Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire, er, was it Vampeer?

2 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Vampire, er, was it Vampeer? - Page 10 Empty Re: Vampire, er, was it Vampeer?

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:51 pm

Milly sighed " Gabe, his senses are fine.. " she sighed " forget it," then on a small thought she said " No, I have to tell you, his senses are fine, he was lost in the library I could see it on his face, restless, and like, the silence was going to swallow him whole, eat at him, and I have only ever seen him do that once, before... " she looked down " before you two killed each other, I saw him lost in the library but it wasn't so... " she bit her lip.

Abaddon got up and he strolled down the hall and back out of the thrown room, the silence would just get to him again, the quiet and the gnawing feeling in the back of his skull, he could go and talk with his father, no. His father was very much like him, and wise beyond his ears, true, but he wouldn't understand. The only other logical choice would be his wife, but right away balked at that idea, all he would need is his wife fussing over him, or worse running. He could talk to his his brother Gabe, he could, but the words wouldn't come, how many time had he just stared at him, and he found no solace in the books. HIs books, his first love who he still loved, and when he was alone and the quite he knew he talks to himself, and that frightend him. Was he loosing it, no that voice had all ways been there. He strolled and eventually got lost in the part of the castle that was more orless neglected, the room next to the library, that held the massive piano, the violin, and all mannor of instruments. He walked there, he remembered the lessons he had been given by a maid as a small child, but he had never really persude it not like had books. Now he found himself, once again restless, once more lost, and one more he just stood there, but this time instead of walking back out briskly like he had done the library the other day, he sat at the piano, opened the case, ran his hand over the keys, and for the first time in years, sat and just lost himself in the keys, he didn't play a song, he just played what ever he felt, and it end up being a song, a dark one, a sad one, a restless haunting song, and it seemed to sooth a part of him, so he continued to play its haunting meldoy. A song from his heart.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:00 pm

Gabriel's face set in a grim worry for his brother, when his sensitive hearing picked up something. Something not normally heard in the castle. "Milly, I'll meet you at breakfast." He murmured, kissing her before he left. He followed the music to the more or less abandoned music room, and blinked. Micheal was playing? Gabriel leaned against a wall in the hallway and just listened, a bit dumbfounded.

Last edited by Darkness Laughing on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hall Passes needed)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:38 pm

Barbados waved from the other side of the door way into the music room, though he was far from the door, and lifted a finger to his lips. To make sure his other son remained quiet.

Abaddon played for a short while longer this melody that seemed to sooth, but then he slammed the case to the piano down over the keys, it soothed, but it didn't calm, he wanted and craved calm. When he was alive human, Calm was gained by reading, but he mused to himself as he paced the room, that, that was the reason they couldn't calm him now. He had let himself, become a caged beast, and he needs something to sooth that caged feeling, something to calm his inner spirit, and he deemly realized that books were like a preventative, not the cure, and the piano a bandaid. He could run, wild and free through the field to day, but all that would do, is tire him out, he had done that last night, had revealed in it, but it didn't sooth nor calm the restless, that caged feeling. He started to look around the room, touching the flute, he had learned to play it, but its notes were not what he craved, what did he crave, if not words on a page, if not the sharp tones of a paino, if not the shrill voice of a fluit what. He saw the childs sized violin, he hadn't played that in ever, it was too small for him now, and knew of one other instrument, one thing, in the room that was a Violin, that set on its pedistal, like a prize, or a memorial. It had been his mothers, he remembered dad saying how much she loved to play, and clossing his eyes, he remembered when he was small lad how he had finally coxed the strings... gave it a voice and sent it wild. How long had that been, knowing he couldn't play the child sized violin, he walked over, and plucked his mothers, it hadn't been played in all his ears its voice had been silenced, and that just that thought, seemed to awe him, seemed to repeal, that he was about to unleash its gentle haunting voice, picking up the bow, he sat, and played a simple cord, stopped smiled a little, and let its haunting tone sing, it was richer than that small violin, its voice more haunting and heartbreakingly sweet. It appealed to his spirt, and he let it poor into the strings.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:44 pm

Gabriel bowed his head and closed his eyes at the sound of the violin. That instrument... he knew it's history, and if he had picked up playing, he would have chosen a violin. Gabe felt something stirring in him. What his brother was playing, reflected himself in a way. Gabriel had never really been able to sit still for long, and the eerie melody calmed him some.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:55 pm

