Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spooky Scary

2 posters

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Spooky Scary - Page 20 Empty Re: Spooky Scary

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:18 pm

Gavin shrugged " now then....you are?"
Marionette pouted " ah yes continue to show no concern going in now master" she sneared.

Anabella rolled her eyes " well I am going to our room whether or not you want to play with me is not a problem it doesn't have to be you who scratches my Itch."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:29 pm

He turned to Gavin and bowed slightly. "I am the god known as Kiam, Keeper of Balance. However, ever since Isaac showed up, he has made my job damn near impossible."

Laughing Jack, who had started to follow Anabella, froze in place and stiffly turned to look at Kiam. "What?" He asked softly.

Kiam arched an eyebrow at Jack. "Why are you so surprised, Jack? It was because of you killing him in this timeline that Isaac had enough hate to persist after death and become a creepy. What his end goal is, I know not, but he has been disrupting the balance. First, by trapping Slenderman in his nightmare with the Butcher, which eliminated him from forming his house, which was a major force of good and a safe haven for creepies wanting to change for the better. He then trapped and bound me to my own home, rendering me unable to open my doors for creepies primarily neutral and unable to maintain a balance between Slenderman and Zalgo's houses. Zalgo now has an influx of recruits, but it is out of control and he is getting swamped. The bottom line is that Isaac must be stopped at all costs."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:32 am

Mari threw up her hands in aspiration and started to walk back towards the house " Oh, Yes, worry about the house, and if Kaim is free, oh yes... don't take a damn moment to make sure the person threatened, accosted and Ticked off is ok." she started to walk away in a huff " May you sleep forever alone PUPPET, MAY YOU FOREVER KNOW THE COLD STING OF AN EMPY BED." she scolded as she slammed the door to the house.

Arabella looked at Jack " So it is your fault..." she shook her head " everything begins and ends with Laughing Jack. Tisk tisk. " She teased " and for that, no marshmallows for desert... "

Gavin shook his head, " Well then... " he rolled his eyes " I am well on my way to Saint hood as it is, Gavin is the name, and STAN STOP RIGHT WARE YOU ARE. BEFORE YOU TAKE MY FOOT TO YOUR FACE." he said sighing " Did you know you have a bogart in that there closet?"

Slenderman shook his head slowly " Honestly let me get a sharpie." he said pulling it out and making a Ticked off frowny face on his face " thats better..."

Drake moaned as he held his head " what the hell happened and why the hell was I haveing this horrible nightmare?"

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:26 am

Puppeteer visibly flinched and looked to be in pain. He staggered, but Gavaudin caught him. "That bad, huh? Let's get you inside so you can try and win back your lady friend..."

That didn't seem to help Jack's current mood. "I... need to be alone for a bit." He growled before he walked off.

Kiam glanced over at Drake. "I apologize, Crafter. I was forcibly bound to the house here, and the only one who could have freed me was the one who bound me there, or a Crafter, which are rare to start with. So when one came, I tried to tell you as best I could, but, ah, it more or less made you mad instead."

Lethe kissed Slendy's cheek. "You are pretty talented to be able to do that on yourself without a mirror." She was only trying to cheer her man up a little bit.

Kiam looked over when Gavaudin and Puppet came in. "Ah, and how are you two, my old friends?"

Gavaudin smiled some and nodded. "Wore down to the bone trying to maintain calateral, but could be worse. I think poor Puppet here needs some advice on how to talk to women, and you know I can't help with that worth Crap."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:20 am

Arabella jogged after Jack " baby I was only teasing sweet heart." she said " besides I am making Candy apples for desert so no one gets marshmellows." she said before giving up on chasing after Jack.

Mari seeing jack walk down the hall before she slammed her bed room door " by the way... a insert the proper F bomb here. dim witted crow sayed pop goes the weasle, and remind me to gut it like a fish later." she said and now slammed her door.

Drake sighed and frowned deeply " Rare? Try I am the last." he sighed " I knew something was wrong when Arabella went missing, and Slenderman didn't have Jack's box... the gates are all insert the proper F bomb here. up... Jack is slowly becoming some what of a model citizen, and Slendy is all ready starting to get groupies... " he pointed to lethe " and that particual one is the head honcho... was trapped in a very ah... arousing world mind you... and Mari had to be sealed... Speaking of Mari, puppet, what the hell did you do, she's Ticked?"

Gavin growled " Oh, well I am the lord and master of the anoying one named Stand, My Name is Gavin and if I live through this, pretty sure I am up for Staint hood." he said as he kicked the bogart back into the closet and slammed that door.

Slendy shrugged drawing a handsom face on his face " I do birthday parties too."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:36 am

Jack started to freak out at Mari's message. "WHAT!? He skipped lines and is already at that one?! This isn't good. Nonononononononononononononono......" Jack hugged himself and started pacing, his long, quick strides eating up the length of the hallway in short time. Jack wasn't scared. He was terrified. He actually had things he cared about losing or being broken now, and he knew Isaac would do his best to break them.

Kiam merely shrugged. "I was trying to be a little sensitive on the matter. However, that is not my current concern. There is a meddling crow that needs to be hunted down and taken care of. Kill him, or bind him and throw him into the void, I don't care. So long as he will not keep insert the proper F bomb here. everything up." He looked at Gavaudin. "Gavaudin, my old friend, will you help guide them? Whether they agree to our common interests or not, you have traveled these various realms the most, and your nose is keen."

Gavaudin bowed deeply. "Of course, Lord Kiam."

Puppet looked at Gavin, clearly upset. "I don't know! I just asked her to look for Gavaudin with me, and she's been grumpy ever since!"

Lethe giggled. "I think I prefer Classic Slenderman more." She pecked a kiss on his cheek.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:48 pm

Arabella walked up to Jack " um Jack... maybe sissy got it wrong she is pretty Ticked." she said meekly. A bit worried about the sanity of her clown, all though this got her to thinking just how sain he was to begin with.

Gavin shrugged " all right, but Arabella and Mari have been promising they got dinner to night, so.... hope you like food."

Slendy grinned " your just bias, and I promised to help, I do have like what 8 extra limb things..."

Drake shrugged " It is what it is, though I suspect my Father, will be ah, on a steep learning curve if I should you know kick the bucket." he shrugged " and my baby brother too." Drake then got up from the floor " as for the mess of things... unfortunately all my eggs are in one basket. Arabella will have the power to fix the portals and reform jack darling.. as for a Crow... I have a cat Ticked thanks to our friendly neighborhood puppet, too sick on it...."

Slendy sighed at puppet, " That isn't honestly a good explanation." he shook his head, come on puppet and I will teach you the art of not pissing people off."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:06 pm

Kiam nodded before he looked at Gavaudin. "Take them to see Jason before you leave this realm. I know he usually tries to stay out of our affairs and just does his own thing, but perhaps he will take interest in Drake. With luck, he may agree to protect Drake, at least until there is another compitant Crafter. And Gavaudin... be sure he doesn't charge his normal price for his good services."

Gavaudin nodded. "As you wish, my Lord."

Jack just shook his head. "It was a game Isaac and I played the second time, or rather, he played with me. The lines of the song correspond to different steps. 'All around the mulberry bush' means the game has started, 'the monkey chased the weasel' means the pieces are being moved, 'the monkey thought twas all the fun' means torture is under way, and the final line, 'pop goes the weasel,' usually means the finale or someone dying. If we are already at the last line, it means he's going to kill someone soon."

Puppet nodded at Slendy thankfully and followed him. Lethe called after them. "If you think she needs to vent or have a girl talk, you know where to find me."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:24 pm

Slendy grinned " lethe my love go forth and spie like a good cuddly female... go forth and give me an idea of what happened, and why she's pissy... Go forth my spy.." he chuckled. he said nearly dragging puppet into the kitchen.

Gavin yawned " So, Layla want to explore now that the house isn't a Crap hole."

Drake nodded " not needed, but fine by me.. " he looked rather confused " Allison my dear... ware are you?"

Arabella smiled warmly at him " Baby, I won't let anyone hurt you ok, so you have nothing to worry about.. I mean you hate everyone else, so." she said kissing his nose.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:33 pm

Lethe smiled at Slendy and went to Mari's room, softly knocking on the door. "Mari? It's Lethe. Can we talk?"

Layla smiled and was about to answer, when Kiam spoke up. "Actually, I would like to talk to you in private for a moment, Gavin. If you don't mind. It shouldn't take long."

Gavaudin sniffed the air. "She's in a bedroom." He stated. "I smell tears as well."

Jack just held Arabella closely and tightly. Although he didn't say anything, he spoke through his body language that he needed her with him, and he was scared of losing her.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:46 pm

Mari snorted as she opened the door and drug her in " I don't care if your a spy for your slendy fellow, at least he's got a clue." she barked " such an insufferable flipping puppet master... First the whole while were here, he basically ignores me, then he invites me to go into the woods with him, so I am thinking maybe he wants to I don't know, walk and talk.. giggle laugh bonding time... heaven knows puppet wouldn't even hold hands with me... and then he tells me, were looking for a damn guy... really? A WOLF OF ALL THE DAMNED GUYS... when he could have just blown a dog whisle I bet slendy has one in his pocket." she spat.

Arabella cuddled into jack " see I will keep you nice and warm and cuddled for ever and all ways." she said kissing his cheek in his arm embrace.. " We will just sick mean Mari on him."

Drake sighed " thanks... " he used his magic to make a half dozen roses, ars he walked towards the place indicated, with them behind his back, he opened the door " allison, sweety... do you want to talk, or you can go next door, and join Mari and Lethe about guy bashing, though I am pretty sure its just puppet, Slendy can do no wrong."

Gavin looked at him all right " Layla my dear sweet Angle, wait for me my love." he teased giving her a sound kiss.

Slendy sighed " all right, from the begining."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:00 pm

Lethe sighed a little. "Have you ever thought suggesting you do stuff like that together? I know you want him to be the one who's all romantic, but maybe you have to guide and show him what it's like to be in a relationship again."

"I doubt Mari would be able to do much to him." Jack said softly. "He has a high pain tolerance, and is a stubborn sonofabitch."

Allison sniffed and unlocked the door before carefully peeking around it. Drake's outburst had scared her, and so she ran. She didn't want to be scared of Drake, but that scene and fit of insanity had terrified her.

Layla laughed and agreed to wait. Kiam led Gavin upstairs and to a balcony. The location they talked had no other meaning other than Kiam liked being on balconies. "Gavin... are you aware just how strong you can be? I sense the power lying dormant in you."

Puppeteer told Slendy everything. He wanted to spend more time with Mari, so he asked her to go with him to look for Gavaudin, since he felt that was something that needed to be done. But Mari got all huffy about it, which made Puppet doubt if he did the right thing, and then she seemed even more mad when he asked her to wait while he went on to make sure if it really was Gavaudin because he wanted to make sure she stayed safe.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:12 pm

Mari rolled her eyes " he's made it quite clear he doesn't want one.. not with a girl." she pouted " its just, he toys with me you know." she said pouting.

Slendy looked at him " Ok, you wanted to spend time with Mari, there are five hundred billion things you could do, that don't involve hunting a dude." then looked at him " so you drug her to the woods, which honestly would be nice and sweet walking around in the woods, talking.. but My bet is you said something like I figured wolf boy would have an interest in you... " he raised an eyebrow " which kinda if I was her, would think, great I am being used for bait... " he then looked at him " and you left her alone in the woods, with out, giving her permission to use her powers, what if a bear came by and mauld her, not that she would die, but still." he then siad " and she was ranting about a bird.... did you even pay attention to her?"

Arabella giggled " Oh good, they both can play getting out transgressions, till they pass out, and we can slit his throat while he sleeps." she grinned nodding " with a scarafical knife.. and then burn the body as an offering to the god of binding and the damned."

Drake didn't fallow, just stood there in the hall then. Whispering softly, " love you too babe." then sighed " so do I join the guys in the we done goofed club, or the girls in the insert the proper F bomb here. puppet rant?"

Gavin shrugged " I did stay sane, some how ended up being Stan's keeper, and you know managed to keep the peace on several occasions, the fact that I haven't gone insane and joined Jack's ranks is a feet in of itself."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:29 pm

Lethe patted Mari's shoulder. "I doubt he does that on purpose. Does Puppet honestly seem like the kind of guy who would purposely manipulate someone like that?"

Puppeteer flinched a little and started crying golden tears. "She must think I hate her! I feel like an awful person! I don't hate her, I just don't know how to show I like her! I always feel so awkward and so afraid I'll say the wrong thing and mess up!"

Jack stared at Arabella for a moment. "You are truly an amazing woman." He carried her to their room for some intense suggling.

Allison was scared. She wasn't sure if Drake was still crazy, or if he was mad at her for abandoning him when he was at his most weak. She sat on the bed in a spare bedroom and cried into her knees.

Kiam shook his head. "I mean, you have the potential powers of a god inside you, Gavin. You will find them in time, probably when you reach the 'insert the proper F bomb here. it' stage. Some event will trigger them to awaken in you. I cannot tell you the future to offer more sound advice, only what I have seen in the past. All I request is you don't let the power go to your head and remain humble to your origins, otherwise I may have to hunt you myself to keep the balance. Understood?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:41 pm

Gavin laughed " If I become the god of anything it will be of Stan, and then I plan on smiting him." He chuckled " then I will be a normal every day Joe, again, with out a care in the world. Trust me man, If power hasn't gone to my head now it never will, been the CEO of a company since I was 6."

Slendy sighed " ok, puppet you have been dating guys for a while now right?" he chuckled " ever thought of maybe, treating her a bit like a girly dude? Somehow I think Mari would like Football and a cold beer."

Mari looked at her " Yes, thats what he did, he makes puppets out of people." she said " I keep forgetting no one can see the sins tatto'd on peoples hearts but me."

Drake walked up to her new hidy whole, and placed the roses, there " I love you baby." he said before walking off, she would come to him, in time, and he would give her space.

Arabella giggled " my big strong guy." she teased " what you didn't think I had a homicidal streak?" she grinned " my twin sister, is the god of Judgment and death."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:48 pm

Kiam nodded. "Then I would infer we have reached an understanding then. That is all I wanted to talk to you about." He said. Kiam remained on the balcony though. It was growing to be a lovely evening, although the sounds of a crow deep in the woods troubled him.

Puppet shifted uncomfortably. "Well, uh, Slendy? I, um, actually haven't dated anyone since before I died..." He confessed.

Allison stayed in her room for a while longer before she slowly opened the door. She picked up the roses gently when she saw then, and sniffed their delicate scent. Drake...

Jack grinned. "I'm just glad you are showing it more." He said happily.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:04 pm

Arabella grinned " somebody hast to teach the little one, how to properly mangle a little Crap head." she smiled purring " the family that kills big meanies together stay together."

Gavin laughed " Well I am going to fo find my foxy lady now." he grinned " see if she wants to explore, or call down a few girls scared or pissy with their fellows... and box a stupid morons ears.... if he lets that damn thing out of the insert the proper F bomb here. closet one more time." he said walking off.

Drake decided he would be in the kitchen, " Hi guys... " he slumped into a chair " so... thats a long assed time man." he sighed " Ideas to get mine to ah... not be scared of me?"

Slender pulled out a book called dating for dummies " you need this more than I do." he said handing it to Puppet. Slendy shrugged " I think your just screwed drake my boy."

( mari continues to be pissy since Lethe was not posted for.)
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:52 pm

(Sorry about forgetting Lethe....)
Lethe sighed. "So if you knew that going into all this.... Then you really can Blane no one but yourself then, huh? If you knew he made puppets out of people, why did you still decide to try and be near him?"

Jack cackles in laughter. "I'll show our child all the right ways to kill someone and cut a Female dog up!"

Layla was trying to talk to Allison, who was holding a small bouquet of roses.

Puppet looked at the book in slight surprise. "Um, okay?" He opened it up and started to read it.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:17 pm

Slendy grinned " that will at least give you enough know how to not make an ars out of yourself... be yourself is one, and stop over thinking things, but seriously a hmm what would she like thought would help... " he then looked at Drake " I don't know pull a puppet, and insert the proper F bomb here. up some more?"

Drake narrowed his eyes " your not helping me slendy... not a dam bit.."

Gavin walked into the room " hello girls, awe great cuddly minds think alike." he said " so the house drove Drake insane, because Kaim was trapped in it... and Kaim fixed his insanity... so he's sane again... and his head probably hurts, because I did knock him the insert the proper F bomb here. out.... and well.... he's cute and cuddly again>"

Arabella laughed " oh yes, my big strong strapping clown, no one can kill like you." she said grinning " but lets not kill the crunchy humans... they after all have friends with pitchforks... Zergo fallowers however have no friends and are much more fun to bash into a wall."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:33 pm

Puppeteer knitted his eyebrows as he read. He always had a problem reading in English for some reason.

Layla smiled at Gavin. "Babe, she's worried Drake will be mad at her because she didn't help him when he went completely over the edge."

Allison looked down guiltily.

Jack considered. "Problem with Zalgo's followers is that they pack a nasty punch. They can really hurt when they want to."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:29 pm

Gavin laughed " Allison, he's down with puppet and Slendy, wondering what the hell he did wrong." he smiled " and Slendy is giving him hell."

Slendy thought for about a few moments later before snatching the book off of Puppet, and gave him the same book but a french translation " maybe that will work better." he said laughing " sorry I kinda forgot its easier to read in your native lingo, than it is in your learned one."

Drake looked at him " so what you read wring dings like a pro?"

Slendy laughed " like a boss."

Arabella grinned devilishly as she pushed him into the bed " So I can I babe, so can I." she smiled " Infact my little sweet Clown... " he purple eye began to glow, " As I start to learn how to use my powers more and more, I am starting to think," she grinned " I would give you a run for your money MR."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:53 pm

Puppet nodded and thanked Slendy for the new book. He had a much easier time reading this one. Oh yes, Puppet would study this book carefully.

Allison took a deep breath and thanked Gavin before she quietly went downstairs to the kitchen. She paused in the doorway with the roses, just looking at her Drake.

Layla smiled and draped herself onto Gavin. "Well, now that we are alone, you handsome devil, what should we do?"

Jack smiled widely. "Is that a challenge?" he asked. "I have had a lot more practice killing than you, remember? How many creepies and humans have you killed?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:29 pm

Arabella grinned " no but I have killed myself.... several times when I was little." she said.

Drake had his head down, not honestly looking at the door, mumbling he sighed " If slendy can't figure out how to get my woman back, I am probably lost." he sighed.

Slendy chuckled " Ya, but puppet is clueless so easy to help."

Gavin grinned " well Layla what we do every night, we take over the world." he laugh.

Mari still was pissy.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:35 pm

Jack's face got deadly serious. "Don't ever do that again. Got it?" He said threateningly. He didn't like the idea of Arabella getting hurt, even if she was the one doing it. It was something he would not tolerate.

Allison quietly walked in. She set the roses on the counter and simply hugged Drake. She said nothing, but just clung to him for the longest time. She felt awful for making him feel bad.

Layla giggled and kissed Gavin passionately. She laced her arms around his neck happily. layla was so happy to be with her best friend since kindergarten.

Lethe had given up trying to talk Mari down. It was clear to the purple demoness that nothing she could say would soothe her rage, so Lethe left to find her more friendly and cuddly Slendy.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:49 pm

Drake smiled " your not mad at me any more?' he asked smiling pulling her into his lap " wow slendy just sitting by you works wonders."

Slendy laughed " I am totally the stud muffin." then tapped puppets book " how are you doing, you think you have figured out how to sooth a ruffled Mari?"

Gavin laughed " lets explore, shall we." he siad as he broke from the kiss.

Arabella looked at him sweetly " sweet heart, I have to kill the darkness inside myself, or I will hurt those I love." she giggled " and I don't want to hurt my jack, that would really kill me."

Mari snorted " Puppet hast to be thee most biggest meany." she said barrowing her twins phrase for that.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next