Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Worlds Collide...

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

When Worlds Collide... - Page 5 Empty Re: When Worlds Collide...

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:26 am

Aurora spoke first " Yes, why do you ask." she said eyes betraying her boredom at the new comers " are you one of this realm chosen?" she asked idly.

Blaze laughed a little " you are the farthest thing from one or our Death Angles as one could get... But in this realm you are a death Angle, " he said " in mine you probably would be just an angle wish a nice neat trick they could do... Thus the confusion" he said grinning " but I can show you I can teach you, I can make you stronger, I can whip you into something equal to a reaper in my world, because if I could put you on par with Lady Aurora, well if you meat her, you will undersand, she's on par with the gods, no one unless born there is getting there." he sighed " you know your comfy."

Nina giggled into his ear " oh since when am I a queen." she tased bitting his ear, effectivly nibbling on it.

Spade raised an eye brow " looks like lunch to me.." she teased openly

Burn shrugged " I am the demon in this equasion, its all bobs fault."

Bob sighed " I might be amonster, but do remember I all most cleaned all your clocks"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:34 am

The newcomer raised an eyebrow. He didn't want to be here either, but had no choice. "My uncle asked my dad to send either me or one of my brothers to help out with handling things, since the current rep for him is, well, still in training. I am fairly certain you will be glad you have me instead of my brothers, and instead of the death angel you currently have under my Uncle's jurisdiction."

Ravina debated on it. She debated on if she wanted to take the reaper up on his offer, and debated on what exactly she thought of him. For the time being, she remained quiet.

Hollow's ear twitched, but otherwise he didn't seem to mind. "Well, I thought you said females were dominant in your kind." He purred.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:47 am

Nina giggled " they are... but queen ship more like royal pain." she giggled " don't worry I am good girl." she said kissing him " who really thinks your cute." she said before biting into his neck, not honestly to feed but knew he needed to feed in order to honestly get hot and bothered.

Aurora yawned " Oh dear, one of those... " she said " shall we have blaze, go first, oh maybe we shouldn't.... blaze might kill him... hmm bob why don't you start "

Bob sighed " you know, I am starting to think you really hate me?"

Aurora purred " why bob what ever gave you that idea, all this property damage is just a drop in the bucket compaired to what you did back home... Dear dear bob, how I loath you."

Spade grinned " I vote Blaze, got to start from the bottom up."

Burn sighed " well I will go fetch him then" he said but he licked Rin in passing to fetch him.

Blaze grinned " your even pretty cute... " he said leaning up and out and out kissing her.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:55 am

Hollow purred, low and deep. Oh yes, this woman is his now. "Shall I show you how my kind hunt?" He asked in a low tone.

The stranger sighed. "Why are you insisting on doing this?" He asked. "I will warn you now that while I am getting better at controlling it, I still can till someone by just touching them. I don't want to kill any of you unless I have to." He stopped twirling his scythe and stood, ready to fight if need be. He didn't want to, but if he had to fight to make everyone happy, so be it.

Rin giggled and gave Burn a flirty smile after he licked her. She returned the gesture by kissing his cheek. "Hey, hot stuff."

Ravina froze and stared at Blaze with wide eyes as he kissed her. She pushed him away after a short moment and stood. "Blaze... you're drunk." She said before she went upstairs and closed the door to the bedroom she picked. What was that all about? Why was he doing that?
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:35 am

Blaze sighed and got up padded down by where Ravina went and knocked on the door, " for the record, I am not drunk, Reapers of my kind can't get drunk, unless they drink wine... " he scoffed " and besides if three sips of anything got me drunk, I would be the world's worst light weight." He knocked again " come on, don't be like this, I could smell you all over this morning's special delivery in my room, so I know the ice queen has a heart... but hey, if my sweet Angle girl, ever wants to come out and play... I would be more than happy, or should I insult you, I haven't dated anyone in the past 4 years... maybe I am going crazy and I will just die alone, like so many of my kind does." he said stalking away from her door, looking out the window " Huh, who's the pompous prick outside, who thinks he's the ruler of the universe wielding a toy scythe?" he ground " he's not your boyfriend is he?"

Burn laughed " So you're telling me you are a NightCreeper Vine." he chuckled a bit at that " little dude, we have plants back home that boast more." he yawned " I will go get blaze, lesson teaching really is his mojo... "

Aurora nodded " yes, lesson Teaching really is blaze's mojo, so is destroying a whole 19th-century old world villa... and... well let's not continue with his lovely track record."

Spade sighed " don't be too hard on him, you know that was his 13th birthday, and his first time fighting, he had problems putting up his star." she grinned " but my cousin did manage to purge the whole village like requested, monsters and all.. " Then she yawned, " I am going to go find, Noir." she beamed " let me know when my lovely cousin is done breaking him in."

Bob smiled " I am just going to sit here and pretend I don't exist... like a good pet monster."

Aurora patted him on the head "Good boy."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:03 am

Ravina came out only to see who the heck Blaze was talking about. She paled a little. The Death Angel clearly knew and recognized who was outside. "What is he doing here? What is Michelangelo, the half-angel, half-human nephew of my doing here?" Ravina notedly hadn't answered if she was intimate with this guy, but her body language suggested she definitely knew him well and personally. She sighed a little and looked at Blaze. Did he really plan on showing Michelangelo of all people a one-two? "Blaze, be careful around him. Not many know this, but he can siphon your life force away at a good distance with that scythe of his..."

The newcomer, Michelangelo, merely waited. This reaper better be a good fight, if he was half as good as these people were cracking him up to be. He noted that they both destroyed a village at age thirteen. How interesting...

Nior was still in the Wraith's Wood. He had been crying, his heart feeling torn about what to choose. Did he choose the girl of his dreams, or everything and everyone he knew? He probably wouldn't even be useful in her world, and thus a burden.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:30 pm

Blaze looked at her " Interesting," he sighed his expression looking rather grave " well it looks like I won't get to play with your little boy toy... looks like death updated my list." he said grinning " oh and good choice of words Death, because I sure as hell, wasn't going to use anything more than, extreme force, and Fatal measures. " he shook his head " But I guess that one is not going to take lightly to a good chat and will probably have to have his whole body broken before he wants to learn how to stay alive." he snorted " Guess he could watch... " he grinned walking out " off to slay the wizard today, off to slay the berserk demon's way, off to slay the monster fair, off to slay without a care, it's time to weather the blizzard, off to slay, off to slay, off to slay the sun, of to slay the moon, off to slay noon, it's time to weather the monsoon, off to slay, off to slay, down by the river, down in the valleys, by every quiet pond and tree, lies my brother now wild and free, off to slay so that won't be me, let me stay and wonder more, let me slay one last song, down by the river, down by the stream, slays the one forgotten by life's dream." he started to hum, as he was walking off into the distance now.

Aurora smiled " please have patience, it seems our lord and master, has detected another... what do the reapers call them these days?" she thought for a moment " boogie, no wait that is another reaper who's soul is calling, hmm, oh right, Cod red." she grinned looking at bob " Sorry if its a friend of yours."

Bob rolled his eyes " not really, if its a Rampager, no, rampagers pull each other apart. No, thank you, besides Monsters who have their powers under control, their control, would rather side with the damn Reapers, and you guys do Rune curse, from time to time, the ones who honestly do have good hearts. Wish to repent and are crying inside to please stop... I like all the other rampages before me, are very proud and thankful of our runes, it means we fought long and hard enough with ourselves to earn them."

Spade giggled " well I am going to find Noir, it's going to be a while before he's mine anyway... so... off to find said shadow guy." she bit her lip. Then gathered the shadows, and sent them out across the ground, eyes a strange glowing red. When her shadows found him, she smiled " Well I found em, wish me luck." she giggled her eyes already back to normal, as she literally melted into the shadows and in a ghostly voice since she was already in them " fastest way to travel is via shadow, and Lady Auror please keep my cousin from well you know." she said before leaving to meet Noir.

Nina giggled " is that so... and how does my baby hunt?" she grinned, licking his nose.

Burn sighed " well I guess I didn't have to go and get him." then shrugged " well lets see, I could give these things I like to call wings, a good stretch, Rin would you like to go for a fly?" he grinned.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:44 pm

Ravina frowned. She was about to say something about Michelangelo and her, but the reaper left before she has the chance to say anything. She smiled, and after a while decided to follow Blaze. She wanted to know what he was planning to do.

"What does that mean?" Michelangelo asked the angel. "When a reapers soul calls?"

Nior sensed Spade coming and stood up. He brushed himself off and teleported away. He didn't want to talk to her or face her right now. What was he going to tell her if she asked him to go back to her new, strange world with her? He teleported deeper into the woods, into the Wood of the Lost. The lost souls that could go to neither heaven nor hell, nor had any business of earth, resided here. It was a place of indecision and mourning.

Hollow purred. "Well, the first step is to find someone who is sleeping..." He looked around for a moment, and the scenery melted away and changed into a dull and uninteresting landscape. Someone was milling around in it; a middle aged woman. "So now, I can manipulate the dreamscape around her to appeal to her emotions. Fear is the easiest to do without very much effort or knowledge of the person." He thought a moment. "You like eating pride, yes?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:43 pm

Auror smiled sweetly " Oh, just when a male goes crazy there soul cries for their retirement when it no longer can bear the pain, and then of course another reaper give him that retirement."

Burn smiled " and what she means by retirement, is well Off with his head." he sighed " pity, their souls scream for death."

Spade got a little Ticked now, using her very strong shadow powers now, to actively hunt him, once located, she used those same shadows, to trap him, coming out of his own shadow, " why the hell are you running away from me, I am not that hideous... " she snorted " I just wanted to ask, if you wanted to go back with me, in order to plead your gates case... whether it remains open, opens once and a while, or obtains a work Visa.. it could also close for all eternality but you know, patently you don't care, so now that I said my peace of mind, I will be going back... " she said quite miffed " I do not care if you say anything to my face, I get mad when people run.' she snorted " I am not that scary, I am just a damn little girl, who comes from the other side of yet to exist gate, who's fate mind you is now being left up to a nightmare who probably won't give a Crap, and a demon who probably will give less of a Crap." she scoffed" and I doubt Blaze can get your buddy to come, oh now, if anyone wants that gate shut its her." she said turning now and talked away from him slowly though. Still hoping he would say somthnig.

Blaze yawned walking towards the woods, " well if anyone wants to watch, nows your chance to catch up." he called " not that its recommended, Death was very Vague with this one."

Bob shrugged " may I go Oh master lady Of death?" he asked politly.

Aurora smiled " sure bob, as long as you stick close to your lord and master blaze, but not too close, wouldn't want your little head severed from your shoulders, now would we?"

Bob swallowed and ran after blaze " comming my nice new master."

Nina giggled " yes, but I don't think I can bite a dream... silly" she teased.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:55 pm

Nior's shoulders shook as he started to cry. "Spade... please don't go. I just... I don't know what I want anymore." He wiped his eyes with his arm. The Shadow's voice proved and sounded like he spoke straight from the heart, and it was torn in two.

Ravina followed. Michelangelo, seeing the Death Angel, went with her. His black blade vanished as he fell in step with her behind Blaze. The two looked at each other, and Ravina was the first to guiltily look away. Michelangelo merely shrugged. He didn't seem bothered by it.

Hollow purred. "But I can take that pride, and then you can take it from me." He said. "And for the record, in the Sixth and Seventh Dream Realms, you can. Anything you do to someone while they are sleeping happens to their body in reality, which can be fun."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:16 am

Nina giggled " but you know... that means I would have to bite you... and then you will get all cuddly... and I like that, and the pride will though take on your flavor, hmm a nice robust and good pride, you know babe, you have the tastiest ideas."

Blaze yawned " I so hate my job." he said cracking his neck, " but this should be fun... now, where oh where, could my code red be.... here creature that needs to die, here boy, or girl, come her, to uncle blaze, I only want to cut your freaking head off." he sighed passing a huge clearing, " oh dear, what have we hear, that is a nice sized clearing, perfect really.... " he started singing loudly " Oh, there once was a demon in Siam who wished to eat a tone of spam, went up the hill to fill a jug, and yet he couldn't cut a rug, so he sloshed around, up and down, till one day he did find... a little peace of mind, Oh ware are you, ware are you, there once was a catfish seven feet tall.... " he grinned " there you are, oh no little one, you aren't getting away." he said darting quickly forward.

Aurora sighed " So how have you been burn?"

Burn shrugged " I don't know.... how about you aurora, still single?"

Aurora narrowed her eyes " I don't date the same guy twice."

Burn chuckled " your problem is, once you go demon you can't go back."

Bob joged behind the reapers...

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:36 am

Hollow purred before closely examining the woman's dreamscape. Once satisfied, he started to manipulate the world around them with a mere flick of a finger to make the woman feel good and feel proud. He kept it up for several minutes to feed well enough on her pride to have a suficent amount of it before he tilted his head so Nina had a nice angle to bite him.

Ravina watched closely. She studied the form and how to move and swing the blade. She admired the power and grace behind Blaze's movements, and played over and over again in her head how she might try to pull it off.

Michelangelo watched quietly. Unlike Ravina, his view on it was more critical, but he was still quite impressed by Blaze, and had a level of respect to Blaze as a fighter or warrior. However, respect as a person would remain to be seen.

Rin's eye widened a bit in surprise as she pieced it together. "Wait, you two dated?!" This seemed to be a huge shock to her for some reason.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:48 am

Burn laughed " and she naggs like the damned... so ah, we mutually broke up... she couldn't handle a boy friend that liked to fly with her... and make sure she was ok... it irked her... and so we dated like two months. " he laughed " blaze made it a whole week, before she broke up with him, something about she couldn't handle his darker personality..."

Aurora glared death at him " Excuse me, but your the level of dark I could handle... his darker side is all most... like them."

Spade turned " torn about what, do you need a hug?" she asked " I am not really mad just frustrated... your cute... and I like you." she said blushing red.

Bob stopped dead in his tracks and started to back peddle. " ah... I .... there."

Blaze smiled " stay there, My pray has finally found me." he grinned " and I thought I was going to have to sing the entire bloody song." he smiled. " now, its getting it back, to that clearning." he smiled " peace of cake.... lesson one, all ways let your critter come to you.... unless its a monster, you use the wings or your skills at running, to lure them away ware thngs, and people can't get hurt... mind you bob will deminstrate the diffrence between a ' ouch you ticked me off, and attempted to hurt me, so I am defending myself roar" a ' angry rour, ' and the " lost all reason roare we reapers end up killing.'. " he said grinning, " now its only a matter of time, before, my pray comes to me."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:07 am

Rin nodded. "I... sorry. I guess I shouldn't be overly shocked, since you are from a different world. Here, it's usually seen as really bad if an angel and a demon get together, because the child they have, called a Halfling, is incredibly powerful and could be used to destroy heaven or hell, while also being immune to both domains."

Nior sniffed and blushed a little. "But that's part of the problem. Do I go with you back to your world and risk losing all my friends and everything I know here, or stay here and possibly let the girl of my dreams walk away forever." He was red and said the last part a little softer. There. He finally said or did something to say he liked her. Nior's heart felt like it was hammering in his chest.

Ravina paid close attention to Blaze's words and actions She could learn from this. She could learn from this and then practice it until she got it down pretty well.

Michelangelo sighed a little and waited. "Was that song baiting him out then?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:24 am

Spade heard that, she blushed read through her arms around his neck, and kissed him hard, " silly, our death is a nice guy, and midnight is a pleasent fellow, when they want to be. They wouldn't want to cause anyone distress, or misery... if the gate closed forever, they will grant you a work permit, ware you could go frealy between the two goofy goo."

Nina grinned sinking her teeth into his neck, drinking deeply.

Bob sighed " yes.... and I really don't it to come... its not a him, its and it... its... can't you feel it, the corruption, the wrongness.. " he shuddered " they are what nightmares in our world, don't like, what monster's fear, what reapers dread, what death Angles fear.... they come from the gate on doom mountain... they come from " Corrupt'd Mt " they are the Creepers."

Burn laughed " Sweety, Aurora can do that all by her little self, she don't need to have no demon spawn." he laughed " not like a halfing would result any way... Reapers no mater the mate have reapers and on odd occasions shadows, shadows have shadows, Death Angles have Death Angles , now if A shadow or Reaper were to breed with a shadow Death angle or reaper, they can have either or, but no halflings will exist."

Aurora rolled her eyes " I assure you I will not destroy anything.... eh, Demons can't live with them, can't live with them, who needs em."

Burn grinned " ares God of war... and your some times boss, so shut it."

Blaze grinned " why else would I sing horribly off key?" he sighed " now hush bob, your going to give them the smell of fear... can't have that.. unless you want to run instead." he chuckled.

There it was, as it came out of the forest spooting Blaze, its cry was something of a reaper in distress, mortal agony a cat growl and a howl. It was horrible, runing knails down chalk boards were more pleasent. It Took off and charged.

Blaze grinned and turned and began to run, but only fast enough to out pace the creature by five feet, leading it back to the clearing, with ease, " bob make sure you and the students stay in the tree line." he said, easily stopping on a dime, in the middle of the clearing. He grinned " Being who shouldn't exist, I condem thee to death, know that you breath your last." he said but didn't move, as out of the corner of his eye, skitted in a second one. " Oh so two is going to dance with me... how fun."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:44 am

Nior blushed a deep and bright red. He was a shy creature, and wasn't used to being lavished in affection like this. "O-oh." He said simply. He hadn't heard that part of the conversation.

Hollow purred as she fed on him. Nina could taste the fresh pride in his veins. It tasted a bit different then the pride she was used to, since Hollow processed emotions differently, but it was still there, and all for her.

Rin smiled a bit at that and laced an arm lightly around Burn's. "Well, either way, I'm glad I may have a chance with you now, hot stuff."

Ravina flinched at the cry and made sure she was where instructed and watched Blaze carefully.

Michelangelo also winced, but not as much as Ravina, and crouched to watch the battle unfurl. He noted and calculated the fight as it progressed each step.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:07 am

Spade giggled cutely, her arms still around his neck " so... you like me huh." she said grinning " does that mean, you will come with me then? We will have to share my little house... and I only have a single bed, so I guess if you don't mind cuddling" she said blushing red.

Nina drank her fill, and then pulled her fangs out of his neck and licked it " now thats pride." she said grinning, " well baby, does that mean, you get to feed for yourself, and then come play with me," she teased

Bob whimpred hiding under a bush.

Burn grinned " Oh so your burning for me huh... baby you have no idea how hot that sounds'

Aurora rolled her eyes " I think I am going to be sick."

The creatures pounced him at once. Snarling and hissing.

Blaze easily doged one, and flipped over the back of the other, then turned to face them now both head on, thats when he got hit with the fire blast, barely blocking it with his blade, burning his shirt to ash, ans blistering some of the skin under neith his arm pretty badly burned, the stiches in his back and side, were starting to bleed. He smiled " well I don't have the time to play with you too, sorry puppets, but short and sweet it will be." he said his expression seemlessly turning into a more of a mysterious and alluring smile, eyes glowing softly, and that is when she said all most breathlessly " NIght shade, Haunt me a lullaby." The skulls hanging from the one end, burst into flames and insinerated, the blade,'s true form, awoken as the blades on both ends became longer, and the entire blade, seemed to sing a haunting melody of war, it now sinister shape, added to the sudden thick wave of power, that blacked the sky but did not cut off all the light, flames europted black and sinister glowing purple, swirled and cracked, in teh clearing blaze took in a long breath all most in utter extacy as each and every scar, burn, would or bruise, was earased completely from his flesh, as if they were burned away. He moved then, movments so fast, it was as if he was moving in slow motion, graceful as a black swan, as his blade came down on both, in a easy side swing, and the flames as if they were attached to the blade, fallowed behind, as if they were massive burning ribbons, the shreaks the sounds and even the night air, was robbed of all sound, silent Nightshade. As everything in the clearing, turned to dust and ash... Standing straight and shouldering the blade he smiled a dark smile " NIghtshade you put my soul at ease" he said, and the flames vanished, the sky and everything around them turned to normal, and the heavy powerful fealing ebbed and died, it was then, blaze shouldered his weopon, the end that normally had the skulls over his shoulder, and it one by one slowly, the skulls re apeared.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:31 am

If possible, Nior blushed more and nodded at Spade's question. "I-it's fine. I, uh, don't take up that much space, a-and I'll try not to be a bother..."

Hollow purred. "If that is your wish, then so be it. Let me find another to feed on for myself."

Rin didn't care what the angel thought. She was more concerned with this sexy demon now. "Mmm, one could say that, since you make me feel like I'm on fire."

Ravina had watched the fight wide eyed. She stared at Blaze and tried to figure out what exactly was going through her mind. She was frozen in place as the scene replayed over and over in her mind.

Michelangelo was impressed and it showed some too on his face. The Nephil slowly stood. "That was-"

"Amazing." Ravina interrupted him unintentionally. She was still a bit wide eyed.

Michelangelo looked at Ravina and frowned. "I was going to say impressive. You're blade is quite a marvelous one, and you fought with it so harmoniously too."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:05 am

Spade giggled " Don't be silly, I was hinting we could cuddle, and I know you won't take up much space, silly " she said kissing him again.

Burn grinned " Oh my lovely, don't say that, you might actually ignight." he smiled.

Aurora gagged " you two, go get a room please."

Nina grinned " I will just watch, my sexy guy."

Bob was shaking so badly the bush was moving like it had the shakes itself.

Blaze smiled slowly " why thank you, My blade, she is the forbiden blade, Nightshade, rule of the blades of shadows." he smiled " She thanks you for such warm compliments, but I assure you, nightshade would not have chosen a master who couldn't not handle her with the grace or skill, she deserves. Now I am not quite sure how your blades work, but I am sure its on simular terms... born with it type deal... thats just it, firstly you do not go after your pray like some dog, you let your pray come to you. Second, you lead it away from innocents, and or large villages, if your me.... and lastly you can all ways keep running, to gage your oponent, and never ever underestimate anything. " he said smiling " because most people do not have blades as kind and as gentel as nightshade, nor as powerful enough to earase even life threatening wounds. " he smiled " The last thing you need to know, is control, what ever your week ness is, you must control it. For instance, my weekness is actually how strong Nightshade is, nothing woudl have came after me, heck no one would be my friend, if I walked around with all that about, and no one would think I wasn't there to just murder everyone... so in order for me to do my job, with out incinerating everything... she hast to stay sealed mostly." he smiled " night shade doesn't mind, as long as she's with me, she's happy."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:24 am

Nior flushed and smiled, but this time, he kissed Spade back. He honestly did like her a lot, but never expected a girl as wonderful and beautiful as her would ever like a guy like him.

Hollow purred and licked Nina's cheek before the landscape around them warped again. This time, he terrified his victim without waking him with practiced skill, grace, and finesse. He was simple yet very effective, and soon Hollow had fed enough. He ended with terrifying his prey to the point they woke up. He went back to Nina. "I and others usually do that at the end, so no weak Nightmares can get an easy meal just by finishing our scraps."

Rin giggled a little and lightly stroked Burn's chest. "Mmm, since you control fire, would you use you ability to put me out if I do, gorgeous?"

Michelangelo nodded. "Yes and no. Our blades are more so a direct manifestation of our soul and our power. Each is as unique and varied as their wielder. Their terms from use also varies dependent on the users style, as well as a few other factors. One of my friend's scythes is frozen, and he can use ice magic in addition to his normal death magic, although he prefers combining the two or just using ice. Mine, K'Thlane, will allow select other to wield her, although none but me can use her powers and change her form, dependent on my need. My father's blade, Matakaru, only his decedents can safely wield, but only he and his brother can use her powers and abilities."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:50 pm

Blaze grinned " ah I see, so it's more technique than syncing so that makes instructional exercises easy peasy. For the various bogie and such." His expression grew grim " With my breed of reaper, a blade can be any type, scythes are actually rare. A blade, from where I come from, can't be touched, by anyone but death himself and by its master's hand. " he smiled " or the blade will bite at the smallest touch. " he said his expansion got grave " when a reaper dies, the blade goes back to death, where it will remain in the hall of the lost, for a blade will mourn its master's death, and because of that, likely will not forgive itself and never choose another master. Now a buddy of mine, his blade, he's a broadsword that had one master before. That sword will scream at the top of its lungs, and wail like the damned if its master so much has a cold. " he laughed " most blades though don't have genders, some blades prefer to be called he or she, and some ware made out of prior souls, but anyway, thats rare, normally a reapers soul will call, when the reaper has gone past the breaking point, a point of sanity, ware they snap. A reapers soul can't handle it, and so it will cry.. call to another reaper, death angle, shadow, or in some cases nightmares... for Mercy, and its given by killing the reaper. " he sighed " this only happens to males, as males are the only ones who can take young children, and we do tend to have to fairy some silly souls that get lost, females like to do that mostly, Death forbade them from taking the lives of children. We have a problem with magic plague, and it's kinder to end their suffering. " he said " now to gauge and judge if a reaper is just insane or gone... for starters a Reaper will follow a list, have moments of clarity, will hold conversations, a Gone reaper, will just slay.. its all their broken minds know any more. But you see, you can have them go peacefully... depending. Take a guess at what the indicator for each personality is?"

Spade broke the kiss " i was so worried you didn't like me, " she said her arms still around his neck " I am so exicted, we will have to redo the decor of my house though, I didn't honestly put much throught into it. Oh and blaze will be our neibor." she giggled "And some time you can hear him snore, if he forgot to shut his window."

Bob creeped out, " Their blades, I would assume" he said meekly.

Nina smiled " Oh good, can't have anyone, dinning on ones dinner, its rude." she grinned " rest assured though their are many fanged Nightmares in my world, I would rip their throats out, before they even tried biting my man." she purred agressivly.

Burn shrugged " I don't know if I would want too.... we could just burn for hours on end."

Aurora gaged " you know what I will get the room."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:03 pm

Ravina nodded in agreement with Bob. "My guess is the blades, and maybe the personality of them and the reaper?" She hadn't realized yet she was still staring at Blaze's half naked body.

Michelangelo just quietly cataloged the information and awaited Blaze to answer. He was now curious what would happen if Blaze tried to wield Makateru. Would she let him? Would Nightshade let him?

Nior smiled. "It's okay. I don't mind the snoring or what the house looks like, so long as you're happy."

Hollow purred. "You're hot when you get all aggressive and protective." He said before he licked her neck.

Rin smiled. "Sounds hot." She said. The demoness lightly stroked his chest. Oh, he was such a sexy beast, and she loved it.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:02 pm

Blaze nodded " Correct, " he managed to say, before him and Rave got sucked in by a ripple that opened on the floor, and suddenly shut before anyone else could register what had happened, blaze blinked and grabbed Rav swallowing hard " Crap I go home with a cute girl, and it dumps me smack dab in darkest part of the ever maleficent dark woods." he said blinking as the fog was 7 times thicker, the sky was blacked out by the trees in this area, and so it was light, but not really. " Ok... now were not even on a damn road... what the hell."

Bob whimpered and then pouted " No fair he gets to go home but I don't."

Spade froze " I can't sense Blaze, you think he." she curled up into his chest " you think he..." she started to snifflled, and the got to starting to cry.

Aurora bit her lip, no that Rav chick also disappeared, so it had to have been a weird ripple opening up, and them coming through. Had to be it, only reason they both would disappear.

Burn laughed " only you, would light up my world like you do." he teased.

Nina smiled " You're pretty sweet yourself, tiger." she purred " and sweet I would hound you to hell and back, and drag you to the pits of the unknown with me... your mine little boy." she teased, running a finger down his chest " and I am going to make sure you never forget that."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:25 pm

Ravina tried to beat her good wing to clear some of the fog. "Blaze... what's up with that moving thing I see through the fog?" She asked as she summoned her scythe.

Michelangelo summoned his own scythe and growled. He examined the ground, but it was solid. "This isn't good... Bob, you're with me. We need to head back and make sure everyone else knows what's going on." He focused and Bob and Michelangelo were teleported back to just in front of the Taurus house. "Bob, go find that angel from your world and tell her what happened, and I will report it to Noc and the Archangel council." He strode off for Noc's tower.

Nior held Spade close. "I doubt it. After seeing him fight that monster, I don't think he could have been killed that easily. Let's go back to the Taurus house and see what's going on. If no one knows, we can go to the Abode and double check and see if he's alive, okay?" He said steadily. He wasn't brave, but he had to at least try to be strong for Spade.

Rin giggled. "Well then, maybe we need to generate some more heat. What do you say?"

Hollow purred as he stroked her. He nipped at her breast. "Yes, my queen."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:37 pm

Blaze smiled pulled her to his side and put and arm to still the beating wing " Its not on my list doesn't mean its friendly, " he said " were going to use the constant fog, to not die, ok. ok." he said looking around " In fact, were going up... up up above the tree crap were going up." he said scooping her up, and darting, jumping high, landing on the thick branches of the 3,000 year old oak, each branch the size of a normal oak. Bursting through the canipoy to land on top of the tree's upper branches he stopped not putting her down, to see the setting of the sun, he smiled " well, now I know ware we are, thats Chrome Topi in all its ruine" he said, the city glittering in the Sun light like a million dimonds its polished cristal like structures, glistinging in the fading light. He smiled and leaned holding her to his chest " were safe up here, if you want to watch the sun set."

Spade noded and melted back into her shadows, holding his hand, as she used them to speed towards the house quickly.

Bob sighed standing there in front of the house cleared his throat, and gave the best rampaged beast yowl impression possible."

Aurora came flying out of an open window ready to do battle till she saw who it was " Bob I am going to kill you one day, and know I am going to delight in doing it."

Nina purred, pushing him int the floor of the dream scape " does my big boy want to play" she purred licking his neck.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next