Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___ - Page 7 Empty Re: ___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___

Post by wolfHhowling Sat May 13, 2017 11:21 pm

Crane looked at him " No.. what ever gave you that Idea." he said " your on my list, and I say you don't die, well the list does, I could care less at this hour of night who lives dies, gets recycled and who becomes a zombie and eats who's brains."

Eric whispered into her ear " that's a silly fear, then again maybe he doesn't want kids.' he said " then it wouldn't be silly, but if he does silly." he said " really silly."

Lilly giggled " sure big guy."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___ - Page 7 Empty Re: ___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___

Post by Dark Silence Sat May 13, 2017 11:27 pm

Austin shifted uncertainly, but did go over and start talking to Abby quietly, at least making her stay in one spot instead of pacing.

Timore shrugged. "I don't know why it's a fear, or the details surrounding it, but it is one, although it's a more minor one of his." She looked at Crane, curious as to if she could read the reaper's fears, and what they were.

The fire demon grinned and followed Lilly upstairs. "Well now, how does this magical spell work?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat May 13, 2017 11:33 pm

Lily grinned "Its diffrent for each building, due to what kind of damage, this is minor, so it won't be bad." she said taking a deep breath " restoration spells are pretty much my forte`"

Crane looked at Timore smiled the cheshire grin, cocked his head madness in his gaze and smiled " Little fear demon I know what it is your looking for, and you can not fear what has all ready been lost, and you can't fear what you know will strench on forever... or it would be just that, I fear time, and time marches on... and in that space and glimps, of all the hearts torn by death and sorrow, I hold to the torch, to light and blaze those fears.. and I am tired of smelling the ash."

Erik smiled " why don't you have a conversation with him... he's a chatty reaper."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat May 13, 2017 11:37 pm

"Mmmmm...." Reeve purred. "Careful, or you might restore my erection from last night..." He flirted.

Timore shrugged. "If you insist, Erik. Although I will note his poeticness is kind of neat." She teased lightly and moved closer to Crane. "I actually have never met a reaper before. Angels of Death, yes, but not a reaper."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat May 13, 2017 11:48 pm

Crane smiled " were not really social out of necessity... but when you have turned 1000 and the rest of the male population of your race dies at the age of 300 and thats the ripe old age... from going to nuts their souls can't take it, and the fact I am saner then most 100 year olds, puts me in the let the man do what the insert the proper F bomb here. he wants demographic, are there any questions you'd like to ask?" he said beaming " I do love a good conversation, and enlighten the good folks of the planet, about reapers, don't worry I won't knock on peoples doors and ask if they herd about thine lord and savior, just yet, not that crack potted off the wall nutso >" he then grinned " but I see thine little crow from the night plutonian shore, and quoted you single no more."

Eric blushed " well ah ya."

Lilly snorted " cool it or I will errect it, and forget it." she teased. implying she would inflict blue balls on him.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat May 13, 2017 11:57 pm

Timore blushed a little on the part where Eric and here were now a thing. "What can I say? He's a handsome man and a cute crow. And he has no fear of me, which is amazing." She composed herself a little. "I'm the High Demon Timore, Lady of Fear. While I'm not the eldest or the most battle hardened of my siblings, only one doesn't fear me, and he still holds a level of respect for what I can do. So... I suppose if you wanted to know more about me or other demons you can ask me too."

Reeve considered on how he could or should respond to that, his tail flicking as he thought. "I'd find ways to drive you up a wall until you fixed it." He decided.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun May 14, 2017 12:45 am

Crane looked at her " nah, baby sit demons for ten years and your set for life." he said being quite serious.

( want to do a time skip, this is kinda boring me, and i kinda want out of this, plot line we injected)
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun May 14, 2017 12:47 am

(Shore. Can you do this skip, since I did last one? <3 )

"Try living with basically the living incarnates of lust. Basically the first incubus and succubus were twins, and the younger ones to me by a year." Timore challenged. "Me and my siblings are special children, and some are renowned as the worst among demonkind."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun May 14, 2017 12:53 am

* but I have no clue what I am doing*

Crane laughed " switch day jobs, you can slay arrent way word gods for the day, and I will play scary demon lady... it will be great." he smiled " did you know stastitically reapers are the fear of over 90% of all " he smiled nodding " the other ten percent is dead." he teased.

