Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___ - Page 3 Empty Re: ___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___

Post by wolfHhowling Tue May 09, 2017 1:56 am

Erik hopped onto the barrel of this gun, fearless as his kind was, and fluffed up his feathers before cawing " Dead man." the cocked " Quoth nevermore" then cawed again and landed on the other shoulder of Crane and began to pretend yet again, he was going to make a meal of the reaper.

Grumpy stretched with her still on his chest like a big old putty tat, and then lazyly rolled so the landed in a pile of fluffy blanket, stalked off to the kitchen flipping on a light, and ignoring the shadow being, began to cook, and really cook up a storm. grumbling about this or that as he worked.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___ - Page 3 Empty Re: ___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 09, 2017 2:02 am

Raven had enough, and picked up the crow and threw him to the side. "Sir?" She asked Crane. "Sir, can you hear me?"

Lande made his voice heard by Erik. "Crow-man, do not fear. This one will take care of the reaper."

Shade looked about the living room a moment since it was a bit lighter, before slowly making her way to the kitchen. She was a slight girl, with straight dark hair and green eyes, some shade between a jewel emerald and a poison green.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue May 09, 2017 2:09 am

Grumpy had every damn thing you could think of cooking, muffins, cup cakes, a wedding cake, french toast, and verious other breakfest lunch and dinner items, and was just flitting from one area to the next, in what would take a normal cheif a horrid amount of time to prepare it took Grumpy mear seconds, the cooking, and baking, would take its normal, but he could multi task like this no problem.

Erik cawed, landing back on the bench this time, and glared at her, fluffing up, glaring, intently waiting for he to turn her back, and then he was he was going to eat the man. He mimiced the real crows, when chased off from a meal, the glow and intent, as he ominously said " Doom, and death to those who sleep in the rain... quoth the raven never more." in his birds voice. he cawed and began to intently preen as if to say, and dare her to pick the man up and take him the hell home.

Crane didn't answer, the fever had him well mostly dead.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 09, 2017 2:15 am

Shade watched Grumpy work in amazement, numbly wondering how all this food was going to be eaten. She wanted to try everything-it all smelled and looked so good!-but didn't want to offend Grumpy by eating before the chef thought his food was ready to be consumed. Shadow faded to create more free space in the kitchen, content to watch from the unseen.

Raven managed to shoulder Crane a bit and slowly half walked, half dragged the bigger man out of the park. Her  brother had a car they would take at least mostly back to their hideout, and together her and her brother would try and fix this man up again. They were criminals, but they weren't heartless.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue May 09, 2017 2:21 am

Erik flew now, to the church, and grumbled as he got the peace of wood he kept in the widow way so he could slip inside, shifting into a man and snorted " Damn it to hell and back how dense could she get." he snapped, at nothing changed, put his wallet around his neck, on a special chain he knew the magic wouldn't shift with him, and he shifted again, and took flight, careful to pull the peace of wood back in place, and flew.

Grumpy opened a large door, that was one of those doors, that opened on the top seprately from the bottom, and grumpy kept the bottom firmly in place. Erk landed and cawed puffing up inginatly. Grumpy eyed him " so.... there's to days menue, take it or leave it bird brain." he said slapping a sheet of papper onto the small table just in view of the door, and so people pearing into the top half could easily read it.

Crane didn't protest didn't so much as do a damn thing.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 09, 2017 2:31 am

Within a couple of hours, Crane was taken to a basement of an old warehouse, changed into dry and clean clothes, settled down on a couch with a decent blanket on him, and Raven out getting/making some chicken noodle soup for him while her brother stayed nearby to keep half an eye on their guest and watch an array of monitors and computers.

Shade looked curiously. She wasn't entirely sure, but guessed that maybe the crow was a shifter like Grumpy from the way he talked to it. "Pretty crow." She commented.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue May 09, 2017 2:39 am

Erik shifted to perch himself on the half of the door, " some one's stolen your open sign." he said looking at her " well hello... no fair, Grumpy guts she gets to eat for free.."

Grumpy snorted " you going to pick what you want or not." he said holding a gaint ladle.

Eric shrugged " I need breakfest for two.... and something sweet." he grinned smiling, before shifting again into the bird, and to look at shade and cawed preening " Pretty birdy, see's pretty shadows." he cawed, cocking his head, then ruffled his feathers clearly still pissy.

Grumpy raised his eye brow " awe did the cute little black bird of doom, finally get laid." he said handing The crow a large bag full of breakfest things and a cupcake.. " thats will be 15 bucks even." he teased " or has death not payed you yet for being a good ominous birdy of doom>'

Eric fluffed coawed and pulled the right bills out of the wallet, not even bothering to shift and cawed out ominously " it will over boil." and then took off

Grumpy snorted " ars HOLE YOU FORGOT TO TELL ME IF GAVIN IS COMING OR NOT YOU PRICK." but then gave up and handed shade, a large plate of food for her, and a large plat for the shadowy being with her.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 09, 2017 2:45 am

Shade watched the exchange curiously between the two men. It seemed that despite the sharp verbal lashings, the two didn't hate each other at all. She watched the bird fly away and politely thanked Grumpy for the food. Shadow, unable to resist the opportunity for free food, reappeared sitting beside Shade to eat. Once they were done, a very full Shade gathered her plates and started to do the dishes she and Shadow made, as well as any that happened to be in the sink from Grumpy's cooking.

Timore finally noticed the puddle by the window and cleaned it up, but left the window open for now still. It was a nice enough morning.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue May 09, 2017 2:49 am

Eric flew back to her window and landed, by the time he got there he was pissy and mad, and just horrid, he was extra fluffy extra mad, and for some reason so insert the proper F bomb here. adorably cute, because of it. as he just sat there, with the bag in his beak, glaring rather ominously.

Grumpy yawned, " well, let's see.... I should be able to close, in two or three hours, finish the lunch rush and dinner craps, set them all to warm, and curl up and take a nap till around 1 when I open for lunch..." he looked at her " and you little fluffy girl, are taking a nice bath, you stink of those rotten assed guys from last night, if your going to stay here, at least smell like grumpy the cat." he teased.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 09, 2017 2:53 am

Timore saw Eric land and was surprised again that he returned, and came over to greet him this time. "Hmm, you seem mad. Who's throat am I slitting?" She crooned as she stroked the soft feathers tenderly and gently.

Shade blinked in surprise. "O-oh. Okay." She said. "May I finish these dishes first please?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue May 09, 2017 5:20 pm

Grumpy shrugged " you're going to be doing those for a while yet... " he pointed out, as more and more people came to the door ordered and were sent out with their orders, " you didn't know this wasn't a run down warehouse but actually a take out restaurant did you?"

Erik puffed up more, till he was just a cute little ticked off ball of feathers. cawing, he wated for her to take the bag from his beak. All puffed up, though enjoying being petted.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 09, 2017 5:43 pm

Shade shook her head. "No, I didn't. And I caan get Shadow to help with the dishes." "No you won't." Shadow growled in protest. "Please?" Shade asked. After a moment, a grumbling Shadow caved and helped Shade with the dishes, doubling the productivity. "Again I apologize for trespassing." She told Grumpy. "I didn't mean any harm."

Timore gently took what he was holding and set it on the coffee table and gently (and respectfully) picked up Erik to croon, pet, and coddle more.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue May 09, 2017 6:16 pm

Erik snorted as he shifted " if you insist on cuddling and petting me like that, while I am ticked off little bird of ominous doom... " he grinned now sitting in her lap, " we might have a very ruff repeat of last night." he grinned like the devil. " but I am hungry and its why I brought breakfest, and babe is something burning?"

Grumpy rolled his eyes " you're doing the dishes, aren't you...... " he then thought " Free room and board even extra protection, if you do the damn dishes." he teased " As long as you have no problem being smothered to death by a 600 pound feline, hell bett on getting his ears scratched on occasion."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 09, 2017 7:56 pm

Timore laughed and kissed Erik's nose before her face dropped. "I was cooking a quiche before you came in that might be burning now."

Shade giggled. "All right. Thank you. I will help in any way I can. Promise." She started to clean the dishes in earnest, doing her best to earn her keep.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed May 10, 2017 12:39 am

Erik frowned " I don't want to be the ominous bringer of bad news, but that is burnt." he smiled " shall I let you up before it caches on fire, or would you like that amusment?" he said seriously.

Crane's breathing kinda labored, as he went into cardac arrest.

Mean while the Ominous figure dressed in a black holocost cloak, stood, in the center of the town and cackled for what he was worth.

Lily skipped happy that everything smelled so dewy and fresh, and gasped as Reese * I will assume he's around riding his bike still* All most plowed int her, she being the sensible witch, cast a quick spell, causing his bike to make a dead stop and no doubt tossing the rider, to which she squeeled and ran up to the poor man " I wasn't thinking, are you hurt, ware are you hurt? " she looked like she was about to cry " your hurt arn't you, Oh my you poor poor thing you, to have met me... so sorry, Everyone around me gets hurt, I should probably go or you'll end up dead, " she fiddled " they call me the bad luck witch... I am so sorry, tell me ware it hurts I will make it go away." she said so every adorably fluffy.

PIckles's body now fell out of the cieling it had been, in on to the carpet next to the couch the reaper was on.

Grumpy looked at shade " So to night I am not sleeping on the couch, so you have two choices, you could cuddle with a gaint kitty, or cuddle with a gaint man, your choice."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 10, 2017 12:45 am

Timore debated. "I would rather not have my kitchen burn down, even if the stove is compromised..." She admitted reluctantly and shifted her position a little. "If I may, please?"

Reeve growled and sat up, rudely shoving Lily. His back throbbed a little, and his tail twitched like an angry cat, but he didn't care. "Stay out of my way, and you won't get burned." He hissed at her before he went back towards his flaming bike.

Springtrap noticed Crane and grabbed an AED, radioing his sister as he ran over. When Pickles nearly fell on top of him, he yelped. "What the hell?!" He exclaimed before trying to strip the reaper's torso enough to apply the AED.

Shade's face turned a little red. "Um, as long as neither hurt me, I guess... I don't mind?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed May 10, 2017 12:54 am

Grumpy looked at her dead pan, " one of them prefers to sleep in the nood, and its not the cat."

Lilly glared her temper getting the better of her, and she lit him on fire " how about you burn, I an I sit and simmer, asshole." she snapped " insert the proper F bomb here. idiot, thinks a Fire witch can burn." she snorted " well fire witch of bad luck...oh and you might want to try not driving through red lights, driving the damn speed limit, and here's a nice peace of advice not being the most Crap headed ill tempered foul insert the proper F bomb here. to ever grace the gates of kiss my ars." she snapped with venom. Then straitend out her skirt, and flipped him off, as she walked hautily now to cross the street.

Crane's heart, beat started to function again, and he gasped for air.

Mean while the cold to touch corps of a woman, just layed their, however, not rotting so assuming she wasn't dead or completely dead is a good notion.

Erik looked at her " and why do you have to ask my permission, " he bristled shifted and sat a very puffy pissy crow again on her shoulder, softly mubling caws to himself as if he was plotting someone or somethings death.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 10, 2017 1:03 am

That made Shade's face get redder and she swallowed. "Cat then?" She asked more than stated.

The fire startled Reeve for a moment, but then he chuckled and laughed, he grabbed Lily's shoulder in a vise like grip, a cruel grin on his face. "You are an annoying one, aren't you? I happened to like that jacket, you little Female dog!" He said. Only his clothes seemed affected by the flames, burning away and while indeed licking his flesh, the fire couldn't burn the fire demon. "Now, little girly, you can either buy me new clothes.... or I will get repaid in other means."

Springtrap sighed and checked the zombie woman for a pulse after Crane seemed alive again. He grumbled to himself that of course everything would go wrong while he was alone.

"Because I was trying to be polite, and you were kind of pinning me to the couch." Timore pointed out. She turned off the oven and let the small fire inside burn out in the contained area so the fire alarm wouldn't go off, and made sure nothing would spread. "Besides, you're all cute worked up." Timore said before kissing Erik's birdy head.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed May 10, 2017 1:18 am

Lilly's gaze turned ice cold, the flames on his person grew larger hotter, and began to sear through his clothing but not hers at a horridly rapid rate, before she purred as he now stood naked, and brining her knee into his crotch " Theres my other means... " before snapping her fingers and turning him the flames and his bike, into a chunk of ice pulling away " now since you won't simmer off, you can sit there and chill." she snapped.

Erik hopped off, his eyes dark and cold " if I ever find out a guy has ever forced you to obey him any insert the proper F bomb here. damn unholly way, I will personally tie him to a rock and eat his liver out for the rest of eternity."

Crane opened his eyes then and looked over and then moaned saying barely above a whisper " oh look thats ware that got too.... ah..... you might want to find the GHost girl that belongs too, she might miss her body."

The limp body truely wasn't dead, just stashed in the ceiling for some reason

Grumpy grinned " well if you suffer through a movie with me, I could be talked into sleeping with at least boxers on, I know, I am just not cute and cuddly enough with out being a 600 pound panther with rasor sharp claws."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 10, 2017 1:44 am

Reeve gasped as she nailed him in the family jewels and crumpled a bit. He was not fazed by being nude in public, but messing with his bike..... Lily was now definitely on his hitlist now. He simmered there until the ice was melted around him enough to break free. Reeve melted the ice on his bike and relit the flames before he sped home to get new clothes and prepare.

Timore laughed sadly. "You're the first for me, I promise. Before you, no one wanted to be around me for long if avoidable with the exception of my parents." She paused. "And were you referencing Prometheus?"

"Uh, what?" Springtrap asked in confusion. "How the hell do I do that?" Raven returned. "He's awake... and who's that?" She asked, pointing to the body." "No clue." Her brother responded as Raven went to their makeshift kitchen and made chicken noodle soup.