Abaddon stopped playing after a while, ending the haunting tone of the song he had poored from his soul, haunting, and sad, but it was still comforting, and smiled a soft smile he was all ways known for, then placed the violin back in its spot, saying out load of all things " thanks mom, I needed the chat, same time next week." he laughed " I am sorry I stopped playing, I should have never given you up, not anymore mom, Not anymore, I promise to visit... " he then smiled brightly something that hadn't been seen in a while, "Now I need a good book, hmm shall I read my favorite or a new one.... breakfest.. " he said laughing because finally, Micheal was quietly locked back up where he had always been locked up.

Barbados shook his head and winked " Oh there you are, break fest is done, and look at that I seem to have found your idiot twin... lets go food." he grinned.

Abaddon walked out looking at him " just looking through the window, its odd, but I think the windows are cleaner in here then every ware else... guess the view is something to gawk at." he then grinned wickledly seeing his twin " Hello idiot brother, shall we go eat, because ware I am standing, you look tasty." he grinned amusement in his gaze.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:58 pm

Gabriel blinked at his twin. "Nah, I bet I taste nasty, worm." He told Abadon before he grinned wickedly. "First one to the dining hall gets first dibs on whatever's there!" He crowed to Abadon before Gabriel sprinted down the hall.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:32 pm

Abaddon snorted " You never beat me then and you won't now!" he said sprinting down the hall after him, much like a little boy, barreling head first to be neck and neck with his twin and laughing quite happily about it all, it felt good to be an idiot from time to time.

Barbados some how now was leaning against the doors " and the king takes the prize." he said looking at the twins " tisk, you make sad sack blood suckers the both of you, your poor human dad, making it before you... "

Milly burst out laughing at barbados's words " oh dear, he's got a point Gabe, was it a slow motion run?" she teased.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:40 pm

Gabriel laughed but pretended to lament. "My dear twin, are we forever to be less than our father? We can't even reach the dining hall before the old man, even when we become inhumanly fast things." He teased.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:48 pm

Abaddon looked at him, " dear brother, are we even 100% sure he's human?" he asked in all honesty " seriously, he dusts a vampire, we couldn't can get here before we could, come to think of it, how does an old man move that fast?"

Barbados laughed " when your fathers and I mean baby in arms, I will let you in on your daddy secret... I am human I assure you."

Milly giggled " So he says... "
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:53 pm

Gabriel smiled and  kissed Milly. "I don't know. Abadon! I think we need to get to the bottom of this! This takes priority over everything; what is our father?!"

Layla came down shortly after Milly. She found a dress she wanted to wear later, as well as a nice one for now that was turquoise with a lace trim. Layla went up to Abadon and kissed his cheek. "Hi, sweety." She greets. "You seem in a good mood."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:02 am

Abaddon kissed his wife and sat at the table beside her " Well that is a good question, I don't want to be living in a house with a delusional creature claiming to be human lurks the halls." he said shaking his head " maybe dad is a werewolf." he grinned kissing his wifes cheek " what are your throughts lovely wife?"

Milly giggled " he does bellow like a werewolf." then she tapped her nose " but then wouldn't the two of you be werewolves? I wonder how that would work, a werevampire and a werevampeer... " she giggled

Barbados shrugged " I do wolf down my food."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:06 am

Layla smiled. "I simply think he's a king and a father. If he needs to be somewhere or have the strength to do something, the Devil is too scared of him to refuse."

Gabriel sat across from Abadon, and beside Milly. "That's a scary thought, that the epitome and origin of Evil cowers before our dad."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:13 am

Barbados snorted " Oh him, he's an odd fellow really, nothing to be afraid of to be honest." he snorted " Every thought that your father in law isn't the reason the devil's house is full of fire?'

Milly giggled " So your implying your the reason why hell is on fire... I gues to keep you out."

Barbados shrugged " how else do you think I can live with those two miscreants and manage to put everyone at ease in the castle, even though one kills what he eats, and the other, scars what he sips on... like fine wine I might add."

Abaddon smiled " like fine wine, the taste just fine."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:17 am

Gabriel looked up. "Oh, Milly and I had an idea on how I might be able to not kill my food." He told his dad. "If I don't drink a lot, but just more often, I don't think I need to drain the person."

Layla pecks a kiss on Abadon's cheek. When he was like this, she fell in love with him all over again. She loved seeing him so happy, and hoped they would be even happier after they renewed their vows. It was a silly thing, but Layla felt it would be a good idea, and also it would be nice to see her family, and hopefully get them more relaxed about the idea of her staying with Abadon.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:42 am

It sure is amazing how time flies sometimes. After breakfast, Layla's family started to come to the castle for the renewing of Abadon and Layla's vows. They seemed a bit hesitant of the whole thing, but most at least seemed to relax a bit more when Layla's father (the wealthiest and most influential next to Layla herself) saw how happy his daughter was once more and actually embraced Abadon like he did the first time they met and he saw what light Abadon brought to the lord's precious daughter. Everyone soon filed in and settled down, and the ceremony began. Layla was in a breathtaking dress, and looked stunning, especially since she had indeed regained her appetite after her husband returned. The exchange of renewed vows was going smoothly, until Layla started to say hers. After she just started, Gabriel roughly shoved his brother to the side right as there was a soft whizzing sound followed by an immediate wet thunk. Gabriel whimpered some and slowly sank to the ground, an arrow in his side. The husband of Layla's cousin was standing in the back, holding a short bow. The arrow meant for Abadon was designed and fashioned to kill undead if pierced in the heart, and it appeared to have possibly gotten really close for Gabriel, who's eyes were now glazed in agony, his fangs out as he tried to fight the pain. Layla clung to Abadon, now shaking in fright. She was terrified.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:58 am

Barbados went for the guy, and was pretty darn quick to boot, he would let his sons figure the punishment but he would capture their pray.

Abaddon quickly shoved the human guard going in to assist knowing what the fact of that gaurd would be and a warning hiss stopped Milly in her tracks, kissing his wife gently he went to Gabes side, and pulled the arrow out, tossing it quickly to the side

Milly instead now, went to Layla's side, afraid that a second attack would be after her, she was clearly worried and was about to speak. But kept her mouth closed for any demands Abaddon made to be heard over the tiny up roar.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:05 am

As soon as the arrow was out, Gabriel started to bleed. And when Gabriel started to bleed that precious life's blood, he instinctively bit and drank from the nearest possible target, Abadon, in the shoulder. He drank Abadon's blood to save his own life, but Gabriel was crying and shaking as he did so, scared of hurting his brother like he did with the prisoners.

Layla's family was divided. Half only saw Abadon as a monster, and that Layla deserved better, and half that respected Layla was happy and saw something in Abadon she loved, and wanted her to be happy. The guy with the bow only had one arrow, and since the lower class man didn't have a sword, didn't provide any struggle Barbados couldn't easily handle.

Layla was shaking and clung to Milly, trying to process what happened. Her cousin in law tried to kill Abadon, and Gabriel more than likely saved his life.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:12 am

Abaddon raised an eyebrow " well that smarts." he said, " you know your not going to hurt me right? YOu should have seen the blood a bled from the last vampire to bite me, about oh four humans worth." he sighed " not to mention that bastard actually drank some of my blood, " then he just sat there, " when your done, you can eat the criminal dad said was down in the dungeons who had been sentenced to death..." he waited, " and then I can get my shoulder patched up..." he patted Gabes head " and then I will need to bite something, but more or less out of fusteration."

Milly relaxed and hugged Layla.. " so gabes gonna be ok?"

Barbados being the huge assed king that he was, honestly just plucked the guy up, like a piss ant.. and held on to him, like a captive puppy. " So......" he said with an unamused look on his face.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:18 am

Gabriel shakily released his brother, having only taken enough to let the wound close. Gabriel then let out a breath of relief and held Abadon close. Words couldn't describe how relieved he was that Gabe had managed to get Abadon out of the way in time. He laughed softly. "I'm stupid, aren't I?" He asked in a weak joke. "I got shot by an arrow I could have avoided, huh? Instead I jumped into it." 

Layla nodded. "I... I think so. I think they may have saved each other."

The man held his ground, and told the king boldly his firm beliefs that the princes were now unholy monsters, and that he was trying to do the kingdom a service as a whole.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:28 am

Barbados looked at the man tucked under his arm " listen here, little man." he said " First of all, I might agree with you on that, but they were unholy little monsters before they died and came back, and second my dimwitted little buddy, My one son the one your cousin married, and is renewing her vows too, hasn't killed a single soul, not a darn single soul, and the other son, who can't control his feeding and is trying to get the hang of it, only eats serial killers, you know the big bad unholly monsters that ware human faces and are considered human, so tell me, if one eats the bag guys and the other doesn't harm a soul, who is it in this room that is the monster then? My money is you."

Abaddon looked at him " you going to be ok getting down to the dungeons yourself, or do you want some one who bite proof to come with you?" he asked " as I have vows to pick up ware we left off, and a inlaw to bite."

Milly sighed " oh good, " she then smiled " I can take, him, I have a raw potato we can make him bite till we get there," she giggled " never go any ware with him with out one."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:36 am

The man bit his tongue at that. He heard about the monsters that drank the blood of humans and killed mercilessly, but hadn't realized they had a system in play for that here.

Gabriel smiled weakly. "If I don't have to stand, I'd like to witness the rest of the vows if it's all right. I think I got it so I don't want to bite anyone under control."

Layla smiled softly and took Abadon's arm (side opposite of Gabe, solely to be on the safe side), and lightly kissed Abadon's cheek. "If you bite my family, all I ask is that you don't hurt them too bad. They're good people, I promise, just some not as smart as the rest."She asked him quietly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:48 am

Abaddon smiled " site ware you like silly." he kissed his wife " I hurt anyone? " he looked at her " scare them half to death because they deserve it... that's my game." he grinned " lets continue now," he told the priest.

Barbados, laughed a bit " I thought so." he shook his head " Honestly, I find death by a vampire to be rather humane too." he smiled " Now, I wonder what my son will have in store for you... probably judgment will go to the Vampeer, thats the one your cousin is marring, and not to the injured party the Vampire, as he needs to feed feed... and we are kinda getting backed up seeing as we have been having all of the kingdom send in there " to be put to death" criminals, Milly's Father King Harold, has even considered sending us their criminals, we feed the family vampire, we don't have to chase severed heads, and the guy dies rather painlessly in about a minute. " he smiled " put a stake in the heart when you burry it and we only have to worry about the one vampire... I know your kings a Genious. have a little faith will you."

Milly smiled still not close to gabe, " if you get the urge to bite, bit MR Potato..ok babby." she grinned " I love you, but I am not as bite proof as your brother."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:56 am

Layla smiled softly and kissed Abadon's cheek again and got back in position for the rest of the vows. She was relieved beyond words. Thanks to Gabriel, she wasn't going to mourn today.

Gabriel smiled weakly at Abadon and carefully readjusted himself a short ways away, sitting with his back against the wall but still had a decent view on what was happening. "I will." He promised Milly. "I just need to sit for a while is all...." 

The man merely kept quiet, as what happens when you hear only part of one side of the story, and make assumptions off of that.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:04 am

Fast blip through the vows, and the priest just said to kiss the bride

Abaddon kissed her passonatly and then grinned " all right, I have a cousin in law to bite, a shoulder to patch up, a brother to kick to the dungeons to feed, and a cousin to bite and a shoulder to be patched up." he then said " shoulder hurts and I need to feed actually... so... cousin who tried killing me, is meal, that ok with you?" he asked his wife as he guided her down the isle, then smiled " i love you... should hurts though and I need to eat, but I lvoe you, " he then looked over his shoulder " Run Gabe your dinner is getting cold I would imagine its cold in the dungeons."

Milly laughed " he's right you know." she said " you going to be ok sweet heart " she said pleasently.

Barbados sniffed " So happy... lets congradulate the happy couple shall we, " he said patting the guy on he head and making his way to his son, " Congradulations son, the bannquet hall is set and of course cake and all that fluff, I just figured you might want to take care of a little issue, and of course your shoulder, your still bleeding."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:11 am

"Just please don't kill him." Was all Layla requested just loud enough for only Abadon to hear. "His family and children won't be able to survive without him." She smiled and lightly kissed him. "I love you too, Abadon."

Gabriel nodded and slowly stood, using the wall. His vision swam a little. "Milly?" He asked. "Can you come with me at least most of the way? I don't want to take a nosedive into the floor if I can help it..."

The man now struggled, the fear rolling off of him as he and the vampeer got closer.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next