Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

2 posters

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 27 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:50 am

There was an old and ugly scar marring Terra's right side, at the base of her ribs down to her hip. It looked like something may have grazed and burned her there. Terra shivered some as Ace kissed her, and gasped a little as he kissed down her throat. Did this mean... he loved her? Or was he using her? Her mind was addled as the sensation of Ace there and the heat of the moment overwhelmed her mind and body.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 27 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:57 am

Ace took what he needed, what he wanted, fondling this or touching that, enjoying sensations and pleasures he hadn't felt in forever. He mated her, much like a man starved for the action might. Much like a man who wanted to touch and to please her as much as himself, someone who needed this to be drug out, to be thoroughly enjoyed, mating her long and into the night. He didn't care about her virginity if it was there, he didn't hadn't bothered to check for such nonsense these days, and he didn't care, what might be the result, things like that got sorted in the morning. feather kisses every inch of her, as he plunged and plundered her insides, only to cuddle and caress with kisses. When finished, on a mighty moan, he let him have one more guilty pleasure, that he had missed for eons, and that was to cuddle close, hold something dear, and fall into the lol of sleep.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:47 am

It hadn't taken very much of the caresses and kisses before Terra lost herself in the moment. She had lost her virginity that night, but she didn't care. Ace's attentions and affections had now won her over; she was now completely infatuated with him, and her mind settled on the matter. He still scared her some, but tonight was not one of those times. Terra was lost in the texture of his skin, the feeling of his hair, the sensation of his kisses, the way he smelled under the aura of death..... wintergreen, and like old forests. She did her best to please him as much as he made her enjoy it. Once it was all said and done, Terra gladly snuggled against him, and enjoyed the feeling and sensation of his arms around her once more. Perhaps she was now playing with fire around him, and perhaps she was throwing herself in front of a hungry predator for thinking so, but she felt comfortable and even a little safe in Ace's arms.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:26 pm

*in the morning. *

Pickles had gotten up early and started breakfast seeing, Ace's boots out of the corner of her eye she giggled softly and made sure she made enough coffee and breakfast for everyone. She giggled as she snuck into Lily and Zippies room and gently shook them awake " Don't go near the couch Terra was sleeping on ok, as we have a visitor and I don't want it to go south for her all right." she said and left to repeat the process with mara and Issac and then back to downstairs to tell her stud muffin what was up.

Lily blinked at Zippy " So... Ace, must be downstairs with Terra again." she shivered " ya best to stay away from there."

Mara laughed " well then, staying in the kitchen it is, your so cute when you sleep, by the way, Issac."

Ace would soon find out, that he had slept far longer than he wanted too, had honestly screwed up the whole, possible one night stand thing, he had planned. Unfortunately, the warmth and feel of someone close were flipping addictive, and so he stayed sleeping. The warmth and the comfort lulling him into the false sense of peace, and he honestly hadn't even begun to realize just how tired he had been.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:00 pm

Springtrap quietly helped Pickles get breakfast ready. He wasn't sure how comfortable he felt with all this yet, but all he could do is try and become adaptable to the unusual situation.

Isaac was still asleep, cuddled against Mara pretty insert the proper F bomb here. adorably. He looked like an angel asleep.

Terra slept as soundly. The feeling of being with Ace made her feel safe, and she liked how he smelled up close, under the smell of death. The girl had quite thoroughly fallen for him now, and it was a dream she didn't want to wake up from.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:31 pm

Pickles just shrugged " its weird, really weird, and parts of me have been alive a lot longer than well everyone here put together.... like I said there are parts of me he killed originally."

Lily giggled, and said " hey zippy.." she grinned " your cute but its time to get up munchkin."

Mara shook her head and crept down the steps knowing full well Issac would miss her and run down the stairs.

Ace, lolled by the warmth continued to sleep, breathing gentle and easy, as his heart stirred for a moment, in remembrance of what was. His heart, ached, for what he once had, and in his sleep he looked the part of an angle. Warm and cozy just fallen from grace, as his hair was ruffled, but it was clear now that it was day, the scars that ran down his back.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:45 pm

Springtrap smiled a little. "Perhaps you could tell me some stories sometime then? Maybe not the death parts...."

Zippy yawned. "Is it morning already?" he asked sleepily still. Zippy stretched slowly and sat up. The movement felt normal, despite his limbs being mechanical, but it also stretched out his back nicely still.

Isaac sleep a little while longer before he slowly woke up. As predicted, the first thing he did was went to go find Mara.

Terra woke up slowly. She was confused for a moment as to why she was snuggled so close to a man, but realized it was Ace and remembered the wonderful night before. She had never felt like that before, physically and emotionally. Terra moved just a little to watch Ace's face as he slept, and was amazed at how different he looked than when he was doing his normally cold looking smile. He was very handsome. Not that he wasn't before, but this was a different handsome, as if God himself carved his features, and made him perfect. Ever so carefully, she couldn't help but gently move a stray lock of hair out of Ace's face. Terra wondered what would happen if she kissed him now, but she feared that when he woke, the magical spell would be broken.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:30 am

Pickles giggled " i don't remember everything hun, but, " she smiled pulling out an old old book " this is an old old story, I had... and well I hid it in my jacket when I rand away from the lab." she smiled " the more I read it, the more I realize, its a book of ancient myths, and one of them.... "

Lily giggled " yep, oh and we have a visitor downstairs. "

Mara smiled " hello mom and pop." she teased softly, then counted to ten, for Issac to once more become her cute little shadow.

Ace's breathing was soft, and he did not stir, but his heart is yerned, begged, and that is when he softly said, in that velvety ritch voice of his, with all the softness, and all the care, of a man who had once walked with angles, " Time, is slipping, because I can not find the white wings."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:47 am

Springtrap's eyes slid to Ace. "Are you saying he's a myth?" He asked in doubt. Poor Springtrap still didn't completely buy the whole myths are real and all thing yet.

Zippy swallowed. "I-is it who I think it is?"

At ten as if on cue, Isaac hugged Mara from behind in a kind of adorable fashion. "Found you." He crooned affectionately in her ear.

Terra's breath caught some. Was that.... was that why he acted the way he did? He was looking for something he couldn't find? She had the vain thought of offering to help him, but her heart also tugged for him. Ever softly, Terra kissed the fallen angel with little fear at the moment.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:03 am

Pickles looked at him " a man walks towards the fair maid, and down in the bush a back of hell was a maid. He whispered love, with eyes of blue and brown, and she stole his golden crown, lost are the white wings who heaven kissed, and yet his love he still missed. Laying to shadows she held what others wished, and in the depths and in the night he fished, what was time under the moon, and laying in his bed so soon. The world cried, as his heart died, down in the dark, died the sacred spark, now chasing sin, and to the shadows that honor sin, of flesh and bone, and on written stone. Heaven and hell in his gaze forever ablaze. Crow and the black Swan should have never met." she looked at him " sounds a bit too familiar."

Lilly nodded " yep, and were not to go and ruin things for terra, as according to mum he's ah... with her."

Mara grinned kissing Issac " your so cute." she said handing him some bacon " eat your too scrawny." she giggled teasing him.

Ace, simply rolled, on to his back, the sun shining now on his face. Soft were his features, but it was when the Cross, that silver cross, that dangled from his ear, caught the light, that shadows of flames and fire, seemed to dance across his chest. As if he was condemned for all time, for a sin he never committed, but could and always would be above because of it. His voice now was like silk rubbing against satin, " and the rose dies." his face slightly frowned then, but turned up into a soft smile " wither for what you have done."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:16 am

Springtrap shook his head. "Are you telling me Ace is suppose to be some sort of fallen angel?" He asked, still in disbelief over it, the stubborn tin man, although most of his parts were of an aluminum and steel alloy that was quite strong.

Zippy nodded some. "So.... ignore them for now..... got it."

Isaac smiled happily and ate the bacon from her hand. "Mmmmmm......"

Terra continued to watch Ace as he slept. His voice sent thrills and shivers down her spine now, and it sounded like a hot coffee for her ears; deep, dark, and rich. She she memorized the planes and angles of his beautiful face, highlighted in the morning light and not overshadowed by the brim of his hat, Terra rested a hand on his chest, over Ace's heart. She wasn't really sure why she did this, but the rhythm of his breathing even seemed wonderful to her at the moment.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:37 am

Pickles laughed " no babe he's a devil," she grinned " come on. no but it sounds like he was betrayed by a girl." she said softly " so maybe this is going to be really hard, but I think Terra, in the end, will be good for taming senior devil."

Lily smiled " Till the clocks chime, and the ball rolls." she paused " why did I say that?"

Mara grinned peacefully " hey pickles what are you railing about, times just slipping " she paused " now why did I say that... it started normally... ended weird."

Ace, for some reason, was woken by that, of all things, a simple light touch on his still heart. Yes, for the gentle stirring it had done, while he slept, was over now. Still, as a dead mans his heart was once more, but he opened only one eye, and the eye that picked at her was the blue, and of course it was a light with heaven's light, and it was dewy just like the morning. Mercy some one would say, lived in that eye, while damnation in the other. But he didn't open the other, instead he stared and in his normal voice, the one that was like black velvet that cut through even the quietest of silence, yet mornings were all was quiet, and he said simply " what are you doing?" as if he had never seen a woman play tenderly with her sleeping lover.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:51 am

Springtrap rolled his eyes and shook his head. He still didn't believe in angels... or devils. "Whatever.... need any help finishing breakfast?" he offered.

Zippy looked puzzled and shrugged. "Ah, I am going to get dressed and then head downstairs, yeah?"

Isaac looked at Mara in puzzlement. "Tick tock time?" He asked. He hoped for clarification on that one part, for some reason.

Terra blushed and looked down. "S-sorry." She apologized softly. "Y-you looked so p-peaceful and beautiful while y-you slept, I couldn't help b-but watch...." Her blush deepened when Terra realized she was still naked, and the hand on his chest moved away as she tried to get the blanket to cover up a little and be a bit more modest. For the most part, she was a good girl, and a quiet one. She didn't really have much any sins, other than loving Ace now, if that was one. Terra, however, did not think it was.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:01 am

Lilly still confused walked down stairs with zippy " mara did you just say something weird?"

Marra nodded, " ya." answering her sister and looked at Issac " I don't know why I said it hun."

Lilly laughed " I said to zippy, till the clocks chime, and the bell tolls." she shrugged.

Mara nodded " I said, Times just slipping."

Pickles bapped spring trap on the head " your silly I still love you though."

Ace turn his head to looked at her, staring with his blue eye, the other one firmly shut and then chuckled a bit, the velvet dripping with morning fog " you know I have seen you naked every bit of you, with both eyes." he grinned, heaven help him, not that heaven would. He reached out, because he couldn't resist, maybe was powerless too, like a moth to flame he was. He turned so he was able to reach out and touch a strand of her hair, and with his mouth pushed her back into the pillows with a sweet and hot kiss.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:14 am

Isaac nodded. He accepted that as an answer. "Speaking of time, is it breakfast time?" He asked Mara.

Zippy looked between the girls and frowned. "Isn't that what You-Know-Who says?" He asked, pointing a finger towards the living room.

Ace's comment made Terra flush more. She looked back at him when he touched her hair, and practically melted as he kissed her. She kissed back with abandon; she was in her own heaven now, right there on the couch with him. She gently placed her arms around Ace's neck, and felt the wonderful texture of his hair through her fingers again. Her touch was gentle, as if she would ruin him or the mood if she was too rough.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:23 am

Pickles grinned " yes issac food is done" she said giving him a huge plat piled high with bacon pancakes eggs, french toast, and something that looked like stake. " I was hungry cooking."

Mara giggled " hmm and my guess is he will eat every bit of it." she laughed getting her own plat, and fixing lily's. while pickles did spring traps and zippies.

Lily frowned " sounds like some one is awake, or should I say doesn't sound like... get it sound."

Ace pulled back from slowly, he wanted to just cuddle, to just be here, and with and that bothered him he closed his eye and he opened it again, with his blue eye, he could see nothing but everyone's virtues, the other nothing but sins, and together he saw balance. He shook himself and sat up strait, looked heaven ward, and sighed running his hands down his face, he wasn't going to do this, he could just leave and never come back. He couldn't she had power of him he knew, a dark lustful power, and if that grew, he knew he would fall. That was hard, very hard, and so he sighed and looked at her with that blue eye and said as soft and velvety as a new day " If you want too, " he paused let moments slip " their are rules." he said watching her face, with just one blue eye.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:33 am

Isaac gladly sat down and tucked into his mountainous plate of food. Isaac cheerily dug in and ate with relish. He liked food, a lot. Next to Mara, it was his favorite thing here.

Zippy smiled weakly. "Yeah... I get it. Still scares the bejeezus outta me though...."

Terra watched him in worry. Had she done something wrong? She remained laying there, pretty well beneath Ace, and continued to watch him. She became very aware of her own heartbeat, which still wasn't the strongest, but had held on through last night somehow. "If I want to..... what?" She asked Ace softly. That could mean a lot of things, but she felt like she would be willing to do most anything Ace asked her right now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:41 am

Pickles giggled and popped springtraps chest open, put in a large papper bag and shut the door " there your own body temp will keep your lunch warm because you have to go food getting your son eats like a horse."

Mara grinned " he's a thourabred built for running, can't have him starving, Eh pops."

Lily laughed at zippy " eat or starve your choice." she teased as she dug into what was actual mashpotatoes pickles really had cooked a lot of crap because she was running out of ideas.

Ace ran a hand through his hair, and then said softly " Rules, never so help me, ever use your smile, your kisses, your anything, against me and judgment, never, for what I have to do, as harsh and as cruel as it might seem, needs done, and if you can handle me wandering around, and doing what I do, with interferance whats so ever, unless asked... " he sighed " then we can keep on .." he trailed off " because your just too... I really can't... you would tempt a saint." he purred now against her throat, but grabbed his boxers from behind her " need these."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:53 am

Springtrap wasn't sure how he liked using himself as a hot box, but he nodded anyway. "Make me a grocery list?" He asked Pickles. "I don't know what all you may or may not want to make.

Zippy nodded and grabbed some food before Isaac ate it all. he managed to snag a couple small steaks and some eggs.

It took Terra to realize what Ace was saying, but once she did, she felt her heart soar. She nodded in agreement and hugged him when he came close again. "When do you think you will come back?" She asked softly. Terra got the sense he wouldn't be spending much longer with her for this visit.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:01 am

Pickles smiled " here you go. " she said handing him a long list " and while your out, get a rolling ice box or something, or another refrigerator, seriously... doom is this kitchen if I can't feed all the fuzzies."

Mara laughed " some how we saved enough for Terra and her ah... what do you want to call it.."

Lilly shrugged " thing I guess works."

Ace looked at her chuckled a bit, and put on his boxers, his pants, his boots, his shirt, and dropped his hat, on the edge of the couch, shaking his head, he got up and moved towards the kitchen grinning like the devil, and low and behold had his coffee cup, poured his own coffee, got his own breakfast, and then perched himself at the table " Eh no sins before meal time, don't condemn my food, Amen" he said before digging in. Then he stopped looked at spring trap and opened his other eye and laughed, " Tisk tisk, 45 men, " he grinned like the devil.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:10 am

Springtrap nodded and scanned the list. He faltered when Ace said his kill count aloud. He swallowed hard and muttered something about going now and will be back later. He then slipped out to gather the food and supplies.

Isaac waved happily in greeting at Ace. Isaac had food and a Mara, so naturally he was happy. He didn't fear Ace, but mostly because the lab had broken him, or at least the part about him that was commonly called "self-preservation."

Zippy turned quiet and kept to himself, picking at his eggs now.

Terra smiled and blushed a little. She found her clothes and tugged them on before joining the rest of the household and Ace for breakfast. She had considered trying on Ace's hat, but decided it would be kind of silly for her to wear it, and she didn't want to accidentally make Ace mad. For once she went to breakfast happy, and even woke up happy, something she hadn't felt for so long for a long time.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:25 am

Lily swallowed and kept eating, her hand reached for zippies.

Mara shook her head and figured Issac might actually be the smart one. Smiled and said " so how did you sleep?"

Pickles frowned " well, now." was all she said the line of her gaze not amusing.

Ace chuckled, took a big drink of his coffee and look at pickles with those eyes of his, then to mara, to issac to zippy and then lily and laughed " Oh, but he left, tisk, besides no judgments before morning coffee, spoils my mood it does." he teased, and then grinning at zippy " boo" is what he said before grinning and licking Terra's ear, winked at Mara, and went back to his eating. humming the death march of all things. " so many sins so little time."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:32 am

Zippy gladly held Lilly's hand. He flinched when Ace told him "boo," but overall, he didn't have much sin, other than what the lab had turned him into, and he ending three lives because of his programming before he figured out all he had to do was keep his eyes closed.

Isaac's sins were similar to Zippy. Before he died, he stole some to survive, but otherwise was fairly good. It was when he was brought back to life that he got worse. The lab drove him to the brink of insanity, and even broke his sanity some. It was because of that, Isaac had no qualms with killing so long as he benefited from it, and it stopped the pain.

Terra had sat near Ace, and blushed when he licked her ear. She had decided; Ace made her happy. If he had given her his heart and his trust, she would do her absolute best to treat both with gentle care, and not betray him. She had quite fallen for him, and wanted to be there for him as long as he wanted or needed her.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:51 pm

Pickles idly did dishes then.

Lily swallowed, just eating. Keeping zippies hand close.

Mara hugged issac, idly.

Ace laughed, when finished put his plate in the sink, and grabbed his hat. placed it on his head, and then turned eyes blazing that creepy smile plastered on his face, " Mr Rin, don't forget some day the devil is going to want his due." and laughed humming the death march right on out.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:08 pm

Zippy flinched a little at Ace's words, rattled. That man.... scared him a lot. He couldn't help it. The silent void around Ace, as well as the bone-chilling aura he had, it was easy to feel uncomfortable around Ace.

Isaac waved bye when Ace left. Yet again, he seemed oblivious to the threat that had sat at their table and ate breakfast with them. To Isaac, Ace was just another strong person that was a little weird.

Terra watched Ace go. She didn't want him to leave, but she knew he had to, and had promised not to interfere with his "job," as she wanted to refer to it. So instead, she smiled softly to herself at the hope and anticipation of his next visit. She ate her food, all that was served to her, before she stood and silently helped Pickles with the dishes.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum