Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spooky Scary

2 posters

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Spooky Scary - Page 21 Empty Re: Spooky Scary

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:58 pm

Allison cuddled in close to Drake. "I'm sorry." She said softly. "I saw you lose it, and I got scared." She held Drake a little tighter.

Puppet sighed and shook his head, speaking in French. "Non malheureusement. J'ai une idée, mais jusqu'à présent, c'est juste que la façon d'aborder une femme, pas des excuses à elle."

Layla smiled. "Lead on, sexy." She said happily. She would have preferred more romance, but spending time with Gavin in general was amazing to her.

Jack still wasn't smiling. Even if she claimed it was for a good reason, he still didn't like it. A bit of a mood killer to him, actually.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:09 pm

Arabella smiled " maybe kill wasn't the right word, stuffed in an itty bitty box, might be the right term." she licked his nose, " all right I got to go, or everyone will starve to death, and we don't want Sissy dear, complaining about how men are usless again." she giggled.

Drake snuggled her " its ok sweet heart, I am sorry too.. " he looked at Puppet, " I am rusty at french, but dude, just approche and blurt out I was a jerk, I realise this, please forgive me, I am sorry... " he looked at allison " I really am. baby."

Slendy laughed " I can't speak a lick of it."

Gavin grinned " Lets see how many rooms we can make out in."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:21 pm

Jack merely nodded and continued to lay in bed. He wanted time alone to think anyway. He started to laugh softly to himself. He just remembered that they were going to see Jason the Toymaker tomorrow. That will be fun. Jack hadn't seen Jason in many, many years.

Puppet sighed and nodded. He stuffed the book in his pocket and went to find Mari. He started by heading to her room.

Allison smiled softly. "Drake, you know I can never stay upset at you, right?"

Lethe laughed. "I speak Latin. Basically he said he still had no idea, and the book was approaching women, not apologizing. I think."

Layla gave him a sexy smile. "I can get behind that idea."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:06 pm

Gavaudin lead the way from Kiam's house in the woods towards Jason the Toymaker's workshop. The werewolf explained that it was more or less on their way to the portal he used, and if they could rally Jason's help, it would be a tremendous asset. After almost a whole day of traveling, they reached it.

Jason's workshop was a formidible looking building, painted with swirling, dripping patterns in a darker shade of red. The carved doors were made of a dark wood, and looked ominous. The eerie sound of chiming music could be heard from within, like the kind you might hear at a carnival or a music box.

Gavaudin knocked on the door and there was an answer. A tall man with red hair and honey colored eyes opened the door and raised an eyebrow. "I was not informed I was going to have guests, nor this many. Do come into the parlor, I suppose. I will make some tea." Jason said in his English accented voice as he waved them in.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:07 pm

Before anyone could do anything the floor opened sucking jack and Arabella into it.

Mahahaha.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:14 pm

Jack grabbed Arabella and held her close to him. He could survive a lot more damage from the fall than she could.

Jason narrowed his eyes. Now he was Ticked, which became obvious as his honey colored eyes turned to a glowing emerald. "Who dares to interfere so rudely with my doings?" He asked icily. "Especially since I have done nothing to provoke anyone in nearly a decade."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:19 pm

Mari despite her bounds, and all though it pained her to do so, as the restrictions caused her body to burn, as going against her rules ment extreme pain, but she didn't care, as she sent her chains, gritting her teeth, to wrap carfully round one of jacks ankles. as touching her sister would mean her powers would cancle out, and they would fall through space and time.

Drake laughed " No, one, Arabella's powers are waking up... "
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:23 pm

Puppet quickly gave Arabella permission to use her powers to ease her pain, and then used his threads to help pull them back up.

Jason's eyes returned to gold once more. "Ah. Just so long as no one breaks anything, we shall be good." He turned and went in. "Puppeteer? Please kindly show everyone where the parlor is when you fish Araballa and that traitor out of the hole." He called over his shoulder.

Puppet swallowed but nodded.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:27 pm

Drake smiled " arabella shouldn't break anything promis, just open and close portals to god only knows ware all over the place." he smiled " and thats assuming its just her's that woke up.... "

Mari struggled in the time it had taken for puppet to give permission, she all ready was on her knees. Panting, blood dripping from various places, but if one thing was true, mari loved her twin, more than she loved herself.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:31 pm

Finally, Puppet pulled Jack and Arabella out with Mari's help. "Let's, uh, go in. Jason did invite us to tea, and he would take offense if we refused."

Gavaudin nodded in agreement. "Jason can have a temper, but Kiam believes he will help us if we appeal to him."

Jack grinned like nothing happened, although he kept Arabella next to him. "I remember this place! Looks a lot nicer now. I like what Jason's done with the place."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:34 pm

arabella then got the hick ups, which started to have everything float.

Mari, looked up at puppet, " you will have to carry me, for a while, both my legs broke."

Drake nodded, " ya that is not one of hers."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:40 pm

Stan did what he did best and complained about everything.

Puppet picked up Mari gently. As far as the floating was concerned, he was fine with it. He could float either way.

Gavaudin sighed and flicked his tail in annoyance. "I would very much like it cancelled out, please, at least until after we reason with Jason."

Jack laughed as Puppet still led them as best he could to the parlor. Inside the entry and parlor of Jason's workshop, everything was richly carved and beautiful. Silks and velvet of rich red and deep purple lined the seating, and the floors were wide stained planks of wood. It looked very nice and classically beautiful.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:47 pm

arabell kept hiccupping floating with jack, and giggling. This kinda amused her, it wasn't her doing, she kinda figured it was the baby's fault.

Mari snuggled into her puppet " you know, this is nice." she said wincing " if it didn't hurt too."

Drake yawned, floating in " well we decided to float I guess."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:53 pm

Jason returned several minutes later with tea. He looked at his floating guests and sat down. "All right. I suppose you all have reasons of being here."

Jack laughed. "Jason! Long time, no see!"

Jason decidedly didn't look in Jack's direction, and his tone was mild. "Jack. Can't say I missed you."

"Awww, why not? We had a lot of fun." Jack pouted.

Jason's temper flared and his eyes flashed green again. "YOU NEARLY BURNED MY WORKSHOP DOWN WHEN YOU LEFT! THERE'S STILL BURN MARKS IN SOME PLACES!!!" Jason closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths. He reopened his eyes, and they were the color of warm honey again. "Anyway, the rest of you, do explain please."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:58 pm

Arabella couldn't help but giggle " why were floating or why were hear?" she giggled then burped, and they all came crashing down. with a thud. Which made her giggle all the more.

Drake caught allison " Hey baby." he said, grinning " fancing you falling here."

Gavin caught both stan and Layla...

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:07 pm

Arabella landed in Jack's lap, hard, and he winced. He didn't say anything though.

Layla smiled and laughed as Gavin caught her, although the mood was ruined as Stan griped and complained.

Puppet just kept floating because he could, and still held Mari. He seemed to be trying to not attract attention from Jason.

Jason merely sipped his tea as if this was normal going ons. "I meant why you are here, portal maker. Let's start with names. I know a couple already, but many of you I do not."

Gaavaudin quickly ran Jason through who everyone was, although he forgot only Stan's name, who complained about being forgotten.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:15 pm

Gavin had had enough by this moment in time.

Arabella opened up a small ish portal on teh floor again this time now one fell in.

Gavin looked into it, " Oh look, a pit of spikes....." then pushed Stan in it " THIS IS insert the proper F bomb here. SPARTA AND I AM SICK OF YOUR Crap< HAVE A NICE DEATH."

Drake swallowed " well it was Kiams Idea, and.... ah gavin just killed stan.... no one saw that one comming.... well, we all had bets on when.... but I was so hoping it would have been jack..."

Slendy grinned " I win! You owe me, 1,500 bucks Captain bindy man." he said, having had caught lethe he hadn't put her down.

Mari pouted " I get half, since sis Assisted."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:27 pm

Jack frowned. "Kill steal..." He grumbled to Gavin.

Stan looked at Gavin in shock as he fell backwards. He didn't even have time to scream longer than a few seconds before it was cut short with a spike through his neck. Seven more implanted themselves into his chest and torso, and one straight through his skull. The pit soon ran red with blood.

Jason stood to look in. He seemed mildly amused. "Interesting..." He murmured, more about the spontaineous hole rather than the mutilated corpse at the bottom. He sipped his tea. "No one has explained to me why you have all came to my workshop." He pointed out. Gavaudin quickly explained and Jason smiled. "Of course I will protect Drake, if that is what is wanted of me. You know how much I like to help."

"Yes, I do." Gavaudin said briskly. "I also know that your price is typically the life of those you help. That price is off the table."

Jason merely shrugged and sat back down. "All right. I will humor you then. I will still protect Drake until there are viable options as a new Crafter, but I still require payment. And since the only thing as valuable as life, is life again, here is my counter offer. I will protect Drake's life... for the price of the life of his firstborn child."

Gavaudin hesitated. That one was Drake's call, not his.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:46 pm

Drake looked at Jason like he was off his rocker " Why in gods name do you want.... Her?" he asked.

Gavin looked at Jack " you weren't going to kill him any time insert the proper F bomb here. soon... " he said shrugging " besides... Arabella helped."

Arabella looked at jack horrified as the portal closed.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:49 pm

Jason calmly sipped his tea. "Surely you know already, Crafter. I am lonely here. She could amuse me for a time, and then I could add her to my doll collection once I tire of her. A Crafter doll would be a trophy addition, don't you think?"

Jack looked at Arabella in confusion. "What?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:57 pm

arabella squeeked " that was all gavin, and I am sure the baby put the spikes in the pit...."

Drake laughed quite demented, " You do know, that my first born, is ah.... " he paused, and looked at him " I don't think.... you might want to reconsider." he smiled " because if you want her that bad, well, I guess I could give her to you right now, better then you than I."

Mari looked at Drake " The black mark on his heart.... I can't read it.... but I know its a sin." she said low " I don't like ware this might be going."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:06 am

Jason slid his honey colored eyes at Mari. "My perfect little angel, if you can read sins, you would know I have much more than one weighing on my heart. And to answer your question, Drake, that is up to you. I have named my price, and so long as you pay it, it matters not to me when."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:20 am

Mari looked at Jason, " Eye, I see the sins plastered on your heart, I can see them as plane as day, they are nothing..... the chains that bind you however are very interesting " she grinned " Minor and trivial, and infact, I see no sin with the death of Stan, for he was not a man." she raised her head " he was gavins' curse his cross to bare, his inner demon.... and he slew the beast... " she purred, " don't flirt with me toy maker, I am death."

Drake looked at him " Hmm, a cursed man, I don't think you understand, Toy maker, she's well you can have now." he said looking at allison, " I will explain later... " he reached into his pocket, and held up and ornate music box, flipping the lid up, it played some soft haunting mellody. smoke, and then stood a woman, who just came shy of Drakes height by a foot and would honestly be two inches taller then allison, she looked like drake in the face, but it was all most like a mirror image all most, her features fair, and dainty long wavy black hair and voice that sounded musical.

She smiled and turned to drake after yawning and giving a great stretch " Hello Daddy, " the twisted smile that plastered on her face after that, " shall I fix whats broken, in your smile?" she grinned " or shall I fix the sarrow of your soul, Daddy or do you want me to make them all go away... fade I am good at fixing aren't I daddy?" she said beginging to dance humming to some melody with out meaning, clearly insane.

Drakes soft voice as he turned her to face the toy maker " He's all yours to play with all yours infact your living with him now."

She smiled " Oh daddy he's delightfully broken."

Mari and Arabella stared.....
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:26 am

Jason chuckled at Mari. "I cannot die, so I welcom you, Lady Death, with open arms and hopefully good company." He sipped his tea and watched Drake's daughter. He looked unimpressed to say the least. "I am predicting she will soon be another doll." He said flatly."

Allison looked completely confused. "Drake? Why does she look our age even?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:39 am

She looked at him and frowned " Daddy I won't go, I don't like him, he's dirty." she said then smiled delightfully " shall I make him into something else, maybe a ballarina... I think he would be very pretty as one." she smiled and went to reach for the toy maker.

Drake for the moment ignored Allison, and insead his powers came forth making chains that bound her " NO, remember the last time you made something into a pretty ballarina."

She cocked her head " But bird was having so much fun, with those people... dancing in all the pretty colors."

Drake bit his lip " you can not fix a damn thing Morgana, you can not you creat creat distruction and misery and pain... every haunted grin is your doing, every black curse is your name, every damned nightmare is one of your pets, and I am sick and I am tired, of harbering you on my heart... sick and tired, of keeping you locked in a box, you attempt to break, you are the evil that is and was, and you will all ways be the devil."

She smiledf " daddy you say such pretty things to me."

Mari turned her head, shoving her face deep into puppets neck, " you might not die, but she is something even death will fear." she said against puppets throat, her grip on puppet tightening till her nuckles turn white, as she tried to crawl inside of his shirt, as long as she was away from her.

Arabella turned white, and hid behind Jack shaking like a leaf, a small tone was all she mustard " jack.... don't go near that thing."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next