Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

2 posters

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 30 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:13 pm

76 nodded, resisting the urge for his chip was easier for him, as its wires from his glitching had come loose, " I won't hurt you." he said " but don't get close to me. Just in case, I do have a chip that makes me hurt people sometimes." he said softly " I don't want too, so just stay not so close, I can't run very fast, I ah, kinda am still healing and really just limp, so if you run, your safe, and I will warn you first, would you like part of my tuna sandwich?" he said smiling brightly at her.

77. Swallowed, " The books probably are ok... unless of course they are any ware near my big over sized lug of a brother then they are garfitty." he said keeping his eyes shut, " lets see, if I can help you put them back ok. then I am going to pretend you're not here, go back and finish my book, and then make a report that there is Crap here."

Pickles looked at him kissed him and then said softly " Lily is starting to develop a wee bit of an inferiority complex, and its starting to get to zippy, as for mara, I think she's well even before, I think things are bothering her, and I am worried for Issac, because I don't think she can keep up with the " chipper" attitude all the time" she said " then there is Terra, she's to shy, and she's going to have to actually grow a back bone and just flat out tell him she is in love with him, before she confuses the Crap out of that poor man." then tapped his nose " and I am worried about you." she tapped his nose." I am worried about the guy's but for other reasons, which we can get into a bit later."

Ace lookeda t her blinked, and grabbed the walkie off of LIly " hell while your out playing captain verision with your girl friend, could you stop and get me like 34 bottles of wiskey, rum, scotch, heck even vodka, I feel the urge to get drunk, or run screaming through the streets, the first being more appealing." he said handing the walky back to lily to stare at Terra with a horrified look on his face " your avoiding the question..."

Lily giggled " well did you here ace, I heard you." she couldn't stop laughing " and ah, the poor man does need a drink." she started to really giggle " and baby maybe you and I should take a nap, your sounding tired sweety."

Mara looked at him " hmm, a black v neck huh, you know you can see my boobs in that." she smirked " or is that what you like to see." she grinned dropping her pants, "and why the hell am I in and old bra?" she rolled her eyes " you guys have no taste."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 30 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:50 pm

Regina nodded and slowly came out of hiding. Other than her dirty modern clothes, and the fact the beads in her hair were wooden (and probably hand crafted), she looked a bit like an ancient princess. "Y-yes please." She said sweetly. "Are you hurt really bad? I... I can try to help." Regina offered, although she was a little scared still of if his chip acted up. "M-my name is Regina. What's yours?"

Daaya stared at him warily for a long moment. For a borg or andriod, he was.... kind of cute. "Ah, I think the most help I'll need is fixing the shelves, and that would be better with sight. Hmm... how about I step away, and then you can fix the shelves and I'll reorganize the books?" She suggested.

Terra looked startled, but now Ace had put her on the spot. She took a shaky breath. "Ace.... I... I want you around.... because I love you." She said softly, but steadily held his gaze as she said it. There it was, out in the open, the words to her heart. She had now given him her heart, and now Terra held her breath for how Ace would react to hearing the words aloud.

Springtrap listened. He agreed on some aspects, and actually got an idea. "For Lily.... I think next time I head out, I will take her with me to gather things. I am sure she has a good eye, and maybe we can teach her how to fix robotics?" He suggested. "With so many people here that have them, it wouldn't be a bad thing to pick up on in the least. And why the heck are you worried about me?"

Zippy laughed a little hearing that, and felt better even as he heard Lilly laugh. "Okay. I'll get some booze and head back then." He clipped the walkie to his belt and walked down to the booze store, and shopped around for a lovely assortment of options, cheap and more expensive.

"I didn't dress you." Isaac said honestly. He set the shirt down and stepped up to in front of Mara before he kissed her, his hands stroking every inch of her bared flesh lightly. He was glad that this Mara was back.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:15 pm

76 smiled warmly " Ya, but brother patched me up, I am fine, just need to finish healing." he smiled " I am organic, so I can do that weird right." he laughed, then dug in his pack and pulled out a tuna sandwich " I made it myself." he beamed trying to look less scary and even running a hand through his hair to straighten it some. " my name is I don't have a name, " he then glitched his whole body moving he frowned and then said " I am just called 76. "

77, twitched, pretty hard, before chuckling softly " ya that will work, I won't look in your direction and I can fix the shelves. " he said " If I knew some one to get rid of said chip maybe I could ah, look at you some time, you smell rather nice, like herbs and dusty books." he grinned keeping his eyes firmly closed " but honestly if you want I can keep them closed, I am really good feeling my way around."

Pickles frowned at springtrap " babe, she' has a hard time lifting a wrench. " then looked even more horrified " and most of zippies robotics you need muscle, yours not so much, but you need the heavier tools, and mara, her limbs are scary." she said blinking at him " I all most killed myself repairing them the last time." then purred " but I think taking her out might be good, what if I teach her how to build hearts?"

Mara grinned " does my sexy boy want to play then " she purred against his lips " hmm?" she said starting to slide her hand up his shirt. Then smiled softly "what does my baby want?"

Lilly giggled and then said in the walkie " better hurry she told him she loves him, I think he needs the strongest stuff they got stat."

Ace blinked and lifted his head drew up to his height in the chair, still holding her and said coldly his voice destorying the small and quiet silence around him, seemingly to talk as if ages had past in just a second " The last person who told me that, put an arrow through my heart." he said.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:42 pm

Regina smiled a little, and relaxed some. So he was an android, but an organic one. He was also pretty sweet. "Okay." She said as she accepted part of the sandwich. "Thank you. I am sure it'll taste wonderful." Regina said in appreciation. She took a bite, and it was written on her face that she enjoyed it very much.

Daaya smiled a little. "Ah, thanks. How about I just go into the isle behind you, and then we can still talk if you want?" She suggested. She didn't tell many people about her potion brewing, although several of the books on the floor, if he bothered to look, would have been about various witchcraft and voodoo. "Okay, I will let you know when I am in position." Daaya said before she carefully picked her way out of the spilled books and in the isle behind him. "All right, as long as you don't look past the books behind you, you should be fine to open your eyes I think."

Springtrap nodded. "Yes, I think that may work. We just need to help her find her niche is all, although she already has one if you ask me." He purred as he thought. "Maybe I could start by having her make the list of what we need, and then go out with her to find it..."

Isaac purred and kissed down Mara's neck. "I want you..." He said in a velvety and sexy voice. He lifted her up some so she was more on top of him before he easily moved and sat down on the bed with Mara in his lap.

"I'm coming back, don't worry." Zippy said back through the walkie. How he managed that and not drop any bottles remained a mystery even to Zippy.

Terra started to shake a little. Ace scared her when he looked like that, all heartless and cold. "Ace...." She choked out. She wanted to say she would never even fathom doing that to him, but her throat had closed up, and she wasn't sure he would believe her if she said it. "Please..." She begged quietly after a long time. Terra shook her head. "Ace, I know in my heart that I love you. I want to be there for you, and take care of you when you need it." She said in a shaky voice. She was nearly in tears now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:12 am

76, smiled " your welcome." he said softly, then he glitched again, and hung his head a bit, she was pretty, but, he doubted she would like him, he was broken after all. Then noticed a lily trying to grow in a creeper vine, and started to rescue the poor plant.

77. Laughed a bit " all right, " he opened his eyes, and began to fix the shelves,i t was rather easy and quick work, so he started picking up the books and placing them on the shelves in alphabetical order and in order of what would be the most useful, humming to himself he stopped " 35 reasons to grow herbs all year round." he laughed remembering his own copy he hid under his shelter's blanket. " good read that one."

Ace looked at her, before slowly speaking to her, his velvety voice strained " I loved her with all my beating heart, and one night when I went to see her, with promises of her sweet words tattooed to my poor heart, she met me under a fool moon, filled with stars, and dared utter those words as we kissed she rammed an arrow through my heart." he looked at her " I don't trust, and I don't love."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:26 am

Regina smiled as she watched him save the lily. She set her part of the sandwich down and gently helped pull the roots of the vine up without hurting the lily's roots. "Tiger Lily..." She said with a soft smile. "One of my favorites."

Daaya smiled. "You really think so? I have some of the herbs in that book. There are some really good tricks in there, and it's helped me trouble shoot some." She giggled. "Besides, fresh herbs are always the best." She paused for a moment. "I am sorry. Didn't you say you were reading when I disturbed you? I apologize..."

Terra closed her eyes and looked down. She felt ready to cry for Ace. "'Time... heals all wounds, and cures bad memories....' Didn't.... you say that?" She asked quietly, repeating Ace's own words that he told Mara. Terra sadly shook her head and did cry some. She couldn't imagine how lonely Ace truly was, living without some form of trust or love. She wanted to be alone for a few moments, but didn't want to leave Ace either right now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:33 am

76, smiled but he took the vine off of her, and planted it up against the wall of the greenhouse that was cracked due to some shooting holes into that side, and have the vine in and out of the holes knowing the vine would actually strengthen the wall " this vine, however, isn't honestly a weed, it gets the prettiest night flowering flowers on them trumpets that glow. Softly in the moonlight." she smiled.

77, laughed " nah, my little brother is in the green house, and he's dilly dattling with the plants, so I was reading to give the boy time to play. He's not to much yonger mind you, but he deserves his flowers, as much as I deserve my books, so honestly I was savoring each page now, I read quickly. So I was on my second pass."

Ace looked at her leaned into her to whisper now into her ear, " I am time, and time can heal all wounds, and it can even get rid of bad memories, but I am time, and time can't ever heal or forget. Just as time is Death, life, and unfortunately the beginning and the end." he chuckled " the balance, for when I was born I was cursed and condemned Damned if you will, for when I existed, that is my sin."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:44 am

Regina smiled. "Really? I haven't seen that one blooming, probably because I don't come here at night." She shuddered. "There's another that haunts here sometimes at night, and he scares me. He looks like a demon, with tail and horns and all."

Daaya smiled and peeked at him through the bookshelf. "Which one were you reading?" She asked. She couldn't help it. It had been a while since she found a halfway decent guy to talk to, and this one was kind of cute, and the fact he liked to read made him cuter.

Terra couldn't help it. She put her arms around Ace's neck and cried into his good shoulder. She couldn't take it, couldn't stand the thought of someone being that cruel, that heartless, to Ace, who despite having clear "moods," was actually a decent enough person, and to top it off, she couldn't couldn't bear the thought of the memories still being so painfully clear for him. She wished she could dull the pain for him, if only so he could find more peace, because she loved him, and that meant she would do anything in her power to make him a little happier, even if it meant destroying herself in the process.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:17 am

77 smiled then purred " the last dragon " he laughed " then turned his head, to look at the window, to see ware the sun was, not much had passed so he smiled, and looked in the direction of the book case she was behind, " I don't have a name but do you have one?" he asked twitching.

76, frowned " awe, I am sorry, I would take you home with me, but... 77 would be the only one of us who would play nice if I begged him, my brother 78 would just kill you, instead of being nice." he sighed heavier " and I can't stay here, I have about four hours though, before brother is finished slow reading a book." he laughed softly.

Ace rubbed her back " do you know what happens when some one does succeed in killing me?" he said looking at her now with both of his eyes and lifting her chin up to peer into hers, the warmth gone from those eyes, but they weren't frozen nor was their anger, but it was if the gates of heaven and hell weeped in his gaze.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:29 am

Daaya smiled. "I am Daaya." She answered in her slightly Asian accented voice. "I actually live a couple of blocks away, but this library is like my second home." She paused for a moment. "I read that book a long time ago.... perhaps.... you can read it to me some as a refresher? You have a lovely voice...."

Regina looked sad to hear that. "Okay." She smiled a little as she got an idea. "Um, do... do you think we could see each other again sometime?" She was aware he was an andriod, but she liked him. He was sweet and kind, and even found his "flaws" and "glitches" kind of cute and endearing. It made him unique, like a unicorn.

