Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire, er, was it Vampeer?

2 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Vampire, er, was it Vampeer? - Page 7 Empty Re: Vampire, er, was it Vampeer?

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:43 pm

"Uh, prepare myself for what exactly?" Gabriel asked suspiciously.

Layla squeezed her eyes shut, but moved and unlocked the door. She opened it and shoved Abadon. "Get away from me!" She screamed. "You are not my husband! You are a monster with his face who kills people!" She shoves Abadon again before she quickly retreated into her room. "Stop tormenting me!" She screamed at him, tears streaming down her face. She pulled a knife out she started keeping in her room and pointed it at Abadon, warning him with shaky hands to keep his distance. She still wore black, and clearly was not eating quite enough, but Abadon could tell she was with child, and terrified of the man before her who sired the kid. "I've seen what your kind can do, stay away from me!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:55 pm

Barbados " Oh you will know a father knows these things." he said.

Milly looked at her father in law " ok then." she said softly.

Abaddon looked at her in shock, the hurt washed over his face in waves " I haven't killed anyone, " he said looking at her as big thick tears ran down his face " My kind? " he said looking at her then he stood tears streaming down his face " don't you want me to hold you at all... do I even get to hold my kid when its born?" he throat closed " My kind, what other fu... " he ended on it mid curse, " that son of a bitching bastard, he gets everything while I don't even get my damn wife he DOES? " he growled and this time took the door hing and all off the door jam, but he didn't bother to step in throwing door jam and all across the hall hard so that it splintered against the stones, he growled eyes wild and thats when his fangs slid down " That bastard, " he howled as he stormed down the halls, once more barreling into the dinning hall, to pick gabe out of his seat and throw him across the room " how dare you breath." he growled, fangs flashing.

Barbadoes taking a bite of bisquet " that."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:00 pm

Layla closed her eyes at the mention of her child. She remembered what she told Milly, that she just wanted her child to grow up with a father, but she was scared of him. He was a monster now.

Gabriel looked up in surprise when Abadon came straight for him. He didn't react in retaliation, but cried out in pain as his back slammed painfully against the stone wall. He very slowly got up. "What are you talking about?! You were content on just pretending I didn't exist a few minutes ago!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:07 pm

Abaddons howl of rage could be heard echoing through the castle, as he punched Gabe hard in the stomach, and threw him out into the hall, Snarling " YOU killed infront of my wife!" he snarled pain and hatrid mixed into his tears running down his face, " YOU FITHY BASTARD KILLED BUT THE FACT YOU DID IT INFRONT OF MY WIFE MAKES IT EVEN MORE A DAMN SIN!" he snarled pouncing on him, and punching him as hard as he could, there wasn't a person in the entire castle, who didn't know at that moment, why Abadon was beating the snot out of Gabe, and probably was secretly chearing him on.

Barbados got up and began to stalk down the hall, he was doing this slowly as he knew rather well the person his Mike had become still wouldn't kill his brother not in rage not in anger, but teach him a lesson, he would break it up, but he felt a little venting in this case was fine.

MIlly worriedly tagged behind him.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:14 pm

Layla whimpered and covered her ears. The Micheal she knew wouldn't have lashed out like that... right? Her husband hadn't been violent, at least that she saw.

Gabriel whimpered as his back slammed against stone again, but didn't fight back. Not this time. Abadon/Micheal hated him, and he didn't blame him. Gabriel had ruined his happiness, and made him a monster too. And so, Gabriel let his brother pummel into him until he was satisfied without a fight.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:26 pm

Barbados watched his son hit his other son for moment more, before coming over and gently touching his sons back only to be suprised at how fast he turned into him, how fast he had stopped how fast he was now cluching to him like a little boy, so barbados hugged him.

Abaddon on feeling his father's hand on his back whirled his daddy was the only one who still love him, his daddy, and craving some love some affaction clutched to to his dad, and when he felt his dad hug him like that, he couldn't and he cried his heart out, his wails and sobs echoing in the halls, as is some one hand carved the poor things heart out, while he was still laive, and then had force fed it to him in a cruel and horrible way, and he cried clutching his daddies shirt, like he was a little boy, bawled.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:32 pm

Gabriel slowly sat up, being careful, as his back throbbed something fierce now. He watched his brother, a sorrowful look on his face. He had caused this. Him. Gabriel. And so, it was only fitting that Gabriel made damn sure his brother never cried like that again. Not if he could help it. Gabriel slowly stood, using the wall for support, and leaning on it heavily.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:49 pm

Milly rushed over to gabe, " you ok." but she kept her distance " the Exacutioner says he's chained down in the Dungeon with a hood over his head, if you want to feed now."

Abaddon continued to sob, just sobbed limply in his daddies arms.

Barbados lifted him, held him like a baby and sat with his son in his lab, in the window seat a bit down the hal, all he could do was hold him close and rock back and forth hoping his son would stop sobbing eventually.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:53 pm

Gabriel nodded to Milly. "Stay back..." He warned her, his fangs already out. "It's harder to resist I think when I'm hurt." He got off the wall and gingerly made his way to the dungeon. He would feed and drain this man, since that was his punishment, and then figure out a way to fix things with his brother. First thing he needed to do, and probably the most important, was to get him and Layla back together. How though, when she apparently was scared of them both, was the question of the day.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:59 pm

Abadon after some time, because having a vampires endurance ment you could cry yourself twice as long finally cried himself to sleep, curled up close to his daddy.

Barbados, as skillfully as if he was a new born babe, walked down and past layla's room, holding his son close down to ware his son, had slept, he tucked his baby boy into bed, moved the hair out of his face, before stalking, into Layla's room, standing there quietly for a minuet.

Milly stood there, she had known this, and she had kept her distance, she wasn't a fool, but the question was begged, if Abaddon could be that horrifying Emotionally wounded, what would he do, if he was hurt and in need of blood, this gave her a shudder, which one of the brothers was the real monster now she wondered.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:04 pm

About the time Barbados went to Layla's room, Gabriel had finished feeding. He felt a lot better, other than his back, but he was determined. He went up into the castle and silently to the hall where Layla's room was, and paused when he saw his father already there.

Layla was laying on her bed, hugging herself and back to the door. The poor girl was shaking some, and told whoever was at the door to go away in a soft, whimpering voice. Layla was still garbed in black, having not changed out of it yet.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:12 pm

Barbados snorted " I will do what ever the damn hell I please its my castle." he said walking in the rest of the way, and plucking one of the many pillows on the bed " well this should do the trick" he said and left the room with the pillow, he was hoping it smelled of Layla and because of that, he would sleep well, he said seeing his boy like that tore at his heart, and he tucked the pillow next to him, and was pleased when abadon cuddled to it.

Milly stood there deep in thought.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:18 pm

Gabriel went into Layla's room and tried talking to her, but was quickly screamed out at knife point. Gabriel decided to be smart and leave her be for now. So that was out. He needed to get them back together again, so he decided to do something he frankly never did; he actually went to the library. Gabriel grabbed all the romance novels he could and started to read them all. Maybe he could find some that could help him figure out a way to reunite his brother and sister in law.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:22 pm

Barbados whent and did kingly things.

Milly found her husband sitting in the library books every ware " Omg, you monster what have you done with the Vampire that was my husband? " she said horrified " He doens't read, gasp we are all going to die is the end times." she said with a teasing smirk.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:26 pm

Gabriel waved her teasing off, a look of concentration on his face. "Shush. If you want to help me,, I am hoping there is something in these dusty things that could give me ideas for how to get Layla back in Micheal's arms." In reality, the reason Gabriel never really read was because it was always harder to him than picking up a sword and fighting. He could still read quite well, but it never came as easily to him as it probably did with Micheal.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:39 pm

Milly started putting the books back like each book was an old friend, placing them back into their places " the last thing you need is your brother Ticked at you for wrecking the place they really and truely fell in love and not just lust." she said after that and pulled his feet to be up on the stool then flopped into his lap and cuddled close her head resting on his chest " and how many times have I seen them cuddled up like this, and he read to her, till she fell asleep... " she took the book away from him " the answers aren't in the dusty pages, but the sentemnts are in the words." she said kissing under his chin, and starting on the page she through he was on and began to read to him softly after about thre or four chapters she stopped and looked up at him " you know... I can see why they loved doing this." she said cuddling up to him " for a dead guy your rather cozy."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:45 pm

Gabriel smiled and gently kissed Milly. "It does have it's appeal." He admitted. He cuddled Milly a bit as she read more, enjoying the sound of her voice.... when suddenly he sat straighter. "I got it!" he said triumphantly. "Milly, you're a genius!" He kissed her. "They need to talk it out, without Layla pulling a knife." Gabriel pondered how that might be able to be pulled off. He soon got a plan, but felt like he needed to run it past Barbados first. "Milly? I need to go and figure the last pieces of this out. Perhaps you can read to me more later?" He suggested. Gabriel seemed more determined now. He had a job, and had a purpose; to make it all up to Abadon somehow and prove that he was sorry for what he had done to his brother.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:50 pm

Milly pouted then grinned kissing him soundly " all right hot stuff, but you know, maybe if we like there little thing so much maybe they would like spar... " then thought about that for a moment " nope there sport is safer for everyone involved." she giggled kissing him before getting up and smiling " I will be right here waiting for you." she said smiling brightly.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:52 pm

Gabriel smiled thankfully at Milly before he bolted off to find his father. He was certain he knew how to get Layla back into Micheal's arms. "Father!" he said when he found Barbados. "Father, I need to talk to you!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:00 pm

Barbados was in the room ware it all had begun, and from the corner of the room he pulled a small box, covered in a layer of dust, the tag he didn't even have to read " well I don't think she got the gift he was hiding, what is is Gabe?"

Milly flopped into the chair, it still smelled of her guy, and she cuddled into it, and because she was tired, took a nap.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:07 pm

"I know how to get Micheal and Layla back together." Gabriel told him, the determination still alight in his eyes. "They need to talk it out, but that won't work while Layla pulls a knife every time she sees me or Micheal because she's scared of us. So, if they are forced in a situation where they don't really have a choice and no knives to hurt people with,  or anything else, then I think it can work." Gabriel hesitated now. "Only problem is, the only place I could think of that they wouldn't really be able to hurt themselves in is the dungeon, where there's no furniture to use as potential weapons." He hoped desperately that Barbados would approve of his crazy plan, or at least let him try it.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:40 pm

Barbados shrugged " its can't get any worse really, here, I think this is theirs." he said handing it to Gabe " I think it will give some conversational starter at least." he said laughing " Micheal was all ways the gift giving soft, calm collect, gentel and sweet, I think he did the right of it by renaming himself Abaddon he's still our loving Mike, but a lot of himself died, and gave birth to something darker... still our Mike, but its like he gave into his dark half, at least his Darker half, is still a soft heart person." he smiled " good luck. Son. "

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:44 pm

Gabriel nodded and took the box. "Thank you. And father?" He hesitated on this part. "I know I am still not worthy of the throne, but will you allow me to be a bodyguard to whom you have claim as the next heir instead? Would you allow me to be my brother's body guard?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:48 pm

Barbados smiled " Actually I was thinking one could be the daddy and the other the Uncle. Now get going or its going to be the Uncle who is estranged, the daddy who's estranged, and a very very fed up grandpa."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:51 pm

Gabriel nodded and left. He might revisit that conversation and topic later, but for now, he needed to get Abadon. He silently walked into his brother's room, and debated on if he could move him without notice or waking, or if Gabriel had to knock him out more first.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next