Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Worlds Collide...

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

When Worlds Collide... - Page 4 Empty Re: When Worlds Collide...

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:25 pm

Ravina noticed Blaze's, but looked away. "Breakfast is in the oven, bastard." She told him politely. She put her own dishes in the sink before walking out the back. Unfortunately, she had to pass behind Blaze to get to the door. Other than the quip though, the angel ignored him.

Nior blushed when he saw Spade and swallowed. Wow... she really was beautiful... "Uh, Spade?" he asked. He didn't move from his spot on the couch.

Rin yawned and woke not long after. She looked over the edge of the bed and saw Burn. "You all right, big guy?"

Hollow shrugged indifferently. "That is up to you. I will need to feed tonight. I will not feed from you, since it is rude for my kind to feed off of one another typically."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:46 pm

Nina grinned " awe sugar, you won't have to wait that long... " she teased licking his nose before sinking her fangs into the soft spot of his neck, she didn't feed long but knew it would alter his mood anyway, licking his neck when done. " Well now, that I had my spicy breakfast, lets see if we can't stir up some for you." she grinned " since you don't have to bite anyone... and you like primal emotions, I bet I can stir up some good old fashioned anger." she said breathlessly in his ear. " you know, I like cooking.

Spade turned her head and looked at him " yes?" she said a bit timidly she didn't want to make him run away agian.

Blaze snuck around her and darted for his shirt before his cousin saw the state his back or chest was in, thats all he would need.

Burn shook his head " not really... my wings are extra mean to me to day." he said stretching flexing them, and then said " I smell breakfest, lets go eat before I start devouring people."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:55 pm

Hollow rubbed her shoulders with his knuckles as she fed. He felt emotions come flooding back, but he was prepared and had a better grasp on them this time. "Anger, lust, fear, and pain are all of the best ones." He said. "Any emotions will do, but those sustain us the most."

"Uh, I was, ah, wondering if you wanted to come with... er, accompany me, to the Shadow Headquarters." Nior said nervously. "But if you don't want to, that's fine too. I just... thought I'd offer?" The poor Shadow's face reddened a little at the end of it.

Rin stood and smiled. "Mm, I still love your wings. So sexy." She said as she stroked the muscles and sinews in one of them lightly. "As far as breakfast goes, I don't smell bacon, and that makes me upset."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:25 am

Burn laughed " no breakfast shall go without bacon." he said grinning.

Nina grinned " Well I can totally whip those up, have you seen the bunch I call friends." he snorted. Shaking her head " and... " she paused and waited. Her eyes flashed and sat bolt up right turning her head, cocking it to the side, and hissed, low and menacing.

The bellow in the distance, a howling primal growl, could be heard.

Nina of course now was riding on instinct, and monsters and Nightmares were oil and water, they could be civil only if said Monster could control himself, and it was clear this one smelled to her of her lord and master lord death, a monster never ment to be born, never ment to exist with way to much power which drove it into a rampage it couldn't ctrol and it had gone to this plain. She yowled much like cougar a warning and challenge.

Spade froze hearing Nina hiss like that, and her suspisions were confirmed when she yowled the muffled rumble wasn't thunder that was a monster howl, and one enraged. " um.... lets all take a pass on that actually, were in what we other siders woudl call Code Red."

Blaze bolted out of his room getting the shirt down as he came into the kitchen " Damn it to hell this place has one of those, so damn it to there..."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:35 am

Ravina heard the otherworldly roar and sprang to defend the city. She summoned her scythe and armor and flew straight for the monster.

Nior nodded and bolted. He had to alert someone! He ran to Noc's Tower and started to search for one of her Elite in the Tower.

Hollow growled softly and stood by Nina's side. She was his chosen mate, so it was his duty to protect her. His insectoid legs sprouted from his back and his mouth split into the wide and sharp, pointy teeth filled maw. He let out a cross between a hiss and a growl and sensed around for the strange creature's emotions, and used a predator's sense of smell to try and catch wind of it.

Rin looked at Blaze in confusion. "Um, what exactly is going on?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:53 am

Burn smiled " lets put it this way the underworld is sorta kinda like your hell, except it deals in giving the naughty a rehab center, lets put it this way, the ruler of said place is a insert the proper F bomb here. ars hole... and I would rather have tea with him that that thing howling outside."

Blaze snorted " you think Nina will be able to bluff this one off?"

Spade shrugged, and ran towards ware she knew the nightmare had gone off too pounding on the door " Nina, Nina, I know your in there, but get your butt out here, and do that thing ware you scare the bajeebies out of it... please for me love?"

The massive, horribly bruit, stood something like 9 feet tall, and hand hands like sledge hammers, eyes that glowed red, rage filled eyes, and claws that flamed, scars on its back and chest ment some one had attempted to end it before but failed. It took hits mighty hand and swatted her away from him like a fly, Roaring a unholy screaming howl.

Nina whimpered, now, that was the growl of a big one... a massive bruit, she whinned now, she knew that kind of yowl ment death even for some reapers, she could smell the blood all ready on its hands, and she whinned much into terror, her fight response quickly starting to turn to flight. Curling up into a little ball against Hallows chest.

Spade whinned " that bad, well get a beed on it will you."

Blaze sighed " no need too, just fallow hot heads screams..."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:08 am

Rin whimpered a little. "Lilith is actually quite pleasant, as long as you don't piss her off. Then, well, there is a reason she is the only ruler of hell instead of her husband or the two of them..."

Ravina went flying into a tree. She cried out in pain as she landed on a wing and broke one of the bones in it.

Nior found Erebus after a desperate search. Relieved, he quickly explained what was going on to the six winged Angel of Night.

Hollow rose to the challenge when Nina backed down. He let out a loud and bellowing roar that sounded deep and low, but held higher notes as if the souls of the damned screamed with him. In it's basics, even the most beastial of creatures would understand that this was a death warning. Approach and cross into my territory, and you die.
(A little like this, but both higher and lower at the same time blarb)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:18 am

The monster who's name now is bob... so I don't have to type the monster five times. Bellowed, louder, as if that was the answer to everythng, and came barelling, after the little winged gnat he swat at. He growled, pulling the tree she was in, out of the ground, and tossing it into the town, charging after it.

Nina jumped, all ten of her claws now firmly planted into the roof of the room, Shaking much like a leaf. An Attempt to make another issing challenge just came out as a house cat yowl.

Spade sighed " well its come to us, so there is that." she said going out side, sighing heavier, " Burn, do that trick ware you get people to panic, that away.." she pointed far away from them, and down the road.

Burn sighed " come on Rin, stay close to me, and remember, its as scary as it looks if not worse, don't pass out."

Blaze was first to open the front door.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:35 am

Erebus heard Nior out and quickly informed the Night Stalkers. The ten foot tall humanoids started to herd people away from the scene, as well as attack if it got too close to the citizens.

Ravina cried out as she was pinned, her scythe skittered away just out of reach. She whimpered and tried desperately to reach it as the beast neared. Was this it? Was this how she died?

Hollow moved out of the house fast, and shoved Blaze to the side. He had challenged, and the challenge was accepted. He sensed the intruder had moved. He sensed the Death Angel's overwhelming fear as he approached and drained it all, becoming more than satiated by it. Hollow moved in front of the monster and roared again, caterwauling even louder this time before charging the beast head on. He tried to slice upwards and gut the monster like a fish. Hollow was not worried about getting hurt. The onslaught of nearby fear was enough to maintain him at full power, which meant any damage dealt to his body would pass through him like he was made of mist instead.

Rin stayed glued to Burn's side and nodded. She tried to take deep breaths to manage her fear.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:48 am

Burn smiled " my job is to do this... see idiot citizens over there thinking they can take it?" he grinned lighting up that ally and systematically lighting each and every ally leading, and then cut off the road with a road of flame... the flames didn't lick or burn what there master told them not to touch, but the heat they blazed was enough to make anything turn back. " and you see, it won't harm anything I don't tell them too." he grinned. " now sit back and wait for flyer, who get flames shot at them if they be week ones."

The beast bellowed, annoyed by the flea, and grabbed hallow, throwing him with flames equal that of burns. Bellowing much like a raging beast, in the direction he was tossed. Turning he bellowed, his pray still there, trembling. Both fits coming down now all most in slow motion on the Death angles body.

Blaze made it, depite being shoved out of the way, made it and just barely got his scythe out, and just barely made it to sand infront of her with scyth across his back so that the shaft would catch the blows, and they did. Pushing up, he lifted his scythe and the full force of both the monsters fists up over his head " you know I am going to feel that in the morning." he said as the monster reered, and snarled to smash again " oh no were not doing that again, how about you try something sharp?" he said swinging his scythe effortlessly in total harmony with its master, to on an up wards leap slice all ten knuckles wide open.

The monster Screamed this time in PAin, as it staggered back.

Spade got into the middle of it, and not sure what to do " blaze what are we going to do."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:02 am

Rin smiled some. "That's a really neat trick. I don't really have powers. I'm from a really weak family on the power front."

Seeing his thunder stolen by Blaze, growled and roughly dragged Ravina up before pouncing on the monster's shoulders and savagely ripping a nice strip of flesh off with his sharp teeth.

Ravina grabbed her scythe and just watched the fight. She stood and hugged herself. She felt useless, something she was more than familiar with.

A new character stepped into the fight. Or rather, flew in. Thick ropes of shadows lashed around the monster as the second in command to this subtly powerful Realm took control of the situation. The monster was completely immobilized. The being was tall and thin, but had glittering black eyes, hair, and wings like a clear night sky, and his musculature spoke that if in a fight, it was a certainty he could at least hold his own. He looked over at Blaze calmly. "Outlander, is this a friend of yours?"

Nior came out of Noc's Tower and ran over to Ravina, completely out of breath at this point.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:27 am

Brun patted her on the head " its ok... powers are overrated really, I mean look at these wings, I all most trip over them>"

Blaze grinned " that is what we on the other side, Call work, sorry work just love to go ware work isn't suppost too. Don't worry when lord midnight fixes the ripple into a proper gate.... there will be a barrier in place, so our problems no longer become your problems... Untill then enjoy the week of hell."

Spade began to jump up and down " ITS MINE, ITS ON MY LIST! OH GOOD!" she said grinning " no offence, but really its our problem, and he just showed up my my list. so Lord Death might have an idea ware we are... " she grinned " now may I please go to work."

Blaze rubbed his shoulder " yes please go to work, so that I can get the boogie at four o clock... " he said rubbing his head " we got a soul caller in the forest, I am sure i can end that quick.." He sighed " Just so you know, If I should die spade, I want to be cremated and yes let burn do it." he said walking off into the forest.

Mean while, as a now clothed Nina sneaked out, to assess the creature causing pain and distruction, she screamed. Hearing the reaper's soul call in the distance was painful for her.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:46 am

Erebus frowned and used his shadows to bring all four of the outlanders front and center. He did not look happy one bit. "Listen here, you lot," He said in a soft and serious tone. "I do not appreciate this little fiasco. We gave you sancuary, and you let this thing from your world threaten our people that welcomed you with open arms. Be thankful that we are still letting you stay here for now. But if you dare threaten or allow something from your world so much as threaten this city again, all four of you will be punished severely." He then released the squad and turned to Spade. "Other Shadow, end this now or I will end it myself."

Hollow went over to Nina. He held and stroked her as he tried to calm her down. Realizing something was hurting her ears, Hollow got an idea. He focused, and the two Nightmares were transported to the Second Dream Realm. This specific section was a sunny meadow. "Is this better?" He asked his mate.

Rin watched Erebus's scold awkwardly, not entirely sure what to do now.

Nior helped get Ravina back to the Taurus House and went to work patching his friend up. He splinted her wing last, the apendege folding awkwardly along her back now. "How are you feeling?" He asked kindly.

Ravina sighed. "Awful." She said. When questioned how so, she answered in full. "I couldn't do anything. I failed again, Nior. I don't think I can do this anymore. I hurt and ache all over, and I was thrown hard enough one of my ears in ringing. A Nightmare did more than me. A Nightmare. How am I suppose to be an Angel of Death when I'm constantly needing saved from it." Ravina said as she wiped her eyes.

Nior whined softly and tried to console his friend as best he could, giving her a gantly hug, which she returned tightly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:02 am

Spade rolled her eyes and looked at her list " damn it death why do you have to be a Jack ars.." she sighed In a little bit of a snapp of her fingers, her shadows, had him smashed, to the ground, pinned, the creature still rampaging, but un able to harm a fly. She cracked her neck and hissed " I hate rune magic and he knows it, and what they hell he was sactioned for death death five insert the proper F bomb here. seconds ago... Oh when I GET HOME< I AM GOING TO GIVE THAT OVER SIZED POMPUS ars WHO CALLS HIMSELF THE GOD OF DAMN DEATH A SWITCH FOR HIS OWN ars. THATS RIGHT I AM GOING STRAIGHT TO HIS WIFE FOR THIS ONE." she said after she hissed the 45 words she had to say in the old toung, the runes apearing down the monstersback and arm,s across each knuckle, and around the monster's chest. " insert the proper F bomb here. hell" she said when done, then glared hottily at the winged guy who scolded them " Listen here big fellow, if you have a problem with any one of us out landers, take it up with Lord Death, andf or the damn sams hell record, you can insert the proper F bomb here. take it up with LORD MIDNGIHT HIMSELF ABOUT THE DAMN PORTAL GATE THING NOT WORKING OR EVEN EXISTING AND IT JUST SUCKING insert the proper F bomb here. ars WHOLES FROM THAT SIDE TO THIS... So if you would like to properly go through the proper channels liek a peace loveing person you think you are, then I suggest file out compalin form 45 of the property distruction cause, and he will get back to you." she cracked her knuckles " because quite frankly we would have been just peachy sitting her drining a cup of tea till the portal opens, we didn't bring said insert the proper F bomb here.."

Monster now much smaller and much more of a male and much more human looking " My name is bob not insert the proper F bomb here., though I guess insert the proper F bomb here. will do."

Burn shook his head " Its goingtobe a long week, can you contact death through your listand tell him to get MIdnight over here?"

The beating of wings, mighty and massive, came as the female death Angle come from a portal she seriously tore through a forming ripple there, Landing with the grace of her species she smiled her head held high " ware is the nightmare NIna? The Reaper Blaze I know ware he is, I see LOrd burn is with you, I come at Lord deaths orders, I had to await 45 mineuts for a shimmer, He knows your over hear, and has sent me since lord midnight has yet to get off his ars, there isn't a filter in place... please bare with us... lord hades lost his temper twice."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:17 am

The moon above shattered in a briefly blinding light. When it faded, the moon was no longer in the sky, and a new person had appeared. She stood barely over five feet tall, and had an incredibly slender build. Her long, midnight black hair tumbled and cascaded behind her in curls studded with tiny white diamonds. Her eyes, framed by long and dark lashes, were a glittering and solid black, and staring into them was like looking into the heart of the night sky. Her skin was milky white, and she had a softly shimmering sheer dress on in a deep shade of blue-purple. She was Noc, the Goddess and Mistress of this realm, and perhaps the most powerful of all the leaders of the Realms. She looked around her, her gaze resting briefly on each of the outlanders before she spoke seemingly to no one in particular. "I wish to have everything explained to me now. What is going on, and why are my people and my realm seeming to be in danger?" She asked calmly and softly. Shade would soon find out if she tried, that her voice no longer works, and she is fixated to the point where she stands.

Erebus looked down respectfully as Noc took control of the situation. He did his job and made sure no harm came to his consort, although he knew nothing could touch her unless she allowed it.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:39 am

The angle, looked at her taking her measure before speaking in a formal tone " The four people under Lord Death's and Lord Are's respectable domains, were sucked into your realm some time yesterday. Now normally Lord midnight, ruler of all gods, and ruler of all dominion. See's the ripples as vales break, and respectfully fixes them, making a gate if you will, these gates also contain filters, so that our problems do not well pass through, such as poor bob hear, who hit manhood, and no longer could control his rampaging powers... and like the reaper, that Reaper blaze is handling, who's soul is calling, and Unfortunately when a male reaper's soul starts to call, another must answer it. " she left it at that. She gave a small smile " So you see, good law abiding citizens who would have loved to vacation here, such as the Reaper blaze, the Demon Lord burn, the Nightmare lady Nina, and the High shadow Spade, and that also includes me Lady Aurora of the high council under Lord Death himself, " she paused " I have come to say, it has been now brought to Lord Midnights attention that he might have miss calculated when the next portal ripple would happen. Lord Death has sent me to assure, no further issues, such as the monster bob, who aren't quite sanctioned for death, as he holds a power, that can solve our temporary situation, or I assure you, Lady Spade would not have needed to waste her breath on the likes of his kind... and well, Reaper Blaze, is currently doing what he is blood bound to do. That takes the life of a reaper who's so crazed his soul calls for his own death." she said adding that in for more clarification. Then Raised an eyebrow " and I ask again WARE IS LADY NINA." she demanded of no one at all. " Lord Hades will be most displeased if such as a hair is split on that ones head."

