Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___ - Page 5 Empty Re: ___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___

Post by wolfHhowling Fri May 12, 2017 12:30 am

Lilly smiled at him stopping " well at least you admit your an asshole, thats step one towards the healing process." she said " what do you want a gold sticker, fresh out of those sunshine." then she looked horrifed " oh god, I have talked to you more in one day, then I have my own cat... customers, and everything else for the past week in one day.... eh." she said picking up walking briskly " I am loosing my mind."

Eric grinned " do I get also get laid while recovering?" he asked looking at her.

Grumpy looked at her " your a cat person aren't you... only a love of cats would see an asshole and think their sweet too."

Pickles narrowed her eyes " ok, under one condition... " she said, " you never call me Miss pickles again."

Crane sighed, " me guess I have to be a good little sick reaper don't I?" he looked up at Abby " I don't want too, I kinda want my mommy" he said cutely " but she's dead."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___ - Page 5 Empty Re: ___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___

Post by Dark Silence Fri May 12, 2017 12:36 am

"And is that a bad thing?" Reeve said as he smiled. "It sounds like you don't get out much, if I'm the one you've talked to most so far recently."

"If you aren't too badly beat up?" Timore asked with a teasing smile. "Then perhaps."

Shade laughed a little. "Well, I always thought they were cute, but could never really keep one since I was always on the run." She admitted. "Although most animals like me."

"Yes ma'am." Austin replied. "Is there anywhere you want to go? Or I can order in food."

Abby furrowed her brow. "If you want, I can try to be a mom while you recover, although I have no idea exactly how a good one would act. Milk and cookies maybe?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri May 12, 2017 12:48 am

Crane looked at her shaking his head " mothers make chicken soup, and cuddle their kiddies." he said " read bed time stories, tuck kids in, you know... I use to be a daddy, and i use to do that for my " he started to cry " for my little girl."

Pickles " do you want to sit and watch a reaper cry?" she asked.

Erik looked at her " oh? I bet you could be real gentel." he said grinning " I might have pulled a feather... looked at her blushing, want to ah, kiss it make it feel better." he grinned " I am also multing, so if you see crow feathers every ware... I warned you."

Lily snorted " No, its just you annoy me, " she said turning down a road, " and your now fallowing me like a little lost puppy dog, and its getting more annoying."

Grumpy raised an eyebrow " that explains it, you think I am cute."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri May 12, 2017 12:55 am

Abby held Crane close and tried to gently comfort him. "Shhhh.... it'll be okay. Abby is here, and Abby will take care of you. No more tears now, only dreams."

"Ah, I kind of get uncomfortable watching grown men weep." Austin said. "There's a sushi restaurant not too far from here." He suggested. "If you like sushi."

"Oooooo.... I could save the feathers and make a pillow." Timore smiled. "And where is the booboo from the pulled the feather?" She also kissed his cheek for good measure.

"Well, would you like me to stop?" Reeve smiled. "If so, I will leave, if you only let me give you a token first."

Shade's face got red as he said that, and she tried to cover it with her hands. "Maybe?" She squeaked. "You... you aren't bad looking...."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri May 12, 2017 1:04 am

Crane looked at her " can I." he sooted over, and he opened up his blanket, " Can I... I just want to cuddle." he said, sniffling " besides My cold won't last long, and this is an excuse to be cuddled."

Pickles smiled " sure... " she said smiling " lets go... before he starts quoting the Raven or some other sad thing... he does that."

Eric blinked "do you want me to take a birdy bath first?" he said then sighed and kissed her on the lips " it hurts there." he said grinning " so lovely lady fear, what is it do you want to do tonight, we could watch a scary movie, and laugh at it?"

Lilly looked at him " if its a kiss, you can kiss my ars..." she said opening the door to her apartment slipping in side, and slamming the door " I guess I will probably see you tomorrow since I have the feeling yoru now my offical stalker."

Grumpy purred " oh?" he said " the scars don't repulse you?" he teased grinning. " you know if I cross your path its bad luck." he teased.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri May 12, 2017 1:14 am

Abby smiled kindly. "Of course we can cuddle." She said and adjusted herself, shifting positions so she could cuddle Crane a bit better. "How's that?" She murmured.

Austin nodded and got the door for Pickles. "After you." He said, trying to be polite. This was his first date after all, and he wanted to make a good impression.

Timore smiled a bit. "To be honest, I don't like scary or horror movies. They make me mad. The people in them are stupider than the average squirrel."

Reeve chuckled and leaned against the door. "It wouldn't have been a kiss; I do have some boundaries. It was merely a gift. I will just hang it on your doorknob and take my leave. Sleep well, Witch Queen." He said. There was a soft metallic tink as he set the gift as he said on the knob and walked away.

Shade blushed a little more. "I think the scars are kinda cool." She admitted. "And bad luck is all I am to everyone in heaven, and so they try to hunt me down and kill me."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri May 12, 2017 1:31 am

Grumpy snorted " its because people try to destroy what they can't understand." he said " and why would heaven or hell ever understand each other." he said smiling at her " its ok you can be my Gaurdain Anglic Demon or my Gaurdan Demonic Angle your pick." he said and cuddled into her. " I must have been really hated, don't you think, if no one came to look for me, and I was left to die in an ally."

Erik grinned " you clearly don't understand the genious in the Comedy Genre horror is." he teased " if you think of it as a comedy show, it then becomes rather hillarious." he grinned " we could watch a chick flick, if you cry I could be cute and you could whipe your tears on a fluffy crow."

Pickles giggled " for a computer hacker your kinda odd." she said giggling " so... after dinner, does this mean we can watch a movie in your room giggle like school gils and cuddle?"

Crane sniffled " better... but I have to warn, I can be a bit of a pervert too... I haven't gotten any in oh... I think 300 years... last kiss was in 300 years too...." he grinned " I did get hugged in the last 100 though."

Lily snorted what ever it was could rott their till morning. She got out her pots and her pans, to cook something tasty for herself and then she was going to cuddle in with her cat and go to sleep, she would have to open early tomorrow to make sure she made up for todays short day.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri May 12, 2017 1:54 am

"I just think I am a Guardian Me, is I'm a guardian anything." Shade concluding. And for what it's worth, I know Shadow and I don't hate you." She remembered something Grumpy said and started to scratch his back some, hoping it felt good for him.

"Eh.... and I am not a fan for chick flicks either." Timore admitted some more. "I mostly like action and fantasy. Lord of the Rings is a good one."

Austin smiled. "If you want. I, ah, admittedly don't have much idea on what all I should or shouldn't do on a first date, but I will at least get the check." He said.

"Uh huh." Abby nodded. "Well, I hope you can at least wait until after a first date for anything too intimate. You might get a kiss though if you wanted."

Reeve made his way back home, watching the encroaching shadows. He stopped as he spotted a silloette in front of his house and silently slipped away, opting to sleep in a hotel for the night.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri May 12, 2017 2:05 am

Erik smiled " we could watch the crow..." then stopped " wait, Crap. " he said " ok, so on my wards list i have this reaper, his crazy depressed, poety lonely... very lonely.... and out and out crazed beyond reason... " he said " I am like his best buddy.... so why would he not just offer me the soup, but instead asked for a second bowl, instead of just sharing it, he knows i don't eat dead things.... and why would he not use my name." he blinked " it looked like Crane, it acted not like crane, and Crap.... " he said shifting in a flash and cawed " deads mans gonna die." before flying off.

Grumpy purrred arching his back with a look of shear pleasure across his face, like a cat in extasy.

Lilly popped in her favorite movie and started to watch that.

Pickles giggled " well that's pretty much all thats expected." she teased.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri May 12, 2017 2:14 am

That left Timore confused again, but she decided it was best to not ask questions right now. "I'm making dinner at six! I'll leave the window open!" She called after Erik as he flew off. She smiled a little. He was cute as a crow, and handsome as a man, and so wonderful and kind. The demoness smiled all the way back to her apartment, glad she was his.

Shade smiled and giggled a little. "You really are a cat." She teased, but kept it up. "You know, I've seen stray cats, but never a big cat before. Not even in a zoo."

Reeve didn't sleep well that night, paranoia eating him half the time. Partway through the night, he switched hotels because he could have swore he saw the figure through the window again.

Austin looked down, face a little red. This was the poor guy's first date. He opened the door to the restaurant and spoke fluent Japanese to the host as they got seated. "Oh, uh, feel free to get whatever you want." He offered to Pickles after they were seated.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri May 12, 2017 2:47 am

Lilly sighed, several things were very wrong, first of all, she had made way to much food, second, this is the time of night a little crow would visit her, tell her the weather forcast for witches and fly off, the little guy hadn't shown, which ment she had no clue what magic was strongest tomorrow, and also. She could feel the ominous feeling in the air, and that was a bad omen, a witch with out the visit of a crow. She bit her lip, and then she had been a Female dog to day she realized. Then sighed it wouldn't take long. She closed her eyes pictured the demon she had been a bitched too, and snapped her fingers effecivly poofing him in " All right I was a Female dog, I am normally not that pissy, I made to much to eat, my crow hasn't come by which I hope the little guy is ok, maybe he has sick chicks... and " she rolled her eyes " I am starting to spook myself, so the least you can do, is nodd, shut up and eat the leftovers.. " she pointed to the kitchen table " its still hot... also you can stay awhile no rush."

Grumpy shifted, stretching, the big black panther layed beside her, twitching his tail back and forth, and he realized a Crap tone of time had gone by, but that was ok. The food would keep. as he had put it all away before coming up here, and tomorrow was another day, he was prone to close shop after breakfest whipped out, its why he let everyone order lunch and dinner too, he purred clearly enjoying this.

Pickles took a long time to decided and settled on a sampler of everything, she giggled " so mr Hacker, dude, what is it you do that legal." she teased in a hushed voice.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri May 12, 2017 2:57 am

Reeve was instantly defensive after he was teleported, hands resting on the hilts of his guns and tail trashing like a cat's. He watched Lily as she spoke, and after a moment relaxed enough to take his hands off the guns. "Yes please on the food." He murmured. "And if it's all right, may I just crash here for the night? I swear I'll stay on the couch like a good boy."

Shade giggled and pet Grumpy's fur, finding it soft, and scratched him some more. "You're very pretty as a panther." She complimented. "Beautiful and strong."

"Actually, I do run a small web business in testing security measures for other sites." Austin told her. "I do just the normal level of a hacker's capability for those companies, and save my full potential for, ah, other things."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri May 12, 2017 3:04 am

pickles yawned " oh really, that interesting, I build robots, o and I am a brain surgeon... well I do other operations." she smiled " all of which are legal, and maybe if you take me to my house later, I can get my laptop and we can see who can hack the other, winner gets to pick the movie."

Grumpy shifted back " hmm, maybe one day I will let you pet my belly." he teased " but you know cats don't like that unless they trust you completely and I don't know you look like the cute type that would try cuddling me to death."

Lilly snorted " really? you were just going to try and shoot me again." she accused not to happy about her now house guest then pressed her self up against him and looked up " maybe I don't want you to behave?" she said snorting " now could you tell me whats got you all jumpy little dick?"

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri May 12, 2017 3:13 am

Austin laughed a little. "You're on. I can speak Latin and Japanese, and anything with a computer chip I can hack. I have even stolen from banks without them being any the wiser, until they went and recounted everything."

Shade smiled a bit. "I thought you wanted cuddles." She teased back. She sighed a little and indeed cuddled him a bit. "You know, you are kind of comfy to cuddle with, cat and guy..."

"Try a crazed ex that was suppose to be a mutually agreed one night stand, and then proceeded to stalk me for the next three years, and forced my girlfriend after that into breaking up with me just so I wasn't in a relationship with anyone." Reeve said dryly. "I saw her tonight outside my place as I was heading home and decided I would be sleeping elsewhere tonight. I apologize for being jumpy and if that riled you up. You can keep my guns for the night if it makes you feel any better." He offered tiredly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri May 12, 2017 3:22 am

Lilly purred " I don't do one night stands." she smiled putting a finger into his shirt and pulling him down till he was eye level with her " I am feeling rather dangerous, and I feel like being a horrid Female dog... and since, your a pretty polite and nice stalker.... I think I can do some black magic.." she said licking the side of his face " all you have to do is pretend your with me... and then when your crazy stalker comes after me, " she grinned nipping his ear and then breathing softly into it " I will add a notch to my bed post, when I dig her grave..."

Grumpy grinned at her blushing " thanks." he said his mind drifting off to wanting to kiss her but decided she wasn't that into him and instead just snuggled into her and yawned " nap time or movie snuggle time?" he all but purred the sound of a content cat.

Pickles giggled " awe poor little hacker, he's going to get his butt handed to him." she said grinning " I program my own robots, to stop computer hackers, so this should be fun."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri May 12, 2017 3:28 am

Reeve raised an eyebrow. He wasn't completely one way or the other quite yet, but Lily definitely had his undivided attention. "And what do the notches mean, might I ask? And what are you playing at to gain here?"

"Whichever is fine by me." Shade said, but it was punctuated by a yawn too. She was still a little tired. She never had slept well in new beds the first night or two.

"Hey, I have a few tricks still." Austin smiled. "You came through my every day computer, not my hacking one."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri May 12, 2017 3:38 am

Lilly grinned " I lied to you earlier, I am not just any witch." she trailed a hand down his arm, " I am Lilith, " she said, smiling as if the devil eat the cat, she trailed the same hand now down his chest, " you see... the notches on my bedpost, are of all the nasty little bitches, I put to bed, may the rest in peace... after all... I do." her hand slipped past his belt, and slowly began to go lower, " like my fun, " she said then purred " as for what I get out of this, tall dark and well tall..." she grinned, now begining to give him a good stroke, " well I deal in demon souls... yours is kinda pretty... would look nice, tacked above my bed don't you think." she purred.

Grumpy looked at her " unless you want to fall asleep on me." he grinned.

Pickles grinned " I am sure you do, but lets face it I doubt you will pick a movie." she bopped his nose.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri May 12, 2017 3:44 am

Reeve purred a little and wrapped his arms around her, a bit aroused now, as she could probably feel as well as see by his body language. "If that's the case..." He murmured, biting her ear a little gently. "Damn that Female dog to hell and back."

Shade laughed softly. "Sorry. I didn't sleep the best last night, and you are kind of comfy..." She admitted."

"I.... can't really argue that one..." Austin admitted. Their sushi came, and Austin thanked the waiter in Japanese for them. "Bon apetit." He told Pickles.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri May 12, 2017 3:52 am

Lilith grinned " ah, yes but first shall we put my poor new found pet out of his misery for the time beining? " she grinned nipping his ear, and grabbing him hard " but I warn, no one night stands for me, so if you end up in bed, your soul is mine for at least a year and if you should happen to be so misfortunate to have your heart stuffed in a jar... " she teased " lets say at least I will treasure it... my poor little puppy." she said bitting his lower lip, she grinned " oh how I will love, " she said giving him a strong stroke puncuating each word with one " to watch her blood spill, and the sweet smell of her body as it burns in hell... you know whtats what keeps my feet warm at night, the burning of bitches." she teased, " now little man, what is it you plan on doing?" she said, skimming the nails of her free hand down the side of his face, in a sexy way.

Grumpy grinned " you say that now, till you wake up with me in the morning, and then accuse me of raping you or something pathetic like that, and thats why I don't have a girl friend." he said sadly.

Pickles grinned and must have cleared her plat with in 10 minuets flat.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri May 12, 2017 3:58 am

Reeve purred some more and pulled Lilith in closer. "I never really liked one night stands. Especialy after that one." He said before he kissed her hungrily, and full of ferocious passion. Yes, he was hers now, condemned to be a subject to her will, at least as of now. Lilith had made him tick, and now he wanted her badly.

Shade blushed. "Would you really do that?" She asked. Shadow wouldn't let that happen, she knew, but she wanted to hear Grumpy's answer first.

Austin offered her some of his. He wasn't too surprised; after all, she was supposedly pregnant, and a body needed food for fuel, and how long was hers just sitting there?
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri May 12, 2017 4:03 am

Pickles looked at his plat smiling " you going to eat that?" she asked grinning even though she sneeked a sushi roll of his plat and eat it.

Lilly broke the kiss " oh good... now lets see, bed room's down the hall, if you want to ravish me on a bed, but the floor wall or couch is good too." she said still stroking him, making sure he was nice and hard, " I recomend the bed room." she said bitting his lip, and then trialing hot kisses down his throat " that is if you want me to rock your world, and still be able to stand in the morning..."

Grumpy looked at her " no... but do you know how many time I was accused of that." he snorted shaking his head " more times then I can count."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri May 12, 2017 4:08 am

Austin smiled and nudged the rest of his sushi towards her. "Nah, you can have it."

Reeve purred and picked Lilly up by the hips and moved to the bedroom with her. "I am a man, not a pussy." He purred as he undressed her, ravishing her as he bared more and more skin. "It will take a lot to render me unable to stand in the morning." He kissed her chest and licked her boob some.

Shade smiled and snuggled a little. "If you say you won't, I trust you..." She yawned again and started to doze off. He was warm and comfy....
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri May 12, 2017 1:22 pm

Lilly was now curled close to the demon who had called himself Reeve, and was so comfy she didn't honestly want to get up. So she didn't she giggled, he really was a tall man, with big shoulders, and to her small frame dwarfed her, and she liked the feeling of being dwarfed even if she war heals, it made her seem small and fragile, something she really wasn't, She was all most average height for a girl, and so a lot of guys didn't fit the bill.

Grumpy woke, early to early in the damn morning, it wasn't even dawn. He looked at shade, she was safe and sound curled up in his arms, he smiled softly and placed a gentle kiss to her head, not enough to wake her, but thy in hell was he awake. He sniffed, no fire, no smell of another person. So again why was he awake, then the back of his neck stood on end, it wasn't that black cats were unlucky, black cats could just sense bad luck... and he had a feeling, bad luck was going to happen ten fold. Gently sensing he had to move and move quickly, he nudged at shade " sweet roll, cupcake come on pumpkin pie, you need to get up, key lime pie." he said all most at a purr trying to mask the bubbling panic coming over him.

Pickles was cuddled up to Springtrap napping cutely. She had passed right out.

Crane sniffled in the middle of the night with his head on Abby. " seriously 999 years old, and I just have no one."

The Real Crane Pyromania came through the window, his red eyes glowing in the dim night, eric perched on his shoulder a very ominous crow. He stood, scythe in hand, and grin that would make the Cheshire cat crawl, his scythe deadly in the moonlight pouring in from the window. He raised his mighty blade and slew the imposter. Without hurting the girl his eyes now bore into her and he said with conviction " I am the real Crane Pyromania.. and I am 1000 years old, to day is my birthday." he snorted grinned " what do we have here, ah Abby... did the big bad morphling hurt you?" he asked then picking Eric of his shoulder " now Eric, are you sure that is the only Morphling in town?" when eric shook his head yes, Crane smiled sweetly " all right my friend, go forth and fly in the night, I am sure you have others to say hello to... " then returning his gaze to abby " such poetic misery that haunts my soul, such crimson blood that stains thine blade, and yet as I sit here burning like coal, I can't help to seem to see thine misery fade, what lark of black ravens wing, taunts me before my gaze, and yet I have no thoughts, but ware my gaze wonders, tis true, I came to slay the night, and in the morning slay the day, but do you honestly think your blood is the penance I pay?" He sighed " ah, yes tis that accusing glare, that makes me wish for death so."

Eric flew and as he did so cawed softly " beware the hour is near." he flew, until finding her window, landed in side, calling to his lady " TImore? Babe, you awake?" he asked, panic mounting in his voice " baby... "

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri May 12, 2017 10:06 pm

Reeve was still asleep, snoring softly. He seemed younger and softer as he slept, the serious and angry lines on his face relaxed now. He kept a seure hold on Lily as he slept, as if he needed her there still, but overall, he was relaxed. Last night, he had ravished her and treated her like a goddess worth the most devout of worshiping. The demon had sold his soul and being to her.

Shade yawned and woke, stretching and rubbing her eyes. "What's wrong?" She asked Grumpy. "Why am I so many different foods right now?" Shadow stalked in, seeming to have sensed something askew as well, but not able to pinpoint anything, so he just checked with his own glowing red eyes to make sure Shade was still well cared for.

Abby bolted to her feet, ready for anything, but able to do nothing as the real Crane slew the fake one. The whole thing after the fact left her horribly confused, although she liked this man with that face that seemed less like a pitiful slop. "Um, happy birthday?" Abby offered. "And what exactly is going on again please?"

Springtrap yelped and fell off of the couch as Crane burst in, but had an arm around Pickles still, so when he fell, he accidentally pulled her on top of him. "Ow...." He mumbled.

Timore came to her living room, yawning a little. "Erik?" She asked. "Are you okay? You had me worried when you didn't come back last night." She smiled some when she saw him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri May 12, 2017 10:46 pm

Erik looked at her " its still night out you know." he said looking at her, " but ah, I hope your not overly attached to the apartment... but this is your cute and ominous crow warning to get the insert the proper F bomb here. out of it, like soon." he frowned " please.." he all most squeeked.

Crane looked at her, raising a dark eyebrow, " blood, death, chaos, the normal," then looked at Pickles " Hmm, I see... " then back to abby, " Ah, to be so young and full of life, to question the will of the world, run child, for death will find you anyway... eventually death too will seek me, and when our time comes, so shall we write it in our blood, now go small one, and fly away from chaos and pain.. " he smiled warmly for once " for I can not fallow thee, and instead must slay a god."

Grumpy looked at her, " we need to get off the top floor." he just said, scooping her up and seriously knowing full well, he like every other damn cat would land on his feet, simply jumped with her in his arms, down the well of the stairs, and ran with her into the steel frame of the garage area, that made up his living room and kitchen. " were going to stay here, as their aren't any windows, and I know this feeling, the earth is going to shake." he said " and quake, and rattle, and do all the things animals know to avoid."

Lilly cuddled him softly but then bit her lip, and doing the little spell she had ben taugt to do as a child if no crows were available to give the weather or ominous warnings. Casting the small spell she read was was in the forcast, and swallowed, gently she kissed his chin, his lips, the tip of his nose, down his chest " wake up big studdly fire demon of hell and spite... wake up my cuddly rock star.. We got to get moving sweety unless of course you would rather sleep under a pile of rubble... which is ok, but I for one don't want to sleep under thunderclouds.... " she teased, half frightened at what the spell had fortold, no wounder the little crow hadn't come by, what was that saying, Ominous warnings forbade, when feathered friends fade. she shuddered.

Pickles looked down at Spring trap ignoring the reaper in the room " oh dear its this early in the morning, " she smiled and kissed his nose, " I am going to go to my place and change, and pack some clothing and be back I want to cuddle some more with my cute little hacker guy."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next