Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Vampire rp

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Dark Vampire rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark Vampire rp

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:18 pm

"Gabriel is just inside my sights to the southwest of here." Discord reported. "He's in a cave in the mountains, under the care of an older vampire, being taught how to be a good vampire." he still looked around him, still stressed about running into Dismember.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:19 pm

Barbados snorted " Oh good, will just pick him up then at our leasure.. " he said sighing " at least he's not terrorizing the country side.. thats a plus."

Mix road up beside Discord leaned over and licked his cheak " you look tasty scaredlike that."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:24 pm

"He was though. There are at least three dead in Forn Town." Discord said before blinking at Mix. "I have perfectly good reasons to being scared right now, thank you very much. Dismember is one of the strongest of the Alians, and was named that for how easily he could kill. And he did for quite a while, actually, as if it were sport."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:02 pm

Barbados shrugged " he'll just have to get over the fact your ars is mine." he grinned " your such a good pet Alian." he ruffled discords hair. " now what do you suggest, get my idiot vampire son, or fetch and find the other's wife?"

Mix snorted " we could toss a coin for it?" she said in all honesty " Might just pick him up on the way back if the Older vampire is trying to keep him from making more carnage and death... and I don't know Discord He's more of my pet then yours at the moment."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:05 pm

"Layla is pregnant..." Discord offered. "So a lone girl scared who will birth your next heir, or a guy who's safe where he is now, and probably won't be going very far anytime soon?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:18 pm

Barbados smiled brightly " the idiot is good ware he is what do you think Mix"

Mix snorted moving her steed to face west as well " Perfectly fine... besides the ancient wisdom of Sir Vampire, is probably best for our fledgling moron."she smiled brightly " besides Layla owes me five copper coins, as I let her barrow them for their wedding and I have a hankering to get them back."

Barbados nodded " yes a Debt to have is a bad thing... we must ride most hast that way to remedy that." he snorted " you comeing oh wonderful discord?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:20 pm

"Yes I'm coming!" Discord snipped. "I already said I was, and there's no way in hell I'd be alone with Dismember after me!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:30 pm

Mix snorted " you sure you don't want to shift into a kitty cat, I can give you a massage it will disctract us both and give the poor mare of mine some peace I am sure... I all ways am a bit jumpy I don't like traveling to many bandits." she mused " my big strong discord could keep me all safe." she teased " and besides if your a cute kitty no one will be able to say Oh yes I saw that stupid brother of yours, silly baby kitty cat, come on and sit in mix's lap, I can make it all better." she said with a smirk.

Barbados snorted " he could sit in mine, and be hammered to death by the constant swing of my sword.... constantly banging my thy... his head would be there, good way to beat some sense."

Mix hissed " but out you big nasty bruit."

Barbados snorted " The nasty bruit is roaming the moores last I checked."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:34 pm

Discord considered before poofing onto Mix's lap as a black and white patch kitty cat. He meowed at Mix. Other than his eyes staying the same, he had turned himself perfectly into a cat. Discord rubbed his head against Mix.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:47 pm

Mix grinned " see I win" she said giggling and started as she said she would to start scratching and rubbing giving the cat a nice rubbing massage, scratching all the ittchy places most cats got and people too, telling him how cute he was and was such a good kitty. Cuddling him as the went, going so far as to tuck him in with a part of her cloak as she continued to pett and cuddle discord the kitty.

Barbados shook his head, and every tenth of a mile would just shak it again, half way there he stopped and asked "D o you get tired of rubbing that cat or is it some.. sort of.." he snorted and gave up continued to ride.

Mix only giggled and smiled petting her kitty.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:52 pm

Discord purred loudly, and reacted pretty well like any cat would, kneading his paws and rubbing against her. The petting did calm him and he felt a lot safer now, which he was grateful for. 

Meanwhile, at the border town between the Dracul kingdom and the next, Layla hid. Soldiers from the other kingdom had gotten word of the troubles with the Dracul line, and decided to scout out a foothold in the town to try and take over the Dracul kingdom. Layla had thanked again for her foresight to dress as a commoner, and even smeared some dirt on her face and mud in her hair to hide herself, even if it felt uncomfortable. She still avoided the soldiers, just in case she was recognized.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:58 pm

Mix grinned " my adorbably little kitty cat." she said kissing the top of his head " so adorable and soft.. " she giggled " such a cute little ball of fluffy puff."

Barbados snorted, but making it to the town, he saw the soldgers, and his eyes darkened, " well I smell war, so keep thine kitty close, and stick to my back side, oh and ready the poison as you put it." he said smiling.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:07 pm

Discord made a "Murrrrrrr" sound and moved closer to Mix. He would lie low, but if needed, he would unleash chaos magic on a moment's notice.

The soldiers seemed to be scouting out the town, and a few were commandeering houses to use as military quarters. They hadn't noticed the regal rider yet.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:22 pm

Mix helad discord and got behind her lord " prepare yourself little kitty." she said patting him on the head, and reaching into her pockets repaired her needles.. which could be dipped and tossed instantly.

Barbadoes cleared his throat, and gave one hell of a war bellow, once in the town, sat regeally on his steed and then snorted " OUT OR DIE questions?" He smiled drawing his blade, this many men him and Mix could take.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:25 pm

The men jumped to attention. Their captain considered, and made the wise choice to retreat with all of his unit. Several minutes after they left, Layla cautiously peeked out to see if the yelling sounded familiar for a reason, and when she saw Barbados, the girl ran to him, although she still looked spooked and frightened. "Barbados!" She cried in relief. Her hood fell back as she ran over.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:30 pm

Barbados grinned " get thine horse Layla were off to go pick up my idoit son, regroup at the castle, and then pick up the other idiot son..." he grinned " if he doesn't pick himself up."

Mix nodded winking, " hurry now, we want to get home, and I would assume, get word out quick and gaurds along the boarder fast." she patted her kitty " such a good kitty yes you are, your mommy's good boy." she said kissing the cat on the head again.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:35 pm

Layla nodded and scurried off to get her horse.

Discord purred and continued to rub his head against Mix, liking the attention. He definitely could get used to it.

Gabriel was now clothed and somewhat trained to use some basic vampire powers. His mentor, Marilyn, had saved him more or less last night, and brought him to the labyrinth of caves Marilyn called home. He had promised to show his new apprentice, dubbed Sanguis or Sans for short since he didn't remember his name, how to control his feeding once night fell.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:57 am

A few days had passed. Layla had returned home with Barbados, Mix, and Discord, but the spooked girl stayed as close to Barbados as possible without being creepy about it. She wanted her husband back, and more so when Discord kindly told her abruptly that she was pregnant with Micheal's child. Discord stayed with Mix, and tried to help her when she let him, but mostly just watched and moved things randomly about the castle. One time, he created several toilets for the throne room.

It was during this time that outside the castle walls, a girl ran for her life. She had been discovered as a Halfling, half angel and half demon, and not all angel like the people believed. Now they were hunting the "monster" to kill her. Anna was already out of breath, and her aching muscles screamed for reprise, but she kept running. If she stopped, she was as good as dead, and flying wasn't an option. She had seen how easily hunters could shoot much smaller fowl from the sky at farther distances. In desperation, she ran to the fog covered moors. Maybe Anna could lose them in the mists, or hopefully they would stop. There had been an awful howling coming from the mists, and maybe they would leave her in thoughts she was committing suicide for coming here. However, her hunters pursued, burning away the mist with torches, and her heavy, tired breathing gave her away too easily as she near blindly ran.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:12 am

Mix was mixing up nice little jars of healing salves, for various ailments, her coldren bubbling and churning.

Barbados was watching the wall at this point shaking his head, at what was going on currently and Called for discord " Look at this... this might be amusing... Discord... Very amusing."

Lilith was down in the dungeons people had returned her eyes narrowed, people indeed.

A girl lost and rather cold had also slipped into the stables to sleep the night * cough milly*

The beast was in a foul temper and mood, howling, he rent the air with his voice, hearing the mob closing in, and smelling the sents of torches his keen smell had told him thats what the lights were in the distance, and he gave power to the fog, and let it roll in thicker, howling another hunting call, not to scare, but more to warn this time the enclosing mob, that he would bare fang. He was suprised at these humans for there courage, but he let himself tense, and stand, these were meer men and he a beast.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:24 am

Discord appeared at Barbados's side when he was summoned. "Oh?" He said, his curiosity piqued as he watched the wall. "Haven't seen one of those in quite a while. And I imagine that mob isn't wanting to eat some salad with her with oversized forks now..."

Gabriel, who just recently learned that was his name, and that he was supposedly a prince, went down to the stables. He wasn't sure what to think, and his head still hurt some as he struggled to remember what his life was before he woke up on the riverbank. Even though he didn't need to, he felt calmer taking care of the horses; grooming and feeding them. The work eased his mind. He whistled softly as he entered the building, and lit a lamp to cast a soft light inside the hall separating the stalls to the right and left.

Anna tried to run harder as the howling echoed across the moors. She couldn't quite pinpoint where it came from before she tripped over a rock and fell to the ground. She cried out in pain, her ankle at least bruised, if not twisted or even broken. The mob, which had hesitated, heard their chosen prey fall and rallied to end their exhausted target. Anna laid there on the ground, completely out of energy to cast a spell or fight, and just curled into a ball, trying to be as quiet as possible and praying the mob passed her by in the thick fog.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:44 am

Barbados snorted " seriously very interesting, and to think we didn't even have to create creaters this time."

Mix continued to work quietly enjoying her work, and the now quiet silence as dicord had stopped quietly stalking her. She giggled though.

Milly was curled up in the hay of an empty stall, snoring softly comfy in her new bed, she had gotten separated from her party, she was after all a third princess of a king who had to many sons to count, and thus probably wouldn't honestly care overly too much about her missing. Knowing he hadn't raised any fool, but also frightened and scared at how the locals had treated her, and how this place was, and so she wished to remain hiden till she found or stumbled into a more friendlier home.

The beast lowered his head and snarled as the woman litterly fell at his paws, Growling his massive head down to gaze apon the fool, and his eyes filled with hatrid, burned into the being flesh as he glared, so this mob was after her, and because she was intruding on his moor, he would infact show sport on the men and woman who dare tresspass and he would deal with the silly female after, because afterall only prey would be so desprate run here.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:54 am

"Hmmmm... want me to make some popcorn again?" Discord offered. "I am very curious to see how this plays out..."

Gabriel continued to softly whistle until he was nearly on top of the stall Milly was in. He peered in and saw a woman sleeping on the hay. Curious, he knelt next to her to watch her. Seeing she appeared cold, he took off his jacket and draped it over her, leaving Gabe in his trousers and a white linen shirt. He tilted his head a little as he watched the girl sleep. She was pretty.

Anna was too tired to fight, and just looked at the beast with a somewhat mixed gaze, of some fear, and desperation. The Beast of the Moors. A massive lupine that seemed to have human-like intellect and larger than any wolf known to man, especially in these parts. Anna merely laid there, trembling and too exhausted to move. The mob grew closer and louder, and Anna close her eyes, resigning herself to her fate, although she desperately wanted to live.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:04 am

The beast still wore the armor, the sword now glinting in fire light, and his jaw dripped with spit, as he growled his appitite wet for a chaise, and he waited, hatrid in his eyes as they now peared towards the mob, his muscle tensed, they would learn soon enough non should tred in his moors.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:08 am

The mob drew closer, caterwauling to slay the demon. However, they hesitated and stopped completely, frozen like a spotted deer when they gazed upon the beast. They stood, unmoving, for several moments, before several arrows were loosened, whether towards the beast or Anna, the world may never know.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:17 am

The beast lent forth his wicked power, sending the arrows to nothing more than ash, he cared not who they were made for, and he cared not for them to be wizzing about, and thus his power ended those arrows, but he wanted the thrill of the chase, so he sent out a hunting call, and leaped towards them his jaws and teeth, poised to kill.

Barbados raised an eyebrow " now if the villagers get away that could be interesting... as for popcorn, good god man why haven't you made some all ready." she snorted " Chop chop." he laughed " so what do you think will happen to the woman? When you know he comes back and we all know he's comming back."

Hereing the excitment, mix walked into the thrown room " what are we watching, oh never mind, so... popcorn?"

Milly stirred an on waking froze and scooted into the back of the stall she was trapped and the red eyes stared at her. " please... don't..." she muttered " I don't know if your kind has need but I am a princess,,, and I could give you what ever you want... please don't hurt me."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next