Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire, er, was it Vampeer?

2 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Vampire, er, was it Vampeer? - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire, er, was it Vampeer?

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:20 am

Luckily, Milly did run into Gabriel before they reached the library. He offered his wife his arm as they walked. He usually felt better with her near. 

Layla smiled and blushed. "I... I think I would like that." She said softly. Her heart melted whenever Micheal smiled at her like that, and even if she wanted to, she couldn't say no to that smile. "What would you want more?" She asked curiously as she kissed Micheal's cheek. "A little boy, or a little girl?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:54 pm

Mike grinned the twinkle in his eye clear, swinging her up into his arms " something with ten toes ten fingers, two arms two legs, two eyes, looks like mom and calls me dad." he grinned eyes gleaming as he spun her around " as long as her or she is healthy and mine I don't care." seting her back down to kiss her soundly then.

Milly kissed his cheek " I just hope we can read it, it looks like the bird sat in a mudd puddle or got rained on." she laughed " said birdy needs a bath.'

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:46 pm

Layla laughed in glee. She could accept that answer. She smiled as she kissed her wonderful Micheal back, not a care in the world. As long as she was with him, she felt like she could get through and conquer anything.

Gabriel smiled and laughed a little. Like Micheal, Gabriel was a creature who loved and wanted his family, and he was worried greatly about his father. "Let's find Wormy and Layla so we can decipher that letter." He said a little anxiously.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:18 pm

Milly laughed " I am sure you can read it, though I think the light of the great room, might be better for you try and read it, after all Mike read the last letter about dad, but you get to read this one, as was the deal."

Mike grinned " well then, " he teased by kissing her nose " I all most forgot I have a present for you." he said grinning like the silly fool he could be around her, " shall we go and fetch it?" he asked
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:05 pm

Gabriel grumbled something about how of course the one who reads anything would get the easier letter to read.

Layla giggled and nodded excitedly. Anything to do with Micheal, and anything he chose to give her, she would always love and cherish.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:09 pm

Mike smiled " all right I hid it in the great room' he smiled sweetly. Then winked at her as he pulled her gently out the library door smiling like a twit, hand and hand with layla.

Milly all most ran into him " Oh, we got a letter from your dad, were going to go read it in the great room" she said nuging gabe in the ribs " be nice " she hissed playfully in his ear, as she smiled.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:13 pm

Layla laughed and followed Micheal, and waved happily when she saw Milly. "A letter from King Barbados?" She clarified. "Hopefully news on him?"

Gabriel forced a little smile. "We haven't read it yet. Milly thought we should read it all together in the Great Room."

Layla smiled. "We were just heading there, so may as well kill two birds with one stone."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:54 pm

Mike smiled " I will fallow you to the ends of the earth my dear." he said kissing layla's hand before continuing to gentely pull her excitedly down the hall.

Milly giggled " awe its so cute... they way its like he's newlywed, wait he is, some how we wed first how the insert the proper F bomb here. did that happen again?'
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:07 pm

Layla giggled and followed Micheal, all smiles. "And I you, love."

Gabriel laughed. "How on earth did you wind up with me? Probably because you beat me up and I don't mind it. Maybe it's because you've never been bedded by a guy like me before, and you love it. I don't know. Why the hell did you decide to settle with me?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:49 pm

Milly laughed " because its just too much fun making fun of your brother" she grinned " this way I can legally pick on you both, and get some really great sex out of it too." she teased " come on before the book love birds beat out the silly love birds."

Mike pulled her into the great room " I will give you your gift after he reads this letter all right my love."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:56 pm

Layla giggled and nodded. She playfully pecked a kiss on Micheal's nose.

Gabriel laughed and followed Milly. Once in the Great Room, he made sure he indeed had enough lighting before he carefully sat down and opened the fragile letter. He was anxious to hear of his father's condition, to the point he could feel his heart beat pounding in his chest.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:04 am

Milly sood beside her sister inlaw and smiled brightly at Layla " you two are so cute with one another." she teased.

Mike smiled but walked over towards the low table, " all right Gabe, do your best at picking through that "
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:09 am

Gabriel carefully opened the letter and furrowed his brow as he tried to read what he could of the smudged chicken scratch. "Mike, Gabe, Layla, and Milly. Nice..... weather here...... But..... news.... of King Barbados..... is....." His face dropped and he reread that word over and over again. No, it couldn't be. "Dead." He finished softly and hollowly.

Layla's smile vanished, and she lightly squeezed Micheal's shoulder comfortingly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:39 am

Mike whirled around " what? " she shouted " write back to mix and demand he resend his last letter, we all know that peace of paper is nothing but runned muddy ink... " he said " Dad can't be Dead... and I am not blaiming you but that state of that papper can't have it the right of it."

Milly whinned " i am so sorry, I will get to.." she trailed off not wanting to take sides as mike's temper was flaired a bit.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:44 am

Gabriel glared at Micheal. "Yeah, most of this paper is barely legible, but that word is clearly 'dead.'" he snipped back. He felt pained and hollow. All throughout their lives, their dad had been the sole parent of them, and Gabriel had come to find great comfort and peace and wisdom from Barbados. He couldn't really be gone, but he was sure he deciphered the letter correctly.