The feeling of Ace rubbing Terra's back helped some, but her vision was still clouded with tears when he looked at her, and she him. Terra mutely shook her head no in answer to his question, feeling like her throat and voice wouldn't be able to work even if she wanted to speak, although she had a feeling she wouldn't like his answer either.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:37 am

77, smiled warmly " I would like that, but I would like it better, if I could see you." he sighed " thats not going to happen huh." he grinned " you sound though quite lovely." what was he doing, he was flirting wasn't he, wasn't that part of his programing, fall for some one, have kids. A family that didn't want murder, that was an interesting concept.

76. Smiled " I plan on coming back, and weeding the rest of the gaurden, though it probably will be at night, when my brother lets us do as we please." he said sadly, " and I don't want to scare you."

Ace gaze softened and he looked at her " Then prehaps I can trust you so long as you never learn that horrid secret.. " he smiled " and if i let myself, fall, again...." he said softly " you would have to earn my trust completely... " he said holding her " but I am not cruel, and I am not mean, and I will not go cheating on you either... I do believe in one night stands, and clean hashed out break ups, but I guess I am way past the first... and I don't have the heart for the second, so..." he purred kissing her gently " go run along now kitty, I need my booze"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:51 am

Daaya blushed a little and couldn't help but look down. Oh yes, there was that to remember before she started to fall for this mysteriously cute guy; if he saw her, he would kill her, despite any feeling they may or may not have. "Well, beauty is subjective...." She said quietly. When she was nervous or a bit mixed feeling, like now, her accent got a little thicker.

Regina smiled a little. "If... if you can meet me at the edge of the property, maybe we can walk the rest of the way here together?" She asked a bit nervously. "I don't think that demon guy means harm, he just looks scary...."

Terra melted some as Ace kissed her, and of course she went and met Zippy at the door to get the alcohol for Ace, and considered sipping a little bit herself. If what Ace said was true... if she earned his trust... she would have something incredibly precious, and she would protect it forever if need be, and not let anyone hurt Ace's heart again. No, she would take very good care of it, and of Ace, even before he decides to trust her completely. Terra set the booze on the table in front of Ace, positioning each neatly and so he could clearly see each and every label.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:06 am

The hours seemed to fly by, and soon it was evening. What follows, follows....

Daaya wound up talking and listening to this "77" the whole time, and had no clue about how much time had passed. She wound up sitting on the floor behind the bookcase so 77's chip wouldn't trigger, and even confessed to him about being a C Gen that was a Hindi witch a long time ago.

Regina enjoyed being with 76 the whole time. He was very sweet, and she found his quirks and twitches actually pretty endearing. She showed him her little special garden, and even took the time to explain and show him some of how she made it. She showed him her small vegetable and herb garden as well, and offered that he could use it anytime he wanted.

Springtrap was wandering around the garage some, and was in the process of making a list of what they needed for tomorrow. He noticed all of Ace's empty bottle and made a note to get a liquor cabinet for him, fully stocked.

Zippy was upstairs, and had a few mice out. he smiled as he played with the mice. He knew that they had plenty of room in their cages and exercise equipment already, but he still liked playing with them. He thought the mice liked it a bit more too.

Isaac was quite frankly almost asleep, and cuddled against Mara. He had asked that she tell him some more stories, and now he felt sleepy. "Mara?" He asked. "I have a story now." he said sleepily, and cuddled closer. "it's about a guy who was broken and lost, but an angel with a robotic arm and leg helped him, and he loved her a lot...."

Terra had tried to keep check on Ace's drinking so it wouldn't get out of hand, but gave up rather quickly, and sipped some wine herself before Ace drank it all. She stayed near him, and tried to make sure nothing bad happened.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:25 am

Enter a Spongebob jump cut, with a nautically themed sign that reads "A few days later..."

Regina and Daaya are doing Regina and Daaya things in their respected locations, mostly because I don't feel like typing them all out again....

Springtrap had taken Lilly to help him scavenge for what they need for the past several days. He had borrowed Pickles's trailer this time, seeing as they needed some more big furniture to finish furnishing the new pads and living spaces. There were of course other big things that could be gotten if need be this way, should they come across it. Like more machines to fix metal parts.

Insert Zippy being a cute Zippy here, probably trying to cook lunch on his own, and Isaac is probably being an adorable Mara shadow. Again, don't feel like typing them all out at the moment.

Terra sighed and cleaned up the bottles. Ace was drunk again, and she calmly cleaned up his mess. She wasn't upset about the mess, and was only worried about if he became an alcoholic at this rate. How could she try and care for an alcoholic time lord, let alone a sober one?
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:39 am

Ace sat at the edge of the couch he had been sleeping on, and downed the rest of the Jin, sat back put his feet up on the coffee table and stared at the ceiling, he was in his black robe, though it was open, and you could see his chest. The red bedroom slippers still on his feet, and that silver cross still dangled from one ear, but he lacked having combed hair and honestly looked like no one loved him. He also mused he probably should shave, but what was the point. Time was broke, and the days were just slipping. " tick-tock" he said swirling the contents of a whiskey bottle, he had just opened. The smile on his face, was twisted and fake, the shroud of death clung to him still but somehow was worse, and both his eyes were cloudy.

76 had been slashed up pretty badly, blood oozed every ware, 78 had found 76 and had tought him a lesson for sneaking off, he was barely coherent, barely even a live honestly.

Lily wore faded jeans, a blue daisy top, and braided pig tails, skipped beside spring trap just happy to be out, and that is when she spooted it " Spring trap, there is a man in the ally pretty beat up... Do you think pickles could fix him up, he might be dying."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:47 am

Terra was very much worried about Ace now. She decided one more time to see if he would tell her what was wrong. She took a deep breath and sat next to Ace, placing a hand on his cheek. "Ace?" She asked softly.

Springtrap saw the guy Lilly had mentioned. "Yeah.... I'll need you to help me get him onto the cart. he's beat up bad, and I don't want to make anything worse." Springtrap got in position and instructed Lily into place. "just remember to take it slow and follow my lead, okay?" He hoped that they could get this guy back in time for Pickles to work her magic on him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:35 pm

Ace looked at her, and slumped agianest her " Tick tock, your not naked, or on the clock." he said staring at her chest.

Lilly nodded as he got him onto the cart.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:41 pm

Terra blushed. "Um, are you saying you want me naked?" She asked Ace softly. She tried to gently finger comb his long hair.

Springtrap gave Lilly his shirt and instructed her to use it as means of trying to stop the bleeding while he headed back. Once the cart was loaded, Springtrap went back to the garage, trying to keep the ride as smooth as possible while being a bit fast about it.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:48 am

Ace sighed softly putting his head to rest on her chest, and curled up against her much like a little boy would, and said softly his silence wasn't even eating the sound, no was the shrowed or smell of death on him at this moment, and his velvetly smooth voice because of this was all most heart braking to her, as he rested a hand in her lap " Tick... Tock.... Some .. one, should .. just fix my clock."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:52 am

Terra continued to try and finger comb his hair. "What clock?" She asked softly. "And how does it need to be fixed? Is there a special way?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:56 am

Ace gave a horrible long sigh, as he sat up straight and took the bottle of wiskey, and downed the rest, putting the empty bottle on the coffee table " Tick.. tock... you know, just for get it." he said stretching out, laying his head on the pillow, and moving the blanket to go over his head. Quite miserably i might add.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:58 am

Terra fretted. "Ace, please. Just tell me what you meant when you said someone should fix your clock!" She tried to come up with a way to cheer him, but her mind was drawing a blank, which upset her.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:06 am

Ace sighed from under the blankets " Exactly what it means, now if excuse me, I am going to take my drunk, poor helpless, non healing butt to bed." he sighed heavily " good night terra "
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:09 am

"Ace..." Terra sobbed a bit. Realizing he meant he wanted to be left alone, she slowly stood and left the living room. She tried not to cry, but it was hard, and she was already distraught from how he was acting before he mentioned the clock. Maybe the book Pickles had would shed some more light on Ace, and through that, what he meant by fixing his clock. She went to find Pickles with some shaky resolve.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:17 am

Pickles was tinkering at her buick work bench minding her own buisness.

Mean while ace Actually broke down a bit and sobbed.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum