Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Worlds Collide...

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

When Worlds Collide... - Page 3 Empty Re: When Worlds Collide...

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:31 am

Nina grinned inches from his face " awe I am sorry I guess you wouldn't know that my realms fanged nightmares have venom... " she purred " they say its better then sex, its to keep our meals happy while we feed" she giggled " but it seems... the nightmares of this realm ride it a little harder than the boys back home." she grinned licking his lips " i guess you won't want me biting you any more, pitty your anger is spicy and i love spicy food." she said.

Blaze laughed " OH is that what you do every night... I see... your poor scythe... I wouldn't want to be jammed up there every night"

Burn tisked " will you two stop, your giving my virgin ears a blush... " he teased " for the record not a virgin I just want those two two year olds to grow up and get a room." he said shaking his head.

Spade blushed a little " Night, what ever you want to do, Nior means night ware I come from." she giggled.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:44 am

Hollow felt those emotions flare, and he growled softly, although it sounded a little more like a deep and throaty purr. He leaned forward to kiss her deeply.

Ravina stood up and went to punch Blaze in the face. She did not take kindly to her and her scthe being insulted like that.

Rin just suddenly seemed really interested in whatever else. " My uncle is actually an incubus. Nice guy, actually. Sends me birthday cards and twenties every year."

"Oh, uh, that's neat." Nior said lamely. He mentally kicked himself in the shin as they walked back. He tried not to look at Spade. He already thought his heart was about to pound out of his chest, and if he looked at her, it just might.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:52 am

Spade hugged her bottle of anti allergy perfum close and kinda pouted a bit saying not even above a whisper " did I do something wrong." she said hoping she hadn't flirted with a guy that was taken or something, she would have hate to have done that.

Blaze ducked kicked tossed her over him and pinned her to the floor " oh, so your the only one who can toss the insults... sweet heart ware I am from if your going to dish em you best learn to take em." he said looking at her " too bad your kinda cute, but your attiude sucks." he said getting up " and your a little week in the fight zone, but then again I doubt a 300 pound monster barels in here in total rage mode every four minuets."

Burn blinked " whats a succubus? " he asked quite utterly confused. " is that a I don't even know what that would be?"

NIna broke the kiss " oh does the meany want to now play? Fine, but when were done don't expect me to call you later after all I don't take light of people who are out to kill me." she said slidding a hand down to find his member.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:11 am

Nior lead her to the Taurus house, just in time to see Blaze pin Ravina, which seemed to be what she expected, seeing that her next move was to bruise his manhood with her knee. He flinched at that. "Ravina..." he whined.

Ravina slammed her knee as hard as she physically could in Blaze's groin. She smiled at him sweetly. "Then I suggest you shut the insert the proper F bomb here. up."

Rin looked at him in confusion before she remembered he wasn't from around here. "An incubus, or succubus if you're female, is a type of demon that is hypersexualized and needs sex to maintain control and function right. If maintained, they're actually genuinely nice people."

Hollow made that deep and throaty purring sound again before he lifted her up, one hand stroking her upper thigh as he did so. He was already kind of hard, and was a big boy down there too. He carried her to a bedroom and closed the door before setting Nina on the bed and resuming the deep kiss she broke. For someone who didn't feel emotions normally, he was a good kisser.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:21 am

Blaze whinned, as the cup reapers were required to ware, kinda broke. He glared at her " Gee didn't know i had to shut up, when I was just asking you if you wanted a damn sandwich, gues that makes you a total Female dog now doesn't it." he said limping.

Spade inwardly winced " considering male reapers are required to ware a cup, I think she just shattered his... and he might need stiches.... ochy... Blaze you all right.... " he growled glaring at Rave " you know if you kill my cousin I will choak the ever loveing life out of you." she said skirting towards him " you ok... blaze talk to me ok." she said the worry and care plastered on her face.

Brun looked at the chaos while listening to her " So thats whats wrong with the Ravina she's part incubus succubus.... that explains everything."

Nina purred against his kiss, unzipping his pants, and kicking off her shoes. tailing fingers down his back, and tugging at his shirt.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:33 am

Nior sighed and took Ravina out to the back to talk to her in private. The Shadow made sure that he could talk to his friend in private. After a while, Nior came back in alone, still looking upset. He walked over to Blaze. "Are you okay? I'm sorry for how Rav has been treating you. She's not usually this rude and this physical."

Rin shook her head. "No. She's very much all angel. She wouldn't be working for Ezekiel if she wasn't Micheal wouldn't allow anything but purebred angels working for the Archangel Council."

Hollow purred and stripped down. He was pretty nicely cut under those clothes. He broke the kiss but a moment. Hollow stroked her skin lightly with his claws, not hard enough to draw blood,
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:44 am

Blaze took a deep breath and held up a finger, as he reached down into his pants and pulled what was a very broken and shattered cup out " no I am not all right... " he said " smiling " I was three inches away from becoming a unit... he said pulling out a piece of cup with a little blood on it, " don't worry that's just my inner thy that needs stitches..."

Spade pouted " I don't have my first aid kid... " she said " do you have yours? " she asked, quite worried " I did have it but this morning's monster kinda blew up mine." she said sadly.

Burn shrugged " your angle council sounds a bit uptight... " he sighed " if not you two, I can always characterize it."

Nina moaned, " come on big boy, stop toying with me." she teased, licking his chin, and then sicking her fangs into his neck.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:55 am

Nior left and returned with a kit from the bathroom. "Here. will this do? Although if you don't want thread stitches, I can use the power I have here to stitch it up using shadows. It usually heals a little faster and leaves little to no scar."

Rin shrugged. "It's only Micheal. He's, ah, racist against demons and fallen angels. As in, very racist. The rest are actually pretty respectful."

Hollow purred deeply. Nina could taste his passion and lust amplify more from her bite and he thrust hard and deep in her. He was nice and big and hard now, and didn't hold anything back.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:01 am

Blaze shook his head " I am fine with thread... " he said smiling " and I can do it myself, just ah, point me to the bathroom." he said

Spade whined " well maybe Nior should go with you... just incase, I know you don't want me to stare at your jumk trying to fix it."

Burn smiled " Still offering to cauterize it." he then shrugged " you should totally come live with us on the other side of the gate when it opens, no racism... just true facts."

nina moaned but kept her teeth burried into his neck, feeding off his constant supply of anger, while her hips moved with his.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:15 am

Nior nodded. "The bathroom is this way. I'll stay close by if you need anything." the male Shadow offered.

Rin smiled. "I may consider that actually. It'd be fun to see your world." She liked the thought the more she thought about it.

Hollow purred that deep throaty purr and pounded deeper and harder as he started to climax.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:34 am

Blaze limped to the bath room and was in there about 20 or so minuets before coming out " well I shall live to reproduce.... " he said smiling " though I shall not speak to a winged thingy no more."

Spade sighed " oh good." she said and idly hugging Nior " my cousins is going to be fine isn't that great."

Nina gasped pulling out her fangs, as she started too " Oh dear god thats good."

Burn grinned " you would rather like it I am sure."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:51 am

Nior was about to say something when Spade hugged him. He was quiet and stiff as he was hugged. The Shadow's face was a lovely shade of red.

Hollow purred and moaned a deep and throaty noise before he climaxed deep inside her. He purred and started to kiss down Nina's neck. He still felt a bit lustful.

Rin smiled. She now looked forward to it. "How long do you think until a stable portal happens?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:59 am

Burn sighed " a week, lord midnight is on vacation and that is when he said he would be back, death could get someone to open it, but you know, the chances of it being completely stable and not temporary is slim."

Spade let go of him " did I do something wrong again?" she asked hanging her head.

Blaze rolled his eyes " awe why don't you two kiss all ready.. " he shook his head " I am just going to ice my crotch"

Nina moaned and panted as she had climaxed with him giggling she said " oh is my big and strong boy, still feeling frisky... " she purred.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:08 am

Rin nodded a little. "Well, while you're here, do you want to see hell? If we are lucky, we may be able to come across Lazarus. If anyone could make a gate in this world to yours, it would be the Demon Lord of Knowledge and Magic himself."

"Wh-what?" Nior stammered. "I... Uh... I need to go to the bathroom..." He said lamely and left. Idiot. There were a thousand smoother ways to have handled that, like, actually hugging her back.

Hollow chuckled and looked at her in the eyes. He stroked her cheek with his claws. "Are you complaining, vixen?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:17 am

Burn yawned " nah, I think its getting to that magical hour little demons such as myself go nappy nap." he grinned " its just finding some place to go nappy nap."

Blaze shook his head " awe spade.... don't look like a disgruntled muppet, your seriously not going to cry are you." he said a little loud by the bathroom door, pulling her into his arms " your cousin is fine, and as for shadow boy, I am sure he just really needed to pee or fart." he grinned " no one wants to piss them selves or fart around a pretty girl."

Spade sniffled.

NIna grinned " no complaints from this girl, but I don't know... I never pegged you as the type to be frisky still." she grinned " I wonderif your allso a cuddler." she teased licking his ear " the best of both worlds."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:24 am

Rin tilted her head. "There should be bedrooms all around in here. I was going to try and find one upstairs somewhere."

Nior felt even more awful and embarrassed now. He decided to wait in there until Spade at least wasn't right outside. Nior just needed some time to collect himself.

Hollow purred. "Your damn bite allows me to feel. Must be a side effect of the varying species of Nightmares. As far as the cuddling is concerned, I wouldn't oppose it as of now..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:37 am

Burn grinned " lead the way, because any longer and I am going to sleep on this table...." he laughed at that throught.

Blaze smiled " come on lets fallow the demons and get some sleep... and then you can sware of cute shadows again for another week>"

Spade poked him in the ribbs " thats mean."

Blaze whimpered " ouch.... you savage."

Spade looked at him " your ribbs are still bruised from that guy?"

Blaze nodded " ya something like that."

Nina giggled, kissing his nose, " is that so... well your so cute I might keep you." she said grinning. She started playing with his hair as she cuddled close to him, " and you do smell nice... " she licked his chin " and did I mention your sexy and spicy."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:43 pm

Rin smiled and took Burn's hand as she led the winged demon upstairs. She released his hand just before opening a door. "Who's room will this be?" She asked him with a smile.

Nior swallowed and buried his face in his knees. Now he felt even more awful. He stayed in that bathroom until he was fairly certain everyone was in their rooms before creeping out and quietly just curling up on the couch. He sniffled a little and wiped his eyes. He didn't mean to make Spade upset. He liked her a lot, and wasn't sure how to talk to girls he found cute to start with, let alone one flirting with him.

Hollow purred and kept Nina close. "Among my kind, it is usually traditional to keep and protect our mated females until either we die, or we are dueled for her and lose. But worry not on the second one. I am one of the strongest of my kind."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:57 pm

Nina giggled " hmm I like a guy with bite." she said continuing to play with his hair. " fear not my big strong feller, there isn't a male who would dare touch me back home." she teased grinning " not after I slaughter my cheating ex. I could taste is lies." she purred in his ear, grinning " i like you honesty gives Anger a good spice."

Brun grinned " Mine." he said smiling. Giving her a sweet smile.

Spade rolled her eyes " then this one over hear will be mine, and blaze you better sleep in the one next over."

Blaze snorted " like I could limp much further then that."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:10 pm

Hollow purred. "Well, you are far hotter and more interesting than the few feral females of my kind." He rumbled in a low tone. "And I try to be honest. I have also learned how to twist the truth if need be to reach my ends." He added in a sexily evil voice.

Rin smiled back. "Well, would you like a teddy bear to snuggle with tonight? I am sure I could do if you want one." She flirted.

Nior couldn't sleep that night, and stayed in the living room. Ravina came back in the middle of the night and talked to her shadowy friend before she went upstairs. She had a couple things to do, which she did, before she went to bed.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:51 pm

Nina grinned " is that so, " she said scratching now his head " your such a cute sexy guy, I think I will keep you and call you muffins." she teased, scratching behind his ears.

Burn laughed " only, if said teddy doesn't mind me snoring... the chaos I can cause when these things get itchy, and I am not responsible for a wing in the face."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:56 pm

Hollow frowned and looked a bit like a kicked puppy from hell. "But I don't like that name. I don't wanna be called Muffins...." He looked borderline depressed now. Having emotions was awkward and awful.

Rin smiled. "I sleep like the dead. I don't mind so long as you don't mind me cuddling you in my sleep."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:05 pm

Nina giggled " omg, your so cute, I think your better as a spicy tamale then a muffin." she grinned " maybe even a my chilly pepper."

Burn grinned " only if you scratch my wings in that god aweful spot they like to itch at."

( you can bring us into the next day when ever you want)
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:15 pm

Rin smiled and scratched where Burn wanted, as well as deciding to give him a full back and shoulder massage. She was pretty good at it too. That night when they actually went to sleep, Rin did indeed sleep like the dead, and snuggled right next to Burn the whole night.

Early the next morning, Ravina made breakfast. She cooked some wicked good pancakes, and made a huge batch. She put what she didn't get for herself in the oven to stay warm while everyone else woke. They could get the pancakes when they were up and hungry.

On an unrelated note, when Blaze woke up, there were cups on his bedstand, as if to replace the one that broke. Whoever left them there clearly didn't know what size he needed, so there was an assortment of sizes, and two of each size.

Nior ate and left. While he was here, he may as well check in with the Shadow's HQ. Halfway there, he turned around and walked back. He would ask Shade if she wanted to see it. If she even wanted to talk to him. He whimpered softly at the thought and sat on the couch next to Ravina as she ate. His friend rubbed his back a little comfortingly. She knew what was eating him. "You'll do fine." She assured him.

Hollow, being a Nightmare, didn't sleep because he couldn't. He didn't mind. He just held Nina close all night, even after the effects of her venom wore off and he went back to feeling next to nothing.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:55 pm

Blaze was first to rise, with a mighty yawn. He cocked his head at the cups, sitting on the dresser, shrugged, and slected the larger one, as he wasn't quite sure which one he needed anymore and his last one was tight. It was a good fit, put his pants on, forgo'd a shirt, and stalked into the kitchen area, with a long yawn, got a bottle of water out of the fridge, and drank most of it, befor turning. The scars on his back were thick, ropped, and horrible, fresh red ones, streeked to crisscross, and old white ones, dotted here and there. Some still so new, they had stitches still in place, making his back look like an odd vango painting. It did take 60 days for a scar on a reaper to fade into nothing after all.

Spade was soon to follow, dressed, and ready to go, a bit hyper, and smelling minty. Darting into the kitchen to look to see if it had her favorite juice with out noticing blaze.

Burn yawned, and flexed, which sent him falling out of bed, his wings bing the culprit " ouch.." he said as he had fallen awkwardly.

Nina woke much like a cat, stretching her full body in a kinky way, and yawned in the same manner a cat would, before curlling back up and grinning like the cat that just caught the mouse " shall i eat my breakfest?" she asked the handsom fellow beside her " hmm, breakfest in bed this morning too>"

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next