Layla gently tried to calm Micheal down with hushed words.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:49 am

Mike took a deep breath " That might be so dear brother, but just to be on the safe side, write a letter asking about what the last one said... as " he started to panic a little " one we need something that isn't that horribly muddled to at least allow the subjects that tid bit witho ut them straing to figure it out, and two.... it will give us some time to figure out what the hell were going to do, there is two of us and we can barely run this sodding castle little one the country side, and what are we to do, draw short straws to figure out who gets to play king and who gets to run around attempting to reenforce the play king."

Milly pulled Layla by the sleeve into the the door way " all right, maybe a shouting match will ease both there tempers, and then I think we should handle the men." she sighed " because Mike does have the right of it, neither of them are in a state of mind to really rule or do it well just yet."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:55 am

Layla nodded and followed Milly. "I am going to see about cocoa for Micheal afterwords. I think that and me reading to him in the library may calm him down later."

Gabriel slapped Micheal hard across the face with a low growl after the women left. Micheal was panicking. Gabriel was panicking, so Gabriel thought maybe the slap would make at least the smarter one of the two of them think a bit straighter.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:05 am

Mike blinked then shoved his brother " Now is not the time to exact pithy revenge, now is the time we write a damn letter demanding a better one." he said " that gives us enough time, to to.." he growled " figure this Crap out, the last dad could have insert the proper F bomb here. done, was take the guessing game, out of which one he wanted to take his place, and I don't know, or maybe trained us better for the insert the proper F bomb here. day that apparently was looming over his head."

Milly stopped in the hall " ah, I don't think that sounds like their normal spats." she said " lets wait here a bit, and we can try to settle them down if this gets worse."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:10 am

Gabriel growled and shoved Micheal roughly into the table before decking him. "You saw him! Our father was starting to get better, and then he went away to continue getting better! If this day was 'looming' like you claim, wouldn't he have, oh, I don't know, been dying more?!" He threw Micheal to the floor and drew his sword. "But no, why would you have paid attention to that? You are always too busy either sucking face with your wife, sucking face with a book, or doing it with one of the two!" 

Layla nodded worriedly. She hoped everything would be all right when the dust settled.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:23 am

Mike growled getting to his fist and producing his he had been waring it of late tensions and all " Thats not what the hell I ment and you know it jerk off, Oh and I and Layla don't here you and Milly every insert the proper F bomb here. night." he snapped " I am sick and tired of you thinking walking up around this place with a chip on your shoulder and wanting to bash skulls in has anything to do with anything." he snorted " and you have some nerve, " he growled wanting to put and end to it all he stalked forward " Father knew he was damn sick, nad knew he wasn't and inst imortal, yes father was still a very yonge man but that didn't stop MIlly's father from teacher her older brother how to take rule, I am just saying father could have prepared us a bit more, or have the guard bashed out what little brinas you did have."

Milly swallowed " maybe we should start heading back slowly."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:27 am

Gabriel's expression twisted into one of hate, and in a bellow of blind rage at Micheal's words, buried his sword to the hilt into his twin brother's chest. "I can lead damn well better than you, worm." He hissed before he pulled his now bloodied sword out of Micheal's chest.

Layla agreed even more when she heard Gabriel. She had a sinking and uneasy feeling now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:32 am

Mike staggered putting a hand to his chest, it would be ok if he could get help, he knew that from his books, but being disoriented from the sudden pain and shock, he staggered instead out towards the balcony and managed to spit at him " You really are a stupid moron aren't you." he said, blood starting to pool at his wound.

Milly bit her lip " that.... Mike doesnt'... sound to hot." she said frozen in fear, before letting go of Layla"s hand and ran back down the the room, to confused to do more then stand in the door way.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:36 am

Gabriel growled and followed Micheal. "Apparently smarter than you. I don't have a hole in my chest. At least now, I suppose, there is no contest between us over who will be the heir." He laughed shortly as he stood over his dying brother. "You were always pathetic. No wonder you always ran and hid in the library. Couldn't face anyone like a man, or at least not a respectable one."

Layla followed Milly, but was several steps behind the more athletic girl. She hadn't reached the Great Room quite yet.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:46 am

Mike was losing blood pretty rapidly, and was choking he knew, in fact when did he get on the floor? He wasn't quite sure, but his words slurred out " Because brother's good ones don't strike out in anger." he said kicking his brother rather hard, pushing him to the banister, and rolled, to crawl, he needed help if he was going to survive this, he was starting to choke on his own blood, so he turned but it was too late, coughing, he could barely make out Milly rushing forward and the sound of the breaking banister, he could, however, see Layla and his gaze was transfixed as he reached out a hand, whether to show her where he had left the gift for her or to ask for help his muddled mind couldn't figure, and he choked on his own blood, his last sight, was Layla, and his last thought was how much he loved her. As his vision swam, and all that stared now were his lifeless eyes

Milly Screamed rushing down the hall to get outside, Gabe, was all she could think of, flying to his side, she wept.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:52 am

Gabriel screamed as he fell, but it was cut short at a sickening crunch. The fall had shattered his spinal column in too many places, but perhaps Milly could have found solace that Gabriel's death had been much swifter than his brother's, his neck having been one of the first places to snap.

Layla screamed and ran to Micheal's side. Even though he had already passed, the panicking girl begged for him to be okay and to wake up, and to stop scaring her. She tried to stop the bleeding, even though it was already far too late. This couldn't have been happening. Not even an hour ago, she had been happy in Micheal's arms, and he was so warm and full of life. This couldn't be happening.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next