Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

2 posters

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 29 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:31 am

Terra bolted to Ace. She cupped his face in her hands, brows knit in worry. "Ace, please! Hang on! We are here to help you, and I will make sure you get better, just hang on!" She begged him. She wanted to pull the accursed arrow out herself, but was worried she might accidentally hurt him more if she tried. She wasn't a doctor, and didn't know anything about surgery, or if stuff like shrapnel or arrows and whatnot should be pulled or not. Just before everyone else got to him, Terra, through her tears, set her mind and pulled the arrow out, and pretty damn cleanly too, or at least as cleanly as she could. 

Unsettlingly, there was no response from Isaac.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 29 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:38 am

Time skipping forward a bit.

Getting him back was hard, to say the least with mara bleeding. Pulling the cart, and stanching his blood flow at the same time but they managed.

Pickles sighed, at least no one's cloths were ruined, but she did have blood up to her elbows, but ace was now on the couch, half dead, but half dead was better than all dead, and quite frankly she wasn't in the mood to deal with what she imagined would be the end of the sodding world how time insert the proper F bomb here. up. " there Terra, stop crying be gentel, but cuddle him like your life depends on it, I need an Ekj monitor and your the only one that wants to snuggle that close to him, he doesn't have a heart beat, but he breaths so listen to that."

Lilly was patching up her sister, " I am sure zippy will find Issac... stop crying Mara I know it hurts, pIckles managed to stich you up good though." she purred and crooned over her sister.

Mara just cried, she was a bit hurt, let down, and saddened that he hadn't even checked to see if she was ok. Did he even care about her, and all she wanted to do was cuddle to the big tall handsom meany.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:46 am

Terra nodded. She hadn't left Ace's side since they found him, and had no plans on leaving it until she was sure he was going to be all right. Terra carefully laid down beside Ace and gently held him close, face in his shoulder and well away from his wound. She needed him now, and although she didn't dare say it aloud yet, she loved him, and couldn't imagine her life without him now.

It was nearly dinnertime when Zippy returned. He was half dragging Isaac, who seemed to have just come to, based on his dazed expression. There was a nasty cut on the back of Isaac's head, suggesting he was hit very hard to be knocked out like that, and his normal arm had a hole in it, right between the radius and ulna, as if a sword was stabbed through there, and had been holding him in the air. In fact, Zippy was awkwardly carrying the weapon in question, still stained with Isaac's dark and sluggish blood.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:12 am

Pickles sighed and ran to patch up Issac " oi, hey next time don't be silly and actually chekc on Marra you might not have gotten hurt then." she said patting him on the head " silly boys."

Lilly cried after patching her sister up and threw her arms around her Zippy zap " meany... I was so worried you had died or something." she said snuggling into him " I can't get mara to stop crying, and omg is that a sword." she said.

Mara just kept crying, she felt miserable, he hadn't came, he was hurt because he couldn't stay, and well he didn't get the concept but it hurt.

Ace actually was now snorting.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:27 am

Isaac staggered as a wave or vertigo hit him. He was a little dilirius from blood loss, but otherwise seemed okay. He didn't say what had happened yet though. He could barely focus on Pickles standing right in front of him, his vision swam that bad.

Zippy hugged her with one arm, the other trying to make sure the sword didn't hurt anyone. He nodded to Lilly. "Yeah.... Isaac was hung up on a wall with this through his arm. I had to figure out a way of getting him down without accidentally hurting Isaac more." He shook his head. "Whoever did this.... the sword was rammed through a cinder brick and rebarb wall. I don't think they wanted Isaac dead, just unable to go anywhere for a while..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:37 am

Pickles snorted " they managed that, sword's not related to arrow though." she said earnastily " arrow, and swords men don't work too hot together."

Ace mumbled about silver wings... and something else about time and it holding on.

Mara sobbed, upset and hurt, upset and just miserable.

Lilly was the only practical one and fetched Issac orange juice and cookies, chocolate chip ones, " here eat drink feell better, and then could you make my sis stop crying."

Pickles frowned eyes getting wide " OMG SPRING TRAP IS NOT HOME." she began to panic.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:47 am

Terra moved her head to watch Ace's face without lifting her head from his shoulder. She was still horribly worried about him and how much blood he lost, but was determined to see him well again. She had also snuck the arrow into her things, fully intending on asking Ace how to destroy the foul thing. She didn't want it wind up in the wrong hands, and even more concerning, in the wrong person, again.

Isaac sat down and slowly ate and drank. He actually did feel some pain in his arm, but it wasn't too bad, compared to what the lab forced him through. He just didn't feel well right now.

Springtrap rubbed his eyes and cracked open the bedroom door. "Pickles... what was that about me?" He yawned. He had gotten home before everyone else, and decided a nap would have been nice.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:53 am

Pickles sobbed, and ran flinging her arms tightly around her metal mans neck, hiting him so hard she toppled hi over, showering his face with kisses, " the mean nasty people, were mean, and" she sobbed " I had to patch up ace, because time was insert the proper F bomb here. up and we all were gonna die, and issac got hurt, and marra, and an an.." she sobbed still kissing him. the action pulling down her shirt just enough that he could get a full view of her perky girls.

Lilly patted Issac on the head " do you want more cookies?" she asked offering him another plate full, and the gallon of orange juice " its ok, mara is very upset." she purred and crooned to him and then looked at zippy " ah... sweety might want to put that some place."

Mara cried sitting on the kitchen table, like some one had tried to kill her, again.

ace moaned and opened blurred eyes as he stared at her " who are you and what did you do with my..." he blinked " my pet cat?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:59 am

Springtrap, the horny metal man he was, couldn't help but stare. "I was just napping...." He murmured. "Although I will nap more often if this is my reward..."

Isaac mutely took the cookies and juice. He had to consume each a bit more before he felt stable enough to stagger over to Mara. He hugged her. "Please..... don't cry...." He begged in a small and scared voice.

Terra knit her brows and sat up a little. "Ace.... it's me, Terra. You were hurt bad, so Pickles, me, and everyone brought you here to recover." She told him softly. "How... how are you feeling? Can I get you.... water?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:07 am

Ace looked at her blinking a few times " who, and no I don't want to drown... I think I will keep you ok kitty." he said patting her on the head " cute kitty.. " he said before passing out face first into her chest. Which no one is going to pretend that this wasn't something would do completely fine, he did like them a lot, and they were comfy. Then after four minuets he blinked' you liked your not a cat , your a dog." he said acting as if a man drunk not a man who had just got an arrow put into him, but a guy who was sodding drunk. " Can I pet your pussy." he grinned like a fool.

Mara choaked out the words " It hurts." on sobbs, as the cut on her good arm had very much gone to the bone.

Lily looked at zippy " so..... as the only two who haven't lost their minds..."

Pickles kissed her spring trap repedily " leave a sodding note, and I will shag you twice as fast" she spat at him, and kissed him getting off him, and dragging him back towards, the bed, closthing the door, and flopping him on it " Oh I will show you taking a nap, MR worry pickles half to death, she said pulling her shirt off, " Prepare to loos your virginity in ways you hadn't imagined possible."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:16 am

Terra tried to get a grip on what was going on with Ace. Her face got pink when he decided to use her chest as a pillow, but it turned red when Ace asked about her pussy. "Wh-what?!" She asked him in slight alarm. Terra swallowed. "Ace, I think you should sleep a while longer." She told him softly as she moved a stray strand of hair from his face. "We can, ah, talk more when you wake up..."

Isaac whimpered softly. "I'm sorry. I wish I knew you were hurt, and I wouldn't have tried to fight that guy and came back to try and help."

Zippy sighed. "Well... if it's all right with you, I'd like to eat before anything else. I'm starving."

Springtrap let Pickles drag him to their room, and throw him to the bed. "I've already lost my virginity! How can I lose it again?!" He told her before he took his own shirt off.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:44 pm

( as time sang its song, and time marches on, time is time and all that crazy stuff, so time, time has leapt forward for moments and time is time is time, this is what you get when you leave the devil in charge of time skips, silly human who howls at the dark, time rules even you.)

In the time that had passed the reason no one had seen 76, 77, and 78 was because of a dark and shadowy figure, who had beaten them into submission, and now they were let loose, with a mission.

78, scanned the old and broken estates of the Cgen lab facilities, it would take a long time, as users had been used, with buildings as large and as huge as skyscrapers, though one would think that this kinda space so close to new york city wouldn't be considered new york it had been accumulated by the city Eons ago. The city and it Creeping up on each other. This would take a while, even with three of them working, though his brothers were incompetent, and also flawed he was of course perfection.

77, twitched, as he walked down the rows and halls of the massive library, bullet holes and old blood stains soaked and riddled the walls. He knew 78 was standing outside, scanning the grounds, his older brother might not have had an eternal glitch or problem, but he was certainly an ars. He and 76 were forced to hard search while he did pretty much nothing but the part of overseer, but wasn't that how this was to be done? He sighed, running a hand across a dust-covered table, who had survived the gunfire, and destruction of staining. Such misery he thought to be such a nice peace, he thought, he shirt was torn, so it hang on him exposing his flesh, slightly tanned it had become from the rays of the sun, backing his organic skin. Like 78 his hair was dark, but unlike 78 his eyes were blue, not the brown shade of 78, but an icy blue. He was as tall as 78, but leaner. He amused it was because he was not made with saw blades that he could retract. He twitched again, staring at the spot he had cleared from the table. Eye, he was because of his eye color more handsome than 78 had thicker hair, stronger jaw line, but they still had the same face. He twitched, and the action made him look away. Slowly walking down the aisles once more, his tattered and blood-stained shoes, pants that barely fit him, stirring up the dust from the floor. He could smell the dusty books, the volumes he hoped to someday read, but to be honest, reading was for the glitched and the defective. So be it, if he was such, he would use this to his pleasure. If he was broken, then he would own it, in every passage and every page.

76, Was shorter by an inch than his older brothers, was the youngest despite his number, his eyes were a shade of green. His whole body glitched, jerked as you will, but this did not pause or stop him. His hair was lighter than his brothers, it was streaked in red. His body was some wear between his brothers, and he was he mused stronger than both of them put together. Faster too, but 78 had put a stop to his speed, he limped heavily, had barely been patched up, and most likely had died if not that 77 liked him cared even. He liked the stores 77 would sneak and read some times to him, had when he was hurt badly, due to 78s wrath, but he was the more broken of them. His skin wasn't as tanned, fair, and his cloths were new as he had to replace them, the shirt barely fit right as he couldn't honestly read very well do to his massive body twitches getting in the way. but his hands were steady even when he glitched, he smiled at the plants in the green house who grew because of an automatic never ending watering system, smiled at their wild growth, he loved plants. But gardening was for the glitched, and so he smiled. He would rather be broken, than to despise the soft greens and the delicate petals, and he caressed a wild rose bloom. Gently, before limping along down the rows of sent, this was his heaven, this was his, his shirt was green, his pants blue jeans, and his shoe sneakers battered and worn, but this didn't bother him, nor did his glitching, as the plants gave him peace. He looked at himself in the reflection of the glass, he was a decent looking man, his eyes a green he longed to be with, and his lips a bit fuller. He smiled he was the only one to have a soft accent he couldn't get rid of, and this pleased him. If he came back, eye this would be the pace, he turned when he glitched, and looked heaven ward, this was his paradise and he would own it, like a broken man should.

Pickles was content and curled up against her mans side. Content, and gently stroking him, the faint scars that scriss crossed this way and that, defined the parts of her along her body that were not exactly the same person, but felt as one. They scars were slowly fading, one day they would be no more, and she would feel more like a real person. Her hair dangled as she watched him, and played gently touching him, more to see and to feel, than to do anything else.

Mara was limping but showing Lily how to cook, schooling her, at the kitchen, she had become quiet, not as giddy or happy. More broken, since she had gotten hurt, her arm slung in a make shift sling, and she was more mellow, and meek. NO more the mara that was, but a poor shadow of her. " there you go, see making a cake is easiy."

Lily smiled happy for the prais but it was a broken smile, as seeing her sister like this, made her sad, and to make matters better or worse, she didn't know, but they were moving to the other building, having been connected through the garage and back laundry rooms, the gap between the halls filled with dirt for a garuden, the upstares to the electic bike shop next door, ended up being two massive appartments, and there kitchens had been gutted, to expand the other kitchen. Giving the couples that stayed over there even more space, she mused. They had moved most of everything over there all ready, Pickles had to do most of the work, and she could decide if that was the reason Mara's spirit was broken. She sadly frowned down at her cake, as she said softly " How big of a roast do you think I should cook for dinner?" as if that was going to solve things. The dress she wore was summery but just plain and sky blue, sandles for it was a warm day. She frowned at the fact that mara, wore a white tang, and cargo shorts, as if she didn't care what she wore, or how she looked.

Ace was sitting up, very much glaring into space, the tender loving care, was annoying but tollerable, and the sodding atmosphere of this place was a funeral procession and he wasn't sure if it was his or not. He snorted shirt less and pantless and Ticked his favorite shirt was pretty much ruined. At least they had found a damn place to put the rest of his clothing, coat and all, drapped over a rickety old chair. He looked at Terra, cocked his head and wanted to say something, but the light catching her hair distracted him, to the point ware he caught himself staring so he barked in that velvety voice that cut his silence like a hot knife " can I at least get something to wear, and walk around some? I get the concept of resting, but you know time is slipping and well being mostly naked and confined, is driving me up a wall." he said " I have begun to write a fantasy story, about a pathetic Demon, elf twins, a golem who once was a human, and a talking hat rack, a crazed undertaker, and a pathetic stray cat..."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:09 am

Null skulked the rooftops, and building hopped. He liked being up high. He felt like he could see everything, or at least mostly everything. He has seen the death-demon get shot, but hadn't glimpses the culprit. And now, as he perched on a building a couple buildings down, he curiously watched someone outside of the old CGen lab. He was curious why they were outside his old home, and if he would go in or discover the hole in the side leading to the basement lab he sometimes stayed in. Null had three places he stayed and called home, and one was here, although he didn't stay here too often nowadays. And so, he simply watched from a distance, his strong and prehensile tail swishing from side to side slowly.

~

Isaac had noticed that this wasn't really Mara. He kept whimpering softly, and sometimes wandered down to the kitchen or back to where their things were, only to go back to one or the other. He wanted his Mara back.

Zippy sighed as he watched the girls. He was at the table, messi g with some spare parts. He was trying to make some walkies and trackers, feeling that would help a lot in the future.

Terra blushed and nodded. She scurried to where Pickles put her and Aces things and grabbed the PJs they got for him. "Um, I actually got these for you earlier. Sorry I forgot until now. I hope you like them." She said softly as she handed them to him. "And Ace? Please don't push yourself too far." She begged. "Seeing you like that...." Her voice cracked at the memory and she shook her head. "That was the scariest thing I've seen and experienced."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:42 am

78 could sense, the guy peering at him but didn't bother, he was tempted, and his chip did urge, but this., was far more important than to chop up a man to bits, a weird monkey of a man.

77, continued down the rows as if he was in a sacred place, and stroked the spines of many books like a tentative lover. He loved to read, he loved the smell of the dusty books, and he loved more than anything to be free of the feeling of his brother so close, he smelled of death, and honestly, sure he had killed, sure he was monster when he did, but he never had the same sick pleasure in it, had killed swiftly, and part of him secretly and inwardly thought this was wrong, and he wanted something better. Than, that, what better way to just haul up into his library far from people, he would have to hurt, surrounded by his books, he smiled happily, and even lovingly. At a volume, the title whispered to him, his smile at finding it, and his urge to want it, rang too much, and pulled up a chair, pulling the volume from the shelf, 78 could kiss his ars. He was enjoying himself as much as he knew his little brother was, and no doubt would dilly dally, and he didn't dare to bring the book outside, its lovely pages would be torn asunder. So he pulled up a chair, careful to be quiet, and in a spot her could see the door to the greenhouse, but knew he couldn't be seen, sat down. He would every page break to see if his brother came out, he could afford to be last to do his search, his brother could not. So he propped up the book, opening it, and lovingly reading the first page, in his seat at the very back of the library.

76, He tenderly stroked the gentle petals of each rose bush he saw in bloom, stopped to smell them, gently moved their leaves, and stems, to peek behind them. As he did with every plant, and he seeing the compost pile of weeds, grinned, and began to pull the weeds choking the lovelies, and in doing so, was essentially gardening, his heaven. He would have a heavey price to pay if he was the last out of his building, but, he couldn't resist, and knew in his heart, that he could dally, that his brother in the other building would do the same. He was after all with books. He smiled and looking at the sun guessed he had about four hours, if his brother had picked up a large book. He grinned, and in that time he could have the back half weedded, he would come back later he mused and weed the front, as he didn't want his older brother the eldest of them to find out what he was doign. He grinned as he was still essentially looking, and pulling the weeds did make it easier, as did trimming some of the plants starting to choak others. He didn't care, he was in his peace. He hadn't out of the three of them killed, had hurt, but his prey was all ways taken from him by the eldest. He would have let it go any way. He didn't like death honestly.

Pickles smiled and brushed her lips against her springtraps, lightly. " wake up metal man." she teased softly. Now her playing became very sexy and pruposeful, " oh metalman.. " she teased, as she had retreived the test she had placed for it to set on the nightstand, two pink lines would mean this time for real they were having a baby. She put the test on his chest, and wanted him to see it first, she didn't want to know, with out her big guy.

Lily sighed, " Issac, pick a chair and have a seat with zippy, your wearing a whole into the carpet." she sighed, deciding to just cook what ever, she began to peel potatoes as Mara, prepped the roast telling her disjointedly and softly how easy it was. Lily did know how to tmake those though. But she just nodded and act like each peace of information was new and shinny. She guessed mara needed that.

Ace grinned and dressed rather hurriedly, not buttoning up the shirt, he used a strip of cloth as a sling as he was sure it was there for him, as it had been close to his shoulder, and didn't want to cause Terra to fuss. He after he had his pants on, and honestly was more amused that they had gotten him red bedroom slippers, got up and grinned " well I am comfy.. and I do look dashing in red and black>" he teased ruffling her hair, as he yawned and walked intercepting Issacs path, and walking into the kitchen, using zippies chair to lean on for a moment " Three... souls... on... your... head.." he chuckled softly " but a soul is a soul, just like the metal man and his pickles... Sentence for you was earned, though by mice... 23 souls. no mater how small out weight 3." he laughed, walking over to Mara pinning her all most against the sink " and your a tall glass of shadow. " he said taking a firm grip on her arm, causing her to pass out, holding her " and my penitence, shhh... " he said, " Time eats memories, and the pain... time my Dear soft Mara, heals all wounds... " he said " and in this case, gets rid of bad memories." he hummed softly " your little mad undertaker needs his mara, and a shadow of you, my dear elf, isn't going to work." he grinned, letting her to the floor " Oh stray cat? Coffee please." he sat now at the table a little bit tired from the effort " I insert the proper F bomb here. hate them damn arrows... and when I find the soul who shot me, wishing to end what can't, I will purge them from this earth... " he laughed wickedly " for killing me, is ending balance and time for ever more." he laughed " Oh that hurts." then shrugged, as if that meant nothing.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:04 am

(Null's tail is more like a lizard's or a dragons than a mammal.... XD He also has four wings, not that he can really use them at the moment.)
Null continued to watch, patient and curiously amused. He wanted to know why these people were here, and once they left, he hoped that he could find out. He would search after them, and try and figure out what they were doing and what they did. And so, he waited. He had the patience of one of the two he had DNA from; one that could wait millennia for an opportunity and snag it before anyone knew he was planning anything.

~

Springtrap smiled and looked at the test. "That for what I am hoping?" He asked. "I have never been able to read and figure out what those things mean." He said. Springtrap was lying, but didn't want to tell her the result, and wanted to see Pickles's reaction for himself, although he had a hard time keeping a calm and level face over it. However, he still managed.

Zippy was stiff when Ace talked to him. He felt his heart pound as he voiced his judgement of him, but felt relieved when Ace counted the mice in his judgement. He had indeed loved and cared for the mice, and was a little glad to get recognition for something most would brush off. A little more relaxed, he went back to making walkies. He almost had one done.

Isaac whined and shook his head at Lilly's suggestion. After Ace had made Mara faint, and let her be, of course Isaac went to her and snuggled up to her, right there on the kitchen floor, which surely helped Lilly a lot as she made her roast.

Terra was already getting Ace coffee when he asked for it. She took a deep breath to gather her nerve as she handed him the mug. "Ace? How do you destroy those arrows?" She asked determinedly. "When we brought you back.... I kept the arrow. I didn't want it to fall into the wrong hands again, and wanted to ask you how I could destroy it so it couldn't hurt you again." She hoped and was a little scared that Ace would be mad that she had kept such a dangerous weapon, but at the same time, he hoped he wouldn't be cautious or upset with her over it. After all, if she was to trust him, she hoped Ace could trust her, even just a little.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:45 pm

* lol do you think 78 cares? Oh and, ah, I wouldn't really get into their way very much, as well, they need to do what they need to do... but if your going to inject females into this, now would be the cute time.*

*skips over the boring droids for a while*

Pickles bit her lip " well is it two lines or not." she said excitedly " is it, stop playing I want to know" she whined, her bare boobs resting on his arm now and craning her neck to see, " your robo eyes are better than mine."

Mara woke some time after that and looked at Issac, with a sloppy yet confused grin on her face " Why am I asleep on the floor? " then paused even more confused " why is ace in pjs, and here, wait when did he even get here? WHY is he here?" she cocked her head " and why are you being such a fuzzy." she asked Issac and licked his nose.

Ace purred the clear as day lie, and challenged in his tone anyone to denie it, " Oh no, you see I got shot with a nasty arrow, and in the mean time, you got bonked on your head... been out cold for a few days." he sighed " tragic really, we thought you died for a short minuet, but crazy pickles stopped everyone from digging a grave out back in that non planted garuden thingy you got brewing. " he smiled like the devil at her and turned to terra " kitty just come here, with my coffee, plop your little behind in my lap, and let those little gears in your head stop turning. " he sighed " the damn things, are imortal just as I."

Lily came over after washing her hands, hugged Mara and Issac all at once, and then giggled and plopped her self in Zippies lap " see, nothing to be scarred about, but my god if Mice souls are counted he must really hate exterminators?"

Ace grinned " oh yes I dust those careless ars's all the time, why just the other day 3.5 million mice souls... guy saves a puppy, guess who's going to hell." he purred " really I am teasing, Exterminators have their place, and mice souls really don't count towards your evils. However, in the case of cute litlte fuzzy zippy zap, they do, because while most people think nothing of killing them, he went out of his way to cuddle them."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:06 pm

*I still need to come up with girls for them ;-; my guess is a soft and sweet girl for 76?*

Isaac didn't say anything, just whined softly and cuddled Mara more. He needed her, badly, forever and always. He felt safe, and even somewhat sane with her. She meant everything to him.

Zippy smiled a little. "I took care of the mice, and they took care of me some. They're really nice, they are." He hugged Lilly before he turned his attention back to the walkies. "Wanna help me test these bad boys?"

Terra blushed and sat in Ace's lap, and handed him his coffee. "If I can't destroy it, would you mind if I kept it then? To make sure that one can't hurt you?" She asked him softly.

Springtrap chuckled. "Well.... What are you hoping it is?" He asked, a teasing smile playing his lips. If she asked again, he would tell her. Springtrap just wanted a little fun first.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:16 pm

Pickles raised her eyebrows started chewing on her tongue " a purple bouncing baby turnip." she looked at him " no what do you think come on sexy... don't be such a big metal tin can be a man." she said pouting, like an excited puppy.

Mara laughed " ok, awe Issac your so cute." and pulled him into her chest holding her close " come on now your cute, and snuggly, but can I get off the sodding floor." she said " and why the heck am I dressed like I don't sodding care."

Lilly purred at her sister taking a note out of aces book " well we were going to burry you in that.."

Mara nodded " makes sense, thanks though for finally checking my pulse."

Lilly smiled " don't mention it." then turning to zippy, " ok, epic game of hide an seek then?" she grinned, " your so adorable. So should I stand outside, or in the other bulding with one?"

Ace cuddled into her and rested his head on her shoulder, while he took a drink of his coffee " Well they are a one shot kinda deal, now its just a pointy stick... hey maybe we could collect enough to make a chair, or a funky table." he laughed " not the first time I was shot, would you like mine?"

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:18 pm

Springtrap laughed. "Well, I hope the baby doesn't turn out like that." He chuckled. Springtrap smiled at Pickles. "It's positive." He confirmed. He was very excited now. Springtrap wasn't sure at first about being a father, after what happened to Isaac, but now was excited.

Isaac simply picked Mara up and carried her to their bed. He set her down and sat beside her. "Don't scare me like that again...." He begged her. "It's not nice...."

"Let's try just outside, and then test the range bit by bit?" Zippy suggested. "I think they can go pretty far, but it'd be nice to know just how far." He smiled at Lilly. "Although I'd prefer you stay here. I don't think you'd get hurt, but I don't want you to still." He pecked a kiss on her cheek.

Terra looked at Ace in alarm. "Not the first time?!" She asked worriedly. "How many times were you shot?!" She whined, and started to fuss over him. She loved Ace, and wanted him to never be hurt like that, not now, not in the past, not in the future. In her fussing, Terra also asked to check his wound, and make sure it wasn't getting infected and healing right.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:48 pm

Pickles grinned excited and kissed him soundly " and this time I get to keep my baby, and I will get to watch it grow up, and" she started to cry. Sobbing softly " and I actually love the daddy."

Mara blinked " Ok no more head trama for me." she said clearly having forgotten what had really happened and was firm in her beliefe of what Ace told her, something to have to do with Ace's powers but she didn't know this and so was her happy go lucky self again " But ah... I know you want to see me in something pretty, but dude... did you have to carry me up stairs?" she pounced him and pulled him into her " silly boy I can walk."

Lilly hung her head " Ok." she said " your right, I am pretty useless outside." she said even softer than her ok. Even with the cooking lessons, she just felt inferior, she wasn't smart like Pickles, wasn't tall or lean like pickles, wasn't strong like pickles, she wasn't smart like zippy, wasn't good medically like Mara, was small then everyone, shorter than everyone, tiny compared to everyone chest size, and to make things worse, her only skill, was getting into people's way.

Ace tightened his grip around her and glared for moments, " You fussing over me so much, is going to make me want to live in Mara's closet." he said then dropped a kiss on her forehead, " your silly little stray cat." he purred his velvety voice " it was a long long time ago, and why my poor soft kitty was all by herself so so long to get so thin." he said patting the top of her head. " I still have it, they make great back scratchers."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:15 pm

Regina pulled her shawl around her a little more and slipped into the greenhouse. She had been focusing on a certain corner and making it really pretty. She even managed to make a tiny puddle of a pond in the middle of it. Regina got a small net and cleaned the gunk out of her small pond, her beaded and braided hair clinking softly as it chimed with her movements. She liked her little special garden there, but hadn't made the rest of the greenhouse as pretty yet. The task of cleaning everything up and making it as pretty daunted her. 

Daayan hummed softly to herself as she moved through the bookshelves. She was oblivious to the fact she wasn't alone in the library. Yes, she was in a far corner than 77, but she glided through an isle and plucked the book she wanted from the shelf, and continued to hum her exotic melody. Satisfied, she twirled with the book back to where she had some supplies tucked away. It would be getting colder soon, and she wished to make enough brew to stave off sickness to last all winter.

Springtrap held Pickles close. He quietly shushed her and stroked her hair. "Pickles... I love you too." He said softly. "I hope I can still be the man you love and need, and that the baby will love and need."

Isaac yelped in surprise as Mara tackled him. He still had a bandage on one arm, but he seemed to be healing fine from that, and was just glad he had his Mara back.

Zippy whined a little and gently lifted Lilly's head to look at him. His brow was knit in concern. "Lilly.... what's wrong?" He asked worriedly. He wanted her to be happy, and she didn't seem to be at the moment.

Terra's cheeks flared red. "S-sorry." She apologized quietly. She loved Ace, and just wanted to be able to make him happy and take care of him when he needed it. Terra perked up just a little as she thought of a topic change. "O-oh. I forgot to tell you.... Mara, Isaac, and I will be going to the next building over when Pickles and everyone get done renovating it. We, ah, went shopping today, and I got to pick out a bed." She flushed again. "I... I hope you like it. I also got a coat rack. I thought maybe you'd like it more to put your hat and coat on than the floor or your boots?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:55 pm

76 heard it, the soft sound, " hello?" he asked kinda hoping it was just a stray cat. He liked kitties, and birds, and well animals. The last stray cat he had wanted to feed and take care of 78 killed it. He killed everything and hurt everything, and made them both miserable. He liked music too, soft music, it seemed everything him or 77 liked 78 despised, then again that Droid only like death destruction and murder. He crept slowly " its ok kitty, I won't hurt you." he said softly " I am just playing in the nasty weedies."

77, was happily into his book so much so, he honestly wouldn't have cared if a pin dropped, besides he would have been snapped out of it by his nasty brother, no one could honestly read through one of his bellows, but he knew that the one virtue his older brother had and that was Patience. He could stand out their for next 78 years, waiting. Though he didn't want to think how his brother would be like after that time period had slipped past. He smiled though enjoying the words across the page.

Pickles babbed him on the head drying her tears, " silly if your not I can rebuild you... " she laughed " but I kinda like you the way you are... all tin can and more of a man." she grinned kissing him hard now.

Lilly just shook her head and got up from his lap " we going to test them or?" she said just like that, plastering a smile on her face. " so how do I use it?" she asked smoothing out her dress.

Mara kissed him on the nose " what happened to your arm, did some one be mean to my Issac while I was out?' she crooned " I will hunts him down and beat him with an inch of his sodding life, meany"

Ace looked at her a bit of a horrified expersion on his face " your having me move in with you now?" then blinked a few times and stared at her once with one eye and once with the other than both narrowing them he said very carefully " your... not actuall... are you?" then blinked as if it was completely impossible to love him.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:27 pm

Regina gasped a little when she heard someone else and moved to hide behind a tree that had grown quite well. The seed for the sturdy tree had come in when one of birds had gotten trapped a long time ago, and happened to spread the seed in here. Regina hadn't realized that there may have already been someone here, seeing as usually she was alone, and was scared to who or what was there with her.

Daayan made her brew, still humming, and tapped her chin. She really should use up some of those herbs before they lost whatever power they had. She pondered for a moment before smiling. Daayan had a wonderful idea. She wanted to double check the book to make sure she remembered the elixir correctly, but as she twirled through the shelves, her foot slipped on the dust and she yelped. She slammed into a shelf as she fell, and her weight knocked out a few shelves, spilling books all over her in a tremendous crash that echoed through the library like thunder.

Springtrap laughed. "Well, hopefully you never have to do that." He purred. He watched Pickles for a moment before he kissed her deeply and lovingly, with all the gentle tenderness of the emotion.

Zippy whined a little. He knew something was wrong, and felt saddened that Lilly wouldn't tell him what was eating her. He taught her softly how to operate the walkie and turned to go outside to test the range. Zippy was a bit disheartened now.

"Guy took a sword and hung me on a wall by my arm." Isaac told Mara. "He made me hit my head really hard too, but I feel better now!" He ended more cheerily. He was happy his Mara was back.

Terra blushed and looked down, unable to meet his eyes. "W-well, I like having you around..." She started softly. "And... if you visited, I wanted you to feel happy and comfortable." Her cheeks turned a brighter red, and her voice softer still. "B-but if you wanted to.... live together.... I... I wouldn't mind." She smiled softly. "Ace.... I feel happy with you... and even kind of safe...."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:16 pm

76 six called softly again, " kitty, its ok, I won't hurt you, i promise, I am a good android, I don't like to hurt nothing, I am only pulling weeds, but kitty you got to make sure you don't get scared and dart out, my big brother is a big nasty guy and will kill you." he said honestly worried. " Sure I hurt people, but I can't help it, I have one of those chip things, and its broken, and i glitch, and my big brother won't let me or my other brother get fixed, I just want to find a cute girl and have kids one day." he said softly " but not with big brother around. He's mean " he crooned now, in his slight irish accent " its ok, 76 wont' hurt you, come on kitty." he smiled remembering the tuna sandwitch he had in his pack, he had been carring this whole time but i forgot to mention. He smiled " I will share my tuna sandwich with you."

77 jumped and in fear of the books rand down, knowing his chip relied on specific sensors located in the eyes, he close them, he didn't want the sounds of him hunting to be dragging the all might 78 in who more or less would end this place along with who ever it is. Besides it was nice not hurting people for a change. " are you ok?" he said softly, thanking his stars, that 78 even though it had been a loud racket, wouldn't come to inspect.

Pickles grinned pushing him into the bed then cuddled with him tenderly " Springtrap I am a bit worried though, a few things aren't settling well with me of late, and I want to run it past you." she looked into his eyes and smiled softly lovingly and then said " I am worried about the girls."

Mara laughed " your just so cuddly, I won't let the meanies hurt you never again ok big boy." she said kissing him. " and I am going to put something on, that shows, I give a Crap about myself." she laughed, startning to undress.

Lilly watched, as he left, learning quickly how to control the contraption, then nodded, and just waited for zippy to go ware ever it was he was going she hit the button " Can you here me now?"

Ace looked at her blinked a few times, checked her forhead with the palm of his hand and then exclaimed " Why? " as if the notion and the thought was absured to him, that anyone would even want him around " you do know I am a Clean Nazi, a Foodie, a coffee drinking, curse slinging, feet on the coffee table, lazy slouch of a fellow who could care less and damned and be the devil at doing house work of any kind?" his eyes narrowed " and thats not even half of my vices, I like being criptic pearing into your soul, and i like scaring your friends, its a lovely past time." he then laughed " not to mention I randomly silence all sound." he said looking at her " and if you haven't noticed I smell of death all the time." he blinking " I only talk when I am Ticked or confused, and or annoyed, and I am lousy house gest."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:38 pm

Regina slowly peeked around the tree shyly. "Y-you promise?" She asked timidly. "Y-you promise you w-won't hurt me?" She had caramel brown skin, and large but soft dark eyes. Her black hair was in many thin braids, and each braid had scattered beads in it. She wore an oversized and dirt stained sweatshirt that looked about three sizes too big for hr, and was almost a dress.

Daaya tensed when she heard someone else and looked up to see 77, not knowing he was one of the dangerous android trio that were running around. "Yeah..." She said in an accented voice. Daaya sniffed. "I fell into the bookshelf. I don't think I damaged the books too much in my fall, and I had this section all organized even...." She sounded more upset about the books than any pain she might have been in, and she was. She could take something for the pain. She couldn't give it to the hurt books though to make them better.

Springtrap raised an eyebrow in question. "Oh? What seems to be wrong, and what do you think needs done about it?" he asked seriously.

Isaac simply nodded. He got up and pulled out a shirt Mara looked particularly sexy in. "I like this one." He said, presenting it to her confidently.

Zippy's voice sounded through the walkie. "I hear you. Can you hear me?" He sounded tired, and not as enthused about the walkies now.

Terra smiled a little. "I can cook pretty decently, actually. And housecleaning is one of the few useful things I can do." She shook her head and blushed softly. "It... it doesn't change how I feel about you." She blushed a little more. "And I've found out.... that when I am close to you, you smell more like an old forest and wintergreen, and it's nice." She said very softly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum