Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Worlds Collide...

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

When Worlds Collide... - Page 6 Empty Re: When Worlds Collide...

Post by Dark Silence Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:55 pm

Ravina moved away from Blaze a little as she looked around. So this was his home... interesting. "The very air smells a bit different from home..." She commented. The setting sun made Ravina's skin glow softly, and send red streaks through her brown hair.

Nior saw Bob and the angel lady. "Excuse me, but do either of you know what's going on? Where's Blaze?"

Hollow purred as well, and changed the landscape to a sexy and romantic getaway. Fine, rich colored cloths adorned the bed, and candles provided a wonderfully low light. Hollow also manipulated their clothes. Nina was in a sexy black dress that really showed off her curves nicely, and Hollow was in a suit, with the jacket and shirt both unbuttoned. Maybe he was showing off, but he had to impress his lady somehow, right?
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:19 am

Bob snorted " He got to go home and I didn't,then" he said not very happy about that " not that I don't think this place is nice or anything, I just don't like the lack of a particular smell here, it's unnerving if you're me."

Blaze smiled " would you like to know why it smells differently than there?" he smiled, " I noticed, you don't have any over there, and it kinda made me sad, did they go extinct or just never existed" he shrugged " I will never know." He grinned pulling the hair out of her face " you know you kinda remind me of it... well do you want to see what it is that you remind me of? "

Burn shook his head " actually not really, sorry to build you up, and let you sizzle, but sweet heart, can we take things a little slow?" he asked smiling " I got burned bad my last relationship, like I mean bad, I went with this girl for like two years, I really liked her, and it ah, ened with me laying on a sacrafice table and my buddies rescuing me from her" . he smiled " so slow and steady this time, ok babe."

Nina giggled " show off, but your so cute when you that." she grinned sliding her hands into his shirt, " hmm " she said asshe kissed him.

Aurora settled " I see." she sighed " according to bob, he' and the winged lady friend of his, got sucked up by a ripple, and is now home in our world."

Spade sighed deeply " Oh good, I hope the ripple didn't spit them some place spooky, I think he likes her, and that might scare her to badly."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:30 am

Ravina gave Blaze a sidelong look as he moved the hair from her face. "Um, sure?" She said hesitantly. She wasn't entirely sure what he was getting at or where he was going with this.

Rin merely smiled and kissed his cheek. "As long as I can still be with you, we can take it slower." She happily hugged his waist and just cuddled a little for now.

Hollow purred and kissed her deeply. His knuckles massaged her spine some as they kissed, his other hand rubbing her thigh.

Nior looked a little worried. "You think Blaze likes Ravina? I'm not sure how much, if any, she likes him back..." He said with concern. He didn't want anyone getting hurt by this, but he knew Rav better than anyone, and she would be a slow one to win over romantically.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:43 am

Blaze smiled walking on the tops of trees, humming softly to himself, then suddenly and with out warning, flipped over on a branch, below was a softly glowing lily, the colors that of white, and it shimmered with the glory of the once grand city of crome topi, they were crystaline like, but yet no. Warm and inviting, " they are called Angel lily's " he said swinging back up " sit here, and I will get one for you, they grow nicely in pots, easy to to grow, and it likes dark places... sooths monsters too."

Spade sighed " oh, but Blaze is a hopeless romantic... I mean utterly hopeless, and he all ways gets his little heart crushed."

Aurora snorted " it was that dark nature of his, its, evil in nature, that blade should be destroyed."

Burn sighed " not this agian" he said listening out of the open window pulling rin into his lap "seriously Look at that" he said.

Nina and hallow mated like theives steeling each other's rubies. not feeling anything more then a black out sorry hun.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:52 am

"Do you think we could try and take some back to Noc sometime?" Ravina asked Blaze. "She may be able to grow them there and then cultivate them to grow elsewhere. I've heard she likes gardening."

Nior frowned. "What's wrong with his blade? It's not the craziest I've seen." In his eyes, Michelangelo's was more of a threat, but then again, he hadn't seen the blade unleashed.

Rin looked outside at what Burn pointed to her. "What's so wrong with guys that have a dark side?"

It's okay. Hollow purred after the deed was done and merely cuddled contently with his mate.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:39 am

Spade spat " He only unsealed Nightshade to protect your winged ars." she snapped " If I recall lady Aurora." she glared " it's not his fault he was chosen by a forbidden blade at birth no less." he growled " I hate people who have no good reason to be mean to my cousin." she said holding onto Noir's shirt as if that was going to keep her temper in check.

Aurora narrowed her eyes " Oh, and isn't it clear that evil bad, chose him at birth because it reflects his true nature.... the damn thing is all most demonic... its pure evil."

Burn yawned " and that will go on for hours.... " he said to Rin " and I mean hours... The shadow blades are not evil, mind you. Their ruler, Nightshade, however, is a forbidden blade. There are 13 forbidin blades, and only three have masters, or I should say ironically chose masters." he snorted " it was believed they never would, choose reapers at least." He grinned " the king and lord of the Forbiden blades, is the Scythe called Midnight King. Lord Midnight's blade." He grinned " the other claimed blad, Crimson Night, is also a scythe but it is known for slaying gods, and even that which can't be slain." he smiled " and then there is the double Scythe known as Nightshade, which chose Blaze" he sighed " the other blades, you would have to talk to Spade or shadow to hear about, even blaze knows his blade's brother's and sisters and subjects" he laughed.

Bob took a couple of steps back " um.... just going to stand here."

Nina purred against his side " hmm, I think my love, you are definatly encouragable." she teased, kissing him " that or utterly adicted to me biting you."

Blaze smiled " sure, I don't see why the plants your world doesn't have or even the type of plants our world shares, but are slightly different, would be great additions to Noc's gaurden, but I thought, maybe you would like to have one of those yourself." he said a bit disapointed " or don't you like flowers?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:55 am

"Um," Nior tried to input sheepishly, "I don't mean to offend anyone, but at least here, demonic isn't nessecarily the same as bad. There are very noble and honorable demons, for example, and angels that are sleazy and vile beings to be around. They can be as good or bad as any other person, despite where they happen to draw power and call home."

"Who is Crimson Night's bearer." Rin asked curiously. She managed to hear Nior's quip about demons and that made her feel a little good.

Hollow purred. "Maybe both." He said. "Maybe also because I like strong and beautiful women, and I have found one that can kick my hide as well as bite it."

Ravina shook her head and stammered a little. "Oh, no. It's, uh, not that. I've just, never really had time for plants or a garden, and all the watering and taking care of them..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:04 am

Spade looked up at Nior and giggled " babe, Demon's the race, and Demonic the Verb are two different things in my world, our demons are rather loved and rather cuddly... Demonic things on the other hand, are result of well those Evil vile Valhs, who yes do have some sweet Valhs, but were talking the majorty here is Evil and vile, and likes to make Crap that Demonic... demonic and demons two different things, Demonic Spirits now that, evil vile, and slay worthy."

Aurora spat " and that blade is on that page."

Spade snarled " Why don't you shove a cucumber up your ars, its the only thing thats large enough to get the broom up father."

Burn laughed " see, were cuddly."

Bob shook his head " Hello my name is bob, and I am a monster, no one thinks I am cute and cuddly, I am like part demon.. " she sniffed.

Blaze kinda looked at her a bit disapointed like " Oh.. but it doesn't need to be watered, just shoved so it can see the moon, and it will grow like a weed." he sighed " I am sure your world has a moon."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:15 am

Nior sighed. "Here, even when describing weapons, it is merely used to direct where they draw power from. it doesn't innately make them good or bad. Any power can be angelic or demonic, depending on how you use it. It's all on perspective, you daft angel." The normally quiet Shadow said in frustration.

Rin giggled. "I could have told you that. I liked cuddling up next to you last night. Better than a teddy bear."

Michelangelo walked out just in time to hear Nior's quip. "What's going on out here?" He commanded.

Ravina hesitated, but finally caved. Dammit. He looked like a sad puppy.... "If they're that easy to grow, I suppose it couldn't hurt to try growing one."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:30 am

Blaze sighed, then said " no, you don't want to bother with them." he said he walked over to her inches from her and, suddenly a portal opened dropping them back into her world, landing with her down first on the bed he had used the night before, him over her, he sighed sadly, and dropped a kiss on her for head " besides you don't like me any way." he said getting up and walking out of the room, he knew Nightshade was a jeolous blade, but she wasn't cruel, and he could feel her, presence though she wasn't out, attempting to comfort him.

Spade looked at him " Noir baby, lets put it this way, his blade isn't demonic, and um, applying logic from this world to mine, will get you murdered." he smiled " your so cute though."

Aurora growled " that blade is so... " she snapped turning on her heal.

Burn sighed " Stupidity Oh wonderous blade boy from the great beyond... " he said from his window " by the way, you should go see my side of the gate when its open, you might get a kick out of it..." he grinned at RIn " best cuddler award 9 times running" he smiled.

bob grinned " blaze is back." kinda like a cute puppy who's master was back.

Nina smiled " hmm, your so damn hot it hurts." she smiled cuddling into him "So, I have a question when the portal to my world opens, you'll visit me on the other side won't you?" she asked.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:39 am

Ravina felt utterly conflicted with how she felt for Blaze. She needed to talk to Nior. She ran out to find her friend. "Spade, I need to borrow Nior for a bit please..."

Nior looked at Ravina with worry. She looked distraught. "Spade, I'll be back. This is important." He went with Ravina to talk with her a while before Nior headed back so Ravina could think. After a while the moon vanished from the sky as Noc herself talked to Ravina for a little bit.

Rin smiled and giggled. "I would love to see your world, Burn, if you still want me to come with you, that is."

Hollow's brow furrowed a moment. "Would I not be allowed to stay with you there?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:41 pm

Burn grinned " and what leave a cute girl like you here, pff, you should know me better sweet heart, this cuddly demon, wouldn't dream of leaving you here all by your little self."

Spade looked like she had been abandoned, but honestly it more or less was, she kinda was enjoying cuddling into him like that.

Aurora kinda stood their awkwardly " well I guess I shouldn't judge to badly, I and all death angles have a dark side." she said " but not like his."

Bob sighed " let me start by saying, YOU WINGED ONE, Shut up, we all have dark sides, mine rampaged through here this morning. Your problem was you don't like him. " he rolled his eyes " what... its scary, but its not as scary as loossing yours elf to it, he's got it under control... there is nothing to fear of your darker half if you can control it, I can't and look I got the runes to prove I can't, so hush up Death Angle, Shadow girl knows ware its at." he fist bumped spade.

Blaze found a new room, curled,up and threw a blanket over his head it had been a very long day for him.

Nina gigled and then frowned " hey is that blaze over there?" she asked watching a dreamer, who was utterly miserable.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:59 pm

Hollow tilted his head. "It looks like it, doesn't it. Shall we watch him dream, or do you want to try and interact with him?" Hollow sensed the sleeping Reaper's emotions. Not to feed, but because he was curious.

Ravina talked with the goddess for a while longer before sitting alone and thinking. How could she even begin to apologize to Blaze for how she had treated him? She knew she should tell him the truth, but she was scared.

The moon returned to the sky as Noc left Ravina and watched over her whole kingdom. An idea struck her and the moon vanished again. The goddess traveled to the farthest reaches of her kingdom, and then walked through the woods to the most hostile place, the Seventh Dream Realm. Here, she had next to no power, and realistic illusions of her worst, maddening fears could manifest. It was also the home of the dark and twisted Nightmares, as well as their nefarious leader. Noc kept her mind focused and walked straight through, unwavering. Once she reached the Sixth Dream Realm, she called upon her brother to ask if she could see a specific dreamer, and then if she could visit with her beloved brother. He of course granted her wish, and thus Noc herself appeared in Blaze's dream, her presence peaceful, calming, and kind. "Blaze, my child, pray tell me what is wrong?" She moved next to him and gave the miserable creature a warm and comforting hug, much like how a mother may give a sad child.

Rin smiled and giggled. "I should have known." She pecked a light kiss on his lips. Burn made Rin feel happy. He was sweet, but also sexy, and she loved it.

Michelangelo watched the conversation between the monster and the other angel. "Do any of you know where Ravina is?" He asked when they were done.

Nior made his way back to Spade. he looked troubled and worried. He hugged Spade, feeling like he just needed a hug right now. "Yes, Michelangelo, but she wants to be alone for now to think."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:20 am

Blaze moved away from her his sad face that mirroring his heart, he sighed and closed his eyes shaking his head softly in his dreamscape, yet he backed away from her, also most as if, he was waiting for something.

Shure enough a woman manifested, she carried herself like a royal queen, adorned in a gown the fairy folk wore, deep rich hues of purple. Her skin was as white as snow and perfect in every way, her hair waving and curling, thick and dark, eyes as clear as deep pools, even though they were a rich and warm brown. Roses of black outlined in purple and large stones of amethyst dangled, from each, adored her hair, keeping it in place, her feet dainty bore no shoes, and roses set in silver, adorned in amethyst danged from her ears, ribbons of black died her and there, long flowing from her much like a tain. But around her throat, were 7 runed skulls that glowed now that they were in a dream scape. He nails were silver, and at each hip, seemed to be a silver blade. Her voice haunting " who are you, I and I alone protect him, he is mine." she said. Then softly she began to hum a haunting song.

Burn smiled " oh don't give me that little fire starter... " he grinned giving her a firm and solid french kiss " thats better."

Aurora growled and was going to continue to say something but Spade cute her off.

Spade sneared " Dear Loady Aurora I wouldn't do anything to Bob, after all I do believe your the one who gave him to My cousin as a pet, and I runed him, so I would watch what you say... I do believe if you piss my cousin off enough, Nightshade will be sinking her fangs into you... and burning you to ash, for your sins.. and no one walks in the world with out sins."

Bob smiled fist bumping Spade again.

Nina shook her head " no lets watch, besides, it looks like there is going to be a fight... if I recall... well seeing is believing."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:37 am

Noc bowed her head respectfully. "I am well aware, Nightshade. However, I merely wish to hear Lord Blaze's side of this story, and to offer condolence. I meant no harm nor disrespect towards you. Granted, I am trespassing into his dream, but my brother and Lord of this Realm in which you stand has granted my wish. I mean no ill will towards you nor towards Lord Blaze."

Hollow nodded and stayed put to watch. "I don't think it would be wise to interfere."

Ravina stood and took a deep and shaky breath. She should head back and talk to Blaze. She stood, but an idea struck her. She hurried back to find Nior. She had a favor to ask of her friend.

Nior looked up as Ravina ran into the city towards where he and Spade were standing. The stubborn spark had started to return to her eyes. "Nior!" She said. "I need to ask you a favor." She paused a moment. "Actually, can you please help me too, Spade?"

Michelangelo narrowed his eyes. What was Ravina planning now? He was tempted to follow them just to see...

Rin smiled into the kiss, and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Mmm, I think you could stand to practice a little more." She teased before she kissed him again, full and deep and meaningful.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:16 am

Nightshade stared at her then said in the same haunting tone " Oh, tell me what you think you know and I do not?"

Blaze sighed " Nightshade sweet heart, why don't you come and sit beside me, your jealousy is riding high, and you forget, I know when your Jealous... come now, you will all ways be my best friend, and like a mother to me all right, so come here and sit with me.. and let the rulers of not this dream god knows not this dream, but her domain, talk, all right."

Nightshade bit her lip " yes master, I will do as you bade. I see no harm and letting this creature talk... but I want to say my peace first master."

Blaze sighed " go for for it, but then sit beside me, and hush."

Nightshade sighed " That one that you show affection too, the one with the broken wing... she... is an odd sort... odd, she has no repulshion in her heart for you master, nor any malice in her heart for me..." she sat beside him then, draping an arm around his shoulder " my dear sweet master, I can heal all your troubles, and slay those who do not bend, but master, if I could have some one fall for you, and charrish you like I.. " she sighed " master, my dearest master, try to court her as if she were I>'

Nina gasped " not at all, but that Nighshade then, so its true, she really does come to him in his dreams, and she's all most loving towards him." she looked at him " That explains a lot."

Burn broke the kiss " are you saying I am rusty..." he teased.

Spade blinked " I kiss the guy of my dreams earlier, I just told Aurora off, protected my cousins pet monster, and now your wanting help, did I die and no one is telling me yet? "

Bob shrugged " I keep asking the same thing since you runed me."

Aurora was honestly now quiet having been told ware the bear Crap in the woods by like everyone.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:30 am

Noc nodded politely and sat in front of the two of them. "Blaze... Ravina does care for you. She wants to love you, at least part of her does, but something holds her back. I have talked to her as well, but I feel that as long as you forgive her, and don't try and take things too fast, your patience will be rewarded." Noc paused a moment to let that soak in. "I have read one of the possible paths on the threads of Fate, and on at least one possibility, you two can be together." She said softly.

Hollow merely nodded. He didn't know exactly what that meant, or what/who Nightshade was. Perhaps Blaze's Dreamwalker?

Rin smiled and rubbed small circles in his back. "If that means you must practice with me to get better, then yes."

Ravina took a deep breath. This may be a little stupid, but Spade may be able to help her a lot. "Spade, I hurt Blaze, and I want to apologize to him. While we were in your world, he showed me a flower that grew only there. I want to arrange a pot for him of flowers and plants that grow only here to apologize, and would appreciate your help in picking out the right plants."

Nior smiled a little. "If he likes plants, I think that'd be a sweet idea." Ravina gave her friend a small smile n thanks for the confidence.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:47 pm

Spade smiled sweetly " Thats a very throughtful idea, and he does like plants, but you know, my cousin will forgive you, even if you ripped out his still beating heart, and eat it in front of him." she sighed " he's just the worlds most cuddly reaper, you have ever laid eyes on, but don't expect him to chase after you romantically any more. " she sighed " but if you get him a door knocker, give him a bit, and he will be back to chasing."

Blaze sighed " its not about forgiving their isnt' anything to forgive." he said.

Nightshade shook her head " Master, have I ever told you why I chose you the second I saw you?" she laughed a little and it was if bells jingled " Master, when blades choose their masters, some hope to be molded into something greater, some want to mold their master, into something they are not. Some wait, and some linger, and some choose from the start, and over the centuries, I saw many a reaper born, I saw the Crimson Night choose its master, and I thought he was crazy, choosing such a reaper, choosing any at all, but then I saw as the blade was used, I watched and judged him, in the end, a good master, I saw that the lord of the forbidden was wielded well, and I know Crimson had chosen rightly, I sat and waited watched intently... as blade after blade chose. As blade after blade returned to those halls, I saw you, and knew you were mine, I saw the tender heart, the courage, and grace, I saw the son I could never have... and that is why I the blade who swore to never have a master, chose you... now master, if I were to choose you, don't you think you're selling your self short? Some woman can not see what I can... " she said " a non can guess as I can, what lurks in that heart, court her as if you were to court me, timid and shy you were, when you first let me loose, let my flames bite and burn the wicked who wished to tear at my master... Eye, I am the blade who will bow and bend, at your every wish, Eye, I am the blade who sears the earth, in silence with a fatal kiss, but you my lord my master, you  are to be cherished... so try again my master, for the woman who you married, will be my queen, and I will cherish and protect them long after your name is called by death, I will protect every scrap that is you, for you accepted the blade no other would."

Aurora did nothing as no one is interested in her.

Bob followed suit and this is just filler.

Burn grinned " no I would have to go and become a recluse while I master the art once more." he teased licking her nose.

Nina cuddled into him " I thought he was teasing when he said Nightshade had a human form he could see when he was asleep. I really thought that blade wasn't any ware near that cool."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:17 pm

Nior tilted his head at Spade. "Door knocker?"

Ravina sighed. "If it means anything, I still want to apologize to him and give him the planter. He... he deserves better than I had been treating him."

Noc smiled kindly. "I am willing to help you as much as my powers and position allows, Blaze, but only if you wish it." She said kindly. "I know not much of your world, or how your weapons choose their masters, but from what I have seen and observed, Nightshade is correct about you. You are pure of heart, and a kind person."

Hollow furrowed his brow in puzzlement and held Nina close. "That one woman... is his scythe?" He asked in confusion.

Michelangelo rolled his eyes. "If anyone needs me, I am reporting to my Uncle Ezekiel." He paused and looked at Aurora. "Ezekiel is this world's equivalent to your Lord Death, from my understanding." He left to find a pool of water.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:10 pm

Spade giggled "Ok, so the young little punk, saved something like 7 paychecks, to buy the falling apart rattle trap, next door to me, his door knocker, was so old last year, it fell off and totally like turned to dust." she giggled " he was upset about it. He's trying to slowly piece togeather this old house, trying to restore, this old mansion of sorts, only because he has this dream of it having a little white picket fence where he can start his little family, next door to the ever looming shadow with 20 cats.. " she giggled.

Nina nodded " yes. That is his blade, some of them have personalities, some have full blown spirits, it's really interesting stuff, a blade can die, I have been told, but then the soul of the blade has a choice, it can be reforged, or it can live out its life, as a whatever race it so should choose... most pick Dumplings, so their spirit can rest, as it's a sin to harm one."

Blaze blushed " between you two ladies, how can I ever remain glum, Nah, I just I miss home... and it did sting a little, when we were sucked into my world, and she... it was if she couldn't care less." he said sighing " I love my home, with its many flowers, its trees taller than 20 trees piled high, its regular trees, the trees that say hello, the creeper vines that wish to eat people, the planes of solid golden grass, and the sky that's never dull, the cool mist that tickles the nose, the calm breath of the air, the hills with all their secrets, and call of werewolf. " he sighed " the ruins of the glittering crystal and stone city didn't even make her smile, Chrome topi is a sight to see, even if its in the middle of the night with no moon, and even in its ruin."

Nightshade began to glow a deadly purple hue "Master it is time to walk, I hear the Drums of war, as they pound, crushing the skulls of foes long forgot, I hear the screams of the torn and tattered, dripping to the song of blood spilt, I hear the breathless cries and screams of innocent ones being torn. Master, it is time to walk, I hear the damned be scorned, I hear them burn and crackle, and scream in pain, I can hear the dead mourn the living... Please master, I can hear the beating wings of one not marked for death, heart beating with the pounding drums of fear, please oh master wake, I hear the screams of one that must not ever be touched." the skulls around her neck glowed twice as bright now " master WAKE, I beg of thee, I long to silence there cries of war and pain, I long to sing my lullaby till there evil is burned to ash... come master, wake, for I can not do not but protect you, unless you wield me to protect all... wake master, I long to burn there evil hearts from the face of this earth, and sing for those still alive my lullaby of peace... come my master wake, I am greater when you wield me, come master.... before all is lost and destroyed.. for the house is falling on you, and my flames can only burn so bright, wake master and wield me, to burn this unholy night."

Aurora rolled her eyes
bob could hear something in the distance " ehy Nior, does.... this world have dragons?"

Burn coughed " um... did bob just asked if this world have dragons." he said pulling out of yet another kiss.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:00 pm

Noc's face got serious. She closed her eyes and focused. "Mnemcaes, brother, wake us so we may protect my city."

Mnemcaes obliged. Blaze was jolted awake by the God's aid in power, and he helped send Noc back to the Border Wood. She became the moon to watch over her city and kingdom, ready to defend her people if need be. The hostile and destructive creatures of Blaze's beloved world were starting to irk her.

Ravina nodded. "Yeah, I could get him a really nice one-" She broke off and listened. "Um, I don't know what that sound was..."

Nior shook his head. "Dragonoids live in the city, but none live here."

Rin frowned. "The only ones I know of live in the farthest caves of hell, in the cruelly and wilder caverns. I wouldn't know how or why one would be here."

"Interesting..." Hollow said. "I know if spirits of the dead cannot go to heaven or hell, they go to the Night Realm. There they can chose whether or not to become permanent citizens there, or even choose to become Dream Walkers and watch over someone they were close to in life. It makes it a lot harder for me to feed on my prey if they have a Dream Walker that fights me and I can't hurt them..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:14 pm

Nina smiled " Don't worry about Nightshade, unless you are hurting her master physically she won't bother you, but don't step into his dream. " she smiled " if you like Jealousy that blade is thee embodiment of it... "

A Dragon who's scales were bloodied, and bruised, wings tattered and torn, fell into the house, just then, making a sound, both haunting, and heart breaking, as its screamed for s help, the bricks and morder, tumbled, as the creature, came to rest.

Burn of course, used his mighty wings, and holding Rin tight, held her close, flying high above the madness " Mother of dimlings and father of pride, holy mother of Crap... Aurora, we got trouble at 9 and ten O clock moving fast."

Shaking itself, the dragon whinned, and whimpred, limping its hind leg bleeding badly, and in its claws, a passed out dimling of all creatures. It roared defiance, as it was to make this town its last stand, for the life of his friend, and its own.

Blaze, kinda stepped out of the rubble, a howling could be heard, his blade he held in his hand, was fighting her ruins, the purple flaming glow leaping from him and said blade was evident of this, as he walked out of the rubble unscathed " hush now Nightshade, I know, the vial things will be wiped from this earth, I know, hush sooth yourself mighty blade, we will do war soon enough. " he said walking past, " I got this, one Enraged monster, one Rabid nightmare, one Creeper, and a Deranged Valh... we got a full set of jerks... Look alive, we can not let them come out of the tree line, and we can not let them touch the dragon, Nightshade has a soft spot for dragons."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:26 pm

"Mmm, not really a fan of dining on jealousy." Hollow said blandly. "Usually tastes bitter and has an aftertaste."

Rin clung tightly to Burn. "That looks nothing like the dragons in hell!" She exclaimed.

Noc at this point had decided she had enough. She came down and summoned the three Fates to look after the dragon. She herself went to his rider. With all the gentleness and care of a mother, she herself healed and soothed the pain of the Dimling, not even realizing this was a sacred race. After the Dimling would be all right, sore but all right, she asked the Fates to lead him and the dragon to her tower, and that she would handle this. The broken building was rebuilt with her power, and then the Goddess of Night prepared for War. Black armor wrapped around her like shadows, and chains swirled around her as she strode out of her city. As she did so, she placed a barrier around it. Nothing could enter her city without her consent now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:53 pm

The mighty beast, stood, and stretched out his massive wings, making a deep thraoted rummbled, but then playfully licked lock from head to toe, not caring about the fact she was in battle grear, and nuzzled her, much like a thankful cat who has found a nice human.

Blaze from the other side of the barrier, " oh now look what you've done... your going to have a hard time getting him to heal and roll over but you might as well resign to the fact you now have a 500, 000 pound flying fire breathing pet." he shooks his head " easy midnight, easy.... I can let you sing your song soon enough."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:08 pm

Noc kindly stroked the dragon's nose. "Thank you, my wonderful new friend, but please stay inside the city for now. I do not want you to get hurt again." She honestly didn't want the magnificent beast to be hurt, and so she gently tried to persuade him to head back inside the barrier.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next