Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Vampire rp

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Dark Vampire rp - Page 5 Empty Re: Dark Vampire rp

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:02 am

Draven's howl of pain did render the night and shadow in two, for what mortal men could not understand, the sought to render in two. The armor being gone from his body ment that he was now more susceptible to a lucky blade or arrow. The howl of a beast, in pain and misery, made the moor shudder, as the stars in the sky, darkened as the storm blew in, washing and covering the beasts tracks, and once the clock struck 2, the beast soaked from rain, crawled through his door, several arrows had been stuck in his back, all dipped and laced with poison. a gash in his side, which prooved to have been the reason the arrows had gotten ware they had, as he ad fallen quite harshly down the enbankment and arrows then fired, a the swell of a rive, the storm was not his doing, but it had been welcome, as it washed away his sent and tracks. but non the less, the poison on those arrows weakened him greatly.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:10 am

Anna woke when the beast came back, sleepily rubbing her eyes. However, upon seeing him hurt, she jolted awake. "Draven!" She cried out. Anna examined the damage worriedly and with surprising skill, pulled the arrows out one by one, using some magic to dull the pain. All the while, Anna gave him kind and gentle words. Once the arrows were out, she grabbed a needle she swiftly made from deer bone, and sinew as her thread, and gently began to sew the wounds shut, using the magic again to dull the pain to the areas she worked. Anna had forgotten her nudeness in the heat of the moment. "It'll be all right, Draven." She said gently. "When it becomes morning, I'll make a salve to help heal those nasty cuts right up, nice and clean, and with no scars." She promised. "There. That was the last of them. Here, you take the bed near the fire; you must be chilled to the bone. I'll sleep in the floor."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:14 am

Draven shuddered but not from cold not from the damp, but because the poison was now, eating at him, whimpering, he attempted to get ot his paws, he had a cure to all poisons and the dulled expersion in his eyes as he attempted to knock the correct vial from the shelf, the purple one, he knew, but he kept gettting weaker, and in his mind kept echoing untill your line passes from this earth you are cursed to howl and die as a beast.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:19 am

Anna tried to figure out what he was doing until she noticed the vials. Her eyes darted to the arrows, and it clicked. Anna didn't know which one he wanted, so she started to pull them all down, one by one, for Draven to choose from. Anna would put them back as well as she could once the danger had passed. Granted, she had known people nicer than Draven, but he was the first to accept her for who she really was, without lies. And despite everything, she didn't want to lose that quite yet.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:04 pm

Draven's vision blurred but was able to smell the right one, and pretty much pulled the cork out with a tooth, and downed the bottle using his tongue to pop the cork off his tooth he spit both the bottle and the cork out, and then whined, the potion would work fast neutralizing the poison but he would remain horribly week he knew, only because in that purple potion there lived a faint amount of silver. Not enough to kill him, but enough. Thankfully no potions contained enough silver to kill him, and silver normally ran it's course fast when Digested. But still he would be week for a few days.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:09 pm

Anna gently laid a hand on Draven's shoulder. "Was that it?" She asked softly. "Come, you should rest now. Sleep will help you recover faster. I'll put the rest off these away, and then I will do my best to look after you." She tried to gently coax him to bed now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:11 pm

Draven knew it was petty and quiet usless, and he a miserable fellow, but he whimpered and just flopped his massive big head into her lap and whimpered. No matter the age, no matter the era, no matter the species, when you just don't feel good, you wanted either two things your mother and if you couldn't have that, a nice girl to cuddle too.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:17 pm

Anna smiled softly and lightly stroked his massive head gently. Man or beast, she would have stroked either his hair or his fur. "It's all right." She said softly. "I'll take care of you now." She promised. "Tomorrow, how does a nice pot of stew sound? And if I can find the berries, I can make you a pie too. And if I can find the wheat, I'll even make you warm, fresh bread..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:20 pm

Draven couldn't help it, his tail thumped, which honestly was the only part of him that didn't feel like hell, and then he shifted despite the pain he was in, and Ironically wore a loos now bloodied black shirt and pants. He sniffled trying to crawl more into her lap now, as he hurt and just wanted to be cutely cuddled.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:24 pm

Anna carefully adjusted them so she could hold him a bit more comfortably. "It'll be all right." She assured him again. "But for now, rest. You should stay here tomorrow, so you don't risk loosening the stitches and reopening anything." She held him as close as she could without hurting Draven more.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:35 pm

Draven whinned a bit, the hard floor was hurting his side, and so He struggled to get to his feet, he wanted his soft bed, and wanted her to fallow. he managed to stand through barely and that was about it he realized as his legs shook.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:38 pm

Anna was right there beside him. She supported his weight as best she could and helped him to the bed. She eased him down on it and laid a wing over him along with the blanket, letting the soft feathers help him feel more comfortable, hopefully. she kept holding him close, lightly stroking his dark hair.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:42 pm

Poor little Draven passed out from pain and tireness, from just the misery of the day, and didn't dream for beasts did not.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:50 pm

In the morning, Anna carefully slipped out of bed. Seeing her dress was still soaked from the rain last night, she wrapped her wings around herself again to be somewhat decent. After that, she went out into the forest some to figure out what to do for breakfast. She didn't know how to hunt, but she was lucky enough to find a large fish that was still alive that had been washed ashore during the storm. She collected that, and even found some wheat seeds. Getting a better idea, Anna collected seeds and planted them in front of the cottage, using magic to make them grow big and strong. Anna gathered the fruit and headed back inside. She cleaned the fish and filleted it, before she added seasoning and put it in the pan. While that cooked, Anna cut the fruit up and made a colorful fruit salad. She would have made bread, but she didn't have enough grain to make flour yet, and she didn't see any chickens for eggs.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:13 pm

Draven's voice cut through the quiet, " you know their is a closet with close you could ware in it." he said looking at her with pained eyes.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:19 pm

Anna's cheeks heated into a blush. "I will look into it after I am done cooking." She said. After she finished making breakfast, Anna brought a plate over to Draven and offered to help him sit up somewhat comfortably.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:28 pm

Draven some what grinned sitting up now " not that I don't mind you running around nakid " he teased, and began to eat, rather happily at that moment, when finished he looked at her " you know I can once i feel up to par, make you a garden right?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:32 pm

Anna blushed at his comment at her still being naked, but then smiled some. "I have one started of just what I found on the way to the creek and back." She went to the closet and peeked in it. "Mostly what I need is just a little time to gather what I need to make you more and better food, and i don't want to put you out any." She was a kind girl, and meant no offense in her statement.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:36 pm

Draven shrugged " i am a chaos mage, magic gardens are kinda my thing." he looked at her " now chickens and cows, things like that.. " he grinned " are no fun unless you go round up some yourself." he teased " now if I can refrain from eating them with my massive jaws, might be good."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:41 pm

"Are there wild chickens in these woods?" Anna asked. She found a shirt of Draven's size and a pair of pants that she pulled on. She was still favoring her bruised ankle, but seemed to be getting around well enough.

Discord technically lost the bet, and let Mix do whatever she wanted with him. In the morning, he still behaved like a good little Alian of chaos.

Gabriel went to the stables to take care of the horses once more. He had already fed, and Marilyn's teachings allowed him to feed without killing the host. There were more lessons the vampire had to teach him, but that could be done later in the day.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:18 am

Draven grinned " No... " he said smiling " but the guy who shot me is going to be missing his... fair trade off."

Mix grinned " Hello Discord." she said piling plates of pancakes on the counter.

Milly peeked out of her stall again then sighed narrowed her eyes he didn't hurt her last time and she was starving " you won't hurt me if I do go with you?" she asked timidly.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:27 am

Anna thought for a moment. "I suppose that's fair enough. In the meantime, I'll make you what I can with what I can crow and catch." She promised. Anna considered. "What is your favorite fruit?"

Discord purred happily and smelled the pancakes. "Those smell divine!" he tried to sneak one off of a plate.

Gabriel nodded to her. "I promise." He turned to her. "Do you want me to take you into the castle?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:49 am

Several days had passed. Anna's ankle healed up pretty nicely, and the whole time, she had played gentle nurse to Draven, and made him increasingly better dishes as she gathered more ingredients on her walks through the woods. All she needed now was chickens and cows for eggs and milk, and she could make the werewolf most anything his heart desired.

Discord tried to help Mix out as much as possible, and had pretty well forgotten Dismember's threat/promise in his letter. Instead, the Alian seemed much more interested in the healer and anything she did.

As promised, Gabriel did nothing to hurt Milly. In fact, he offered her a place to stay, food to eat, clean clothes... anything royalty should deserve in the Dracul castle, and of course, Gabriel had introduced Barbados and Marilyn to her. Marilyn was a fairly quiet vampire, but had polite manners and used such to greet Milly, although he didn't offer too much in the way of conversation, sensing Milly was still a bit wary of vampires.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:57 am

Draven yawned and stalked up behind her, " so you like my old cloths." he said grinning there really wasn't anything more sexy then seeing a girl in your shirt and pants, he licked the back of her neck.

Barbados just sat in his chair all happy fair XD

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:07 am

Anna eeped when he licked her, but didn't protest. "If you can get me chickens, I'll make you some fresh bread for dinner." She offered. "I am thinking of stew for dinner, and bread usually goes wonderfully with it, and although it will be torturous, stew will be better too if I start it before lunch so it can cook all day."

Marilyn came in partway through breakfast, bowing respectfully and apologetically at the interruption. "King Barbados," the vampire said formally, "there is someone wishing an audiance with you after breakfast."

"What do the look like?" Discord asked curiously. 

Marilyn looked at the Alian. "Ever seen a plague doctor? He wears a mask like that, and a crimson leather jacket, black horns, and either wings like a bird folded neat or a cloak made of feathers."

Discord paled.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next