmer and relaxed with that killswitch gone.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:06 pm

Pickles grinned smiling " the kind ware I tighten all your bolts, and then.." she grinned " loosen up some parts that need a good oiling, poor metal man, I bet, you haven't used all your sensors in a while big guy." her free hand rested in his lap " so let me get a tightening so you can get a loosing, can't have you do the reverse, you might fall all apart, and it might be too kinky for me to put you back together."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:10 pm

Springtrap squirmed a little. Oh yes, he was pretty turned on right now. "Other than my missing bolt, I think I got everything tightened, loosened and oiled right.... I think it all hasn't been put to the test in a while though?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:17 pm

Pickles grinned " Oh but Mr Springtrap, I am Pickles, and my sweet little boy, I can do thinks with your parts you can only dream of doing." she gave him a sausy smile, as she finally shut his chest door, and grinned as he got off him grabbed a peace of rod from a table, and using a quick motion put threads in it using of all things a wire cutter, giggling she smiled " now big boy, how are we going to fix you all up, if you don't drop your drawers, or are you afraid I might ahve a love afair with your pickle?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:19 pm

Springtrap swore under his breath. "Well... there's an area with a bed, if you'd rather that than here..." He offered as he stood. He was wrapped around Pickles's little finger right now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:23 pm

Pickles grinned like the devil " oh but, baby, don't you want a good lap dance." she grinned " come on big guy, don't by shy, show pickles what ails you." she smiled " then we can go test, if all your systems are firing, or if I have to." she grinned " give you a deep clean for hours on end, making sure ever little single sensation is firing properly, because sweet pea I got eternity to make prance like a prize buck."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:26 pm

Springtrap stared at her before he slowly sat back down and dropped his pants and boxers. It seemed his piece all natural still, a bit of one of his thighs in that area. He submitted and let Pickles have her way with him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:31 pm

Pickles grinned, as she sat on the edges of his knees, pulling his knees together with her legs, and popping the panel to the leg that had him limping, " Oh nice, your flag is only at half mast, tisk, wonder who died." she grinned, as she perminatly fixed the new part into him, which would cause him to no longer limp. All the while her free hand roamed his, non robotic thy and would come mere centimeters from his flag pole.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:35 pm

Her hand made Springtrap squirm a little and get more turned on. Springtrap moaned a little as her hand brushed his cock. "You're mean...." He groaned.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:40 pm

Pickles giggled as she closed the leg pannel " am I? but did you feel a thing were you scared, or trying to to ask to many questions?' she smiled " No... and now that you have been a good boy." she said kneeling now infront of him, " time to give you a big kiss." she said giving his tip a big lick.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:43 pm

That made Springtrap squirm again and moan a bit. He was definitely nice and hard now, and offered no resistance to her at all.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:47 pm

Pickles giggled " now lets test that leg shall we, you said there was a bed, fit for all your system tests?" she teased as she then began to lick from tip of his pole, down to the base and then up his chest, to stare into his eyes " or should I get some one else to administer the test?" she grinned.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:50 pm

Springtrap shook his head. "No.... you run the tests.... you know what to look for, after all...." He stood and held her close as he walked with her to the converted office. He didn't limp, and while his was very strong from the robotics, his arms were gentle around Pickles. There indeed was a queen sized mattress on the floor with some sheets that while not new, had been well taken care of.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum