Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spooky Scary

2 posters

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

Spooky Scary - Page 3 Empty Re: Spooky Scary

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:49 am

Jack sighed a little before he spoke up. "West. The nearest building is West. If you go north, you'll come across snow and ice before you reach civilization."

Laylas face turned a lovely share of pinkish red when Gavin kissed her cheek. Uh, what? Had that really just happened?

Allison looked to Drake. "So... North still, or west?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:56 am

Drake sighed " west then, we will go west then, whats the worst that can happen listenign to a black and white killer clown and ending up dead, or listening to a killer clown and actually not ending up dead?" he shrugged " at this point, I really don't care.."

Gavin smiled " yes you can go home, I promise, we will take you home with us... and I thought you loved Jack?" he sighed " you going to leave him alone in the world of monsters all by his little self?" he sighed " He'll have no one to torment?"

Arabella spat " I am sure he will find the next poor creature to torment, and they won't be as smart as me." she said " and he will like that very much." she said pulling from gavin " thanks though, that was the first hug I got in three years."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:28 am

Jack frowned and sighed. As they walked, he fell in step just behind Arabella. "234." He said low enough only she could hear. "It's been 234 years since I've had a friend. I'm sorry I haven't been a good one. It's been so long I've forgotten how, but I will try if you give me another chance. Or I can go back to hating you. Whatever works for you." He let Arabella walk more ahead of Jack, who now brought up the back.

Stan complained. "Drake, why are we listening to this psycho? For all we know, her leading us into a trap. What proof do we have he isn't lying, or wants to even help us?"

Allison signed and stamped her arms around Drake's as they walked. " We don't, Stan, but he is our best chance of survival either way. "

Layla hesitated and walked beside Gavin. "Um.... hey." She said. She was still a little flustered from him kissing her. She didn't think he had liked her that much.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:35 am

Drake shrugged " I am not worried about it, there really isn't anything you can do about things honestly, and I doubt this world has anything scarier than the wolfman... Jack is probably king jackass here."

Arabella sniffled, but continued to be quiet. " your mean jack, and you always will be, and I doubt those words mean anything... you are thee infamous laughing jack."

Gavin shrugged " Stan, is your life goal to complain about everything?" he shrugged smiling " what isn't it Layla?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:44 pm

Jack sighed. "And yet you still tried to be nice to me for three years. Why. Why did you keep at it for so long, even when I threatened your life and yelled at you."

Allison nodded. "I hope so...."

Layla forced her blush to calm down. "Nothing. This silent forest bothers me some. Almost like it's waiting for something to happen."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:41 pm

Arabella snapped turning around and growling " BECAUSE I LOVE YOU YOU DUMB IDIOT!" she yelled at jack, and stormed a head of everyone all most disapearing into the woods.

Drake sighed " I don't have the energy to chase after her, Jack be a good dumb idiot and fetch?"

Gavin smiled " is that so, you sure it wasn't be cause I kissed you on the cheek was it?" he smiled warmly as he walked at her.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:45 pm

Jack sighed and went after her. He easily caught up with her and picked her up, throwing Anabella over his shoulder to carry her before returning to the others. "I'm sorry I've never been loved before, and don't know how to act as a result." He told her lowly as they caught up.

Layla tried to look innocent. "Noooooo....?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:50 pm

Drake laughed " Babe remind me never to piss you off ok." he said hugging her and giving her a big kiss wouldn't want that to happen. "and look our confused evil Clown is correct!" he said " but still this is off some how."

Shacks like a small village, all shacks..

Gavin " isn't this ware the old ruins of Jackvill were? Till it was moved for some reason a long long time ago?"

Drake paused " You think were in a copy of the past?" he then paused " would explain the double moons.

Gavin kissed Layla while she wasn't looking again.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:55 pm

Allison shrugged. "I'd have to see and examine the shacks more before I could answer that." She admitted. She laid her head on Drake's shoulder, glad she had such a caring man.

When Drake kissed her, Layla blushed again. All train of thought pondering the village vanished. Maybe she was lovestruck, but she had harbored a small crush on Gavin for a while, and he finally seemed to show signs of liking her back.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:58 pm

Gavin smiled " Layla if we make it back in one peace will you please be my date for the Christmas party?"

Drake grinned " I am sure you will get to explore them all you want, I am starving... we need to find food."

Arabella sniffled " you can put me down now jack, besides your hurting me."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:08 pm

Layla looked surprised a moment, but smiled happily. "Yeah. Of course I will, Gavin!" This time, she gave him a light kiss on the lips.

Jack set Arabella down and offered her some candy after hearing Drake was hungry. He didn't care about Drake, but friends were suppose to help each other, or at least that's what he thought he heard they did.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:19 pm

Arabella looked at him " I know what happened to the last person who eat your candy...." she said, though she giggled " I am not hungry any way, not for candy at least."

Drake grinned " yep when we get into town point me to the nearest kitchen, and i am eating a crap load."

Gavin blushed " your adorable in the creepy double moon light." he teased jokingly.. " who would think I would get my first kiss, from the girl I had a crush on since I was in Kindergaurden under a double moon being fallowed by a misisng person, and a clown... "
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:26 pm

Laughing Jack shrugged and pocketed the candy. "Those were safe. I promise."

Allison nodded. "Will do. I suggest we be careful though. We don't know what all is lurking in there..."

Layla's face heated in a deep blush. "You really haven't... you've really liked me for that long? Gavin... why didn't you say anything sooner?" She lays a hand on his shoulder.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:30 pm

Gavin blushed " I am a hopeless romantic and I am never going to beat two full moons in a dark wood, kinda romantic moment... even with stan, the clown and those two demented love birds." he smiled

Drake laughed " demented.... you haven't see anything yet." he teased smiling " we will be hun, I don't think there is much of anything in these woods that would hurt anyone... but I do get a bad feeling about the town."

Arabella looked at him " so.. why did you start hurting people? I heard you were a good clown at one point?'
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:35 pm

Layla smiled and kissed Gavin again, a little longer this time. It was pretty romantic, all things considered.

Allison nodded. "Stay in groups?" She asked.

(Where/when did you want Stan to die?)

"Because it's fun and I like to." Jack said. He raised an eyebrow. "Are you next going to ask why I find it fun?" He guessed.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:39 pm

Drake smiled " It will be ok... " he teased her hair " I won't anything happen to you."

Gavin grinned like a fool, holding her hand now " Come on stan pick up the pace."

( not for a while.. )

Arabella hung her head " no I don't want to know why you think its fun." she said and continued to walk in silence " you know, I did almost leave you back there, in your box, in that world I met you, but then I couldn't bare the thought of you being hurt by them."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:44 pm

Allison smiled and kissed Drake's cheek. "Thanks, babe."

Layla smiled happily. She knew Gavin was a good guy, and the more she thought about it, the happier she could see herself being with him.

Stan griped. "Now even Gavin has a girl before me?! What a load of B.S..."

Jack shrugged. "I would have been fine. Just trapped in that damn box until another person opened it again and let me out."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:51 pm

Arabella got even a bit more gloomy her pace slowing down even more her voice cracked " would you prefer If I leave you here, box and, and all." she hung her head " you can roam and torment the village, hop portals, will be fun for you I am sure."

Drake smiled, but then it faded, " I can't help but feel I am forgetting something." just as another page flew into the wind, and he caught it reading it aloud " 6 children and 15 woman have gone missing from the village, however an additional 7 children ranging from ages 2 two 9 were found murdered in what is now considered a makeshift semetary, 7 females were discouvred butchered, all murders seem to have been conducted through out the years, as some of the bodies, were just bones, and some of the clothing, was identified by 98 year old Mrs Phillious as he rmissing older sister." he took a deep breath " reports of a tall figure, leaves people to speculate that this tall man is the culprit."

Gavin blinked " Um, were in the land of spooky things so SLENDERMAN?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:01 pm

"Ehhhhh..." Jack said. "The novelty of that wears out pretty quickly. You and this group, despite the headaches, is the most interesting thing to have happened in quite a while." Jack listened before he nodded. Something looked like it clicked. "That's why I know this place. This is 'Slender's Nightmare.' Wonder if he's home. May or may not be the best idea, but I heard he's not all that bad. Although he doesn't really like me all that much. I can't tell if it was because I tried to tie balloon animals on his tentacles once or if it was because I framed him for several of my kills. Or maybe it's because I was the one who really made him stuck with Tobi...."

Allison frowned with concern when Drake read the paper. "Drake, let's find a portal and get out of here as quickly as possible..."

Layla gave Gavin's hand a small squeeze. "As long as we don't aggravate him, he should leave us alone, right?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:13 pm

Drake shook his head " We are fine, remember if you look at slendy your doomed just don't look at him." he said. Not half believing what he had told the others, something didn't sit well with the old tales of why Jackvill got moved.

Gavin nodded " this is from the past, the story goes, that a tall man, with no face, known as slenderman, killed half the villagers... in a bloodsoaked rampage of sorts, over the course of several years, the remaining people, set the old part of town on fire, ware slendy was rumored to be, and fled, building Jackvill in the north." he sighed " In a clearing far way from Slendy's woods."

Arabella looked at him " so why in hell would he care, if you pegged him with a few more deaths jack?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:18 pm

Allison nodded, remembering now. She focused a bit more on the ground in front of her.

Layla didn't look too thrilled about that. "I'm liking the idea of finding a new portal more and more..."

Jack smiled. "Because he was credited with something he didn't do. It's very frustrating. I think he knew it was me the whole time, but he never confronted me about it...."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:25 pm

Thats when a massive 9 foot tall black creature with a white face jumped infront of them black tendrils flaying and Screaming at the top of its lungs.

Arabella snorted " Shut up.... Jack gets more pissy in the morning than that." she snorted " He's not a morning person."

The creature deflated till it was just a really tall man waring a blank mask and about 7 feet then, " Curse that Laughing Jack... " he spat, Gumbling " Can I just get you to go the other way? " he said " please?"

Drake looked at him " So slendy is polite?"

Gavin cocked his head " and not attacking?"

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:35 pm

Laughing Jack grinned widely. "Slendy! I haven't seen your blank face in a while, how's it going? Tobi still serving you well? Don't mind us, buddy. We're just passing through on our way to get these fleshy live ones back to their world. I promise I'm being good." He said. He spoke to Slenderman as if he were an old chum, grinning all the while. He pulled the candies out of his pocket and offered them to Slender. "Candy?"

Stan screamed when the Slenderman jumped out at them. He got scared enough he went and hid behind Drake and Allison for protection.

Layla worked her jaw as she thought. "Mr. Slenderman, why do you not want us passing through here?" She asked politely.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:41 pm

Slendy sighed " Jack I know what happened to the last fellow you gave candy too.... and please go die in a whole, I had him bound gaged and tired into a tree... " he sighed " never been happier... " he whinned " I haven't been called Mr Slenderman in a while... I can't seem to end that bastard... I want it dead, its head on a spike, and its soul ripped form its body." he said but then seemingly vanished.

Drake looked at them " well he wasn't refering to Jake... or tobi, since he's bound gaged and tied in a tree... " he blinked " that would only mean...... who the insert the proper F bomb here. is he Ticked at?"

Gavin shrugged " Enough to want there head on a spike?"

Arabella yawned " nope, still Jack on an average Tuesday morning."

Drake looked at her " how did you live with him for 3 years again?"

Arabella smiled " never run out of tiny marshmallows and always have fruit loops."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:48 pm

Jack smiled. "Tiny marshmallows and rainbow cereal make me happy. Real marshmallows. Not the styrofoam ones."

Layla's frown deepened. " I don't know... he kept referring to who-or what-ever has trapped him as '[i]it.[i/]' Anyone else notice that?"

Allison nodded. "But how do we find Slendy to help him? He didn't seem all that bad..."

"Oh golly gee, wouldn't now be a swell time to ask someone who knows how to find or track people or, I don't know, even knows about where the hell we are?" Stan said. "Oh wait, that's no one, really. Let's just go already."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next