Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire, er, was it Vampeer?

2 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Vampire, er, was it Vampeer? - Page 17 Empty Re: Vampire, er, was it Vampeer?

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:36 pm

Barbados laughed " the passages that haven't been explord in a half a centry, definatly need to have old clothing on to explore, and you might want to bring a feather duster with you," he laughed, " all set right lets go." he grinned leaning on the wall next to the library and it swug open, and he laughed " this one goes to the gaurden, or you can swing a left and end up in the practice feild." he grinned " the one just out side of ware, Abaddon's suggested mode getting to town." he snorted and began walking down the steps, " you comming door's timed you know."

Abadon laughed scooped wife and baby up into his arms, and fallowed his father " you guys coming or what?" he said.

Milly a bit exicted tugged on Gabes arm to fallow after his brother
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:41 pm

Gabriel grinned and followed right on Abadon's heels. He was smiling like a big kid. "This is incredibly cool." He put an arm around Milly's shoulders as they followed Barbados.

Viktoria chuckled. "Dear, my lair is in the middle of a swamp. I am fine with a little dust and cobweb. Granted, my home itself was perfectly warm and dry, but still deep in samp land."

Layla smiled and leaned close to Abadon. "Spoooookyyyyy." She said with a laugh.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:25 am

Barbados smiled it took them four minuets to get down the steps and down the tunnel to the fork, he smiled and said " right takes you to the path next to the arena that the gaurds take to go to town, and the left takes you to the stables." he explained giving vicky a kiss, and headed down to the right, down and that took another two or so minuets at a brisk walk, and they were going up a short flight of stares to exist through the statue of the knight's base " and you guys thought this was just here, to mark the arena." he laughed helping everyone to get out safly before knocking the knights foot and closing the door.

Abaddon put down his wife then, and laughed " and the rain stopped but still nice and gloomy." he grinned, " nice and gloomy indeed."

Milly giggled " what would take us 20 or so minuets just took us about 8."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:34 am

Viktoria smiled and gladly followed Barbados. "Well well well. To those not knowing of that shortcut, I can see how some will mistake you for being inhuman with that cut time." She kissed him when they got out.

Gabriel grinned. "Perfect. Everyone can see, and I don't feel like my eyes are burning out of their sockets." He popped his back some before he put an arm around Milly's shoulders.

Layla smiled and showed Vlady the statue, and read the name of the knight inscribed.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:57 am

Barbados grinned kissing her and then smiling " Sir Vane Bonafist." he said " the legend has him written as both a coward and a traitor, and you all would have learned that in history class, but the truth is, Sir Vane was actually the half brother of the king at the time, and he actually died Guarding the castles greatest secret, not just the gaurdain of the arena, ware its said he was slain.. buy the knight Graven of Glass, Graven the statue at the stables, is gaurd of that path.. " he snorted " and I can assure you, both knights lived to ripe old ages, and infact Graven was Vane's Loyal Horse." he grinned " only the real history gets taught to royality... I kinda didn't bother teaching it, since you know its stuffy and I am more of a hands on teacher." he grinned.

Abaddon looked at him " that now makes sense, I all ways wondered why if you read every other line in the fall of bonafist, it was more of a Epitaph to a great hero, and not a long history of a triator which is what you get when you read the entire book, and now makes sense that Sir Graven is actually a horse."

Milly giggled " but he's a handsom man? " he she said starting to fallow barbados as he began to lead the party into town.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:03 am

Viktoria listened attentively. "Do all human stories get mixed up so?" She asked, genuinely curious now, and meaning no offense.

Layla giggled and nodded in agreement to Milly. "He is pretty handsome."

Gabriel looked at Milly in mock hurt as he walked beside her. "More handsome than me? Oh, the humanity!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:07 am

Barbados smiled " No, it only gets mixed up when some one is trying to hide something." he grinned " or a good chunk of it is forgotten, in this case it wasn't forgotten just mixed up on purpose and yes ladies he is a man... "

Abaddon " but you just said he was a horse?" the paused " let me guess a curse, that turned him into a horse or the horse into a man?"

Milly giggled " woe is me for I am sattled with the unglier of the two brothers... " she smiled " I honestly only married him for his brains."

Vlady found that amusing.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:13 am

Viktoria took amusement in watching Gabriel's "heart break" over Milly's words. "I'm not smart or good looking now? No, it can't be! Shall I just die alone now?"

Layla giggled and adjusted Vlady to watch his Uncle's melodrama. "Ah, perhaps the smarter and more handsome of the brothers should calm him down?" She asked Abadon. "He may cause a scene if he keeps this up, especially if we get to the village here soon."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:18 am

Barbados laughed and hugged vicky to his side this was a lot of fun " i missed this." he said softly.

Milly laughed " oh I will settle him, silly boy calm down you don't want the villagers to get the torches and pitch forks out after you now do you." she said kissing him.

Abaddon froze " pitch forks and torches..." he said and began to take steps back, suddenly the memories of said pitch forks and torches lit in his mind and he wanted to run and instead whimpered.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:23 am

Layla quickly gave Vlady to Milly and went over to Abadon, making him look her in the eye.  "Abadon... that's not going to happen, okay? You're safe now. You're with me, and Gabriel, and Barbados. The three of us alone won't let that happen. Besides, Barbados has been making sure everyone knows you aren't going to hurt them, okay?"

Gabriel got an idea and gently took Vlady over, giving his twin the magical baby that can make anyone smile and feel better. "Come on, Abby. Vlady wants to go to town with everyone, including his daddy. Besides..." He quirked a small smile. "You don't want to be one uped by me, do ya?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:29 am

Barbados sighed " oh dear... son want to talk about it?" he asked.

Abadddon took two more steps back, even holding Vlady. he just the panic in his face. Rose.

Milly took Vlady back, and sighed " Layla, " she held her friend hand with her free hand.

Abaddon bolted, it was like watching a deer litterly leap and run for itslife, backtowards the castle.

Milly cuddled Vlady " I am sorry I wasn't thinking, to be honest did he even mentioned, my god did they actually go after him with pitch forks and torches?" she asked horrified.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:35 am

Layla was about to go after her husband, but Gabriel was faster. He darted after his brother, and planned to keep at it until he stopped.

Viktoria watched the boys go with a heavy sigh. "Poor fledgling. Must have been a terrible mob, and still pretty fresh." She sighed again. "They are twins, yes?"

Layla whined a little and nodded an answer to Viktoria's question. 

"Then let his twin try an comfort him. Bonds like that are hard to break, and even harder to make happen." Viktoria explained. "Vampeers and Vampires usually have a strong sense of family, and being that close before turning may only make it stronger. If that doesn't work, perhaps then Barbados should have a crack at it."

Layla looked down and nodded. She felt useless now, and just made her way back to Milly and Vlady.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:40 am

Milly looked honestly sick to her stomach " We really didn't know what happened to Abaddon, you see, Gabe rose first, and thought his brother wasn't and he couldn't live with the fact so he might have sold his brother's body."

Barbados nodded " and he stormed madder then hell, in god aweful mix match of clothing, into breakfest what two three months later?" he said both a statment and a question.

Vlady sniffled.

Abaddon ran as if the hounds of hell were on his heals, darting as if his life depended on it, the horror creeping up in his throat, in his gut, he was running now to get rid of it, to run so that he couldn't run any more, and he ran, just ran, like thouse hounds were every near.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:46 am

"If it is a town that does not already know about vampires and have friendly relations with them, they will form mobs." Viktoria confirmed. "It is sadly more common than not, and all the more important for fledglings to have sires to teach them how to pass unnoticed in those towns. However, I doubt anyone has taught either boy that..." She sighed.

Layla tried to comfort her son, although she was still worried about Abadon. Layla hoped Gabriel could help her husband regain his senses soon.

Gabriel kept up, and tried to put on more speed to reach his brother. "Abadon!" He called. "Brother, wait! It's Gabe!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:52 am

Abaddon flew, fast into the castle, up the stares rounding turns like a demon, and sliding into his room, to hide much like a small child in the corner of his closet way in the back, ware he just broke down and sobbed.

Vlady looked at his momy and reached out a hand, and kept do this, then got fusterated and kept mouthing things but like any mute child, this didn't form sound, and then that is when poor baby Vlady bursted out crying, upset because the only one who could here him couldn't, and he cried his little heart out.

Barbados hugged Vicky " why don't we go into the town, and have a little fun, the boys will catch up once they beat sense into one another, " he shrugged " they really can't do much more harm to each other then what they all ready did so."

Milly bit her lip and nodded " gabe and smell us out I am sure."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:57 am

Gabriel only slowed when he reached Abadon's room. He slowly came in. Seeing his twin looking so broken tore at his heart. Gabriel sat down beside his brother and pulled him into a firm hug and let him cry it out, just letting Abadon know he was safe and not alone anymore.

Layla whined and did everything she could to calm her silently crying child. "it's okay, Vlady. Daddy and Uncle Boopy will catch up once Daddy is feeling a little better, okay? Can we smile now, Vlady, please? No more tears, child." She tried to coax.

Viktoria nodded to Barbados. "I hope they calm down soon. Both of them."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:03 am

Vlady looked up at his mommy and then sniffled, sniffled a little more, then hid his face in his mommy's shirt, he didn't want to talk to no one, Valdy was done.

