Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Vampire rp

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Dark Vampire rp - Page 6 Empty Re: Dark Vampire rp

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:15 am

Mix smiled " shift into a cat in my lap and I will feed you pancakes." she said " I will keep my cute kitty safe."

Barbados yawned " what ever send him in I guess."

Draven playfully growled " maybe I want to eat something else " he said against her throat " I like the way you taste." he said teasingly.

Milly blinked, " ok.."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:27 am

Discord did just that, snuggling into her lap, tail poofed out. He was scared.

Marilyn nodded and ducked out to bring the stranger in. Sure enough, Dismember matched the description Marilyn gave, and not a inch of skin could be seen. He was covered from head to toe, and the mask covered his face with the reflective, red goggles covering his eyes. The Alian bowed respectfully to Barbados, and remained until told he could rise.

Anna swallowed a little. "But... if you eat me.... I can't cook for you anymore?" She said with genuine innocence on the matter.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:34 am

Draven looked at her and blinked " I don't think that would keep you from cooking.' he said " at least not too long anyway." he said grinning " maybe half the day..." he said starting to gently nibble her throat.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:41 am

Anna shivered a little, but didn't seem to mind. "What... what did you mean?" She asked. Anna was virgin still. She hadn't even really dated a guy yet, let alone be anywhere this intimate with one. She was untouched, and unused before Draven, which he could take that however he wanted.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:44 am

Draven raised an eyebrow " don't... " he paused spun her around and looked at her " don't tell me your a virgin?" he said looking at her as if she had just sprouted 5 heads and a tail.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:46 am

Anna gave him a tiny nod and swallowed. "I... am. Is that a bad thing?" She seemed slightly alarmed now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:49 am

Draven looked at her " Yes and No... No because well its not going to kill you... or insert the proper F bomb here. anything up or anything.." he blinked " Yes because well, you do know if I were to take you like the wild animal I am, that would hurt a lot... so ya... and then it would continue to hurt a lot... because I don' think I would have the will power to not have my wicked way with you again... in a days time." he blinked " so ya, yes and no... " he blinked.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:52 am

Anna watched Draven a moment before ever so lightly brushing her lips against his. "But... if you're my first.... wouldn't any way you have me be the best, since it'd be the only way I'd know?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:02 pm

Draven grinned " Until you realize it shouldn't hurt that badly." he purred though now againest her throat " but if I am a good boy and make it nice, does that mean I get more then one pie?" he grinned food and sex on his mind
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:30 pm

Anna smiled, leaning into him a little. "I... don't see why not..." She said softly. "Maybe I can several different ones... and a chocolate cream one... if I had chocolate...."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:13 pm

Draven grinned " oh you could.." he purred all but panting at the thought " hmm." he said leaning in to nibble and to kiss her lips, " you know..." he said trailing kisses down her throat " my bed is comfy."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:25 pm

Anna shivered at his kisses. "Ah... where is it again?" She asked. She didn't want to leave his embrace right now. Anna was a bit dizzy at all that was happening and all she was feeling, but it wasn't exactly a bad thing.

Marilyn returned with Dismember. He bowed politely to Barbados and Gabriel, who still wasn't sure what to make of "suddenly" being royal. The Alian looked up at Barbados, his voice naturally sounding like dark silk, muffled a little by the mask. "King Barbados Dracul, if I may, at your earliest convenience, have a word with you? I have potentially important business to discuss, and would prefer talking in private, if I may have the privilege."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:33 pm

Lets assume barbados said something along the lines of fine ok...

Now bring us into the future, so I can add pirates
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:41 pm

Later in the day...

Dismember had sat across from Barbados in a setting of the king's choosing, but he still seemed pretty calm and collected, although internally, the Alian's heart was threatening to beat out of his chest to nerves. "King Barbados..." He said softly. "i have come to ask... nay, beg of you a favor. Should you be so generous as to grant me this wish, I will allow myself to be bound and serve you and your crown loyally and faithfully, to the best of my abilities."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:57 pm

Barbados smiled at him dryly " and that would be?" he said coyly. He was use to discord, and figured to some level of degree these beings shouldn't be taken lightly, and or honestly amused with this now taken very much seriously and one had to counter thing at every turn.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:01 pm

Dismember bowed his head. "I wish.... for a second chance at happiness. Before Discord's actions banished all the other Alians, I had found a possible new life than what I was told I had to live. I was a doctor now, and my tutor was kind and saw something in me  did not. After I was sealed away with my kind, i realized I may have loved her, but she is long dead now, with not even a gravestone to visit. I beg of you, please, let me serve you, and try to find a second happiness with one of your female heirs to come."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:11 pm

Barbados cocked his head "Rules, Mix is particular and just stay out of her way and basically, she won't try to find the level of toxin it takes to paralyze you... no bickering, I get enough of bickering, you have a problem with someone, please just talk to me, oh and while were on the topic of Discord, he's kinda Mix's pet..... thing... I don't know." he shrugged " How she manages to bend him around her little finger I don't even know... and heck I don't care if you make goo eyes at a flower pot, as long as the flower pot likes you back." he said rather amused. " but Stay out of Mix's way, and Discord is her pet, no fighting no bickering, no tormenting, no Chaos... or I know two little Alains that are getting their ears boxed if i have to find a mage to do it for me." he sighed " speaking of boxing ears..... " he got up " I probably should find the other one... as he's taking his sweet assed time."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:15 pm

Dismember nodded. "I understand. No messing with Mix, be civil with Discord, and come to you with any problems." he paused. "I align myself with you, King Barbados, but I request you only use my birth given skill set as a last resort... I prefer being a doctor."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:29 pm

Barbados rose to his feet " I solve problems and I have an Idea what your birth power is, and to be honest, Discord is more of a use in that retrospect, no offense, but when I am fixing the lives of foes and friends a like, and helping them find the peace and balance between chaos and blasted order, can I enjoy my bloody tea in peace. " he grinned now " and besides He's a good lad, he just needs to be shown, he's better at fixing, then harming." he laughed " and giving me head aches.... " he snorted smiling " but ya fallow those rules, and sure you can stay.. if you don't want to fallow the rules, their is a wide world out there." he snorted " if you excuse me, I have probably some stupid dispute with chickens to solve." he snorted " you know how it goes, chickens... its all ways the chickens... maybe I will jsut have Discord make cows lay eggs as well as give milk, then I won't have to hear about so and so's chicken."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:32 pm

Dismember nodded in appreciation. With nothing else to do, he decided to follow Barbados for now. Chickens sounded more amusing than twiddling his thumbs and waiting for something to happen. Perhaps... if Dismember was turning over a new leaf, he should come up with a new name too.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:42 pm

Barbados sighed as he found non other then Mix waiting for him in the thrown room.

Mix Ticked beyond unholly reason, holding discord tightly to her chest and snapped " THE insert the proper F bomb here. COOKS ARE STEALING MY DAMNED MOTHER insert the proper F bomb here. BASIL! AGAIN! iF they don't insert the proper F bomb here. stop I am going to make sure Kitty has fun playing with their Entrails." she growled something terribly.

Barbados thought a moment about that and then smiled sweetly " how about we build a fence... an Iron one.... how about that... we could build it nice and high, with a nice iron gate... and no one will get hurt."

Mix glared " How soon?"

Barbados grinned " Right this assnine moment." he said snapping " DO THAT NOW." he said to Gaurd who nodded and dashed out and then smiled " Why don't you take kitty and have some tea, ya..... "

Mix glared " Don't patronize me Barbados, I know every damn dark secret that lurks in that head of yours." she said turning on her heal " Come on kitty, I will go and make sure your all nice and cuddly and warm... and maybe I can make you your favorite cookie, wouldn't you like that, my pretty baby."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:46 pm

Discord followed mix, and although being in his "human" form, still mewed quite adorably, like a kitten, as he followed Mix. "I could have just made a fence appear, you know." He told Mix as they left. "Or placed a spell so that if anyone but you takes any herbs from that garden without your consent, their hands start sprouting leaves of what they took, and they have to ask for your forgiveness for them to disappear."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:55 pm

Gabriel helped Milly get settled in before he went to find his father. He didn't remember much still, but something still wasn't right. Something was missing. He just didn't know what, and hoped Barbados would indeed know. He paused outside the library, and the sense of something missing grew. Maddened by it, he went into the book filled room and searched for something he didn't know to look for.

Layla fretted. The woman was anxious, and went to find her father-in-law. "Barbados?" She asked him. "Are there search parties out for Micheal?" She needed her husband. Her heart ached and her chest hurt that her beloved wasn't there, but she vowed to stay strong, no matter how much she wanted to curl up and die. Layla felt it would hurt Micheal more to feel he caused her such emotional and physical anguish than if she stayed strong for him.

Discord stuck close to Mix, grumbling something about cooks and plants and whatnot. However, if Mix needed any kind of assistance, the Alian was right there and ready to help in any way he could.

~~~~

Anna hummed softly as she started to mix and knead some dough for bread. She had a whole meal fit for a king planned out for Draven. Bread would cook and rise throughout the day, so there would be fresh bread for dinner, which would be a rabbit stew that had simmered all day, so the meat would be tender and melt in your mouth with a variety of fresh veggies copped and cooked to the perfect consistency. Lunch would be pan seared salmon glazed in an apple glaze, with baked potatoes on the side. Anna had even started the long process of turning some wild grapes into wine, but that would be a while off yet before that was done.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:33 pm

Barbados shook his head " we have had to do other things, unfortunately." he said simply and softly " were having border issues as you know, and unfortunately, it means I can't spare the men... I have sent out the word to the locals, but... so far nothing." He sighed " I have sent word to the ships, and they haven't really said much either." he chuckled a little bit " then again that letter won't have gotten to them till recently." he snorted " yes I know the sea isn't too far from hear, but it turns out its near impossible if no bird goes there, I mean trained too, and most of your men aren't here."

Milly was all cozy in her bed, this vampire wasn't scary like in her books, she smiled warmly at the thought.

Mix grinned " but baby... " she teased " I like you so much better for things like when I need to scratch an itch.." she purred up against discord " and you scratch it so well, and cuddling you know cute little couple things."

~~

Draven was cuddled still under the blankets, and happily snoring away dreaming of food.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:46 pm

"I'll go look for him." Layla offered. "Please... Micheal must be feeling lost and alone, and I want to help him. All I need is your leave and a horse."

Discord pouted, but hugged Mix. "All right.... but I can still help more whenever you need me to..... or allow me to at this point...."

~~

Anna continued to hum. She looked at Draven snoozing and smiled. Anna made a couple of tarts and pies as well for him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next