Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 30 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:53 am

Kat laughed. "Maybe. Your breath smells like garlic and sauce." She kissed his cheek. "I'll help you to your chair if you want to do just that."

Kat was contently reading on the couch, absorbed in the book. It had just reached a pretty good part, and she was excited to see how it all played out.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 30 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:58 am

"Yes, please!" True agreed, looking for his chair.  "Where is my chair?"

Lex felt like a bobble head carefully balancing his brain inside his skull as he stood.  The migraine still throbbed to the beat of his heart, but it had lessened to a more manageable level.  He stood leaning on the doorway, watching Layla.  Looked like she was invested in her book.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:04 am

"Oh! It's still in the living room. I'll get it." Kat remembered. She stood and retrieved the wheelchair, bringing it back with her to True and got it in position.

Layla was wrapped up in the story. She had forgotten how much she enjoyed the first two books, and finally, she could find out how it concluded. Layla seemed a bit better as she read, and the shaking a little less.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:10 am

True double checked out of habit to make certain the wheels were locked then eased into the chair with Kat's help.  He was still very shaky from his work out.

Lex was torn.  He didn't feel like going downstairs, and Layla was clearly enjoying her book.  Careful not to disturb her, he went to Ashton's room to see if Ashton was there.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:14 am

Kat was as patient and supportive as ever as she helped him. Once he was situated, she asked if there was anything else she could do for him right now.

Ashton was indeed there, and was playing with Night with his finger. He was amused by the kitten's reaction, and looked up when he saw Lex. "You feeling a bit better?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:22 am

"Push me to the sink?" True asked.  "I don't think I can make it that far."

Night seized Ashton's distraction as an opportunity to pounce on his finger.  Triumphantly, he nibbled on the appendage gently.
"Mobile," Lex grunted, watching them.  "Join you?"  He didn't use to ask permission to go into Ashton's area, but that was back before they had walls defining what was who's space.  Before, he had always just not snooped around Ashton's pile of blankets and boxes.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:38 am

Kat nodded and pushed True to his bathroom. "Want me to wait outside, and you yell at me when you're done?"

Ashton nodded and pulled his finger back. "Sure. Night, play time's over now, bud." He plopped the kitten in his box and got ready to follow Lex.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:42 am

"Yes, please, and thank you a couple billion times," True smiled.

(Lex was asking if he could join Ashton in his room...)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:45 am

(Oops. My bad. Sorry)

Ashton nodded, giving his friend permission to enter. "What's up?" He asked as he poked Night's belly.

Kat laughed and let him do his thing in the bathroom.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:53 am

"Not much," Lex said, helping himself to the end of the bed.  "Nowhere to go, nothing to do, no energy to do much..."

A short time later, True made his way carefully out of the bathroom.  "Done!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:57 am

Ashton smiled a little at Lex. "Well, how's Layla doing?" He asked.

Kat smiled. "Where to now?" She asked. "I'll take you anywhere you want."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:01 pm

"She seems to be doing better.  All wrapped up in a book," Lex answered, watching Night awkwardly stalk Ashton's hand.  "I think we're going to get through this."

"Bed?" True yawned.  "Bed and snuggles?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:11 pm

"That's good." Ashton commented as he used his hand to gently make Night tumble over. "Any idea what will happen to her once she's better?"

Kat smiled. "Sounds good to me." She wheeled True back to his bed and helped him onto it, making sure the wheels were locked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:14 pm

"No idea," Lex shrugged.  "I figured I'd help her land a better job, get a place to stay, keep in touch.  I guess that's what friends do."
Night lay on his back, stubby legs windmilling helplessly.

True settled himself on one side of the bed then gently pulled Kat down to join him, snuggling up to her.  "I love you."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:21 pm

Ashton smiled and laughed some as he played with Night's paws. "Geez, I wish you and I were friends." He winked at Lex teasingly. "Layla is kinda pretty, you have to admit."

Kat laughed and gladly cuddled him. "I love you too, True." Now she kissed him on the lips, full of gentle emotion.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:25 pm

"Yeah, she is," Lex agreed.  "Why don't you and her get to be better friends?"
Night mewed, annoyed at being stuck.

True heaved a happy sigh, hugging her close.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:27 pm

"Huh?" Ashton asked for clarification as he righted the kitten. "Night, go attack Lex."

Kat snuggled close, and laid her head on his chest after a moment, smiling. "You make a good pillow." She teased affectionately.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:35 pm

"You and Layla.  She's clearly got a thing for you," Lex smirked.  "Go talk to- Really?  The cat?"  He scowled down at the tiny kitten climbing on his lap and trying to attack his hand.

"And you make a good blanket," True chuckled, kissing the top of her head.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:37 pm

"Wait.... what?" Ashton asked in confusion. "Are you sure?" He could have sworn Layla seemed to have a thing for Lex, not him.

Kat giggled and smiled. She hugged True and closed her eyes, just savoring the moment of being close to him. "True... you're the best person a girl could dream of dating." She told him softly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:39 pm

"Duh.  It's as obvious as Shuni's love for cooking," Lex smirked.  "Just talking about you makes her turn all red and she was watching you earlier."

True tightened his hold gently.  "And you are the best girl a guy could dream of holding."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:43 pm

"Oh... okay." Ashton said awkwardly. "I suppose I can talk to her later."

Kat smiled and snuggled up. She was happy. She felt that as long as she had True, she could conquer anything and everything.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:45 pm

"I knew you were kind of dense, but not that dense," Lex smirked at him.

"Have you checked out our site lately?" True asked drowsily.  "Our music is getting rave reviews!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:48 pm

Ashton scoffed. "If I'm dense, what does that make you, knucklehead?"

Kat smiled. "That's amazing!" She had a thought then, and shared it with a soft smile. "True... we may be able to make it as musicians after all."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:25 pm

"A bloody brick from smashing my head against you so often," Lex shot back.  Then winced and bent over with a groan.
Night jumped back, looking shocked.  He didn't do that!  At least he didn't think he had...

True looked genuinely puzzled.  "You had doubts?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:37 pm

Ashton gently put a firm hand on Lex's shoulder. "How bad is it? Need to step out and smoke or lie down ?"

Kat laughed softly. "Well, I didn't have much success before I met you. Maybe you just gave me the spark I needed." She smiled at him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next