Blaze kinda limped, back, clothing nearly shredding blood seeping from wounds " I need a beer.... a really tall beer... " he said tears streeming down his face " I should have known.... It was uncle jeb." he cried tears coming down his face now " Uncle jeb, I knew when aunti mary died, that would be the end of it, that was his last thread keeping his last thread of sanity intact.." he shook his head " I need that beer." he said sobering up some.

Burn nodded " Aurora, please stop calling me Lord Burn, Dad isn't dead yet."

Nina nodded " yes much better, your ok?" she asked him.Her cute little pouty face visable.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:00 am

Noc nodded respectfully. Her questions for now having been answered, she in turn answered the angel's. "The Lady Nina is with her newly acquired consort in the Realms he calls home and holds power in. She is in quite safe hands, I assure you. Hollow saw her in pain from what I suppose was the soul calling, and he took her where she would not hear it.. Although if you have pressing need of her, I can try and contact my brother to bid them return here, since I have no power in his Realms." She said calmly. She noticed Blaze's pain and internal agony and walked over to him. She lightly touched his forehead with pleasantly cool fingers. He felt his pain ebb, both physical and emotional. "There. That should take the edge off." She told him kindly. "And if I may ask but one favor of you, Lord Reaper Blaze, is that you please be a little less harsh to Lady Ravina. She has fought harder than most to get to where she is, and all she wishes is to be seen as an equal." Her attention turned back to Aurora. "If it is not too much to ask, since you know your creatures more than I, is it possible you train some of my guard to be able to handle situations like this? Or at the least help protect my citizens, which came and settled here at the promise of a life of peace."

Hollow purred and rubbed her back with his knuckles when he heard she was feeling better. "I am unhurt." He told her. "By the way, welcome to part of my vast home. This is the second of the Seven Dream Realms."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:54 am

Aurora took a deep breath " it will be only for the week, so I see no need for such training, as no one with ill intent can actually pass through one of Lord Midnight's gates." She did, however, continue with " I see no good coming from such training, as the excessive force on your own people I do think would be ill advised if an upstart were to get, excited about his or her training. " taking another deep breath she then said " however, I do see, merit in teaching proper conflict avoidance techniques, we do not delight in innocent blood being spilled, nor do we delight in property damage. " she looked at the mess " I see lord burn has done is part to keep the damages at least somewhat contained.. anyway back on topic. Our Reapers, Shadows, and Death angles go through what is known as instinctual training, nightmares who sometimes do the bidding of their ruling god, do not have too, as they are born with these instincts. " she smiled " a small group, of maybe one or two, can use one on one training in the subject, Reaper class, Shadow class, and Death Angel class, instinctual classes, so that they can teach whoever they see fit. Meanwhile, you will have to come up with an adequate PSA, on how to evacuate areas while remaining calm, and allowing professionals to handle it. Which I am sure this realm isn't used too much Chaos, whereas our is ordered Chaos at times." she smiled " Bob, as penance, for your prior sins, you are under the rule of lord death, and you will also help, we do need a test dummy."

Bob nodded quickly " yes my lady."

Burn sighed " and I will sit in the corner or ware ever, and smile, keeping stupidity from getting the best of our little hot heads." he yawned " as for Nina, I wouldn't worry about her, she'll come back dragging her new fellow, sooner or later.. you know so we all can make " look what the cat drug in " jokes about it" he chuckled.

Blaze shrugged " I just need a beer first..... and a shower, and then I am all yours Lady aurora."

Spade just took a deep breath.

Nina smiled " it's quite pretty." she said licking his chin playfully " Sorry, that one's soul was screaming it starts out as a cry, the longer it goes, the more the soul screams in agony... getting louder and louder, and I unlike reapers and Shadows, don't have the ability to tone it down. " she shivered.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:13 am

Noc nodded and turned to Erebus. "Please go instruct the Night Stalkers to patrol the streets regularly, and to be vigilant to contain any more problems while getting everyone out of harms way." Erebus nodded and walked over to the building. Noc turned then to Shade, her expression as cold and unforgiving as a winter's moon. "As for you, be thankful I am not throwing you into mu dungeons, other Shadow. Your disrespect to my second in command is unforgivable, as his word and judgement as as good as mine in this realm. I know not of your world, and how lax such things are, but know this; here, you are not the strongest. I am the eldest living immortal in all of our realms, as well as the most powerful. And I am always watching my city and it's people. If I see or hear of you being shameful to me or my people again, if so much as a toe of yours is out of line, I will allow you to experience and define the original definition to the word lunatic." There was another bright flash of light, and Noc was gone. The moon was back in the night sky once again.

Ravina was still on the couch when Blaze walked back into the House. She looked at him before looking away angrily. She looked upset. Nior kept trying to softly comfort her, but eventually gave up and walked back outside to see what was going on.

Hollow stroked her cheek. "This is one of the prettier realms, yes. The deeper into the Dream Realms you go, however, the more hostile and creepy it becomes, until you reach the Seventh Dream Realm, where people experience the physical manifestations of there worst fears, as well as it being the home and birthplace of my breed of Nightmares."

Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:43 am

Blaze opened the fridge got his beer eased into the couch, cracked it open and sighed " That does it, I am filing for early retirement, hang my scythe on the mantel, keep what sanity I have left, get myself a nice picket fence, grow herbs for potions, make my living that way, get married and have kids, hopefully all girls, and live happily ever after." he whimpered " when did I start talking to myself... eh dad said most reapers end up talking to themselves sane or nuts they all do it."

Spade snorted " well when I go home, I am not coming back," she said " seriously he was off base, and I told him off."

Aurora rolled her eyes " and you probably cursed, and were a little bit snippy." she shrugged " Seriously this whole thing is just a darn mess, I would rather just have lord midnight create the gate, and close it off for good." she sighed " and its looking like that." She took a deep breath " which is another reason why I didn't think having her people learn anything but how to stay out of trouble during the week that the 'problems' can come through. I am sure that, um, friend Lady NIna has picked up, will fallow her in the end, Lord midnight will not risk, having Lord Hades starting a coo." She sighed " so it will remain open till Nina is on the other side, and then be shut for ever."

Burn sighed " I see so that is how it is to be. I don't blame Midnight, It is good however he is allowing the ' people' here decide who grew attached to us, if they want to go over to stay... I guess also to pleed case for a continuous open gate. Or at least a time lock one, like the realm of sabers has."

Nina giggled " is that so... ware all you big bad cuddly little nightmares come from." she smiled playfully pinning him " It must be full of puppies and kittys, and so many rainbows." she was being sarcatic in a teasing playful manor. She kissed him then " silly nightmare."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:55 am

Nior came out just in time to hear that. He hadn't quite reached them yet, but the thought and words stung him. He would... have to choose? He really liked Spade a lot, but enough to abandon all his friends and best friend to follow? He wiped his eyes a little and slipped out into the wilder woods beyond the Wood of Doorways. The Wraiths that lived there wouldn't bother him because they didn't care about Shadows. They weren't good sport.

Ravina kept her gaze fixated forward, decidedly away from Blaze. the girl had been crying, and her puffy red eyes were testimony to it. She sighed a little. "At least you can do your job..." She muttered. She half didn't care if Blaze answered her or not.

Rin smiled a little. "I'd like to go with you all if it's okay." Her family would understand. Demons in this world were generally not overly familial creatures outside of the royal family and incubi and succubi.

Hollow chuckled softly and the scenery changed to that of a black and twisted world. It was eerily quiet and held a creepy tone to it. "This is the Sixth Dream Realm. When people fall asleep, this is where all of their bad dreams and normal nightmares take place."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:22 am

Nina grinned " now this looks like our shadow realm" she giggled, licking his nose, " hmm you know, your extra sexy under me." she teased.

Burn grinned " cool, I would love to show you around my castle." he said smiling brightly at her " and ya the lovely Aurora did say it would be ok."

Spade sighed " Well me and blaze will be the only two not bringing anyone back... so I hope they are ok having a nightmare and a demon negotiate Gate rights." she sighed " I know the one gate has a workers visa... thing going on... that still in effect?"

Aurora giggled " yes, and a friend of mine thinks that job is utter torment, opening and closing the damn thing all day... but with an unstable gate for a month, people had no choice but to get jobs over there, some of which kept them, and other well fell in love, and wanted to keep their jobs, so we have an influx still of our people going over there for work, and their people going over here for family reasons.. then back to work or what other matters they have."

Blaze looked at her rolled his eyes and then stretched out so his head was in her lap " well you might be not so great at your job, but let me tell you... at least your job doesn't entail taking the lives of little children, family members, friends, at least, you don't have to end the lives of people you grew up with... and see them in that wild miserable state, and know that one day, a reaper will come for you, and you will be the one, slicing a scar across his heart, or hers."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:37 am

Hollow merely purred and kissed her deeply and sexily. He was not concerned here. He was among the strongest Nightmares, and only a really stupid one with a death wish would try and attack a male lavishing his chosen mate.

Rin smiled happily at the idea she could go with Burn. "That would be very cool. I don't really have a job here, but are there any you would recommend a foreigner over there?"

Ravina looked down at Blaze a bit and swallowed. After a few moments, she tried to inch away every so slightly. "But you have something you can definitely be. I... I'm not even suppose to be a Death Angel. The only way I can do the job is if Nior makes sure I don't die every five seconds and I get assigned easy missions. And I can't even seem to do those. I'm only half Death Angel, and the best I can do is summon a scythe."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:50 am

Blaze purred " well if you weren't so damn mean to me, I could show you how to not be a total let down to yourself, I think your fine just the way you are, but..." he said " you could stop being so darn mean." he said looking at her " I am a lover not a fighter." he snorted " my whole race, the best they can do is summon a blade, putt up three kinds of shields, give the kiss of death it turns people into ghosties, and telaport which which everyone can do... and I mean everyone." he yawned " and on the rare occasion we are stronger, then most, and actually posses powers, greater than the breed norm, you are insert the proper F bomb here. rare... and those insert the proper F bomb here. rare reapers, have a chance of having baby shadows... and thats how my baby cousin was brought into this world, and baby shadows, are basically reapers times 100,000 through in the power of shadows, take a way the blade, and toss in a realm, ta da... and death Angles omg those things are insert the proper F bomb here. scary." he grinned " but sweet hear, if you weren't so mean, I could show you how to be a strong hardened bastard who gets insert the proper F bomb here. up like I do but keeps on ticking."

Spade pouted " well maybe I should ask if Nior wants to come to plead this realms case?" she asked. " I will have to ask him, he wouldn't do it because he likes me or anything."

Aurora nodded " yes, and I will keep an eye on things to say the least, more or less bob"

Bob sighed " I am going to be the blunt end of everything aren't i?"

Nina grinned " by the way, you were very sexy hurting dear bob" she purred " so very sexy." the ran her fingers down his chest.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:09 am

Ravina looked down at Blaze and just took a moment to really study him. She had been lied to before, but he seemed to be honest. She listened to him and mentally traced the lines of his face. Interesting. One corner of his mouth rose ever so slightly more when he smiled. "I... can try to be a little less mean..." She said quietly. "It's just... I want to be a Death angel so badly, and you kept saying I wasn't... I felt like I had something I had to prove. A point I had to make." She said as she looked away from the Reaper.

Before anyone could disperse, a new character stepped onto the scene. This was a guy who appeared in his early twenties with electric blue eyes and short, spiky auburn hair. He was twirling a black metal scythe around like it was no problem. He looked around at the demon, angel, and Shadow. "Are you the foreigners I was told about?" He asked. Hie eyes seemed to be serious, like he rarely was made happy.

Hollow purred and kissed her neck. "Why thank you, my queen." He rumbled as he stroked her lower back lightly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next