Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Worlds Collide...

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

When Worlds Collide... Empty When Worlds Collide...

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:48 pm

Yup. You know what to do.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

When Worlds Collide... Empty Re: When Worlds Collide...

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:19 am

Noir the Shadow watched curiously as his partner descended to earth. *Why are you here?* he asked in her head. *You weren't given any missions by Ezekiel.*

Ravina the Death Angel murmured under her breath back to Noir. "Because I heard there was something strange going on. I wanted to see for myself." She folded her spotted white wings so they disappeared from view. Like this, she looked completely human. She had long, tumbling and curly brown hair and clear, piercing blue eyes. She strode confidently through the streets, trying to spot anything different in this familiar town.

Hollow for once was on the physical plain. Yes, it indeed made him weaker, but there was also something bizarrely charming about this confusing place. He just had to stay out of sight was the issue. He existed, but the last thing he needed was a huge fight and have him getting hurt and trapped here. No thank you. He planned on returning back to the Dream Realms at night to feed.

Rin the demoness was passed out on a couch in a coffee shop. She had an illusion up that made her pass as human, but she still preferred to be active at night. She tried making it through the day so she could sleep at night, but she had passed out right there drinking coffee instead.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:40 am

Burn sighed He really could not figure out what the hell he was doing here, and honestly didn't honestly care, the next person who looked at him weird, was going to get burned at the stake.

Blaze sighed looking at his friends in the small group " well now, if it weren't for demon boy, and the stupity of a specific idiot shadow, with the moron Nightmare chick, we wouldn't be in god only knows ware." He sighed " so everyone stick close, we wouldn't like me reaping anyone now would we."

Nina was a bit Ticked at this and hissed " oh, but wasn't it Demon boy who wanted to catch me in the first place, Reaper idiot."

Spade sighed " you know... I was just fallowing orders. leave it to two shady assed men to screw things up."

Burn rolled his eyes " I would refrais that miss shadow, I do believe your the shady est of the lot."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:51 am

*Ravina... that group over there...* Nior indicated to her, unseen and unheard by all but her (and possibly Spade?). *They aren't from around here at least, and they feel... weird.*

Ravina casually glanced where Nior indicated. Oh? Well, subtly wasn't her strong suit. She walked over to the group and offered a smile. "Hi! I don't think I've seen you around town before. Are you tourists?"

Hollow smelled something in the air. What... was that? It almost smelled like another Nightmare, but not at the same time. Maybe a half-breed? But bred with what to get that smell. He growled softly and followed the scent, sticking to the shadows as best he could.

Rin was still blissfully passed out. No one bothered her yet, and nothing was happening to wake her, yet.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:56 am

Blaze cocked his head " not that I know of... were lost... horribly lost." he said looking at the death angle infront of him. " really lost." his read eyes quite visable.

Spade snorted " oh yes, speak for youself Reaper, now could you kindly direct us, to lord Death, that would be great, since for some reason, I can't seem to be able to slip into the shadow realm... and it seems Lord death has moved."

Nin rolled her eyes " now Demon boy shuts up."

Burn snorted rather loudly " I promise you nightmare I will torch you."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:03 am

*That's a Shadow, or at least a Shadow Walker?* Nior thought aloud to Ravina. *And why would Ezekiel have anything to do with anyone in Noc's domain, except for rare instances like ours?*

Ravina half ignored Nior for now. "If you want, we can go fly to heaven and talk to Archangel Ezekiel, but otherwise, I don't know what you are all talking about." Red eyes? Maybe he's part demon, although a rare few angels had red eyes. But he didn't feel like an angel, at least not the kind she was used to.

Hollow soon was in sight of the group. There she was. She was trespassing on his hunting grounds. He would have to deal with her first once night fell.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:11 am

Blaze looked at her " What the hell is a Ezekiel, and what the hell is heaven?" he asked " are you ok, did you get hit in the head to hard or something?" he asked blinking.

Nin snorted " you know, Blaze this one smells off... really off... maybe she's not a death Angle, honestly my fellow shadows are going to have a field day with this one, I can just see the laughing over us finding a very confused Death angle imposter."

Burn sighed " Guys, for two species who work for Death, you two are little bit too work driven, calm donw, and get both your panties out of the twist."

Nina snorted " I could go for a beer... " she caught the sent of a specific night mare and snorted " oh great, now there is halflings of my kind too, But honestly I want to know what breed to a nightmare to even cause one."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:20 am

*Oh no...* Nior commented. *Now they've done it...*

Blaze and Nin clearly hit a wrong cord with Ravina. Her gaze turned merciless as she summoned her scythe and moved to slice the two lying imposters in half. They insulted not just her, but the Archangel Ezekiel as well. Black armor melted on her skin, and she spread her wings. They would get no mercy from her.

When Ravina went into her battle mode, Nior became more visible. He looked like a tall, lanky man, except he was solid black with red eyes and mouth. He stayed close to the wall.

Hollow growled, low and threatening. "I will have you know," he said in a low and cold, emotionless tone, "that I am a purebred Nightmare, unlike you, mutt."

Rin helped as she rolled off of the couch. Owww.... She got up, a bit disoriented, and soon figured out what had woke her. Outside, a death angel had chosen to wage war on some passers by. This could be fun to watch. She bought another coffee and sat outside to watch. Oooo. That one was kind of cute...
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:29 am

Nin laughed " ya I don't care what you daddy told you, but your smoking crack... you smell insert the proper F bomb here. up... " she hissed " and for the record, I come from a long line of nightmares... my mother my father, my father's father's father, and mom's mother's mother to boot... so go insert the proper F bomb here. off piss ant." She licked her lips " I am not above showing the week there place.."

Blaze yawned and blocked with his double scythe " I don't know what the insert the proper F bomb here. you are, but I am sure lord hades will be mighty interested in your corpse." he cocked his head " or maybe I should turn you into a ghost, and have Lord death, sort you out."

Spade yawned " what the hell are you?" she asked the man that had appeared " Some kinda parasite or something?" she asked honestly courious, " by the way blaze, try not to make mess of things with this what ever it is."

Burn shrugged " and this is why I don't go outside anymore."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:37 am

Hollow roared, his mouth splitting open to reveal many rows of thin, needle sharp teeth. He fed on the confusion and emotions of those around him as he attacked the Nightmare imposter. He managed to cut open her arm with his claws before going in to bite her neck in half.

Ravina hooked her scythe around Blaze's and flew upwards until they were at a great height. "Speak or you splat." She said in a commanding tone. "Where are you from, what are you, and why are you here."

Nior looked over at Burn and Spade. He appeared confused. "Well, I'm a Shadow." he explained in an echoing voice. He wasn't used to being separate from Ravina, especially in the day. "And I am not a parasite. Ravina and I are friends, and we each help each other out to fulfill the wishes of our respective rulers."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:47 am

Nina simply wasn't there, hissing landing on a limb of a tea near by her eyes glowing a red, and the cut on her arm quickly healing, she hissed using her speed, to pounce, and pin him, ramming him hard into the bricks of the road, hissing " ware I come from fEmale nightmares rule the roost." she hissed " Down boy."

Burn snorted " really... and I am a pixie." he said looking at the guy " no seriously ware is here, the last time we checked we were in the town of Dark Hallow, in the Dark woods.... and the next thing we know... were not in kansas any more, also, you might want to stop those too, before she gets her wings cut off." he pointed up " and she does know reapers can just poof right?"

Space shook her head " no I am a shadow, you can't be a shadow, " she said melding into the shadows and coming up beside him " or should I stop those too... I might have too. She doesn't look like she fights very much."

Blaze yawned " You know nothing about reapers do you... or seriously little birdy, you really wouldn't be making such a silly unthought out threat." He said twisting his blade, in such a way that he would end up cutting her wings, off if she didn't move in time.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:56 am

Hollow growled and used his extra, insectiod legs to spear her like a fish. He then stood and backed into a wall, pinning Nin there between his heavier form and a hard place. "Where I come from, you're trespassing on my hunting grounds, and that means I either drive you away or kill you."

Nior scratched his head. "Hmmm... Maybe we are different kinds of Shadows and I didn't know about your kind, and none if those places exist as far as I know. I may know someone who can help at least explain what is going on, but you are right. Those two need to break it up first. Unfortunately, I can't do much of anything this far away and at this time of day..."

Ravina managed to dodge the attack and released him, only to come up underneath the reaper for a swipe of her scythe.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:02 am

Blaze nodded " probably the problem with those two." he said pointing behind him at the two nightmares.

Spade nodded " makes some what some sense... hmm blaze you get the two idiots in the sky, and I will get those two idiot land dwellers." she sighed " also he really shouldn't pin..." she wasn't able to finish the statment.

Nina, kicked said male in the crotch hard, kneeing him hard, and easily broke the leg like spear sticking in her off, pulled it out and spat at him " I don't know ware your from jerk, but we don't have hunting territories, and males are befar the stupid of the species." she said round house kicking him into the wall.

Burn sighed " oh well... its seven years bad luck for a demon to shoot a reaper out of the sky but what ever." he said, growling and spreading his wings, in a matter of seconds, he had a firm grip on the scyth arms of both reaper like beings " you two, are dumb asses, well more the hot heads fault... but still dumb, now come with me little children ware the two species of shadows, have figured out there are two different species... "
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:16 am

Rin smiled. Oooooo, the cute one was a winged demon. It wasn't unheard of by her for demons to have wings, but usually those that did were very strong, and very out of her league. Mostly because they were already taken. But she hadn't seen that guy before, so maybe...

Nior nodded. "I apologize I can't help more. I really am pretty well powerless, but I can easily take you all to the Night Realm tonight to talk to my friend."

Hollow growled, but managed to shake it off. He drained more emotions, and shook off the blows easily. The leg turned into a black mist that reformed in its proper place. He grabbed Nina's leg before she could kick him and threw her into the wall before slicing her whole front open.

Ravina growled. "This isn't your fight, demon, but feel blessed knowing that I am more merciful towards your kind than Micheal." She said, but her scythe vanished, along with the armor. She would call a truce, for now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:25 am

Burn rolled his eyes " Oh but it is, if the shadow down there says jump, you say how high." he snorted " and I have no clue who your talking about, were going to go see said male shadows's buddy, and get this all figured out, because he hasn't heard of, or even thinks ware we come from exists, and to be blunt wear were from, 90% of the names your spouting doesn't exist." he said shaking his head, " honestly and if I have to break up the two Nightmares, I am going to scream." he said pulling both down to wards the shadows.

Spade snapped, using her shadows, to bind them both tightly and moving them far away from each other " you know, it doesn't matter ware I go your species annoys the Crap out of me, and you can't do my line of work, witho ut bumping into them."

Nina healed and spat " this prick started it, and you know good going genious now a shadow is Ticked at us both."

Blaze sighed " you know burn, you really don't have to treat me like a child, I would have stopped toying with her."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:32 am

"And you wonder why I swung at you..." Ravina grumbled before flying down next to Nior. "Um, do I want to know what all is going on?"

Nior shook his head. "Hopefully Nanna will be able to explain what's going on exactly, but that's our best bet as of now."

Hollow growled and hissed back. "That isn't a shadow! You have lost your goddamn mind, mutt! Shadows are powerless!"

Nior frowned. "Hey! I'm not completely powerless! I just... can't really do much on my own during the day. Or night here in the mortal world."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:28 pm

Spade giggled " where I am from he doesn't exist. But I do." she laughed, " silly little nightmare, you guys get so cute when you're pissy."

Nina snorted " I hope you're not trying to flirt with me.... I don't go that way... " she grinned " Ya, and I am debating if your not some mutated bug, so ware does that leave you?"

Burn rolled his eyes " and I throw fireballs and have a temper, thank you very much, and I missed the card game I had with my Angle buddy back home, so I am not in a good mood."

Blaze sighed "Whats new, name a demon ever in a good mood." he shrugged " but who's complaining wars were started by witches, and ended by demons... and random stupity." he shrugged " well you know miss thing, you have a mighty nasty temper for even a Death angle or a Reaper, which I am starting to think your some weird hybrid thingy between the two."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:34 pm

Ravina glared and opened her mouth to make a snide remark, but Nior put a hand on her shoulder to stop her.

"If we can find a deep enough shadow and you consent, we can go to Nanna now." Nior told her.

Ravina sighed and nodded. "Let's go find a cellar somewhere." She muttered. Nior disappeared as he melded into her and her shadow again.

Hollow growled. "I'm a Nightmare! Our forms are as flexible as we want them, and can vary vastly. Of course, you would know this if you weren't some mutt wannabe!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:43 pm

Spade yawned " I can actually make a deep enough shadow right here... " she said " I don't know how deep he needs it through." then back at The two nightmares " Put it to rest... your both full bloody nightmares... get over yourselves."

Nina hissed " your truely and idiot Nightmare Freak." she spat, then scolled " were not children you know spade."

Spade grinned " don't make me do that thing, ware I crush every bone in your body...." she said causing a quite large enough shadow to open on the floor, steadily getting blacker, " let me know when."

Burn sighed " I hate it when we go into the Shadows... its creepy, you all ways make it creepy."

Blaze snorted " its because you allow it to be creepy...This is why your still single..." then paused " wait were all still single.... that suddenly made no sense."

Burn rolled his eyes " aren't you still a bit younge to start going crazy." he rolled his eyes " see what I have to put up with Miss." he said looking at the Angle.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:01 pm

Ravina allowed Nior to take control of her body for this. Her eyes were now black and her voice deeper as Nior told Spade that was enough, and kindly asked if she could please move it to the wall so they could walk through.

Hollow growled deeply at Nina and bared his wide grin of sharp teeth. This one Ticked him off to no end!

Rin pouted a little. Aww, they were going to the Night Realm from the look of it. They had a Night Realmer with them, and what else would that dark shadow be for? She would have to wait until they got back to introduce herself to the handsome demon.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:45 pm

Spade nodded and did so " there you go... easy peasy" she said shaking her head at the two nightmares " are you two going to fight or you two going to behave?"

Brun shrugged " Spade they are nightmares they never behave." he said smiling " all right lead the way shadow from another mother."

Blaze shook his head " no... if your a male reaper, your never too young to start going mad."

Nina hissed but said nothing plotting her revenge as she was still being held prisoner by the shadow's shadows. she sighed " you could loosen up a bit... so I can scratch my nose."

Spade looked at her " Get your nightmare friend to scratch it."

Nina hissed.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:49 pm

Nior/Ravina nodded and thanked Spade. Nior put his hand onto the shadow and it rippled. Through the shadow now, they could see a forest at night, lit by a bright full moon. "The doorway is open. Everyone please pass through. I will follow and close the door before leading you to Nanna. She should be able to figure out what's going on."

Hollow hissed as well. He would have to be dragged there against his will if they expected him to go anywhere with that imposter!
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:05 pm

Burn at this moment saw the female demon cocked his head " well you can come too, I kinda feel left out I don't have a counterpart I am fighting over who exists and who doesn't about." he smiled brightly.

Blaze snorted " ham," he said walking into the shadowy place " you know this looks a lot like home... except for not enough trees... needs more trees."

Spade followed, " my pleasure, as she drug the two nightmares in with her " Honestly though too bright and to full of trees to be my shadow realm. Though I am with blaze it does look a lot like the dark wood minus a few thousand trees."

Nina sighed " oh and we're just getting drug everywhere today I would assume... fun stuff... better settle in there Nightmare bug was in for the long imprisonment of stupid"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:19 pm

Rin smiled a bit and got up. She jumped the little fence around the cafe's outdoor seating and jogged over, slowing to a stop near Burn. "Hey." She greeted with a smile.

Once in the Night Realm, everyone was reverted to their truest forms. That meant Ravina was in her angelic form, and Nior was separate from her. Nior looked like a normal guy now, except with ashen skin, black eyes, and blacker hair. Hollow didn't change, since he was already in his "true form." The illusions around Rin disappeared, however. She had small, curling black horns and claws, as well a thick black marking on the side of her face and the arm on the same side.

Nior closed the door behind them and smiled. "Welcome to my home, the Night realm. There's several different kinds of beings that live and work here peacefully, but we all serve the Great Moon Goddess, Noc." He pointed up at the moon. "We do what she asks, and in turn, she provides us with everything we could want and need." He motioned for them to follow him as he guided the mismatched party through the woods to a great, mossy stone wall.

Ravina looked like she had been here before a few times, which she had, and thus seemed to think that this was no big deal, even though not many visitors usually came here.

Rin looked around with rounded eyes. she had heard of this place, but never really thought she would actually come here.

Even Hollow quieted down a bit here. He had more power here than the Mortal Realm, he discovered, but not nearly as much as if he was in the Dream Realms. He also knew enough to stay quiet and behave here. There were powers much, much greater than him here.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:43 pm

Burn laughed a little uneasy, as this place made his wings pop out " darn things, I hate magical places, all ways make the stupid things pop out... " he said as he was trying to get his wing to bed properly now, " seriously.... " then stopped looking at rin " are those actual horns? Cool "

Blaze yawned his eyes still read, and completely fine " so... this is strange."

Spade couldn't stop sneezing " no offense but I might be allergic to your home." she said a bit saddened by this thought.

Nina's teeth and claws were now visible and she hisses like a vampire " you and me both demon boy, magic places are the worse, now I have to talk around my damn fangs."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next