Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire, er, was it Vampeer?

2 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Vampire, er, was it Vampeer? - Page 16 Empty Re: Vampire, er, was it Vampeer?

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:07 pm

Gabriel somewhat numbly followed his brother, only speaking as they neared the doors again. "I hope... You never have to go through that." He said hollowly.

Viktoria woke with Barbados. She sleepily and gently kisses his cheek. She hadn't realized how wonderful it was to be romantically be with someone, and would do everything to keep this happiness.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:32 pm

Abaddon held the door for his brother and nodded " me too.. I will know however in a week or two as well." he looked at Gabe " I am sorry i didn't have the heart to tell her, that I couldn't hear the baby's heart, I can hear the heart beat." he said " and because of that horrifically terrible hearing feature, I shall know if " he sighed " if we... " he hung his head " I don't want her to go through having a lifeless baby to hold... It might actually be better to misscarry then, well that."

Barbados smiled sleepily opening an eye " Hello... " he said then sighed " I wonder how gloomy breakfast is going to be this morning." with a rumble of a chuckle he then said softly " nah we all know my Grandson will chase away their gloom soon enough."

Vlady sneezed, and then did the cutest most silly thing possible, wen Milly put him on the floor so they could sit and play with a small ball. Vlady grabbed a hold of Milly's skirts and with much effort, tried to stand. then fell and gave that silly grin of his when he plopped his but on the ground.

Milly gasped rather loudly "Omg " then squealed as she swung up her nephew into her arms " Omg... VLADY" she squealed hugging him close " you silly boy," she whispered to him."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:45 pm

Gabriel looked down. "I do not blame you, brother. I imagine it wouldn't have made it any easier knowing ahead of time." He murmured. Gabe tried to be strong. He had to be for Milly. However, some tears still escaped his eyes in front of Abadon. That feeling... it was agonizing.

Viktoria sighed. "Poor babies." She said, in reference to Gabe and Milly and not the still born. "Grieving is good, but they will need to start moving on and forward in a few more days. It isn't healthy to dwell on such misery." She lightly kissed his cheek again and sat up, stretching. Her wavy black hair tumbled down her back like an ebony waterfall.

Layla smiled and walked in as Milly was scooping up Vlady. "What did he do now?" She asked her sister-in-law.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:50 pm

Milly beamed " oh just trying to stand up." she giggled " he used my skirts to try and stand up... " she dropped a sloppy kiss on his head and sat him down, " it was so sweet."

Vlady grinned, grabbed his mommy' skirts this time, and pulled him self up, teetering to go boom again, but held firm to the safty of his mothers skirts.

Milly gasped " Look he's even standing longer then he did not to long ago!"

Abaddon hugged his brother " the girls are talking excitedly, and so lets go see what they are up too.. " he laughed " I think i heard your wife laugh... it wasn't mine."

Barbados smiled " ya your right, and my grandson probably will pull a few tricks to get them smiling again, he's a pisser." he said stretching " but lets get this gloom fest over with.. Shall we?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:56 pm

Layla giggled. "He is such a handsome and smart little boy, just like his daddy." She smiled warmly. Layla picked up her son and fawned over him a bit.

Gabriel nodded. He wiped his eyes and composed himself a bit more before he followed Abadon to the library, smiling when he saw how happy Milly looked.

"Aye." Viktoria agreed. She hesitated on what to wear, still genuinely now knowing what was acceptable. She used to only really have two options; either her armor and what she wore when she was ready for a fight, or a simple white shift she wore around her home. Neither seemed appropriate most of the time since she came here, but she still wasn't sure what was quite yet.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:51 pm

Barbados yawned " hmm I might walk around in nothing but my pants... because I can." he said staring at his closet, " but then again, its rainy and miserable better put a shirt on." he mused out loud " hmm, " he said and walked into his closet coming out in the most pesent looking attire a male could ware, complete with faded old shirt, and pants that were quiet litterly patched " ah, perfect, now I can go to town, and now one will know its me, they will just think I am some dashing handsome knight coming down from the castle, who am I kidding they will just politely go with that and think, poor king Barbados, his castle is so stuffy he's resorted to play pesent." he chuckled the deep rumble warm.

Abaddon laughed " whats all the excitment?" he said smiling to see warm hearts laughing again, " what did my silly son do?"

Milly ran and hugged Gabe tightly " he used my skirts to stand, and then he did it with his mother's " she beemed queite the proud auntie " He stood there for quite some time the second time!" he said hugging Gabe tightly.

Vlady sqirmed wanting to go back on the floor to do his mischief, once the boys mind was made that was it, he had a blinding determination, and he gave his mother a cute little look that clearly tried to convey that he wanted back down.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:57 pm

Viktoria smiled and chose a simpler dress with a shorter skirt that only reached her knees, and pulled on her faithful knee high leather boots. "May I accompany you?" She asked. "I do not think I have seen the town since it was a few farm houses."

Layla laughed and set Vlady back down. "Why don't you show daddy how well you can stand." She encouraged her son. She smiled as she hoped Vlady would indeed want to show off again. "I wonder what his grandpa will think of how talented he is."

Gabriel smiled softly and hugged Milly close. He still hadn't seen Mix yet about his back, but perhaps he would do that later today. The rain made it ache some  more than normal.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:08 pm

Barbados smiled " but of course, we will take one of those unbrella things." he grinned smiling " and we can kiss under." he laughed " but I am thinking of getting everyoen out of the stuffy castle Going to have the staff air it out."

Vlady sat on the floor, he grabbed his mother's skirts agian, and pulled himself back up, but this time he spotted his daddy and uncle Gabe, and he grinned letting go, and quite not yet steady enough, but some how managed to run towards his Daddy and uncle, only to start to fall when he got there.

Abaddon, of course caught his son scooping him up into a tight hug " Oh wow, leave it to my boy not to learn to walk but run to start." he said grinning widly " such a good boy and so smart." he grinned, dropping a kiss on his head, " lets see if you can go back to mommy?" he asked setting the boy down.

Vlady grinned wickedly like he was up to no good, and using his Dads pant leg pulled himself up, and then ran the shorter distance to his Uncle, hugging tightly for stubility his uncle's leg. Giggled, then used his Aunts skirt, to let him stay up right, and then darted towards his mommy, that big wild grin plastered to hisface .
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:21 pm

"That will do everyone good." Viktoria agreed with a smile. "Let the little one see outside castle walls." She pulled Barbados close by the front of his shirt. "And about the kissing... were you thinking something like this?" She asked before kissing the king quite sexily.

Gabriel smiled widely for the first time in a week, proud of his nephew and encouraging him all the while.

Layla picked up her son, laughing and kissing him and fawning over him again. "Oh, Vlady! You are so smart, just like your daddy! I'm so proud of you!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:59 pm

Milly grinned so happy " he's such a cutie." she said up at Gabe and kissing him soundly.

Barbados in his kiss " hhmh " and then looked at her a bit like the devil " kiss my like that, and we won't be able to go any ware for while' he said with a devils grin.

Vlady yawned and cuddled into his mommy now, all tuckered out for doing what the adults could do all day.

Abaddon grinned " now look at that, he tuckered himself out." he smacked Gabe on the shoulder " there we have it, were in for it now."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:07 pm

Layla smiled softly and adjusted her hold on Vlady so he could cuddle better. "Such a cutie... perhaps I will lay him down for a nap here soon."

Gabriel smiled and kissed Milly back tenderly. "Don't know why I'd get in trouble. He's your son." Gabe grinned at Abadon. "I'm just the spoiling uncle."

Viktoria smiled and chuckled. "Perhaps check on family first?" She suggested teasingly. "Make sure they are okay?" She said, even though she traced her fingers down his sternum.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:24 pm

Abaddon looked at him " two blood suckers, chasing after a half dressed little boy running though the halls gleefully giggling mind you though I will be the only one who can hear that, and hiding on us... which mind you with a mute child they may win the hide and seek game." he said looking now horrified " brother... we both might end up dead tired and wanting to actually go with the cliche` of sleeping in a coffin." he teased " think about it... if we can't keep up with dad, whats a little with more energy then we do going to accomplish?"

Barbados nodded " yes I think that will be best, after all, getting them out of the castle, is top priority, no more glum, no more musty castle, and we get to have a little fun to day is market day after all."

Milly giggled " Oh no, at least he's not a legit Anckle bitter, can you imagine teething?"

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:32 pm

Gabriel shuddered at the thoughts. "You're right, brother. Perhaps we can coax dad into playing hide and seek with Vlady. Remember when the three of us used to play, he'd find us in ten minutes, but it'd take us hours to find him. There probably isn't a nook or cranny dad doesn know about in this castle."

Viktoria smiled at him. "Sounds lovely. I believe I hear voices closer to the library." She told Barbados.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:58 pm

Abaddon looked at Gabe " you know, maybe its our fault we never really explorded this place... come to think of it, couldn't there be hidden passage ways and pannels, and things of that nature, don't most castles have those?"

Milly giggled " you guys don't know if you have any of those? " she snorted " my castle back home had 7 tunnels, three hidden doors, and a secret room... and that was just the stuff I knew about." she giggled " Father had it all documented and written down, they did a Gaint exploration of the castle, as they couldn't figure out how people were getting in that shouldn't be in their, or why things were vanishing, I do know last count there were something like 157 defferent secrets of the castle."

Vlady was cutely snoring ironically.

Barbados grinned " all right, to the library" he teased as he let his long strides eat the distance.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:40 pm

Gabriel shrugged. "We never really had need to, nor really a strong curiosity to. Abadon was happy in the library, and I was happy in the arena. We kinda just stayed there most of the time."

Layla smiled and lightly kissed her baby's head. She leaned a little against Abadon, perfectly happy with her family.

Viktoria chuckled and kept pace with him. Barbados was fast, and despite being petite, so was Viktoria, and one of the faster vampires out there even.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:00 pm

Abaddon looked at Gabe " we missed out on the deep dark secrets of the castle didn't we, wait" he paused " if dad can make it to the dinny room from here faster then us... not that he's not an extremely fast man." he then started to think " but lets face it, we jocky each other, and get into each other's way, dad evern if he was in... he wouldn't get past us... so there's got to be a passage, and maybe some insite to the family curse?"

Milly giggled " are we going to go on an exploration hunt later?" she smiled " we can talk to your dad to confirm it? I doubt he knows of every nook and cranny like the back of his hand maybe he hasn't found them all yet or... something."

Barbados burst into the library " hello... want to go out on the town, and you guys..." he sighed having heard a good portion of the conversation " don't know the castle is loaded with trap this and trap that, and screte this and secrete that? " he blinked " how do you think I can get past you two running bafoons?"

Vlady kepts snoring.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:06 pm

Viktoria chuckled. "Even I remember a couple old passages. How do you think I managed to sneak all the way to the dining hall without detection?"

Gabriel leaned against the wall. "Abby.... even with the secret passage into account, we can outrun a horse at full canter effortlessly. Dad would still have to be pretty damn fast to get there before us."

Layla smiled. "I think going into town sounds lovely. It will be nice to get outside. I'll go change Vlady into more appropriate clothes." She excused herself to change her son lovingly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:05 pm

Barbados laughed " magic." he smiled " I don't even know the entire castle... my granpa and so forth would pass it down what they did know from their dads and what they discovered, to their sons when they became parents.... " he drapped his arms over his sons shoulders " its rumored that excaliber is trapped some place in a treasure room inside this very walls, and a mighty sheild that can block anything, the amor that was indestructable, and the magic staff of an ancient wizard... oh and about 50 or so volumes of lititure... you know stuff to spark little kids and adutls fancies, we are also rumored to have a secret thrown room, that was turned into a second treasury." he laughed " gold big enough to temp dragons."

Abaddon looked at Gabe " ya we established dad isn't human, or normal." he then smiled with a quirk " you would look pretty darn cool with excaliber..... "

Vlady woke up and grinned at his mommy a grin that only accopanied giggles.

Milly grinned " Oh and I wonder if their are glittery things for girls in that treasure... and wait books are said to be in these walls, maybe their is one thats older than 9.000 years old hidden some place."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:12 pm

Gabriel considered. "I think it's settled then. When we get back from town, we are going to have another anonymous bloodsucker brothers meeting." He grinned wickedly, fangs showing.

Layla laughed happily with her son. "What a silly little boy. All right.... and there. All ready to go out and see the town. Let's go see if we can make daddy jealous of how handsome you are, shall we?"

Viktoria chuckled. "Well, perhaps that will keep you two entertained for a couple of decades at least, trying to find all the passages."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:20 pm

Milly kissed both the guy's cheeks " You still have brownies to pack too... " he teased " to go along with your little meeting."

Abaddon grinned like the devil " Oh yes, definatly a meeting, and I all ready eat all the garlic ones."

Barbados laughed " Only a few decades? " he teased " I doubt they can find all the secrets in a few decades, I will be 2,million years old and those two will still be looking." he roared in laughter.

Vlady sneezed then smiled, and started to eat his to chew on his arm, and getting a bit fusterated, and then started chewing on the botton to his shirt.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:25 pm

Gabriel only grinned more. "That's right! Abby! We can find secret rooms to hold future meetings in, and hide all the brownies to hoard!" He cackled in laughter at his "evil" plan.

"It was a guess." Viktoria laughed. "Although perhaps we could explore too. Find new places and whatnot. Who says the fledglings get to have all the fun?"

Layla giggled and rejoined everyone. "Vlady and I are ready when everyone else is." She announced.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:00 pm

Barbados chuckled, " all right, we could explore some, I only know a few routes we could get lost in." he laughed.

Abaddon grinned " Gabe your still like a little kid, and that makes you the best brother in the world." he said putting an arm around him " and when our kids can't figure out how we managed to pop out of no ware, we will be just like dad. Hero level of epicness."

Vlady looked up at his mommy like his daddy had lost his mind.

Milly giggled " all right, and I will be home base, with milk and cookies, for the little girls and little boys that go off and play in the jungles of cobwebs " she teased " and you know to send out search parties... " she giggled.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:05 pm

Viktoria smiled and laughed with Barbados. She couldn't remember the last time she felt this relaxed and this happy around anyone.

Gabe laughed and grinned. "Well, someone has to how to have fun, Worm." He kissed Milly's cheek and gently teased her. "Make sure it's chocolate milk and we have a deal.

Layla laughed and tickled Vlady's belly. "Ah, weren't we going to head to town first? I'd still like to do that, if no one else minds."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:13 pm

Barbados cleared his throat, " all right lets go to the stables, maybe we can get some exploration gear in town for later's activities." he beamed smiling " lets see now." he grinned " we want to ride into town or walk?"

Abaddon laughed " its only a short walk really if we take a cute through the woods, over the small bridge, nice and shady there too." he said smiling " the longest treck will be to get outside from here." he snorted " and besides the gaurds take that route every day."

Milly nodded " it will nice to go for a nice walk... in the rain, with vlady.."

Vlady grinned, bitting his bottom lip, looking like the devil.

Barbados grinned " I got everyone an umbrella, including little vlady." he smiled " shall we?"

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:18 pm

Layla laughed at the cute face her little boy was making. "Oh, you look just like daddy, you handsome little kumquat."

Gabriel offered Milly his arm with a charming smile. "Sounds good to me." He kissed Milly's cheek. "And perhaps once we're all tuckered out with exploring, we can cuddle by the fire and do that thing Abadon and Layla like to do?"

"Ah, Barbados?" Viktoria asked for clarification on what Gabe meant. "And if we are to go exploring, I have my own clothes that will do well for that."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next