Shade blushed more. After a few moments, she quietly excused herself to gather her thoughts in the hall. Shade wasn't sure what to think. Grumpy might just have been enjoying in making her uncomfortable, but a tiny part hoped he liked her, even just a little.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed May 10, 2017 1:52 am

Grumpy with a cheesy grin calling from the kitchen " OH and Sweet Roll, I am a cat so if you stroke me the right way, I will even purr a little." he grinned really enjoying himself " And bring you dead birds..."

Lily walked the rest of the way, to her work, ware she bristled at every customer coming into the tiny coffee shop, showing she was in no mood, and over boiling the beverages to the point ware she had to actually put ice in them for it to be safe for them to drink.

Erik glared, sitting on her counter " well then, Looks like I am eating the liver, out of every man in hell." he said dead pan serious " and yes." he said " only I would be much, much crueler then that eagle fellow."

Crane slowly passed out before he got to say anything further, though this time he snored a little before flat lining again. * because I am an asshole to this character its fun*

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 10, 2017 2:02 am

Shade's face heated more and she tried to cover it from the hallway. Shadow chuckled a little from the kitchen still. "You sir, are making her a tad uncomfortable." He laughed.

Timore smiled and kissed Erik's head again. "You are cute all worked up, my dear." She told him. And either way, shouldn't we eat what you brought beffore it gets cold?" She suggested.

This time, Raven restarted Crane's heart with the AED, muttering and praying he stays alive from now on. She stayed by his side to care for the reaper while Springtrap awkwardly tried to figure out what to do with the girl body.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed May 10, 2017 2:09 am

Erik smiled and went to lean in for a kiss, " Crap, sweety your going to have to eat with out me, keep my breakfest warm and you all snuggly, " he looked at her all pouty then swore " NO Death, I refuse to do that.... I don't care if the guy is on my damn wards list... insert the proper F bomb here. that." a quarter fell and landed beside him " Really a quarter raise for that, ah no." Then him and part of teh counter were drowned in 20 daller bills and quarters alike, moving the pile of cash " Fine I'll go, but warnign for you Oh Lord of death, Ominious tides bring to your birth, visited by time itself, your going to actually piss yourself." he mused then scooping up a large hand full of bills, he shoved it down Timores shirt " by yourself somthing pretty... will you... I like shinny things, and kinky things.... and sweet things." he said shifting into the bird, and flying out the window again.

Lily fumed... really fumed. She decided it would be best for everyone to close the shop, and she started to walk back home going the same way she came.

Crane opening his eyes again " hello pretty lady, have you seen my pet crow?"

Grumpy grinned " would have never imagined... " he said grinning " Oh an if you stroke me just so, I sound like a chain saw purring." he teased starting to stalk up behind her " and the thought of that, makes me want to pounce."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 10, 2017 2:23 am

Timore blushed when Erik shoved money down her shirt, but just kind of nodded. "I'll keep the window open." She promised before eating her food and heading out. She shifted into a kuchisake again as she wandered around to the mall, brushing past Lily without a second thought or glance, her natural aura of fear unchecked since Erik was not nearby.

Reeve slowly walked through the park. It was a lovely day out... such days made him like the chances of something disturbing the seeming peace. He now wore a flame proof trench coat, and two revolvers atrapped to the sides of denim jeans, dark, and a faded Metallica tank top that fit a little loosely on him. All of his clothes now were flame proof, enchanted to be such several months back.

"Not recently, no." Raven told him, and then blushed as she realized he called her pretty. "Try to rest, and try to eat some soup. You need to heal and regain your strength."

Shade stiffened a little as she sensed Grumpy coming closer. She turned to look at him, her face still beet red.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed May 10, 2017 2:32 am

Grumpy scooped her up tossed her over his shoulder and began to stalk upstares " nap time." he said grinning " and you have the choice between sleeping, or scratching "

Erik located the fellow lit on his shoulder and cawed as if he didn't give a insert the proper F bomb here. " Dead man walking, arrow to the knee... " flitted off to land in the upper of the tree peering down " Wedding bells are gonna chime, wrong thing said, and running out of time... Quoth the raven singing songs of death." then preened.

Lilly got the hibi jibis but stalked forward still Ticked, rounding the corner to the park, she rolled her eyes spotting the demon. snorting she continued to walk paying him no attention no head, and really not giving a flaming insert the proper F bomb here. about him.

Erik Cocked his head " Lilly witch wild and true, death and storm doth brew." he cawed and then flew away not wanting to stay any longer. Besides he had an Idiot reaper to tend too. Landing on the window, he tapped the glass.

Crane mumbled " its back..." then glared " you tried to eat me, see if I share french fries with you again you,,, oh don't look at me like your a cute little puff ball of a bird."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next