Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Vampire rp

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Dark Vampire rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Vampire rp

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:23 am

The mob, being of sound mind for the most part, and having a healthy self preservation instinct, of course ran, and it was a savage "every man for himself" routine. Some even went so far as trying to cripple another to try and improve their chances of getting away.

Discord snapped his fingers, and three things of popcorn appeared. "This could get good here quick..." He munched on his snack as he watched intently, floating as he typically liked to.

Gabriel furrowed his brow in confusion. "Why on earth would I want to hurt you?" He asked honestly. "You are sleeping in a stable. Do you want to sleep in the castle instead? I can find you a room and let King Barbados, er, father, know."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:43 am

Milly looked at him " I know what you are." she said still pressed against the back of the stall.

Barbados nodded eating popcorn " this is the most entertainment i have gotten all insert the proper F bomb here. week."

Mix snorted " not really but the best so far." he eat some pocorn " ooo disy baby you make good popcorn." she said kissing his cheek.

The beast growled the thrill and the power of the chase both exhilarating and a high for him, snapping at the slow ones ankles, rouring and even hurting one or two, he wasn't out to kill them, not yet, but harming and scaring them, was so much fun, and when they ran out of his moor, he stopped made a show of it, pretending their was some magical force that kept him there, snarling and snapping, never setting a single paw or hair out side of the moor, as if a line was there, he snorted, this way if they came back, he could chase them to the village, and make them regret everything.. he stalked back towards the woman, this female would be delt with. He rent the dark again with his howl.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:53 am

Gabriel sighed a little. "What do I have to do to prove I am not going to hurt you?" He murmured seriously. "If I meant you harm, trust me, I would have done it already, instead of watching you."

Discord actually blushed a little when Mix kissed his cheek. However, he didn't say anything as he watched the spectacle unfold.

Anna, after mustering up some shreds of strength, sat upright and gingerly examined her ankle. Thankfully, it didn't appear to be broken, but still badly sprained and bruised. She looked up at the howl and bit her lip, unsure if she should be afraid and run, but she lacked the strength or the ankle to allow that. Besides, where would she run to? Back to the village? They would just try and kill her on sight again.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:53 pm

Milly shook her head " I dont want to die... " she whimpered.

Mix grinned " want to make a bet discord?" she purred in his ear " If I win I get to tie you to my bed post... and if you win... I still get to tie you to my bed post."

Barbados " I don't think thats a suckers bet, nor is it loos or win."

The beast rounded, now and lopped back to the woman, he snarled, but a paw brushed feathers, and he then sniffed her confused, no not an angel but not a demon either. He sat cocked his head but kept his burning eyes on her, not sure now what he wanted to do with the woman.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:02 am

Gabriel sighed a little and stood. "Fine. You can stay there if you want, or the invitation still stands for an actual room and bed in the castle. I'm going to finish feeding and grooming the horses, and mucking out the stalls. Or you can stay in that stall. I won't judge." He turned and left to feed the horses. There was a nice, fresh bag of oats waiting to be opened.

Discord considered, weighing his options. "Fair enough. I like this bet. I wager that the beasty will kidnap her and do naughty things with her. Maybe I could show you just how naughty I mean later..."

Anna sat there, trembling and regaining her breath. "Please..." she begged softly. "please don't kill me. If you want me to leave, I will. Just give me a moment to regain my strength, I will not disturb you."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:07 am

The beasts belly growled and he narrowed his eyes at her, and then growled himself, coming closer, he sniffed again, no their was no mistake this was a halfing, a Angel that fell perhaps, he snorted more than likely his he mused, the irony on this not beign lost on him. He sniffed her again, and got the faint smell of what was that... was that a home cooked meal, could this creature cook. He sniffed her, and that sent of hers wasn't agravating like, most sents, and he caught himself rubbing up againster her. was his tail wagging... he wasn't a damn dog, he shook himself and snarled deep and menacing.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:10 am

Anna couldn't help it. She giggled a little when the beast rubbed against her, but flinched and cowered away when he growled at her. Indeed, Anna could cook quite well actually, but hadn't had a chance to the past several days. She could also sew quite well, and even had a bit of a green thumb, although she had magic to aid the last one.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:20 am

The beast sniffed her again and found himself rubbing up againster her again, what the hell was wrong with him, growling she took seven stepps back from her and glared, his armor glitting in the light. He sented the air, and shuffled closer, his stomach growled again, this time, he wasn't sure how this would end, but he was hungry, and Deer roasted with fire, was getting annoying.. She could cook he could smell the faint oh so faint sent on her hands, he had veggies, and that deer he had caught, and, he started to drool and wag his tail, he would keep her as cooking slave, he decided, and gently his massive jaws, picked her up bye the scruff of her dress, and like a puppy started carring her off, he could all ready taste home made food, hot bread, maybe even potatoes, he sucked at cooking, would get Ticked and then ended up howling up the moors, this might prevent him from howling up the moors so often. food, though he was sure the woman would have him howling up the moors no matter what she cooked if dinner wasn't made toot sweet.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:24 am

Anna yelped in surprise when he picked her up, but swiftly realized she wasn't in danger for the time being. She had noticed the armor... perhaps this was a man cursed to be a beast? Her heart ached for the poor soul, but he didn't seem to mean her harm. But what did he want from her then? He seemed to have an idea though. She recognized the body language from hounds she had observed people owning. They acted like that when they smelled something they liked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:42 am

The beast stalked for quite a ways, untill finally coming to a quant little cottage, the door opened, to reveal something out of a magicians small tirade, and plopped her on the center of the floor, closeing the door with his tail of all things, he growled nuzzling her towards the carcase of a deer, and and plopping a skillet in her lap, then growled narrowing his eyes, he was quite litterly drooling, and thumping his tail, that action causing the small cottage to shake from the action.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:51 am

Anna looked around the cottage, and after a moment put two and two together. She smiled a little. "You... want me to make you a meal?" She guessed. Anna carefully stood, using the wall to support her weight as she tested out her ankle. Yes, not broken, but she wouldn't be going anywhere fast soon. Anna found a knife and limped over to the deer, dressing it and collecting the waste in a bucket she promised to wash clean later. She kept the meat, bones, and pelt, having plans for those. But in the meantime, she considered what to cook. After a few moments, she remembered a few plants out front. "Herbs." She said simply and limped to the front. Anna hummed softly as she picked the right spices, and even found some wild carrots and potatoes that she used a little magic she recovered to make them a wonderfully large size. Now, she was ready to cook. Using some deer fat, she greased the pan and cooked the veggies first, letting them rest to the side as she cooked two venison steaks, one larger than the other, with a wonderful sizzling sound. Once it was done, she found a couple of plates and put the large steak and most of the veggies on a plate for the beast, and the small one and the remaining vegetables on her own plate. "I hope this is all right." She said apologetically. "If... if you want, I can make better if given more time and more strength to grow more plants..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:56 am

The beast in his delight of just seeing the damn cooked food befor him and smelling it, oh god smelling it, there was no way it would taste as good as it smelled, the shear joy of the simple meal, had him shifting back into a man. He grinning and seemingly pulling forks and knives out of no ware, he dug in with out a word, thought or even a damn care as to what she did, the armor fit him now, though the links in the chain mail were broken, and seemed to be that way for a long while, he eat happily sitting on the floor, eating as if he would die tomorrow.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:58 am

Anna watched in amazement at the now man before her. Slowly, she sat in front of him. "Uh.." She said softly. "What's your name?" So... it was a curse? And somehow, her simple cooking made him turn back? probably a temporary thing, but if he let her stay, maybe she could help him?
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:05 am

the beast who was now a man looked at her, as he was about to lick the plate in sheer joy forggeting his mannors and how he was raised, he sat and just blinked at her bit his lip and then his voice cracking with inuse " Sir Draven Graves. " He flicked his wrist, and the mess from the meal was neat cleaned and dishes put away, then he looked at her " you cook, and you can live here, " he said his voice now getting use to actually being used for more than snarles and growls, howls. Though I am prone to rage full temper and then I shift and howl through the moors kill things, and then have rage full tempers." he mused " and might be a little odd... " he sat there looking at her " and what they kick you out of heaven for being my Angel?" he asked saucily " don't worry you cook, and you can have your own little slice of hell." he mused. with a wide grin " also could you damn well insert the proper F bomb here. get me out of this armor? The hinges are stuck due to wear, rust, and well the clasps are broken from battle.. and its magic repelling so... kinda stuck in it>"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:10 am

Anna nodded and helped Sir Draven out of the armor. "I am Anna. I am the child of a fallen angel and a demon that walks the earth. Something... something that is feared and shunned for even existing." She sighed a little. "I am gentle, and don't really like fighting even. I can cook and even sew. If you want me to, I can make a garden in the front and I can make you much better food than what I made tonight." She pulled off the last piece of armor and examined it. "I don't know if I can fix it, but I can clean it off if you want, Sir Draven."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:16 am

Draven smiled " it gets better?" he asked blinking " its actually can taste better then heaven?' he drooled. Then shaking his head " no point, I get Ticked and shift." he smiled. Then grinned, as he finally was out of that pesky armor, and tossing the remains of smelly clothing into the fire place, conjured an all ready steaming bath tub and slipped in " Oh dear good the life." he said " you cook, and that all I want." he grinned socking down into the bath tub " one misses cooking when he can't do much but char meat."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:20 am

Anna averted her eyes, blushing a little as Draven stripped down, but this was his house, and she a guest, so Anna would try and be polite. She smiled and laughed a little at his last comment. "If you want, I can teach you how to cook some." She offered.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:23 am

Draven couldn't believe what he was saying nore doing, as he grabbed her arm and pulled her into his bath " No.. only fustrates me, and then it pisses me off, its hard to cook anything with paws." he said. then grinning " hot water is good for hurt ankles. " he mused then grinned fighting the urge to rub up againster her as he had done as the beast.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:28 am

Anna eeped as she was pulled in, blushing. Her wings fluttered a little, but then she stilled them. She didn't want to hurt them or Draven by accident. And... oh my. She was quite close now, and he not wearing anything. She just looked at his face for several moments, as if admiring it before she looked down. That didn't help, so Anna swallowed and looked away altogether.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:32 am

Draven grinned, a rare occurance then purred his words " I am sorry, but you see its mating season for we beasts, and this one, has such tasty prey to choose from." he grinned lickking the side of her face purring "So are you going to get out of your now wet dress, or am I going to have to take it off for you."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:35 am

Anna tensed and swallowed. "Oh... uh...." Her face turned red and she tried to distance herself some. "Y-you don't w-want m-me." She tried to convince him. "I... I am a Halfling. I... I can't have happiness. I.... I can't d-do this...." The poor girl was almost in tears now. Why was this going way too fast now?!
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:38 am

Draven growled a bit though playfully his eyes husky with want " I am a beast, do I look happy to you?" he grinned pulling her more towards him " and be sides, just think of yourself as my cooking slave, and this suddenly becomes more dark then what it is."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:42 am

Anna whimpered a little. She stopped struggling, realizing she was already his, despite what she said or did. She had no chance of overpowering him, and even less of a chance of running. After a brief moment of thought, Anna shakily and slowly started to undo the corset to her dress.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:44 am

Draven growled against her throat " thats better, though it kinda kills the mood.." he whimpered " Did I really have to say that for you want to... growled " his eyes darkened, as he got out of the bath leaving her there, and snarling shifted into the wolf his temper getting the best of him as dark and horrid thoughts circled his head and he let out a mournful howl, and stalked off into the night.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:54 am

Anna whimpered softly. She didn't know what to do! She had only did what she thought he wanted. Anna slowly got out of the bath, her dress and wings dripping wet now. She sighed a little and looked around before Anna limped outside and shook her dark wings dry. After a long moment of hesitation, she also took off her drenched dress to dry, wrapping her wings around her to try and keep herself a little warmer. Anna wrung out her hair as well before heading back inside and stoking the fire. With not too much else to do, she saw the bed and crawled into it, under the covers. She was naked now, not even her wings to cover her. Anna knew it would hurt to sleep on a wing, so she laid on her side with her wings tucked neatly behind her. Before too much longer, the tired Halfling fell asleep.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next