Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire, er, was it Vampeer?

2 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Vampire, er, was it Vampeer? - Page 13 Empty Re: Vampire, er, was it Vampeer?

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:56 am

Barbados snorted " Like His Daddy won't help us spoil the little guy." he grinned " after all my son's damn near magic hearing his boy, " he tickled vlady " though you little man need to sleep through the night, your not letting daddy cuddle mommy or sleep"

Vlady just grinned wickedly for being so younge.

Abaddon shrugged " I think a good portion of that was not being kicked off, or better yet, falling with a bunch of sharp pointy rocks." he smiled " but ten points for sticking the landing." he grinned " how is your neck and back these days?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:01 am

Layla watched her son. "I swear, Vlady just looked like how Abadon does when he's up to no good."

Gabriel smiled humorlessly. "I think they're slightly better. I've figured it out pretty well now, and Milly's back rubs are magic. And you? How's your chest?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:09 am

Abaddon grinned " itchy, from time to time, Dad says some of his scars itch, from time to time, so I am thinking its a normal human response, is your back and neck still you know broken." he wondered aloud.

barbados laughed " plotting world domination no doubt." he grinned " he's got a whole kingdom wrapped around his finger its the only logic step from that."

Milly burst out laughing " wonder what the boys are up to.." she narrowed her eyes " its horrifically quiet."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:14 am

Gabriel shrugged. "Milly wondered that too. I don't think they are." He thought for half a moment. "Think Mix ought to take a look at them?"

Layla giggled before she nodded. "It is... wonder what trouble they're brewing...."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:17 am

Barbados shrugged " do we want to know... and two can play this game, come on ladies lets scare the Crap out of the cooks, by makeing treats they can't have..." he winked " but with some pleading and begging might get."

Vlady stuck his foot in his mouth and happily sucked it.

Milly giggled " Oh let do that... I know what what will make Gabe drool." she teased.

Abaddon looked at him " your back and neck gives you that much trouble and you haven't seen him about it? Heck I saw him about the itch, I got a soap and some cream, and told have fun... then he laughed and smirked and mumbled about kinky youngesters... " he rolled his eyes " it does turn me on though, but then vlady cries." he laughed " I haven't been laid since oh its been months."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:24 am

Layla laughed. "And I know what treats make Abadon beg for more."

"I thought we already established I'm not as smart as you." He said, sticking out his tongue. "And if you want, I could watch Vlady for a night. Then you and Layla could do whatever you want." They reached the stables, and the stable boys were surprise and stumbled over themselves for the princes.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:42 am

Barbados grinned " lets do it, and I know what treats will make us all very happy, We can take turns manding the baby." he laughed standing still with Vlady in his arms " Off to the kitchens to make havok! "

Milly giggled " I can just see it now, Garlic cookies." she teased Layla " for Gabe for some silly reason its chocolate... silly vampire."

Abaddon grinned " this is fun all ready " then smiled at his brother " You sure, Uncle Gabe can handle a blood thristy little cock blocker." he laughed " and if your wondering what I will do, most likely sleep, and enjoy every minuet of it." he laughed " then again, the thrill of getting sleep might actually be nice, but you watch the little tiny silly goose will sleep all through the night for his aunt and uncle, but the moment I get him back for night duity and he's going to keep me up all night." he laughed " revenge of the small" to his delight his horse didn't fear him at all, snorted at him stamped impatiently and pissy letting him know he didn't like not being taken out often and in a demanding sort of way, pranced to be saddled.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:53 am

Layla laughed and followed her father in law. "I wonder what the cooks will say when you ask them to make garlic cookies." She thought aloud. "Look at us like we're the crazy ones?"

Gabriel laughed. "I can see that, if he's anything like us. But if he sleeps through the night and is an angel for me, I could watch him for a couple of nights then." He grinned. "Then my poor sleep deprived brother can catch up on sleep." Gabe's horse knickered a little when Gabe approached. She wasn't sure of her master's new smell, but seemed willing enough to be ridden by him once more. Gabriel saddled her with practiced skill and grace. "Thank god it's overcast today. I don't think I could handle this if the sun was out. It usually hurts my eyes too much."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:03 pm

Abaddon snorted " I had to snatch an undertakers hat, just to keep my eyes from burning out of my head." he snorted " awe, your the best undead brother an undead brother could have." he mused " Vlady is going to be a challenge when he grows up, a real challenge."

Barbados laughed " who said the cooks are cooking, they are the ones cleaning in this endevour" he grinned " and if you don't know how, your in good company because I do."

Milly looked at Layla " oh dear, looks like were going to be utterly crazy making them ourselves."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:07 pm

Gabriel smiles a little. "Guiltily glad I'm not the only one with that problem. And I bet my nephew will survive, and we will survive, because it seems this family can survive damn near anything at this point." He finished saddling his horse, and swung up onto her.

Layla laughed. "I can make several batches of brownies." She offered. "Everyone at least used to go nuts over them."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:11 pm

Abaddon swung up on his horse " Oh, I know he'll survive, but he's eventually going to turn 5 and remember what we were like at five." he said " I wonder if blood suckers can get grey hair... come to think of it, why doesn't dad have grey hair."

Barbados laughed " It seem the twins are talking about me, my ears are burning." he laughed " Oo, brownies, I get some right?"

Vlady sneezed.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:18 pm

"I have come to the conclusion our father was immortal before we became it." Gabriel nodded. "That'd explain how he always seemed to be able to keep us in line, and still be able to keep us in line too."

Layla smiled. "Of course! What kind do you want? I am thinking of making a garlic batch at least to drive dear Abby up a wall."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:51 pm

Abaddon frowned and he looked at his brother as he rode beside him out of the stables " Since we're coming clean with things." He snorted rode for a bit " I have nightmares." he said " horrible nightmares. " he then looked at Gabe " about not being able to stagger into the hall to get help, and me choking to death again on my own blood."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:46 pm

Gabriel grimaced as he heard that. "You aren't the only one. I get them of falling and knowing what's to come, and of feeding on a faceless convict, only to find out I've drained someone I care about. Last night, it was you. Most of the time, it's Milly, but dad's been in that one too."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:08 pm

Abaddon laughed " good luck drainging me brother, " he laughed " I mean I don't even care for the taste of blood all that much... and nightmares the reason I can't honestly feed in the morning, " he shuddered " you can only eat so much of your own blood in your sleep." he grinned " I think you would break your fangs on father, and as for milly she has a potato and isn't afraid to use it." he laughed " and if you have ever leaned over her shoulder, and mind you I was trying to steal her garlic bread, she shoved a potato in my mouth, and my fangs slid in it... I had to sit there and slowly hack a potato out of my mouth."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:12 pm

Gabriel laughed too. "That is true... Dad and Milly could probably knock me out cold before my fangs even touched their skin." He licked his teeth. "And for the record, you taste very, very different than human blood. Not nearly as good, but more like white bread when compared to the gourmet garlic bread with cheese on top. No offense."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:05 pm

Abaddon smiled " its ok, you don't smell edible at all... in fact vampire blood I think is Vampeer repellent." he snorted " I so wanted to loos my lunch the other day, so you know out of retribution I scared the Crap out of that stupid idiot." he snorted " didn't help matters that dad was playing with his poor fears, he had it sound like I was the one who drained victims... He might have Ticked himself."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:11 pm

"So I guess I don't have to worry about you biting me then. And for the record, it was still very hard to not drink my fill from you. I was terrified of hurting you still, despite the vampeer's not being able to bleed out thing." Gabriel adjusted the reigns some. "Woods to go riding in?" He asked.

Layla made pretty well any kind of brownie anyone could like. Classic, chocolate, double chocolate, white chocolate, garlic, triple chocolate, extra creamy, buttermilk.... And the madness continued until someone told her to stop, or Barbados was drowning in brownies.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:20 pm

Vlady of course grinned the breath patter laying into that he was giggling but no sound, because mommy and grandpa were being silly.

Milly laughed " Oh dear... I think we can share with the boys the cooks, the gaurds, that jerk from this morning, and the entire lot of castle staff."

Abaddon snorted " Sure why not, not like the trees can run screaming, oh no its a blood sucker were doomed." he laughed " I actually wondered this morning, if I could stick my fangs into a maple tree, and just drink maple syrup or if they would get stuck." he shrugged " there are books and more books on Vampires, not a damn one about Vampeers."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:25 pm

Layla hummed as she pulled yet another pan from the oven. "Barbados? How are the last batch of brownies tasting?" She had more or less forced the king to be her official taste tester.

Gabriel looked at his brother in surprise. "We need to find that out! For science!" He turned his horse to the forests. "Maybe there isn't many vampeer books because you're so special, or most people mistake your kind as a vampire?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:43 am

Abaddon smiled faintly " when Vlady can't sleep, I sit with him and read in the big fast library, any old book I can find. our oldest book, is about 9,000 years old, its a good read, it mentions all kinds of things, from Vampire hunters, to Vampires, not a single mention of a single bloody vampeer, and it goes into detail, about how to make a loaf of bread on a campfire... not a single mention?" he sighed " and everything is pretty consistant, from the works of fiction, to the theories and scientific studies." he sighed " nothing... Which means the last Vampeer had to die 10,000 years ago, to be whipped off the literary map completely." he snorted " there isn't even a mention of an odd vampire which would have tipped me off... " he stopped his horse " Gabe, I think I am the last of my kind"

( dun dun da)
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:10 am

Gabriel stopped his horse too and frowned at Abadon. "Brother... bear in mind how few vampires were in our lands earlier, and now there's enough to have a hunter skulking around. Perhaps Vampeers are just really rare in these parts, and more common in a land far away from our own." He reasoned before he gave his brother a wicked grin. "And if you are, that can be rearranged with you getting busy with Layla." He half teased.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:35 pm

Abaddon laughed " something tells me vlady will not take a liking to that." he snorted " then again, who in the castle knows how to take care of a baby Vampeer?"

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:24 pm

Gabriel shrugged. "Probably the same number that know how to take care of a baby vampire in this castle. Don't worry. Bear in mind, we have our wives, our father, Mix, and each other to help figure this out." He paused in thought. "I have a lot more respect for dad now. He managed to raise both of us and it was pretty well just him."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:34 pm

Abaddon sighed " and then there is me, I can barely function with a baby human, only one mind you, and he somehow managed two." he sighed " we weren't mute either, so I will give that to my credit.. but I am the only one who can hear him, which is odd, theories other than I am losing my mind?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next