Erik laughed.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun May 14, 2017 12:55 am

(I don't know how far you want to just to though Razz )

Timore chuckled. "Death is one of the most widely feared things, and seeing as you are death walking, it makes sense."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun May 14, 2017 1:04 am

( one month and just make stuff up )

Crane looked at her snorting " its not just that, its the smell of the blood on my hands.. " he looked at her with pain filled eyes " the oldest reaper, is the loneliest, the one who has the most scars on his heart, and the one, who longs for death, craves it with all his being, but as tired as my old eyes are, and as much as I have seen the world turn. That is why they fear me, for what I crave they fear." he smiled then but the smile was hallow " Crows, are gods little creatures, meant to befriend those who are feared, for a crow will cherish any one who sees value in his cursed black feathers, you know no greater loyalty, no greater heart, then a crow who's hated for being." he said then perked up completely " I am gonna go slay me a peace of cake." he said grining.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun May 14, 2017 1:10 am

La de da.... One month later.....

Timore wound up just getting a new apartment she picked out with Erik.... a nice one overlooking the park on the top floor, so they had a neat little skylight and an attached fire escape off one of the bedroom windows, which Timore said she would always keep unlocked for Erik should he need it.

Abby and Springtrap invited Pickles and Crane to stay with them while Springtrap finished recovering from his near death experience. Strangely enough, the criminal duo had a lot of money; enough to put a down payment on a four bedroom house with just enough room to not get too personal if they didn't want to.

Shade started to trust Grumpy more and more, and relaxed and smiled more around him. He could still pretty easily make her blush, but it wasn't as imobilizing as before. Shadow kept a sharp tongue still, but he used it to tease Grumpy rather than jab at him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon May 15, 2017 12:53 am

Erik sat in the window of the church steeple, staring over the town, watching things pass him by.

Crane was wondering and trying to remember how he got roped into moving with those two, but wasn't sure and idly walking the park, some what amused that the clouds were rolling in for a thunderstorm.

Lilly was tired, all the buildings with minor damage had been taken care of to day, and she really wanted to go home, and just sleep. For days, eons even.

Pickles was shopping, for what not even pickles knew, but pickles was bound and determined to find what ever it was she was searching for.

Grumpy was curled up on his bed, trying to take a nap, but the noisy neibors next door were cring worthy.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon May 15, 2017 1:02 am

Timore hummed softly to herself as she worked. She decided to make dinner for her and Erik; a nice pot roast with fresh veggies simmering all day with homemade mashed potatoes as a side, and for dessert, a chocolate creme pie that Timore was currently putting together.

Springtrap was almost recovered enough to be mobile, although moving still hurt. He seemed more resigned and quiet now, and was still unsure about all the newly forming scars that now lacerated across his body, and the robotics also made him wary. His whole left arm had been crushed to the point to have needed a robotic replacement, as well as part of his leg (feel free to edit that if you want).

Abby felt restless. She wound up taking to the streets and basically parkouring until either she got tired and decided to head home, or something interesting caught her eye.

Shade was cleaning the kitchen, just keeping busy for now. She didn't mind the work, and wondered if she had learned anything from watching Grumpy cook or not.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue May 16, 2017 1:55 am

Eric remained in what was technically and still his home, would she one day want to move here, into this abandoned church, where he felt, at ease, with all the dead that still lingered here. Then sighed, it turns out that Crane wasn't a nomad like most reapers, and all though went out on missions, this would be his forever home, his home base, his world. Which suited him just fine, Crane was his first and special ward, and thus this made everything perfect, Crane only left to go to the next town over, or remained within a 200 mile radius unless some horrid god some place on the other side of the world needed downing, and in that case, crane poofed did his job and was back. This he could handle, but he frowned at the new names seemingly being cast to his list. The names he frowned at, what horror was death planning, these were names of people that he knew some were monsters, some very broken, and others... well others some ware in the middle. This was tricky, what was deaths angle, putting these on the list.

Lilly got home, flopped on her crouched, stretched, and silently wished there weren't so many hours in a single day and was idly wondering why today's magic forecast was boarding dark.

Pickles returned home, still have not found what she wanted and came in cheery " how is Austin today." she said dropping a kiss on his head " awe don't look so glum baby.. " she said her voice cracking, she oddly wondered if letting him die was what he had wanted and now wished.

Grumpy smelling something came down the staires his eyes were blood shot, and he snorted looking at shade " our Neibors are evil shits." he said grumpy sleep depraved and everything that went with it " I am done with this, what you say after your done playing cook, we go, and look for a new place to open shop?" he mused " our Neibors are assholes."

Crane knew something was ominously looming, and he knew with out a doubt, that to day was going to be just another one of those days, and wondered oddly how he was going to snatch himself a Lande when it just hit him and then said " Here, Lande, who's a good other world reaper, come on, come boy come on... who's a good boy you are ." he said thinking it would either amuse the Crap out of him, or annoy him enough to show some place.

The Coughing of the younge boy, dragging and wraspy, ment with out a doubt, soon if his father did nothing, the boy would die, pain cluched at the younge lads face, as the horrid desease ravaged him, and he knew with out a doubt, a reaper would come for him, his son had the magic plague, and his little face was a fathers wrost sight.

Sands with out word, gathered his things, tucked his boy in, and decided, going to wide large tree laden park is ware he needed to gather enough power, enough magic, to banish the plauge that was on his only son. He missed his wife and would not let his only child, who despite being evil he did love, die the same way she had.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 16, 2017 12:23 pm

Timore heard a knocking on her door, and when she opened it, smiled as she saw her two older brothers came to visit. She of course invited them in to sit and chat. Sarabad was the eldest of them all, and so he had the title of the Prince of Serpents, and would be next in line should their mother step down from ruling hell. Razoriel was the next oldest, and while he was a Lord compared to his brother, Razoriel was debatably one of the most powerful. His magic was destructive and effective in battle, to the point he couldn't use it day to day unless he was waging war, and his fighting skills were superb. He feared nothing, and that included his sister, but Razoriel's usual job prevented him from visiting Timore much.

Reeve sauntered over to Lilly and looked down at her from over the back of the couch. "Mm, you look tired, and maybe a wee bit stressed out. Want me to remedy that for you?" He offered, his voice like a purr.

"I still hurt." Austin said softly. "And... still adjusting." He sighed a little. "Hey... Pickles?"

Shade frowned, concern filling her green eyes. "Aw, want me to talk to the neighbors? I can probably persuade them to quiet down if you wanted to stay here." She admittedly liked this place, and if Grumpy wanted to too, she would make sure those pesky neighbors knew the lay of her law, or felt obligated to move.

Lande heard his name and investigated, invisible, and saw Crane calling him. The Aurin chuckled and appeared behind Crane. "You do know I am not a dog, although my head does indeed resemble one quite a bit, yes?" Lande didn't have his scythe with him at the moment, seeing no need if this was to be a friendly conversation, but it was always ready to be summoned on a moments notice.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu May 18, 2017 12:33 am

Eric jammed the list into his pocket, and with a grim look on his face, few, he had only one thing and one thing alone on his mind, and that was the nice cute little fear demon, he so lovingly nicknamed Ory though he was sure she didn't like the nickname, he just liked getting a bit of a rise out of her, teasingly, and he flew, besides she shouldn't like the nickname timmy. He flew through the window she had left unhopened and didn't shift till he was all most perched on her shoulder, before grabbing her in a bear hug, and barring his head into her neck, " Ory.... that evil old man I work for, is making no sense, and it worrys my little birdy heart..." he burred his face in her neck farther " hmm something smells good, not worried enough not to eat."

Lilly looked up at him " if that involves, cuddles, hot bath, or a back rub, yes... if not, bugger off." she said teasingly that last part. she just wanted really to relax, curl up, and love on the cuddly demon that seemed to be ruff around the edges " so... seen your stalker lately? Because frying her sounds like so much fun, with the crap I have been dealing with of late though I probably would need to fry a lot more then just her... Oh I know, we could fry her, and then have sex on her grave... hmm.. long and slow."

Pickles looked at him sadly and but smiled a half broken smiled and said " If the question is if I have seen your weenie, the answer is, I had no choice, and lastly... if its about Crane's weird stunt pulling you out....I don't know whats in that crazy mans head, so I don't know what to tell you about that." she said " so, there is that."

