Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 4 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:18 am

Ashton rubbed Tramp's back again, and when he was done, tried to coax him to some drink water again. He was a bit concerned about him becoming dehydrated with all the liquid he was losing from his system.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 4 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:21 am

Tramp wasn't as eager with his second round of drinking, but he yielded to Ashton and drank the water.
"I'm going to clean this out," Lex said, setting a second bucket next to the bed before heading downstairs.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:27 am

Ashton helped Tramp slowly sip the water, murmuring encouragement to him. "Okay. Thanks Lex." He told his best friend as he left.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:44 am

"I'm sorry," Tramp gulped, trying to settle his heaving stomach. There was nothing left to throw up, but it was still willing to give it a try!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:53 am

"It's fine." Ashton said gently. "How do you feel now?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:54 am

"M'okay," Tramp mumbled. "Did I hurt you?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:56 am

Ashton shook his head. "Nope. I was trying not to hurt you, or let you accidentally hurt yourself. Besides, it's really hard to hurt me, at least physically."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:01 am

Tramp just groaned and laid his head on Ashton's shoulder. "It hurts," he whispered. "It hurts so bad! Just one hit would make it all go away, but I can't. You won't let me, will you?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:06 pm

Ashton sighed. "Other than brief happiness, what do you even get out of it?" He asked softly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:35 pm

Tramp closed his eyes. "I get to forget," he said softly. "I get... freedom... just for a little bit. I can forget where I am, what I just did, and why... why I am there."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:04 pm

"You want to forget that you're here?" Ashton asked softly. "Do you not like it here?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:07 pm

"The streets," Tramp mumbled. "I wanted to forget all about it."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:15 pm

Ashton sighs a little. "To be honest, i don't blame you. Its rough out there, but you'll be safe here, and cared for, but only if that's what you want." He gently moved a white lock of hair out of Tramps face with gentle care.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:22 pm

Tramp let out a shuddering breath. "I want to be safe again. I miss it. Hurts to remember, but I miss it."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:06 pm

Ashton nods and holds Tramp close. "I know the feeling. Except.... until I moved here, the safest I felt was with Lex, and even then I was watching over my shoulder."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:09 pm

"Shoulder," Tramp mumbled, head lolling. "Shoulder. Soldier. Close, but no cigar." He giggled then hiccuped. "Ow."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:10 pm

Ashton just focused on gently rubbing Tramps back comfortingly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:15 pm

Tramp lapsed into incoherent babble, drifting in and out of sleep.
After a while, Bobo whined and tried to stand. He needed to go potty!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:23 pm

Ashton gently laid Tramp into bed and called Layla up to keep an eye on him while Ashton carried Bobo outside to relieve himself.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:23 pm

Bobo whined as Ashton carried him down. He didn't like leaving Tramp, but he really needed to go!

"Mom?" Tramp mumbled, staring vacantly in Layla's direction.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:52 pm

Ashton made sure the big puppy was taken care of, and tried to make sure he was comfortable as he puppy-sat.

Layla remained quiet. In her experience, sometimes trying to talk to people having hallucinations made them worse, so she just sat quietly in her chair.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:58 pm

"Mom, I'm sorry. Can I please go outside? I promise I'll stay close," Tramp slurred.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:03 pm

Layla remained quiet. She wouldn't let him out of the room, but she wouldn't react unless he did something more drastic.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:06 pm

"Okay. I'm sorry. I won't talk. I shouldn't have talked. I'm sorry," Tramp whispered, a tear escaping and running down his cheek.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:13 pm

Layla sighed softly and gently wiped the tear away. She hated seeing people cry, for as long as she could remember. She always caved and got soft when that happened.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next