Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___ - Page 6 Empty Re: ___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___

Post by Dark Silence Fri May 12, 2017 11:03 pm

Timore nodded. "Where shall we go?" She asked, shifting into another, larger type of bird that basically looked like a raptor from hell. The perk of being a shapeshifter, is just that; being able to when the time is needed. She usually preferred to stick to humanoids, but anything living and not plant was in the realm of possibility for her.

Abby frowned a little. "Where do you want me to go? I should be safe here. Not many know how to get here, and Austin has some traps set up and ready at the push of a button."

"Ah, okay." Austin said with a smile at Pickles before looking back at Crane. "So, what's going on again, as a quick recap?"

Shade eeped and clung to Grumpy as he jumped, out of reflex and not expecting it. Once they were settled, Shadow appeared in the garage with them. "Grumpy... should I be scared?" Shade asked him.

Reeve yawned and woke. "What's going on?" He asked sleepily. "Earthquake? Tornado? Some bastard that needs to fry?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___ - Page 6 Empty Re: ___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___

Post by wolfHhowling Fri May 12, 2017 11:13 pm

Lilly smiled sweetly at him " God slaying" she said smiling warmly " god slaying, my building is ominously in the war zone." she said " so, lets go, and we can have wicked nap time later." she smiled " your so adorable when you sleep, it killed me to wake you."

Crane shrugged " the time is neer, but I warn death doesn't take light to a sneer in his direction." he sad turning, " A god must die, and my blade cries for blood."

Pickles blinked " ya I am getting out of doge." she said skirting the reaper and darting down the stares " will be back for you oh snuggle buddy." she called after Springtrap.

Grumpy looked at her smiled and stroked a hand down her hair, plopped on the couch, and angled himself so that her head rested on his chest, comfortably for them both, with if he needed to room to leap up with her in his arms and flee if needed, " no, just go back to sleep, I will keep you nice and safe." he said, starting to play with her hair..

Eric looked at her, " you know we can just jog right?" he teased shrugging and plucked the bird of pray off the counter, " your such a cute little birdy though." and lept as a man out the window, holding her like she was a chicken, which made people give him odd looks, as he walked down to grumpies and he hammered the door.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri May 12, 2017 11:26 pm

Reeve raised an eyebrow and got up to get dressed again, throwing his tan top to Lily. "Merry Christmas. You have a new night shirt. Want to come back to my place? It's on the other end of town, and if it's out of the warpath, perhaps I'll let you steal more of my clothes."

Timore snorted, but didn't mind being held by Erik and stayed a good little birdy all the way to Grumpy's. "Now you know what I think when you're a crow." She rubbed her feathered head on Erik's arm a little.

Shadow growled a little. "Want me to get the door?" He offered as Shade cuddled back up to Grumpy, relaxed. She wasn't relaxed enough to go to sleep quite yet, but this was pretty comfy still. Grumpy made a good pillow.

"I'll go scout for a new base." Abby said before she slipped out onto the streets. Austin nodded and went to his computers, firing everything up. He had a lot of cameras everywhere, including a fair amount in the nearby area.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri May 12, 2017 11:40 pm

Grumpy shook his head, Getting up, he stalked to the door, still holding Shade, opened the door, looked at Erik as the other mand came bursting in holding a bird of prey. Grumpy rolled his eyes and plopped back on the couch, " ok... Eric what the insert the proper F bomb here. do you want? I all ready know about the rumbling going to happen to my building, and.."

Eric was jumpy as she smiled " watch my cute chicken for me." he said putting timore, on the couch, " be a good birdy." he said stroking her head " the big bad crow, has got to do his rounds... so cute." he squeeked, before shifting into a crow and flying back out the open door, cawing " leave the door." and flying off.

Grumpy sighed " so... your clearly not a chicken... " yawning he snorted " and now we just leave the damn door open, why because I nore the shadow man, is going to open it like were the damn insert the proper F bomb here. buttlers from hell." he snapped. Looking at Timore " name day of birth occupation, and weather or not you actually taste like chicken, is non of my bease wax, but take a nibble out of the girl in my hands, and I sure as rain will make you taste edible."

Lilly looked at him and shook her head " nah... some buildings in the town are getting heavily effected vs not at all, and all the buildings in town were flagged. " she said shaking her head " with out a crow I don't know which is safe and which isn't." And just like that a Crow perched at her window, tapping, she opened, it, and the crow cawed " Fallow me, safe house, fallow me safe house." he said twice, cocking his head " no shooting partner." at reeves.

Crane shrugged, turning he said, " pitty." started to leave through the window " my eyes have seen decates come and go. tell me... " he trailed off " ah, never mind, my prey is here," he said before leaving through the window he had come through.

Pickles hurried home, changed, and couldn't help but notice, that her house was really dusty... and in not the best of shape to start with, so she gathered a bag of clothing, and knew that there was a laundry next to a take out place, and walked there, to do her clothing, her washer and dryer looked like their were things living in it, and she didn't want to deal with it.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri May 12, 2017 11:56 pm

Shade just stayed with Grumpy. She didn't know why he was so cuddly and felt the need to hold and carry her everywhere, but if it made him happy, she didn't mind. He was still warm and comfy.

Timore hissed and turned into a person again. "Why the hell would I want a Halfling for? And even if I wanted her, it would not be to eat! I may be a demon from hell, but I'm not demented in that way!"

Reeve grumbled and took out his guns, showing the crow of him putting the safety locks on and holstering the guns. "So.... we're following a bird now. Great. And I may or may not have a house later if I am understanding this correctly."

Abby stumbled into Pickles as she left her house. "My skin is crawling." She told her. "I'm going to stick with you. It feels... almost like the air is super humid, and it smells like ozone..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat May 13, 2017 12:09 am

Pickles smiled " Ok, I am going to do laundry, my house is disgusting, and afterwards we can pick up your cute brother." she giggled " So I take it, the real Crane slew his double." she giggled " he seemed off, but I wasn't sure if he cracked or not." she frowning " I am sorry, but I know him and that crow are close... so having him act the way he was, and towards me and the crow, is not only off for him, but creepy." she said " that and reapers slay their own colds."

Grumpy growled baring teeth starting to form into fangs, " the only reason I am tolerating you is because Eric is a damn good friend of mine, she might be a halfling but do you have to say it in such a nasty tone." he snarled, clearly wanting to sink his teeth into someones throat. His eyes turned cat like, and they accuse me for draging things in look what the bird brought." he snorted " I am going to box Eric's ears, he could have insert the proper F bomb here. called, its not like I don't have a insert the proper F bomb here. number." he snored then cuddled into shade purring agitatedly but holding her close, like she was the kitten and he was the mommy cat about to eat the mean nasty bird for pestering his baby.

Lilly nodded " its ok, I am part of the putting your house back together spell casters comunity... won't take more then a few days to get to yours if its demolished and that is a 6 hour spell casting per building." she smiled " but I do quality not quanity." she teased kissing his nose.

Eric rolled his little bird eyes " love birds comming?" he cawed as he took flight, to light on the fire excape out side.

Lilly yawned " were going by broom." she said " its the only way to keep up with a crow... plus you will look so adorable on the back of my broom stud muffin." she said grabbing the nice broom, and going out, to her fire excape mounted it. waiting for him to get on the back.

Crane waited in the park, he wasn't young by any means, and so he didn't go charging in after who ever it was that needed to die, no he was an older wiser sort, who's years demanded respected, and he would wait, till his pray came to him, and then he like any good reaper, would slay.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat May 13, 2017 12:20 am

Abby nodded. "Yeah... this Crane seems more likable. The last one seemed to want to wallow in Pity Party forever. This one seems okay with it, or at least hides it well." She paused. "What do you think a thousand year old reaper would want on his birthday?"

Timore growled. "Be wary of you make an enemy...." She warned. "I am aware of your amnesia, but that doesn't mean you are without fear, and fear is my sole domain. I can make you see your worst terrors until your mind breaks if I felt the need, but be glad Erik decided to make me want to be good this time." She twirled a black feather between her fingers slowly as she waited for her wonderful crow to return.

Shade sighed. "Timore, please." She begged softly. "You and my mother are close friends, so you're practically and aunt to me. Please, just be nicer to Grumpy? He's going to look after me and keep me safe."

Timore narrowed her eyes at Shade for a long moment until something clicked, and she nodded. "Fine... but only if Fish Breath is decent too."

Reeve cautiously got on the broom. "I can already tell this will be nothing like riding my bike..." He muttered, hanging onto the broom and taking a deep breath.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat May 13, 2017 12:34 am

Grumpy hissed " I am all ready living my worst nightmares." he said deadpan " and for the record... THis is my insert the proper F bomb here. house." he said grumbling, " and the only reason, why I am not yowling terring throats, and being a real hell cat... is because Captain fish breath here, has standards." he snapped curly " and as far as I am concerned I know a little bastard of a crow, who's got some fancy squacking to do next I see him."

Pickles frowned sadly " what he's wanted for his 600th birthday, his own death." she said " though do what I do, I just get him a book... a reading reaper is a dead to the world reaper, so there is that."

Eric preened and cawed ominiously " Buckle up butter cup." he said as he took off.

Lilly giggled " feel free to hold me tight wouldn't want you to get bucked off." she said as the broom began to rise into the night sky, " lead the way feathered friend," she said, as they broom began to zip through the sky and couldn't help her self, but did a loop de loop. and upside down one, and then a barrel roll.

Here came the pomos god, as the earth quaked and shook, and places were crumbled just from that. He stopped seeing crane and his voice boomed shattering glass " What have we hear, a dead man is what I see."

Crane smiled " I wish." he mused but summoning his scythe grinned wickedly " Lord Death see's you hears you Lord of Destruction, and has whispered your name on the wind, by the powers that comand me, and death alike, you are to be sentenced to death, you have no purpose in this world, and your sin is existing.... Either reliquish your god like powers, or see your sentence through." he said not moving rather in the sense this god board him.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat May 13, 2017 12:43 am

Timore narrowed her eyes at Grumpy, and Shade pleaded with him to try and be a smidgen nicer to Timore. Shade granted hadn't met the Lady of Fear until today, but knew of her from the scant times she had been with her mother.

It quickly became apparent that Reeve had a fear of heights. He clung to Lily like a scared child and kept swearing softly, his face buried in her back firmly until they landed, his grip tight on her as if his life depended on it.

Abby sighed softly. "Poor guy." She said sympathetically this time. "I am guessing he likes poetry? He speaks poetically at the least."

Lande sensed a battle nearby, but as much as his curiosity wanted him to watch, he had work to do. In the destruction, there would be death, and among the deaths, there would be some uncertain and lost souls that would require his shepherding.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat May 13, 2017 12:59 am

The god had pretty much flipped him off... the smirk... the walk the power rolling off the god of destruction.

Crane, smiled as if he was going to a damn tea party, smiled as if the sun shown just for him, and he said sweetly " blood moon, Sly for me, a god." and his scythe, it cried, as the blade grew larger, eating the energy out of the air. The battle raged, for quite some time, crane wasn't at all rusty, or even tired, and quite frankly wasn't slow, but this god of destruction, caused so much destruction, it took a bit to get a clear and fluid opening, the last cracks of dawn streeked across the sky, as crane and his scythe came up behind the wood be god, his eyes gleaming red, as he in on motion easily cleaved the gods head clean off, as it rolled, Crane landed softly. With a wicked and smug smile across his face " now tell me dead one, who has the last laugh?" he mused.

IN this however, Lily's broom had been blown off course, rubbled had tumbled out of the damn sky, to whiz past her hair, and if it weren't for her calm and collected thiking, they all would be looking like death had come to collect them prematurly.

Pickles, with her finished laundry, noticed that grumpy's door was open, and that everythign was fine with his building, pulled her through before pondering and saying " well honestly he's a reaper, you could get him anything and he's just going to aprishate it till it turns to dust."

Grumpy and Timore were pretty much glaring at each other, when the girls came in. And still were.