Barbados nodded as he pulled the girls in a group hug " come on lets get thims something nice shall we." he said pulling them long with him " and if he doesn't talk about it, I guess I am just going to have to beat it out of him, either way he's going to end up bloody and broken and better for doing it."

Milly sniffed " well if you use that logic go kick their asses now."

Abaddon sobbed for what seemed like ten minuets, before he quieted, " you know I hated you for the first week." and he left it at that.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:11 am

Layla held her son closer. She felt awful. Her son had tried to speak to her.... and she couldn't hear him. It agonized her, even though she had planned to start teaching him sign language soon.

Viktoria merely nodded. Moving forward was the way to go. While the past shouldn't be ignored, it shouldn't be dwelled on and lived in either.

Gabriel held his brother a little closer. "I don't blame you. I hated myself for that long after I came back." He murmured. "I am not a good brother for forcing you through all that, especially out of my anger, guilt, and stupidity."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:20 am

Abaddon sniffled " I hated you, I hated dad, I hated Layla, I hated Milly... I hated every single one of you because no one was there... I " he sobbed " woke up in my coffin, and I was all ready burred 6 feet of dirt all ready settled, and I couldn't get out... I couldn't get out, my chest hurt, because it wasn't fully healed, I couldn't claw my way out of my damn pine box, and it took me for every to climbe through the grave yard dirt, it took me a week, and only because the Undertaker heard me crying." he started crying " I was hungry, and sore, and tired, and hoars from screaming." he looked at him " I was barried in an unmarked grave, in an criminals grave yard, it took that poor old man an entire week, to find ware those insert the proper F bomb here. put me." He sobbed, a little bit before he began again " and when the old man saw what I was, fangs out, eyes wild... he ran, leaving his hat behind, I was cold, naked I might add, and still confused, and thats when the villagers came with pitch forks and torches, and they chased my poor ars, into the woods, you know how hard it is to run, with a still bleeding chest, naked, and confused, starving... I hated you, so badly because I just wanted my damn brother."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:28 am

Gabriel squeezed his eyes shut and held Abadon tighter, crying some too. "After I got back... all I wanted was my brother too. I... I hadn't realized before how much I needed you. Every day was weird and unnatural, and every night I tried to track down where they took you. I... I was being stupid, and I felt awful for what I did." He clung to Abadon, needing him as much now. "I never meant to hurt you. I never meant to hate you. I never meant to put you through all that. You've ever been the only friend I had, the only one I could always rely on and feel like me around. With you... I know I can survive." He cried some. "I am so.... so... sorry, brother."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:36 am

Abaddon for the most part ignored his idiot brother he need the entire tale off his chest " I managed to find a bandit who had drank to much, and I set apon him like damned animal, I took his boots, and his pants... and I continued to run, I still wasn't fast, and the pitch forks every getting closer," he whimpered " and I found a little place in the woods to get some sleep, I was cold, and my chest hurt, like a Female dog." he said sniffing and when I woke, a grave digger was trying to burry me again... so I knocked him out, and I stole his coat... and I ran into the next town sometime in the middle of the night, and one look at me, and again pitch forks and torches, it was all ways the pitch forks and torches, till I just ingored towns all together, and even then some nights I got chased with them." he said now looking at him " I stopped hating you about the same time I learned to sleep in trees, around the same time I learned you were never going to walk in an shake me and tell me to go to bed that sleeping in the library was stupid. " he snorted " I stopped hating you the moment I realized the nightmare was real, and i might not ever see your stupid face again."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:43 am

Gabriel whined a little and just held his bother close. Once he was done, Gabe tried again. "Abadon... words can't describe how sorry I am. I... I can understand if you never really forgive me for that. I don't even forgive myself for that. And you know what? You were right. I'm not a good brother. About a week before you came back, I had stopped searching for you, and I never should have done that. I never should have given up hope until I knew for sure what happened to you. I never wanted you to go through that, and I definitely never intended you to pay for my stupidity and recklessness."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:50 am

Abaddon looked at him " would you shut up and just forgive your patheticly stupid self all ready... seriously. I just will forever have issues with clostraphobia and a pitch fork and torch phobia... " he shrugged " which is a very healthy fear... I might add," he said " I am sorry I ah... I bolted, but dear god, the nightmares don't end with pitch forks and torches."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:54 am

"Just... don't leave again, and don't let me do anything that stupid again, and we have a deal." Gabriel said before he shuddered. "Just be glad you have never killed anyone by feeding. Especially innocent people..." He whimpered a little. "Especially people you know...."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:33 pm

Abaddon looked at him " your seriously I don't know messed up for a vampire, want to trade possitions, you can get chased by pitch forks and torches, and ah... well no one we know will die." he patted his brother on the head " I got beat by an old lady and a broom too... I am sure you only got drug around by dad."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next