Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 22 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:51 am

"It's been slow, but he is learning." Layla smiled. "The alpha is a bit harsh when he fails."

Ashton made an almost purring noise as he happily kissed Chris again. He was a fast learner, and now a little better of a kisser than he was initially.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 22 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:16 pm

"Good.  That's the only way some people learn," Lex grunted.

Chris smiled a little as he returned the kiss, his hand stroking the side of Ashton's face gently.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:58 pm

"What about you?" Layla asked with a smile. "How do you learn best? Bribing with sweets?"

Ashton tried to lean in a bit more. Okay..... he could forgive Chris now. This made up for the scene with Layla.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:19 am

"It's starting to look that way, but before there were sweets, there were hard knocks.  That's how I learned," Lex shrugged.

Chris finally pulled back, panting slightly.  "We shouldn't be doing this in the kitchen.  We'll scare your brothers," he purred, his hands still holding Ashton's shoulders and stroking his face.  He wanted badly to keep this going, but not here.  He looked to Ashton, hoping he would suggest moving to a quieter place but willing to accept if his interruption had ruined the moment.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:31 am

Layla giggled. "Well, I think the sweets is a bit better. It's like that saying; you catch more flies with honey."

Ashton was breathing rather deeply himself. He nodded a bit. "Wh-what exactly did you have in mind?" He asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:47 am

"Why would I want to catch flies?" Lex frowned.  What did flies have to do with anything?

"Let's go to the bedroom."  Chris stole a quick kiss to Ashton's cheek.  "No one will walk in on us there."  He rose, sliding his hands lightly down Ashton's arms to take his hands and began leading him slowly toward the stairs.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:54 am

Layla giggled. "It's a saying. It means you'll pursway more people into doing what you want by being nice than being rude."

Ashton nodded, blushing a little. He gladly followed Chris upstairs. He kind of wondered what all Chris had planned, but decided to trust him. This was an area Chris was more expeienced in than himself.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:54 pm

Lex noticed Chris and Ashton heading for the stairs but didn't think much of it.  "I usually make them an offer they can't refuse."
Hugs yawned as he rolled off Layla's lap and stretched.  The big, fluffy cat walked over to Bobo and sat at his head, staring down at the puppy.  Bobo seemed to be having a bad dream.  Hugs gave another yawn and stretched out along Bobo's head, pulling his snout into a hug as the cat started grooming the puppy.  Bobo calmed almost instantly, loving the attention.

Chris smiled at Ashton as he led the way to Ashton's room.  He wasn't wearing any shoes or socks, but he shed his shirt and let it fall onto the chair next to the bed.  Calmly, he slid up onto the bed and held out his arms invitingly.  He wouldn't push Ashton any further than Ashton was willing to go, but he was dying to touch Ashton's skin.  He hoped Ashton would follow his lead and not overthink things.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:02 pm

"Oh?" Layla raised an eyebrow. "Can you give me some examples of that?"

Ashton blushed a little. He silently checked Chris out for a few moments, and his eyes traced the visible tattoos. Ashton blushed a little and took his own shirt off. He was pretty ripped, and still more lean from the streets, but the reliable food allowed him to bulk up a little more. Scars made a roadmap of his torso; from gunshot wounds, to knife marks to what appeared to be chillingly faint autopsy scars.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:08 pm

"Nah, then I'd have to kill you," Lex said, shrugging it off.

Chris was still more bones than flesh at the moment, skin stretched tight over his skeleton, but the tattoos were valiantly trying to hide that fact and distract.  Chris didn't care what he looked like, not the tattoos or the skinniness or the mop of bi-colored hair falling into his eyes.  He reached out and touched Ashton's chest, his breathing quickening.  His fingers lightly trailed over the scars and muscles, his touch light and almost admiring.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:12 pm

Layla smiled. "And now I want to kiss you." She laughed a little huskily.

Ashton shivered a little, but let Chris do as wanted. Ashton's skin was slightly cooler than a normal body temperature, but now icy. Ashton felt his sluggish heart rate speed slightly at Chris's touch.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:14 pm

"Okay, sounds like a good idea to me," Lex agreed with a solemn nod.

Chris leaned forward a bit, his hands wrapping around Ashton's waist.  "You're so cold," he murmured, sounding almost concerned under the admiration and lust.  He leaned forward, pulling Ashton's chest to him and kissed his left nipple softly, letting his tongue flick against it teasingly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:19 pm

Layla laughed a little and leaned towards him a little, and gently tilted his head towards her.

Ashton shivered. "It's because my heart beats slower than yours." He said a bit huskily, which made his voice sound a bit lower too.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:23 pm

Lex let their lips almost meet then pulled back and stood to stretch.  "I should check on Shuni and Sam."

"Oh.  I see.  I thought it sounded different."  Chris leaned to the right side and kissed the nipple before catching it lightly in his teeth.  He was gentle, only holding it hard enough for Ashton to feel the rough texture but not hurt.  He kissed the center of Ashton's chest then a line up Ashton's chest, up to his neck, stopping at his throat.  His lips busily kissed and suckled on Ashton's neck, his hands gentle as he let them rove.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:31 pm

Layla frowned and sighed a bit, but made no move to stop him. She was disheartened now.

Ashton shivered some more. He honestly had no idea what he should have been doing, so he just held Chris close for the time being, letting him lead and do what he wished.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:34 pm

Lex turned to go then suddenly swung back and kissed her square on the lips.  "You aren't the only one who can tease," he purred before pulling away.

Slowly, so very slowly, Chris pushed Ashton back to lay on the bed, laying beside him with their legs tangled.  He kissed up Ashton's neck to his cheek, nibbling lightly on his earlobe.  Meanwhile, his hands slipped down, stroking Ashton's belly just above his pants.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:08 pm

Layla sat there, now dazed a bit as Lex pulled away. Oh. She hadn't expected that at all. Not that she minded....

Ashton hugged Chris a little closer, liking the feeling of having him near. Ashton let him still do as he pleased; he hadn't made Ashton feel uncomfortable yet.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:30 am

Chris shifted, rising so he was above Ashton, their bare chests brushing.  He kissed Ashton's lips, holding the kiss long and deep.  Each kiss was a little deeper, a little more exploratory and longing.  One arm held him propped up, the other stroking Ashton's torso.  Then he stopped.  Chris shifted a little, resting his forehead on Ashton's shoulder.  Dampness fell from his eyes onto Ashton's cool skin.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:34 am

Ashton was happy, and kissed back happily. He was confused when Chris drew back, and even more so when he put his head on Ashton's shoulder. He put an arm around Chris. "Hey man... what is it?" He asked quietly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:38 am

Chris shivered, trying to get a grip on himself, but the tears wouldn't stop flowing.  "Ashy, I..."  he gulped, unable to say it outloud.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:49 am

Ashton grew concerned. "Chris, you can tell me anything." he said seriously, holding him protectively.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:57 am

Chris took several shuddering breaths.  "Ashy... I think I... No, I know I... I...."  He swallowed.  "I'm a effing coward is what I am.  And I'm in love with you.  Ashy, I love you."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:01 am

Ashton blinked several times as he tried to process that. He almost couldn't believe his ears. "Wh-what?" He stammered. "You.... really mean that?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:04 am

Chris flinched, pulling away from Ashton, head down.  "I mean it," he whispered.  "I'm sorry.  I've ruined things, haven't I?  How could you love me?  How could you be in love with me?  You're gorgeous and strong and smart and everything I'm not.  You are..."  He shook his head, sniffling.  "I love you.  That's a fact.  I can pretend I don't if you don't want it."  He feared Ashton wasn't ready for this.  That he would be angry or scared and kick Chris out.  He couldn't leave!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:12 am

Ashton's face heated when Chris described how he saw Ashton. He never really saw himself as those, but pulled Chris close and tilted his chin some. "Chris.... I, ah...." He swallowed. "I have loved you for a while already...." He admitted. "You're easy to talk to, easy to be around. I can be myself around you and you don't care how weird it gets. You're interesting, and good looking..... and yeah. I've kinda loved you for a while now...." Ashton's face heated. He couldn't believe how lame that sounded following up what Chris said already.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next