Grumpy looked at her " nope, were moving." he said giving her a soft weak smile, " besides, we kinda need more space, and a larger more suitable kitchen." he mused " and its not like I haven't been saving up to do this... to out and out buy a building.. one ware we won't have idiots."

Crane mused " You do know I am crazy right?' he sighed " come on, I got to take you to meet a long aquantence of mine... to get things figured out, papper work and what not filed... who knows, maybe even some cake bought and glasses clinked... and a hot shower... a really warm and nice hot shower." he mused " great now I am talking to myself, if I wasn't' crazier enough, come on, lande before I start playing both romeo and julliet."

Sands moved quickly, gather additional things he would need, his book stashed firmly in one hand, as he hurried to the place he needed to do this.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu May 18, 2017 12:45 am

Timore laughed a little. "I was making some dinner Erik, but it's still cooking. And, ah, Erik, these are my two older brothers, Sarabad and Razoriel. Sara and Razzy, this is Erik. He's my, ah, boyfriend." She introduced them, saying the last part a little shyly, but still smiling and blushing a little.

Razoriel dipped his head in a polite greeting to Erik. "Well met, Erik. I have heard that you are taking good care of my sister, and I deeply appreciate it."

Sarabad merely nodded a greeting and eyed the crow suspiciously.

Reeve purred and slid onto the couch, drawing Lilly into his arms and rubbing her back and shoulders. "Not recently. I thought I caught glimpse of her a week ago, but not enough to be any worry yet. As of now, relax. If you really want, I can draw a bath for the both of us."

Austin just nodded a little. "Right, right..." He shifted a little and tried to stand, if only to work out the still aching and healing muscles.

Lilly smiled. "All right. I just wanted the option to be there is all. Did you have somewhere in specific in mind?"

Lande chuckled and followed. "Talking to yourself is perfectly sane. It's when you answer yourself that you might be a little crazy." He said thoughtfully. "And I would think you would quote Shakespeare rather nicely, my friend."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu May 18, 2017 1:03 am

Crane shrugged " you should see when I get bored and start quoting lines from the movie titanic." he shrugged then reached out his hand, touched, the other mans, and simply poofed them into the great and grand hall, " just fallow me, I know my way around his place better then I know how to be a reaper." he laughed " heck I think I know this place better then the back of my hand.. " he mused walking down the hall now " and mind you, try not to stare, it only makes it worse."

Erik lifted his gaze to the men's faces, and cocked his head to the side, eyes seemingly to stare into nothing and then said all in a tone, that ment his words held weight " I see.. you lord of serpents venom so fowl, will wish for death in the end, though it will come wiftly your fate." he said then looking at the other " you, oh lord, will share his fate, but your's will be slower, slower painfully slow, untill the world is crushed, and you have no room to breath. You will wish for death to come, but you will find solace in your brother's end knowing full well you could have that for yourself... " he sighed " Doom and gloom for you both, other wise. " then looked at timore " Ory, speaking of an end, you're cooking is of the ominous and impending nature, go forth to the kitchen love, for if you do not, the food will burn " he grinned slowly. He winked at the brothers then " don't wish for death to hard, the alternative isn't so bad." he said kissing her on the cheek then.

Lilly sighed " leave it to the Female dog to by shy now." she sighed " hmm, a hot shower and cuddles," she purred as he rubbed her shoulder " how are you not married."

Pickles lookat at him " so what did you want? " she asked blinking at him " oh, and also, you know I wouldn't mind cuddling close if you wanted."

( no shade so I gonna use this space to morn her passing)

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu May 18, 2017 1:17 am

Lande curiously looked around, but was sure not to stare. "Crane, where are we now?" He asked. "I don't think I've seen a place this grand, except for perhaps the Council Building in my home world." He chuckled softly. "I know that place well. I, ah, got called there a lot for tampering with my list and letting some people live when they said I shouldn't have."

Sarabad shifted a little at Erik's omens and growled, now on the defensive. Razoriel merely nodded and thanked Erik politely. The Lord of War knew that the omen should not be taken lightly, although until the events unfolded, would probably remain unclear. "I thank you, crow, for the prediction."

Timore smiled a little and went to the kitchen, turning the heat down on the roast and adding more barbecue sauce to it to keep it moist. "Dinner should be ready in about fifteen minutes." She told the guys. "Barbecue pulled pork sandwiches."

"Give it time. She will soon figure out I'm with you and start trying to stalk you and threaten your life." Reeve assured her, kissing Lilly's cheek. "And she is the reason I am still an unmarried man. That, and no woman has been able to keep me interested and tamed for long."

Austin hesitated. "You... you don't think the metal would be... uncomfortable?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu May 18, 2017 4:31 pm

Crane smiled as he kept an even pace towards the huge assed doors " Well, we don't have a council, just a very scary fellow, that hast to shuffle a hell of a lot of paperwork, and thus extra cranky." he said smiling " and whatever you do, don't get roped into helping him for the day in his office." he said being serious " You see, your not the first who's gotten into this side of the world, of your reaper kind. We have had horrid issues with these reapers, as this world works differently, and has a much more delicate balance." he then sighed " the first one who came over here, hundreds of years ago... was the reason Death had reverse reaper blades made in the first place." he sighed " he ran amok... disrupting the balance, not listening to reason or logic of this world, inc.. and well not finding a way to kindly give him a boot back home, we put him out of his misery." he sighed " well our misery.. honesty is the best policy.. So since the first, your kind has been allowed to well exist, unless they start to become a problem, which every one of your kind, has ended up being a problem all most within 4 hours of being here." he smiled " so when an Aunin comes to the world, they end up on my list for some stupid reason... just like every stupid pathetic god of destruction, or random deity that disrupts the damn balance.. " he shook himself " however I am special, because living so long, Death and all of the creation has valued my judgment of who lives and who dies. I am pretty good at keeping a perfect balance." he smiled " So... the reason your being drug here, is because I let you live. I let you live because you haven't really caused many issues. We only ever have to have one reverse reaper tail you... and despite some very confused readers who's charges suddenly are taken care of,  you really haven't been a problem. You let the boy live... your kind of the past would have taken him. " he smiled " he wasn't to die."  he grinned bigger " so this visit, is more of a, first... for the big man, he's not quite sure how to exactly Hire, a reaper." he laughed " the reaper race is kinda born into the occupation." he mused " the pay is great, vacation time is non-existant really... oh and people run screaming from you, but you'll find it amusing after a while." he grinned " so your about to meet, Lord death.. there is only one person above lord death, and that is Ace, lord of Creation, really time, but let's face it, the world turns because he breaths."

Erik's frown grew deeper, shoving his hands in his pockets he sighed and more or less talking to timore, " lately I have been Ominously the barer of not welcome or nice news. " he snorted, " Oh, and you know what the lovely boss of mine forced me to do? play carrier pigeon." he snorted " I told him, do I look like a carrier pigeon to you, and you know what he had the nerve to say, I am lord death I could care less what you look like, " he snorted " Ya, I argued with death, and now we have Carrier Pigeon pay... ah, isn't that why we have those larger fowler cousins? " he snorted " next he'll try ropping me into helping with papper work, I once found a half dead reaper who was all most starved to death lost in the stacks." he shook his head " So yes, I delivered oh glorious Cranes large assholic list, he didn't need a damn carrier pigion, he needed a insert the proper F bomb here. albatros to deliver that bull Crap."  he snorted " then the pompus high and mighty god of insert the proper F bomb here. death, decided to add more people to my insert the proper F bomb here. wards list." he started to fume, his eyes growing dark " Oh yes, what went on his his boney head, yes give the nice friendly crow the damn Dark mother bleeping priest, the master of flipping aresed puppets, a gargoil with a bone to pick with everything, not to mention the ego of a insert the proper F bomb here. blue whale, and " he said snorting " another flipping witch... oh and some blind girl... who apparently needs a insert the proper F bomb here. seeing eye crow, don't they have Dogs for that... or snakes I don't care." he sighed, frowning deeply, " One witch is enough, but the dark preist, his boy, the other witch... the puppet master, her puppet, the blind kid... and non of them have a pleasent disposition, its like is he trying to get me killed? " he snorted " its bad enough having Crane Pyramania as my damn ward, but every one the hell else? Sure Austin And abby, two normal every day cute humans, can live with that, can even live with shade and grumpy, but Reeves? Lilly? the rest? " he shifted into a crow landing on the back of a chair to puff up and salk and said ominously " Doom to all who dwell with in the shadow of thine wings, doom to all who wish for sweeter things, Doom and despair will fallow on winged air, Doom for feathered friend, who wishes respite, and doom to all those longing for the night. Doom and despare form her to there, for all will see, true terror." then shifted sitting hap hazardly in his chair " also if I say that one more damn time death I am gonna tickle you to death with all the damn feathers your causing me to malt."

Lilly smiled " does my big guy want me to toy with her then." she mused " I could you know toy with her endlessly... make her death slow and delightfully miserable." she grinned " smiling up into his gaze "  Your going to wish you never said that last part, Challenge accepted buggy boo."

Pickles looked at him " For you or others " she mused aloud " well for starters for you it might do some harm to your mind, seeing as I would assume that would do something to your head. I am thinking I am right, as for Physical discomfort, no. I made prosthetics such as that all the time. Once you stop thinking of it as metal, you'll feel better about it. As for the discomfort of others." she said coming over and sitting on him " well you will be able to show off in a gym. " she grinned " you will be able to feel everything done to the limbs," she said as she traced her finger down such area " and no one cuddling, holding you will really notice. I am waiting till you heal up some more to put the upgraded skin on those parts, its new, and will feel like skin, were what I used right now, is close but no cigar." she teased " your fine though."

Shade yawned " the sooner, we find a new place, the sooner this cat gets some shut eye." he snorted " lets get going daylight is waisting." he mused.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu May 18, 2017 9:50 pm

Lande patiently listened to all Crane had to say before speaking himself. "My world had a Lord Death as well, but from the sounds of it, he is nothing like the one hear. The god I am familiar with mostly operated in tandem with his chosen Council, who helped organize and take care of the more mundane parts of it, such as hiring and giving reapers their scythes, as well as some of the smaller conflicts. The blade I have is unique among its kind, as I can use it to see those near death, usually the ones closest in balance of good and evil, and so their souls need a little nudge in the proper direction. It would be nice though, to potentially have a set list as you imply, and not have to rely solely on my gut judgement."

Timore listened to Erik rant, and when he was done, gave him a hug and silently offered him a bite of freshly cooked bbq pulled pork. "If I can help, let me know, all right?" She kindly told Erik. "I'd hate to think of him working you to the bone and leaving you completely tuckered out here. I might have to talk to him if that happens."

Reeve purred and kissed Lilly's neck. "You're hot when you start talking like that." He purred deeply. "And as for the challenge.... all I have to say is good luck."

Austin slowly hugged Pickles. What she said did help, although he still felt self conscious. Perhaps if she was here with him, he would adjust a lot better, he supposed. Austin didn't want to ever let Pickles go.

Shade smiled and swiftly cleaned up. "Well then, what are we waiting for." She peppily told Grumpy.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri May 19, 2017 12:41 am

Erik leaned toward to tast, but then the room spun, and he began to gasp. Clutching his chest, as he slumped, having a heart attack. his eyes rolling in the back of his head, as finally falling out of the chair and onto the ground, his heart shuddered to a hault.

Crane smiled at Lande " Well, your going to have to go on ahead, I have to restart my crow's heart, again... "
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri May 19, 2017 12:52 am

Timore dropped the spoon and tried to shake Erik awake, whimpering that this wasn't a funny joke and for him to please stop it now.

Lande nodded politely. "I do hope he is all right." He wished Crane before the Aunin continued on his way, seeing no need to be in any real rush as he made his way to the end of the hallway Crane was leading him down.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri May 19, 2017 12:56 am

Crane poofed into the room, took one look at Eric and sighed " Ok, which one of you idiots let him stress out like a moron?" rolling his eyes, picking the man up from the floor he sighed " yep, dead... this is what, the 37th time in the last decade, crow's can't live with em can't live with out em, awe and he was my favorite little black buddy." he sniffled, " I am so sad I could..." he said drop kicking the lifeless form of Erik into the wall.

Erik sucked into a hard breath, as the forced restarted his heart, and forced him to take in ear stunned blinking " Did you really have to drop kick me to restart my heart this time?"

Crane shrugged " I only know Bird CPR, this works too."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next