Eric burst into the room, ushering in a Ruffled witch and a mad demon he cawed shifting into a man and counted heads " Crap the hacker guy isn't here, were down a damn idiot.. " then pulled a peace of dry wall out of his hair, " well then, that was fun, anyone want to do that again..." then looking at grumpy and timore he sighed " Be a good kitty cat and simmer down, she's a puffy little thing that won't hurt what ever it is, you have in yoru arms. He said not able to see the small form now balled up and held close to grumpy as he leered protectivly over her. Eric sighed.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat May 13, 2017 1:11 am

The last soul Lande was to reap, he hesitated and paused on. It was Austin. Lande didn't want to take this one. He was the brother of Abby, and knew Abby would be beyond devastated if he perished, and probably not have any interest in Crane henceforth as a result. The other worldly reaper sighed and came to a decision that would probably get him a chewing out later for having a heart. He allowed the gravely injured Austin to fall into a painless unconsciousness for now, and reaped another in his stead before standing guard over his form. Others would find and heal him. Lande would just stand guard and prevent death from coming to this one.

Reeve was shaky and pale when they finally landed, and took a couple of moments to regain composure. "Next time...." He told Lily after he calmed down a bit, "we are taking my bike. I am not doing that again. Sorry."

Timore went to Erik when he returned and fussed over him, cleaning him up a little and making sure he wasn't hurt.

While Timore was distracted by Erik, Shade took the opportunity to try and calm Grumpy down by scratching his head. She knew even people liked this one, and could only imagine a cat person would like it at least as much. "See? It's all fine now. According to Mom, Timore is nice in her own way, but for now, let's just focus on making you happy."

Abby became worried the longer time wore on. Once it sounded like the worst was over, she looked to Erik. "Do you think it's safe to look for Austin?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat May 13, 2017 1:32 am

Erik shook his head, grabbing Timore's hands to still them " No.. there is falling rubble every ware, and gas mains could yet still blow." he reasoned. Then dropped a kiss on timore's head " did Mr grumpy guts be grumpy to wards you and thats why your all fluffed up, " he sighed " everyone could we all move ten paces away from the couch with the grumpy cat...."

Grumpy bristled, but purred all the same. he hissed " I hate people." threw clentched teeth, " Eric get to squacking."

Lily giggled " awe does the cute little demon be afraid of a little broom ride, the poor cute demon... its ok babe, I can make it fly too." she teased him.

Pickles bit her lip, " well, then we just stay here for the time being I guess, you will tell us when the rubble settled correct?"

Eric nodded " and do my duities as a crow, to give any ominous warnings to unstable structures." he said lifting his head " and people think crows aren't important."

Crane sighed his read eyes scanning the rubble, before, he sighed, he could sense the boy from earlier was near death, he could smell the other worldly reaper and rolled his eyes, he walked, didn't run, didn't bother, too, didn't care too. He jumped with all the grace of a god, up to the ruined area, ware the boy was, and stared at him, his voice smooth like velvet " this one, isn't on anyones list." he said looking at the other reaper with red eyes that seemed to stare into space and time, " Lande... " he all but purred the other reapers name " this one is mine... " he grinned the devils lear " keeping the boy safe and sound are we? Not like your kind." he said pointidly " or is curiousity strong with you." he shrugged " well then, the boy tis good you putting him in the sleep your kind is known for, thank you for that, for what I am and bound to do, would cause the lad great misery otherwise... " He then smiled warmly " interesting, of all my years your the first of your kind to show you have a heart that beats in your chest... would love to stay and chat, but... the boy is bleeding out, and its kinda hard to explain to humans why a technically corpse is still breathign with out an ouce of blood in their viens." he smiled, picking the boy up , and simply slinging him over his shoulder " I'll be seeing you, happy reaping."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat May 13, 2017 1:43 am

Shade just kept trying to keep Grumpy calm and happy, scratching his head and softly telling him that he was a good and strong and handsome kitty.

Timore sighed a little. "Well, to say he was less than pleasant is an understatement." She snorted. "He thought I was going to eat the Halfling, and threatened to cook me if I did."

"I am not scared of brooms." Reeve grumbled to Lily. "It's heights I'm afraid of, and only having a stick being the difference between me and a very painful meeting with the ground."

Lande nodded respectfully towards Crane, appreciating the other's kinder words. "I trust this one will be in good hands now, but as a warning, he was on my list, Crane. Without immediate attention, he will appear on someone's list again." He turned to go. Lande still had some work left to do. "Until we meet again, Crane, take care of yourself." He wished and slipped back into the shadows to continue easing those in pain and suffering into the afterlife.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat May 13, 2017 2:26 am

Crane shrugged, and as gentel and as graceful as a swan, simply floated down the the street below, taking the boy to ware the other's were, instictivly he knew ware the boy was to go, in order to not die. Not that anyone was gonna take him. Lande had amused him, and he saw no harm in taking the few that lande had taken, though, he was sure that if death or even Ace got pissy enough a reverse reaper would be a hop skip away from here. He snorted, or there was a very confused younge reaper wondering why he suddenly got the night off. that thought put a smirk on his face, as she walked into grumpies little shop, and plopped the mostly dead boy on the cofffee table then smiled, took a seat and propped his feet up, next to grumpy giving him a wide smile " don't I know you from some place?" he asked.

Grumpy stared at him " ERIK THERE IS A REAPER ON MY COUCH......." he said through gritted teeth.

Erik rolled his eyes " grumpy the smell of death washes out I promise.." he then chuckled " awe, he didn't threaten to bake you into a pie? " he sighed " he's threatened to make me into a pot pie, a stew, a casarole, and debated if crow flavored donuts wioudl fly."

Lily giggled " awe, my poor baby, but you do like it when I ride a specific stick." she said winking at him.

Pickles shreeked " Omg he's dead.... wait no he's not... " paused then then screamed again " Oh god... ah.... I need I neeedd."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat May 13, 2017 2:41 am

Abby was eerily quiet a moment before she started to whimper. She went to her brother's side, pleading him to wake up and tell her this was a cruel joke.

Shade knew that the pale haired stranger the other stranger brought was alive, and gently shifted away from Grumpy. She hovered her hands over his abdomen and looked at Pickles. "Based on your reaction, you are a nurse?"

Timore looked over the reaper suspiciously, but didn't say a word to Crane yet. "Erik, who's he, and why am even I wary of him?"

Reeve considered. "At the least better than riding that damned broomstick." Reeve agreed. After a moment, he smiled. "On a different note, does this mean I can convince you to go on a date with me now?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat May 13, 2017 3:07 am

Pickles shook her head no " doctor, well surgion." she said then
we shove this part behind a curtain and will time skip that later....

Erik smiled " he's my reaper, he's the oldest living male reaper to ever exist." he said smiling at her " he's nice, he shares his lunch with all mannor of life it includes me." he smiled " as for the skin crawling or the gulping for air, feeling.... you get use to it, he's the guy you call in if you want a god dead."

Grumpy grumbled.

Lily smiled " sure, before or after you suddenly have a place to live again?"

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat May 13, 2017 3:13 am

"Ah." Timore nodded. "That would explain it. He is the closest thing to an embodiment of my personal fears." She turned to Crane and gave him a friendly nod. "I am Lady Timore, the Mistress of Fear."

Abby paced nervously, hugging herself and whimpering softly. She was concerned for her brother. He was the only family she truly ever had, and she didn't want t lose him. Abby knew already though, that the image of him so close to death, bloody and mangled, would haunt her dreams for a very long time.

Reeve considered the notion for a moment. "Probably after. That way, after the date, I can sashay you away for a lovely rest of the night on me."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat May 13, 2017 3:18 am

Crane looked at her and yawned raising an eyebrow " I am tired, nice to meat you " he siad deciding to use grumpy as a foot stool and glaring at him in such a way it clearly ment protest and I will make your life a living hell, before grinning, stretching out and getting comfy for a nap. " its not easy being ancient." he mused " so grumpy cat.. you really don't remember me do you... pity... " he said smiling giving a gaint yawn and then saying " time for neep nap."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat May 13, 2017 3:21 am

Timore just continued to cuddle and talk to her adorable crow man, and Abby kept pacing until things either happened or got done, so time skip to when Pickles is done?
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat May 13, 2017 3:23 am

you may cutely time skip for all the characters, because i am starting to get sleepy and thus you should probably make it a good time skip, so that I can give you a nice post either right after or when I get up... I don't know if I will pass out soon or not.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat May 13, 2017 3:25 am

I will have to do it in the morning then before work if you want it good, because I am a bit tired as well, good sir. Shall we call it a night?
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat May 13, 2017 3:34 am

Then yes, please post before work, and good night lol

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat May 13, 2017 10:06 am

Timore, during the whole time Austin was being worked on, merely snuggled and talked to Erik. She wanted to know all she could of the crow shifter so she could try to continue making him happy.

Reeve rather quickly grew bored of the whole situation and started to play with one of his guns, removing the bullets and cleaning it with some of Grumpy's things he had lying around. He even cleaned each bullet before they were returned to the magazine.

Poor Abby nervously paced the whole while until Timore snipped at her to sit down and stop wearing a hole in the floor. Abby was shaking a little, scared for her dear brother, who had looked after Abby her whole life. She wasn't ready to lose him.

Shade did all she could to help Pickles, staying calm and informing the other woman of the situation as it developed. Shade used her magic to make sure Springtrap's vitals stayed stable, and even slowed the flow of blood around the wounds. There was one time about half way through the operations that he woke from Lande's enchanted sleep and started to scream from pain, and Shade did her best to send Austin back into unconsciousness, but it wasn't as painless as what Lande did. The rest of the time, he whimpered and gasped as the girls worked.

Springtrap had taken quite a beating. When he realized the building he was in was not going to hold, he had tried to escape. He had made it to the stairwell when a leaking gas main found a spark and exploded, sending shrapnel into his skin and burning him some just before the building crumbled around him. He was within an inch of death since then, and without the reapers interferences, should and would have been long dead. He had it all: broken bones, internal and external bleeding, a few ruptures of vital organs, burns, and even quite possibly a concussion.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat May 13, 2017 2:25 pm

Crane after some time, Looked over at ware pickles had been working hard, he got and stalked over, peeking at what was going on, and slipped inside. Sighing, she wasn't going to be done any time soon, and so reached down, and yanked spring trap out of his body then smiled " hello, your having one of those out of body experiences near dead patience have normally on the operation table, " he smiled " now you know what causes them, reapers near bye trying to work in peace, or nap, or just feel terrible, now you won't make so much noise... normally you would be allowed to watch, but I have a better Idea." he said pulling the soul of Austin out and said " you can talk to your sister.. eh.. and no its not like what pickle has, she's ah, got Ghostitis, and its not contagious." he propped his feet back up on the coffee table " there, now you can get operated on, and talk to your sister, so she doesn't pace a whole in the floor, and drive me nutser then what I all ready am."

Erik looked at Timore, " well that was thoughtful, I guess the reaper failed to explain he can rip souls from their body, but unless he administers the kiss of death, you can not become a ghost... and you won't be like Pickles, who has Ghostitis, a condition at birth." he said " when your mother is turned into a ghost by a reaper, before birth, but reversed back to life." he snored " and no Crane isn't that sloppy or stupid." he smiled at Timore " so I did a little fear demoniing to day.. " he pointed at reeves " he's afraid of heights."

Lilly yawned " Hey grumpy, is it ok if I fix your minor damage upstares?" she said remembering what the other shifter had called him.

Grumpy nodded " as long as I can excape to it later." he said in earnist.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat May 13, 2017 9:58 pm

Austin seemed a little freaked out by the whole out-of-body thing. Once he regained some composure, he turned to Crane. "Uh, you said near death.... does that mean I am dying, or will die?" He asked, the fear evident in his voice.

Timore laughed softly as she looked at Reeve. "Yes.... he has a near crippling fear of heights, and a paranoia about stalking, and a fear of a certain ex of his that's stalking him..... and lastly," She whispered the last part to Erik, "he has a fear of being a father."

"Can I watch?" Reeve asked Lilly. He was curious to what her magic looked like when it was directed to trying to hurt him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next