Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

2 posters

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 4 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:56 pm

Pickles giggled " well now, I warn, I might get attached to you, and then want little metal men, and then what?' she said trailing fingers down his throat., she crooned " hmm, or did I make little studd muffing suddenly shy."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 4 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:57 pm

That thought did indeed make Springtrap blush quite a bit. "I, uh, don't know if mechanical parts can be passed down...." He stammered. Springtrap gently tucked a hair behind her ear.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:00 pm

Pickles giggled " No but they still would be part metal Stud muffin" she teased " just like I am pretty sure they can't be born Undead." she grinned. " no matter how much daddy thinks cold mummsies is cute."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:02 pm

"Well, uh, I can't even really feel that you're all that cold...." Springtrap said, blushing deeply. This conversation had made him feel awkward.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:06 pm

Pickles giggled " I thought you were going to jumpstart my heart big boy, or are you just going to stand there letting your flag fly in the wind, when you can ah rock my world." she said nipping playfully at his nose.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:08 pm

Springtrap's face became very bright red and he hesitantly kissed her. He couldn't remember the last woman he kissed, but didn't want to mess up or turn her off, so the kiss was tender and sweet.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:10 pm

Pickles leaned back ward still kissing him, till they both plopped on the bed " well now, all thats left is to take this pickle out of her wrapping, and then you can nibble all you want big boy."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:12 pm

Springtrap slowly undressed her, his fingers (one hand without the synthetic skin still) tracing her newly exposed skin as he took each piece of clothing off. He then proceeded to shower her in kisses from head to toe.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:15 pm

Pickles giggled, before taking her foot, and began to gently rub his thigh " come on big boy, your making me die all over again."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:16 pm

Springtrap frowned at her a moment. He then kissed her more passionately on the lips and thrust deep inside her.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:22 pm

Pickles moaned, and gave his systems a full and exotic check up, effectivly getting all those tensions out, and effectivly getting roboman to tucker out. She purred laying beside him " bet you didn't think i could bend like that could you." she said giving him a lazy kiss.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:26 pm

Springtrap just nodded, breathless. He held Pickles close and cuddled her. It had been a very, very long time since he felt close to someone, and he had forgotten how good it could feel. "You... are a good mechanic....."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:29 pm

Pickles stomach growled " I am a really good cook too, want to watch me make something in my underwear." she said grinning like the devil.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:30 pm

Springtrap nodded. "Only if you don't mind me watching without a shirt...." He murmured. However, he still didn't let her go.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:32 pm

Pickles teased " I have a stricked no shirt no shoes policy." she said " boxers are optional." then giggled " Why would I care I have seen every inch of you inside and out."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:34 pm

That made Springtrap blush for some reason. He got up and stretched before he hunted for pants to wear.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:37 pm

Pickles put on her under cloths before giggling and grabbing his shirt " mine" and danced off exploring for the kitchen, rummaging " Tisk tisk, I will have to give you a shopping list, my, by the way how do you make a living or is it just casing things?" she said " I can't honestly pass off, as some one who's well human.. due to the fact all some one would ahve to do is brush against me, I am too chilly to be human." she said grinned " to bad because I know how to live."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:39 pm

Springtrap followed and shrugged. He found some cargo shorts to wear. "Well, I don't have to eat, so when I can't find an abundance of food, I just don't eat. And thus, I never keep much food lying around. Also, it can attract mice and rats."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:42 pm

Pickles looked at him rather smugly and picked up what was a fuzzy mouse " You mean like this one? " she said, Raising her eyebrow. " you know these are coming from the Apartment that is upstarts, and aren't really down here for anything." She grinned evilly " so, I pick the lock, and you go in commando style?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:44 pm

Springtrap sighed. "Or I can just find some rat poison......." He shook his head. "How do you propose I cause mouse genocide with just my bare hands?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:48 pm

Pickles shook her head put the mouse into an empty jar that once held nails " actually hun, don't you think its best, to clean the mess that attracting them in the first place... " she sighed. shaking her head " besides, there might be a dead body up there." she blinked " the whole building is abandoned if you haven't guessed."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:49 pm

Springtrap rolled his eyes. "Of course I know it's abandoned. It's one of my reasons for setting up shop here." He stared at the mouse. "Please tell me you aren't keeping the mouse as a pet now...."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:53 pm

Pickles rolled her eyes " why not, it's an escaped lab mouse, kindred spirits and all that." she said rolling her eyes " little foot has the lab tattoo.. " then shook her head " or has enough processors in your head been knocked about that your gun hoe on mass Mouse genocide of the whole new york quarter rather than cleaning up a mess upstares.... which I doubt you have explored, Oh my is the big metal man, afraid of a little housework, don't worry the might pickles will rescue you."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:55 pm

"I don't like rats, okay?! And mice are just smaller versions of rats...." Springtrap burst out.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:58 pm

Pickles giggled " you're a silly man." she smiled " you don't even have to look at Mr muffins... and his cute little twitchy nose." she said grinning " I will rescue you from your little problem, and then I will let you have mass mouse genocide if it makes you feel any better, but no hurting Mr muffins." she giggled " besides, it's a lab mouse, lab mice can be useful. very useful."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum